The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2006, 07:44 AM   #41
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Mithalwen, if you like, I can go back and relive the moment of your death, narrating it for your enjoyment.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 11:38 AM   #42
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Ooooooooooooooooooh and how would you know?...despite my fluctuating suspicions t'was that rascally dwarf Kuruharan who was the wuluf......

The memory of Kuruharan was useful though in my last game - I remembered that it didn't matter if a few people suspected you a bit as long as you weren't sufficiently high up enough of their lists to actually get lynched In fact you may be better off being suspected a bit than not at all ... I may be imagining it but at a certain point in the game it seems possible to rustle up a lynch mob against someone on the rather illogical grounds that they have not been suspected by anyone up to that point..... which suddenly seems very suspicious!!!

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 05:33 AM   #43
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe Warning: Rated R-dx/dy cos w

WWXVIII: Curse you Sauce!!!!!
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 07:13 AM   #44
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe *H-I goes around*

WWXVII (DW II): Blasted TIIIIIIIIIIIMEZOOOOOOOONES! You'll get yours someday, you bleedin' round Earth!

WWXVIII: If Agan and I survive to the end of the game I'll ask her to marry me--oh, snap.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #45
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Here are mine:

WW: LXXXIX (wolf, lynched by village after Seeromer revealed me) Yeah, I kinda expected that... I'm surprized the innocents kept analysing me as "wolvish, but probably just a confused innocent"...

WW: LXXXVII (wolf, lynched on Day2) Dang it, Nerwen, why did you not vote for me? I told you to bus me!

WW: XCI (Hunter, lynched on Day2) Hahaha I'm crazy!

WW: XCII (Seer, killed in endgame) I'm so happy I got all the wolves sorted out I don't even care about the loss.

WW: XCIII (Ranger, lynched on Day1) Shut your mouth next time and don't blabber about!

WW: XCIV (Ranger killed on Night3) Ooo, I'm N-killed! But darn it, I should have followed up on my bluff and not backed off in the middle, that gave it all away to the wolves! ><

WW: XCVI (ordo, lynched on Day2) My gosh the village is infuriating! Did they all decide to be dumb toDay?

WW: XCVII (ordo, killed by Shastawolf on N4) [insert rude language] Dang you wolf! There's a known innocent about and you go for me? Like what is this? I even wrote a post overnight, and now you kill me? When there is a known person in the village, and it's endgame time? Really? [more rude language]

-->the last one was definitely one of my more, um, interesting deaths in terms of my reaction...