The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-10-2003, 09:11 PM   #41
amyrlis
Wight

amyrlis has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Wow, I feel like I'm way behind all of you! Got PS2 for my husband for x-mas and TTT was one of the first games we got. I've only played a few times, and mind you, this is the first video-game I've owned since the Atari 2000 (I don't even know what you are talking about when you say "cheat code"!), but I have only gotten as far as Balin's Tomb. I guess I need to put forth some more effort and actually play the thing more than once a month. I've played the Fellowship game, and although the graphics are nowhere near as good as TTT, I enjoy it because it's not all just fighting, like TTT is so far, there's a "mission" aspect to it. I also have the board game which is a great game, but I haven't had a chance to play that in a while either.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:56 PM   #42
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy
Shade of Carn Dûm

Rynoah, the Overly-Happy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Personally, I think that nintendo is ruining our minds!
I agree. Nintendo sucks. Bring on Sony. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

In all seriousness, though, I juggle my time between literature, gaming and computer time among other life matters and I'm not any worse for it. My hand-eye coordination is superb now and my mind is sharp. You just have to know how to juggle the medias. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 05:23 AM   #43
nPiLL
Haunting Spirit

nPiLL has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to nPiLL
Sting

Haha yup, sony is so much better than nintendo.
nPiLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 07:49 AM   #44
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Ummm, please keep the discussion on-topic - LotR is what concerns us here, not brand names!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 09:41 AM   #45
InklingElf
Shade of Carn Dûm

InklingElf has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to InklingElf
Tolkien

Alright Estelyn-sorry [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Even though the game was great-I thought it was pretty short...[Like Zone of the Enders]

But I guess you run out of space when you have movie clips and interviews there.
InklingElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 11:17 AM   #46
deMEnTEd3005

Sting

its the best on Xbox yall Xbox has the best graphics peroid i love TTT i havent played it in forever (partly cause I beat with everyone) but i suggest it for LOTR lovers