The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-07-2001, 05:45 PM   #1
Samwise of the shire
Wight

Samwise of the shire has just left Hobbiton.
Ring Re what do you guys think of the actors

<BR>Which actors do you think are the cutest,the best at acting,the coolest or whatever you want?<br> I havent seen Astin as an adult only as a kid-in the goonies-that really sucks but my mom says he's preety good I also think that Elijah Wood is sooo cute.give me your opinions. <br> <p></p>
Samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 06:07 PM   #2
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Gilthalion has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR><br><br> Which one was Astin in Goonies?<br> <br> Judging from X-MEN, I'd say that Ian McClellan will to an awesome job of playing Gandalf! <p><center> <i>~~~<a href="http://www.geocities.com/robertwgardner2000">My Bare Bones Webpage</a>~~~</b></i> </center></p>
Old 03-07-2001, 06:27 PM   #3
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Ring

<BR><br><br> Sean had the inhaler. <p>The Barrow-Wight (RKittle)<br> I usually haunt <a href="http://www.barrowdowns.com">The Barrow-Downs</a> and The Barrow-Downs <a href="http://www.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi">Middle-Earth Discussion Board</a>.</p>
Old 03-07-2001, 06:31 PM   #4
Orald
Shadow of Malice

Orald has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orald Send a message via Yahoo to Orald
Ring

<BR><br><br> I think Goonies goes under the classics. Along with it go many movied from the 80's, such as Ferris Beuler's Day Off and Top Gun. None of them are really the same genre, but they are still classics to me.<br> <br> Oh, and I think that the guys playing Boromir and Aragorn look the parts real well. Along with the Saruman guy. I think he is perfect. I don't like Cate Blanchet playing Galadriel however. She just isn't the type of person I picture in my mind when I think of Galadriel. <p>It seems fate is not without a sense of irony.</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://www.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile&u=00000045>Durelen</A> at: 3/7/01 7:35:06 pm<br></i>
Orald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 09:17 AM   #5
amyrlis
Wight

amyrlis has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR><br><br> I agree Durelen, those 80's movies are classics! But you must add Breakfast Club to the list.<br> <br> Here are my thoughts on the movie's casting: <br> <br> I REALLY like the way Sean Bein(?) looks as Boromir. Very old-world and lordly.<br> <br> I'm glad that someone lesser known like Viggo Mortenson is playing Aragorn. I don't think I'd like a more famous actor for that part. I've seen Viggo in Perfect Murder and 28 Days and thought he was good in both, and he played very different characters in both. <br> <br> Contrary to Durelen, I was very excited about Cate Blanchet being cast as Galadriel, however, I haven't been that impressed with how she looks in the preview. Just not sure she's lovely/breath-taking/awe-inspiring enough. But I do think she has that elvish 'old-but-young' look about her. <br> <br> By the looks of them, I think the Gandalf &amp; Saruman parts were cast perfectly! <br> <br> I also think Sean Astin will be a great Sam. <br> <br> Frodo is the oldest of the 4 hobbits, so it's a bit strange that Elijah is the youngest actor, but I think he's an outstanding actor and will be very good.<br> <br> Gimli &amp; Legolas look great! (Even though I'm one of those people who believes Legolas has dark hair.) I don't know the actors well though, so can't comment on that.<br> <br> Not that thrilled with Faramir's first picture, but it's only a picture. What's more important is how the character is brought to life, so I won't judge yet!<br> <br> Side note: What's with all the goattie's(sp?)? I thought that was a present day 1990's Gen-X trend. Not a Third Age Lords &amp; Kings of Men trend. Oh well.<br> <br> At any rate I have a pretty good attitude about these movies I'll be one of the first in line this December!!! <p>-amyrlis</p>
Old 03-08-2001, 12:35 PM   #6
burrahobbit
Hidden Spirit

burrahobbit has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR><br><br> The word &quot;goatee&quot; was first written in 1844, and probably spoken for some time before them. But that is just the word, the thing itself may have existed for a very long time with a different name, or no special name at all. <p>What's a burrahobbit got to do with my pocket, anyways?</p>
Old 03-08-2001, 12:44 PM   #7
Mister Underhill
Dread Horseman

Mister Underhill has been trapped in the Barrow!
Ring

<BR><br><br> If you have seen the Indiana Jones movies, then you are well-aquainted with the work of John Rhys-Davies, who played Sallah in them (he plays Gimli and the voice of Treebeard in LotR). Click <a href="http://www.barrowdowns.com/CastRhysDavies.asp">here</a> to view the rest of his extensive resume. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://www.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile&u=00000005>Mister Underhill</A> at: 3/8/01 2:26:09 pm<br></i>
Mister Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 01:37 PM   #8
Balin999
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Balin999 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Balin999
Ring

<BR><br><br> i think elijah wood will be a great frodo and the boromir-guy was chosen well, too<br> im not sure if the aragorn is the actor that looks like we all have imagined aragorn.. but yu cant satisfy hundreds of millions of people who have read the books <p>Behold the King of Moria!</p>

...The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, but conformity...

...Everything is possible, except to ski through a revolving door...
Balin999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 07:00 PM   #9
Samwise of the shire
Wight

Ring

<BR> Re:whoaaa</b><br><br> Wow! Third movie I've seen with an LOTR actor in it that I did'nt know was in LOTR.I sort of hate it when that happens.But I really think that the actors really look the charecter-have you ever seen Elijah Wood look worried?Man perfect Frodo-, I've only seen a couple of pics with Sean Astin as Sam.Does any one know where i can find a pic with him in it-besides www.tolkien-movies.com or www.lordoftherings.com-?<br> tell me ok gotta go<br> samwise <p></p>
Old 03-08-2001, 10:01 PM   #10
Orald
Shadow of Malice

Ring

<BR> Re: Re:whoaaa</b><br><br> I say do a search engine for sean astin, or i am sure there is a &quot;goonies&quot; website out there, or perhaps a &quot;rudy&quot; one. <p>It seems fate is not without a sense of irony.</p>
Old 03-09-2001, 03:44 AM   #11
enep
The Ghastly Leprechaun

enep has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR> Re: whoaaaa</b><br><br> I don't have a problem with the cast. To me, all of them seem very capable and fitting actors, except perhaps (Insert Actor here) because he/she is (Insert Complaint here).<br> <br> Hmm...pity I don't have anyone to fit in there...&lt;sigh&gt; guess that means I don't get to whinge <br> <br> Like the title, MU. Dread Horseman <p>- <i>enep</i></p>
Old 03-09-2001, 10:42 AM   #12
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Ring

<BR> Re: whoaaaa</b><br><br> Frodo should look younger.<br> <br> The Ring is at work. <p><center> <i>~~~<a href="http://www.geocities.com/robertwgardner2000">My Bare Bones Webpage</a>~~~</b></i> </center></p>
Old 03-09-2001, 11:18 AM   #13
Orald
Shadow of Malice

Ring

<BR> Re: whoaaaa</b><br><br> how old is elijah would anyway? i know he isn't real old. <p>It seems fate is not without a sense of irony.</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://www.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile&u=00000045>Durelen</A> at: 3/9/01 12:19:23 pm<br></i>
Old 03-09-2001, 12:12 PM   #14
Mister Underhill
Dread Horseman

Ring

<BR> Re: whoaaaa</b><br><br> Elijah Wood = 28 January 1981. Hey, Frodo shares my birthday! 1981... That makes him 20 years old right now; probably 17-19 during filming. <p></p>
Old 03-09-2001, 02:21 PM   #15
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Ring

<BR> Re: whoaaaa</b><br><br> I graduated High School in 1981! <p><center> <i>~~~<a href="http://www.geocities.com/robertwgardner2000">My Bare Bones Webpage</a>~~~</b></i> </center></p>
Old 03-09-2001, 02:41 PM   #16
burrahobbit
Hidden Spirit

Ring

<BR><br><br> <blockquote><i>Quote:</i></b><hr> Which actors do you think are the cutest,the best at acting,the coolest or whatever you want?<hr></blockquote><br> That Andy Serkis, he's so dreamy. I could just eat him up. <p>What's a burrahobbit got to do with my pocket, anyways?</p>
Old 03-09-2001, 03:57 PM   #17
Samwise of the shire
Wight

Ring

<BR><br><br> ironically I was born on JAN 28th 1988,so I was sort of tickled by the fact that Elijah Wood was born on Jan 28th 1981,but I'd like to differ the fact that you and I were born on the same day as FRODO Frodo was born on Sept.22 2967 or somewhere in that time so I think that that phrase was miswritten it should have been I share birthdays with Elijah Wood.But I'm just being an idiot so forgive me.As for cute actors Bh,I've gotta have to go with Elijah Wood,or the guy who played Faramir,it's sort of funny but thats how I pictured Frodo-before I found the movie pics-blue eyes-not as big as Elijah Woods-dark hair and pale skin-seriously I mean it-but Farimir is way dreamy too nice green eyes -or is it grey?-<br> well gotta go<br> samwise <br> ps yes I'm a girl <p></p>
Old 03-09-2001, 04:49 PM   #18
burrahobbit
Hidden Spirit

Ring

<BR><br><br> I was just kidding. Andy Serkis is Gollum. I would much rather enjoy the company of of one of the women folk. <p>What's a burrahobbit got to do with my pocket, anyways?</p>
Old 03-10-2001, 08:10 AM   #19
Samwise of the shire
Wight

Ring

<BR><br><br> *grinning* With all the Gollum arguing going around between us two I sort of figured it out yesterday -or was it last night?-I forgot when but I did*grinning still*.And what did you mean by &quot;women folk?&quot;Do you mean girls 13-18 or 18 and older?<br> samwise <br> <p></p>
Old 03-10-2001, 02:25 PM   #20
burrahobbit
Hidden Spirit

Ring

<BR><br><br> I was talking about the women folk in the movie, as opposed to the men folk. <p>What's a burrahobbit got to do with my pocket, anyways?</p>
Old 03-13-2001, 05:41 PM   #21
Lady Eowyn
Haunting Spirit

Lady Eowyn has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR><br><br> I think the cast is great.After I've seen all those pics,<br> I'm very happy. I wasn't happy with Liv tyler at first<br> especially after I saw that first picture of her as Arwen. she looked like<br> Dracula's bride or something. The last few pictures I saw were great.<br> <br> As for the cutest actor. I gotta go with Orlando Bloom he looks great as Legolas.<br> And Elves are the best!!<br> Elijah is kinda cute too...just too young.....sigh <p></p>
Lady Eowyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 05:46 PM   #22
Samwise of the shire
Wight

Ring

<BR><br><br> I like Elijah Wood.Have you read some of his quotes?Wow,I mean he's a person any girl should admire,I read a couple of his quotes and they astounded me.His answers to the questions were straight out and honest,and I like that in a movie star,and he's normal, I mean he's not macho-like Dicaprio-and he doesnt bring all the credit to himself but he's also a real good actor and a cute guy so some girls like him,and so it's really cool to see a star act like a normal person and say that he is.I like that alot!But it might be just a fans idea of what he's like,but thats the way it is.<br> Samwise of the shire <p></p>
Old 03-20-2001, 11:01 PM   #23
Aldaron
Haunting Spirit

Aldaron has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR>Cast</b><br><br> I've seen Ian McKeller on stage in England. English training of actors is much more stringent and varied than it is in the U.S. He'll do a great job.<br> <br> Someone else has commented on John Rhys-Davies. He's a fine actor, although he's appeared in a few dogs of movies. He should live up to this film. <p></p>
Aldaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 07:21 AM   #24
The X Phial
Shade of Carn Dûm

The X Phial has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR><br><br> Speaking of Englsih actors, Orlando Bloom is my pick. He's VERY cute, and he's from Canterbury, my home away from home. Besides, I could never get over the whole elf magic thing. I wonder if Elvin MEN ever give up immortality to marry a woman? <p>-*-The X Phial-*- You must believe in free will, you have no choice. Isaac Singer</p>
Old 03-21-2001, 08:38 AM   #25
Mister Underhill
Dread Horseman

Ring

<BR><br><br> Did I just read &quot;macho&quot; and &quot;Leonardo DiCaprio&quot; in the same sentence? <p></p>
Old 03-21-2001, 10:39 AM   #26
burrahobbit
Hidden Spirit

Ring

<BR><br><br> I was wondering the same thing. What's up with that? <p>What's a burrahobbit got to do with my pocket, anyways?</p>
Old 03-21-2001, 02:30 PM   #27
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Ring

<BR><br><br> Psuedo-macho is probably more accurate.<br> <br> Back in the days when &quot;hunk&quot; was first widely used, it referred to a big brawny strapping man with rugged good looks. Some neighborhood hero type who could pull a woman from a burning building or face down the local desperados.<br> <br> These days, Hollywood publicists, when puffing their latest client, will take these slender, sunken-chested, spaghetti-armed, boy-men, encourage them to adopt an attitude and a slightly unkempt haircut and 3 day stubble, label them as &quot;hunks,&quot; and spend lots of money to make sure that all the young girls see them and their movies.<br> <br> It wasn't natural attributes, talent, or even luck that made Leonardo DiCapprio a &quot;hunk&quot; in the modern parlance.<br> <br> It was appearing opposite Kate Winslett!<br> <br> <i> Hubba! Hubba!</i></b> <p><center> <a href="http://www.barrowdowns.com">Barrow-Downs</a>~<a href="http://www.geocities.com/robertwgardner2000">Bare Bones</a>~<a href="http://www.robertwgardner2000/gilthalion.html">Grand Adventures</a>~<a href="http://www.barrowdowns.com/fanfichobbits.asp">The Hobbits</a>~<a href="http://www.tolkientrail.com">Tolkien Trail</a> </center></p>
Old 03-21-2001, 02:36 PM   #28
Orald
Shadow of Malice

Ring

<BR><br><br> I just read that too! I was thinking, what the hell? <p>Thus even as Eru spoke to us shall beauty not before conceived be brought into Eä, and evil be good to have been.</p>
Old 03-23-2001, 04:57 PM   #29
Samwise of the shire
Wight

Ring

<BR><br><br> what I was talking about is some girls think that Wood is ugly-I almot slapped them-but they thing that Prinze jr is like way cute but do I care about that?Heck no!I would rather be a fan of someone,other girls think is'nt worth it cause-to them-is not cute,I mean sure Wood is cute but not as cute as some other actors are-like Dicaprio-,thats what I meant.<br> <br> Samwise of the shire <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <p></p>
Old 07-07-2003, 11:58 AM   #30
Kerra

Pipe

Hey people i am new here. And saw your topic so desided to drop in and say: WATCH THE SPECIAL MOVIE IT IS GREAT. To true Elijah is cute played frodo great and legolas wow in fact the only one which i mildly disagree on is celeaborn. But still no really acting seen from him. So i guess i can't judge.
Old 07-07-2003, 01:17 PM   #31
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The actors were well cast, especially John Noble as Denethor, Marton Csokas as Celeborn, David Wenham as Faramir, Sean Bean as Boromir, and Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn. And the hobbits were pretty good, especially Dominic and Billy. They made an excellent couple. Plus, David and Sean were exceptionally convincing as brothers, even though they did no scenes together that we have seen so far. They chose well for physical resemblance, but in my head I can also imagine how well they act together as brothers. And with John Noble as their father, I can see they cast the perfect on-screen family. <P>Oh, and I forgot to mention the wonderful Karl Urban as Eomer. I adored him. He and Miranda also made a convincing family, as you could genuinely believe that there was a brother-sister bond, and Eomer really was being protective of Eowyn. Brad did a great job as Wormtongue, but he wasn't given enough screen time to portray him properly. At least not in the theatrical version.<P>As a newcomer, Orlando Bloom did a super job. Well, we can all see that, since he's pretty much the hottest thing on the market. Okay... so its because he's gorgeous... I'll admit that but he's also a brilliant actor. I also feel that he is the first of the cast to shake off his "Lotr character" image. I no longer immediately think of or refer to him as Legolas. I also see him as other characters that he plays.<P>Cate was very convincing as Galadriel, especially during the scene when the Fellowship was first presented to her. It was clear that she and Marton were portraying wise and ancient elves. Plus they made a convincing married couple. <P>Hugo Weaving WAS Elrond. That's all I can say. And there is no higher praise for an actor than to tell them that they became the character entirely.
Old 07-07-2003, 05:26 PM   #32
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Andy Serkis IS Gollum. He did such a good job...and the freaky thing is, I imagined his voice the exact way he portrayed it. I am glad that they got lesser known actors--for the most part--like Billy Boyd, Dominic Monaghan, Orlando Bloom, Viggo Mortensen, etc. to play roles in such a big movie. I was glad that they gave the "little people" (sorry, bad joke) a shot in the limelight. I greatly admired PJ and them for that.<P>Okay, my big heartfelt speech is over. Yes, that WAS big and heartfelt. For me, anyways.
Horse-Maiden of the Shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 12:16 PM   #33
Kates Frodo Temp
Wight

Kates Frodo Temp has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Elijah was super, but I worry about him. He has a whole career ahead of him, but no matter what he plays in from now on, people are going to say "Look, it's Frodo!"<P>No such problem for Orlando! Yes, he's cute, but since when does that really count? He's talented!<P>As has been pointed out, Hugo Weaving WAS Elrond. This seems to be a point of contention.<P>It's hard to say anyone could be perfect as Galadriel, but Cate came close. Her voice was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! <P>And now, there's Liv. She was good, really good. What can I say? She's a peach. She's melt-in-your-mouth. Makes me sick!<P>The hobbits were a dream! Where did they find those guys? Couldn't be better!<P>Overall, the cast is outstanding!PJ did well!!!

Sign my lighter, Meela?
Kates Frodo Temp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 01:31 PM   #34
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Kind of off-topic, but something that always makes the world seem a better place is when actors admit that it took a lot of work to make them look like they do on screen. Liv Tyler stated in an interview that the crew went out of their way to make her look beautiful. So anyone who wants to look like her, don't want that. The real Liv probably had warts, and they just airbrushed the shots.
Old 07-14-2003, 01:38 PM   #35
Daisy Brambleburr
Shade of Carn Dûm

Daisy Brambleburr has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Meela, that is a very reassuring thing to know. It would be positivley sickening if someone looked that good 24-7.
Old 07-14-2003, 05:02 PM   #36
Arwen Eruantale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arwen Eruantale has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Arwen Eruantale
Sting

Okay, I'm new to this sort of thing, I apologise in advance for any mistakes...<BR> <BR>I really love all the actors. There were a few that I sort of cringed at in the beginning (such as Miranda Otto as Eowyn), but I cannot think of anyone who would have been better. <P> Mortenson as Strider was wierd, but only in that he may as well have jumped out of my imagination. <BR> The whole lot of the rest of 'em fitted so well I didn't give it a second thought. Astin, Wood, Tyler, Bean, Weaving, Blanchett, Davies, Bloom, and of course, Sir Ian McKellen.

Will you pay attention?
Arwen Eruantale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 05:40 PM   #37
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Welcome to the Downs, Arwen Eruantale! How does it feel to be dead and rotting?<P>Yay! I finally got to do that! Don't mind me, I'm very silly today! I must say your description of how Viggo came across has a certain resonance for me as well. He is growing on me, slowly and surely, sort of a subterranean, eternal Aragorn. As for other actors who embodied their characters, I'd have to give the laurels to Sean Astin and Sir Ian McKellen. They ARE Sam and Gandalf!<P>Cheers,<BR>Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 05:24 PM   #38
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Sting

The role parts were not that good I am sure they could have found better or actually...could they? Anyway I think the worst part was Frodo all those faces and the wimpy acting...please he was really strong and brave and courageous in the book...what happened in the movie?<P> ….but Legolas!!!
Niluial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 01:12 PM   #39
Arwen Eruantale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arwen Eruantale has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Arwen Eruantale
Silmaril

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>How does it feel to be dead and rotting?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Actually quite interesting, Lyta. If it can be felt... Thanks for the welcome.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>I'd have to give the laurels to Sean Astin and Sir Ian McKellen. They ARE Sam and Gandalf!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <P>I completely agree. And was also pleasantly surprised with Miss Tyler's performance; she and Mortenson speak elvish quite nicely. <BR>Mr. Jackson did an <I>excellent</I> job with casting.

Will you pay attention?
Arwen Eruantale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 01:52 PM   #40
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Actually quite interesting, Lyta. If it can be felt... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Actually, that is a VERY scary thought! Hmmmmmmm....don't need nightmares...don't need nightmares...go away, nightmares! <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>I completely agree. And was also pleasantly surprised with Miss Tyler's performance; she and Mortenson speak elvish quite nicely. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I did read one analysis of how Elvish was pronounced in the movies some time ago, and I believe the writer gave Hugo Weaving the laurels for that one, although Sir Ian got honorable mention as well. He beefed on Cate Blanchett for leaving out a syllable in E-a-ren-dil...but, then again, none of these people are native speakers of Quenya or Sindarin! Viggo and Liv always spoke so softly, so I couldn't make out what they said a lot of the time, but it wouldn't have made sense to me anyway! I do like the Bruinen raising Liv did, although I'm still mad at them for draining poor Frodo of his power in that scene! Enough of my complaining! Enjoy!<P>Cheers,<BR>Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote