The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2006, 05:14 PM   #201
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
mostly due to better wolf-spotting techiniques, I'm guessing
Something like this was probably kind of inevitable at some point.

Typically as a given population of players gets more experienced it becomes harder and harder for the wolves to win because it gets harder and harder for them to hide.

Increase over time of Seer-savvy, for one thing...
Old 10-16-2006, 05:22 PM   #202
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I've never done this before, but I suppose I'll just give in and post my measly statistics.

WW5 - Guardian - Killed Night 3 - Losing Side
WWVII - Hunter - Killed Night 3 - Losing Side
WWIIX - Cobbler - Lynched Day 6 - Losing Side (Pretty much)
WWIX - Ordinary - Killed Night 6 - Losing Side
WWXXII - Ordinary - Survived till the end - Winning Side
WWXXIII - Ordinary - Survived till the end - Winning Side
WWXXIV - Ordinary - Survived till the end - Winning Side

It's going to really suck when I finally am a wolf (well, if I ever am). Three survivals in a row ain't too bad, I suppose, even if it is only out of luck. I really have no idea how I manage to avoid getting lynched...
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:07 PM   #203
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan
Typically as a given population of players gets more experienced it becomes harder and harder for the wolves to win because it gets harder and harder for them to hide.
As I agree with you on this I simultaneously suggest we try to go for trials of different games (as we have done also so far - there have been many imaginative games lately).

One idea (presented in the TiG-thread is that we play knowingly "differently"). So taking a costume of someone else or just taking on another style.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 05:15 PM   #204
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots I'm not entirely sure how to classify 25...

...I'll see if any violent objections are raised to this proposal.

The Three have won 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 18, and 21=12.

The Ordos have won 4, 6, 8, 12, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, and 24=11.

The Black Beornings/werebear split on 25=1.

The Lovers split on 25=1.

A Tie occurred in 16=1.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:38 PM   #205
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Kuru I would say it was a lover win and not werebear personally.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:46 PM   #206
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

Possibly. But don't you kind of have to specify which lovers, I mean, there were a number...
Old 11-07-2006, 05:58 PM   #207
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan
Possibly. But don't you kind of have to specify which lovers, I mean, there were a number...
Yes but it was such a hybrid game that I feel the line should be drawn somewhere. It was a game of lovers though they were the primary evil such as werewolves in a 'normal' game but it wouldn't be correct to classify them under 'the three'. To call them a split is more accurate yes, but I see no harm in sumarizing that they were simply lovers and it's irrelevant which type of lovers. But Kuru this is your desk and I don't want to scatter too many papers
Old 11-07-2006, 06:17 PM   #208
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

I think perhaps we should defer to Diamond. I'll see if I can't force an opinion out of her.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:25 PM   #209
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I don't consider the Werebear from my game to be the same as a Black Beorning, since in this game she functioned no differently than the Cat, Wolf, and Bird. The species of were was, in this case, purely for narrative purposes and had no bearing (har har) on actual gameplay.

Bottom line, I would just say the Lovers won 25. There were only two options for the game, a single pair of Lovers winning or the Innocent Elves winning. The Lovers did not have the exact plight that Nilp and Cailín's Lovers had, but they were in danger from other baddies, so they were more like the other versions of Lovers than they were a traditional wolf pack.

Last edited by Diamond18; 11-07-2006 at 11:29 PM.
Diamond18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 02:39 AM   #210
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
It begged to be done, but this is possibly my last update for an indefinitely long time.

Games joined (and mod): VI (Firefoot), VII (Fea), XII (the phantom), XIV (Alcarillo), XV (Anguirel), XVI (Formendacil), XVIII (Shelob and Abercrombie), XIX (Nilp), XXI (Elempi), XXII (Kath), XXIII (Cailín and Nogrod), XXV (Di and tgwbs) = 12

Ordo: 6
Werewolf: 2
Werebear: 1
Lover: 2 (one as wolf, one as bear)
Seer: 1
Ranger: 1
Hunter: 1

Lynched: 6/12
Autolynched: 1/12
Committed Suicide: 1/12
Killed at Night: 1/12
Survived: 3/12

Wins: 5
Losses: 6
Draw: 1

VI ~ Lhunatic ~ Hunter ~ almost killed Seer Oromin, suspected MythoSeer Firefoot, wasn't killed by wolf Holby, lived to the end ~ win
VII ~ Lhunatic ~ ordo ~ (curse you Eomer!) lynched ~ loss
XII ~ healer ~ ordo ~ autolynched for not posting ~ win
XIV ~ polite little shepherd girl ~ Ranger ~ lynched the day of all days that I couldn't post ~ loss
XV ~ girl-who-cried wolf ~ ordo ~ chatted with the human intruder before the game ended and lived to the end ~ win
XVI ~ Potion Pizza Maker ~ Seer ~ lynched Menel the Apprentice Ranger and died the next Night ~ draw
XVIII ~ Princess ~ royal invader girl ~ too haughty, lynched ~ loss
XIX ~ Dark Elf ~ Werewolf/Lover (fellow wolves Kath, Form, Samwise; Lover Farael) ~ dreamt of by Seeriffs first Night and caught by few ordos, lived a short doomed life, caused confusion, then lynched ~ loss
XXI ~ Eonwe's wife, Di and Nogrod's eldest daughter ~ ordo ~ committed suicide - too much schoolwork ~ loss
XXII ~ traveller with absolutely no sense of direction ~ Werewolf (fellow wolves tom bombariffic and Nogrod) ~ too sane and unsuspicious to be true, caught by Seer Lommy (alas!), lynched ~ loss
XXIII ~ seasick reluctant traveller ~ ordo ~ lynched for accusing Firefoot of being the Werewolf-Lover, haha ~ win
XXV ~ beautiful girl with sleeping sickness ~ Werebear/Lover (with Macalaure) ~ ignored by almost everyone until end ~ win

1. When I die, my side loses more often than not.
2. When I live to the end, my side ALWAYS wins.
3. Never lynch Lhuna when she's being careless, because that means she's innocent.
4. Something's always up when Lhuna's being so sane.
5. I'm not meant to be a normal Seer.
6. Lovers CAN win.

A Lovers' victory was more possible in Di's game than in Nilp's and Cailín's type of game, but who knew the Lovers could actually win! This is an excellent time to retire.

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 11-08-2006 at 04:10 AM.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:22 PM   #211
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

Fair enough.

The Ordos have won 4, 6, 8, 12, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, and 24=11.

The Black Beornings have not won.

The Lovers won 25=1.

A Tie occurred in 16=1.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:57 AM   #212
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
A new way to tell your wwing history

(and to prove I'm not the worst flood-poster.)

Total posts in ww threads: 422
Games played: 13
Average: 32 posts/game (32,46)

My post count varied from 4 to 95 per game, though most were 20-60.

(Warning: includes admin and post-game discussion if they have occured on the same thread.)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:10 AM   #213
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Games I was in: IV, VI, VII, VIII, XII, XIII, XVIII, WWJ5, XIX, XXII, XXVI (I've lost track and must edit)

Number of games: 13
Modded: 1
Ordinary Villager: 8
Werewolf Hunter: 0
Shirriff: 1
Cobbler: 0
Werewolf: 1

As Seer:
# of known innocents given to ordos: 4 (including self)
# of werewolves dreamed: 1
# of dream choices killed same Night: 1
----------------------------------------------------------
On winning team: 7 of 12
On losing tem: 5 of 12
Survived to end: 2
Lynched: 1 (as a werewolf)
Killed by Wolves/Heroes: 9
--------------------------------------------------------
And now for a new wrinkle on things.....

Voting Record
Number of votes cast as innocent: 35
Number of accurate* votes cast as innocent: 15
(*accurate = voted for a were-creature)
Accuracy rate as innocent: 42.86%
Number of successful** votes cast as innocent: 7
Success rate as innocent: 20.0%

Number of votes cast as werewolf: 3
Number of successful** votes cast as werewolf:1 (once voted for self while werewolf as failed ploy)
(**successful = got the voted for player lynched)
Voting success rate as werewolf: 33.33%

(It could be argued that a successful vote by a werewolf is any that results in a lynch of a gifted and/or not werewolf; my statistics don't change in any case.)

Total number of successful votes cast, both as innocent and as werewolf: 8
Voting success rate both as innocent and as werewolf: 21.05%
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 10:28 AM   #214
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots We're all even.

The Ordos have won 4, 6, 8, 12, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, and 26=12.

The Black Beornings have not won.

The Lovers won 25=1.

A Tie occurred in 16=1.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:51 PM   #215
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
Number of games: 9sr, 2jr

Modded: 1(XI)
first time a wolf (Abercrombie) took claim of a gifted role after gifted revealed themself(Mormegil)

Ordinary Villager: 3 (killed by wolves3)
Werewolf:3-killed by hunter 2xs, survived once
seer:4(killed by wolves), just call me Seeress Superior of the Downs, thanks Anguirel. In the second game, The Phantom started the tradition of ripping out seer's eyes-me being first
lover(werebird):1(lynched)

On winning team:4 out of 11
On losing team: 7 out of 11
Survived to end:1 out of 11

XXV-my 11th game, first time I was ever lynched thanks to the persistant Fareal.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:17 AM   #216
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Update

Played in - junior: I, III, IV, V, VII, XI, XII, XIII; normal: XIX, XXI, XXII, XXIV, XXV, XXVII, XXIX, XXX
Modded - junior IX - The Psychotic Penguins: The Crossing of Helcaraxë

Number of played games: 16

Ordinary Villager: 12 (75%)
Werewolf: 1 (6,3%)
Seer: 2 (12,5%)
Hunter: 1 (6,3%)

On winning team: 9 (56,25%)
On losing team: 7 (43,75%)
Survived to end: 6 (37,5%)
Lynched: 4 (25%)
Killed by Wolves or other nasty things: 6 (37,5%)

The more experienced I've got, the more probably my death has been caused by wolves. (Maybe that's obvious or then just random.)

I'm ordo 75% of the times, though the normal ordo-percent would be around 67% (if all games were "standard" villages of fifteen players, three gifteds and three wolves).

What else? My "On winning team" percent has decreased since my last grimoire update.

PS. *bump*
Old 03-13-2007, 02:12 PM   #217
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
It's about time I update again

Edit: Updated on 6-17-08

# of Games: 15 (WWJ III, WWJ IV, WWJ V, WWJ VII, WWJ IX, WWJ X, WW XX, WWXXI, WW XXVI, WW XXIX, WW XXX, WWXXXI, WW XXXII, WW XLII, WW XLVII)
Villager: 7
Hunter: 1
Wolf: 4
Cobbler: 1
Evil Wizard: 1
Survived till end: 5
Lynched: 4
Killed by wolves: 5
Killed by Good Wizard: 1
On winning team: 14/15 (93.3%)
On losing team: 1/15 (6.7%)
On Evil Team: 6/15 (40%)
On Good Team: 9/15 (60%)
Co-Mod: 1

In detail:

Junior games
WWJ III- My first game I was an innocent who survived almost to the end, but was killed by the last somewhat angry wolf-Ang after I caught wolf-Valier. (With analysis.)
WWJ IV - Wolf, for the first time, lynched after the newest player Nogrod revealed himself as a seer and found me out. Start of a beautiful relationship.
WWJ V - Seer, survived to end with the help of ranger Nogrod
WWJ VII- WERECATS! Innocent who survived to end along with Eonwe
WWJ IX - PENGUINS! Innocent who survived to end along with a bunch (Decided here that Valier is scary.)
WWJ X - Wolf, Survived till end with both of my fellow wolves

Not Junior Games

WW XX - Orc (wolf) lynched second to last day due to overly ambitious plan
WW XXI- Evil Wzard, killed two days from end after challenging Gurthang the good wizard, but wolves went on to win the day.
WW XXVI - Villager, killed at random by moderator
WW XXIX - Villager, killed by wolves after only 4 hours of play
WW XXX - Cobbler, outed by the seer Rikae on Day Two, most fun ever
WW XXXI - Hunter, took wolf-lomien with me on Night 4
WW XXXII - Innocent, killed Night 2
WW XLII (volo's game)- Werewolf. Killed in 3-way combat on the second Day
WW XLII (Farael's game)- Co-Mod
WW XLVII - Innocent turned Ranger on Night 4, survived to lynch Lal the Last

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen

Last edited by Roa_Aoife; 06-17-2008 at 03:57 PM.
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:00 PM   #218
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Hmmm, my first game is also at the same time the last that has ever been summed up here. So I guess the duty is on me to keep this going.

I'm going to post the outcomes of the games depending on when I have the time (it's more than 20!).

(edit: if I'm getting anything wrong, which I'm doubtlessly going to do, please pm me)

Last edited by Macalaure; 02-16-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:02 PM   #219
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
WWJ X: Hithlum Zydeco Blues; Hísilómë in Hísimë

Link

Mods: Valesse, Gil-Galad
Wolves: Roa_Aoife, Kitanna, Valier

Order of Death:
Valesse (Mod) - stabbed with A Sharp key (night 1).
Gil-Galad (Mod) - choked on his musical spoons (night 1).
Glirdan (Ordo) - impailled on his music stand (day 1).
Formendacil (Seer) - hung on a pipe organ yardarm (night 2).
Nogrod (Ordo) - asphyxiated on this whistle (day 2).
Mormegil (Ordo) - bludgeoned with his triangle (night 3).
Eomer of the Rohirrim (Ordo) - crushed under Aeolian wind harp (day 3).
Macalaure, Mithalwen, JennyHallu and Kuruharan killed in the final night.

Werewolves win (all wolves survived).
Old 02-16-2008, 01:15 PM   #220
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Tol-in-Gaurhoth XXII: Hic Monstrae Trucidant

Link

Mod: Kath
Wolves: Nogrod, tom bombariffic

Order of Death:
Night 1 ~ Kath, killed by a turtle in an aerial attack ~ Innocent.
Day 1 ~ Boromir, lynched by the villagers by means of lions ~ Innocent.
Night 2 ~ Formendacil, killed by a coyote and it's trickery ~ Innocent.
Day 2 ~ Saucepan Man, lynched by the villagers by means of a platypus catapault ~ Innocent.
Day 2 ~ Nilpaurion Felagund, killed by an emerging alter-ego ~ Innocent.
Night 3 ~ dancing spawn of ungoliant, killed by a head-crushing horse ~ Innocent.
Day 3 ~ Feanor of the Peredhil, killed by a chat skwerl ~ Innocent.
Night 4 ~ Findëasëa ~ Innocent
Day 4 ~ tom bombariffic, killed by a stag ~ Werewolf
Night 5 ~ No kill.
Day 5 ~ Nogrod ~ Werewolf
Day 5 ~ Lhunardawen ~ Werewolf

Village win (Cailín, Celuien, the guy who be short, Thinlómien, littlemanpoet, Caranlondien, Mithalwen, mormegil and Durelin survived)

Last edited by Macalaure; 05-06-2008 at 06:43 AM.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:23 PM   #221
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Tol-in-Gaurhoth XXIII: Journey to Hy Brazil

Link

Mods: Cailín and Nogrod
Wolves: Rune Son of Bjarne, Kath, Gurthang, Anguirel (lover)

Order of Death:
Nogrod – (sub-mod), ripped into pieces of flesh and bones by the werewolves on Night1
Cailín – (mod), forced to walk the plank at the end of Night1/ the beginning of Day1
Nilpaurion Felagund – (ranger), lynched himself at the end of Day1
Eomer of the Rohirrim – (ordinary passenger), replaced the main topmast during Night2
Lhunardawen - (ordinary passenger), overcame her seasickness by force at the end of Day2.
JennyHallu - (Hunter), Night 3
Formendacil - (ordinary passenger), Night 3
Mormegil - (ordinary passenger), found fault in the ship's structure at the end of Day3
Holbytlass - (Seer), killed by the wolves during Night 4
Diamond18 - (ordinary passenger), brutally devoured by Screaming Eels
Rune Son of Bjarne - (Wolf), pierced by Durelin's dagger at the end of Day 4
Findëasëa - (ordinary passenger), ripped in pieces in shower during Night5
Glirdan - (ordinary passenger), struck down by liquor at the end of Day 5
Caranlondien – (ordinary passenger), poured and minced into a barrell of rum during Night6
Saucepan Man – (ordinary passenger), attacked and subsequently boiled together with Goosey Gander at the end of Day 6
the guy who be short - (ordinary passenger), drowned while revolving around the ship's keel during Night7
Kath - (Wolf), cast overboard at the end of Day 7
Taliesin - (ordinary passenger), fed to Kath at the end of Day 7
Lalaith - (ordinary lover), beheaded by Gurthang at the end of Day 7
Anguirel - (wolf lover), died duelling Gurthang at the end of Day 7
Gurthang - (wolf), died duelling Anguirel at the end of Day 7

Village win (Durelin and Firefoot survived)
Old 02-16-2008, 01:31 PM   #222
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

WWJ XI: When Worlds Collide

Link

Mod: Glirdan
Wolves: Meneltarmacil, Valesse, Nogrod

Order of Death:
Glirdan (mod) - Mauled to death on Night 1
Meneltarmacil (wolf) - Squished into a pancake on Day 1
JennyHallu (innocent) - Killed and her body stolen on Night 2
Diamond18 (innocent) - Hanged on Day 2
Valier (innocent) - Killed, ripped to pieces and hidden in her study on Night 3
Valesse (wolf) - Burned to a crisp on Day 3
Gil-Galad (innocent) - Killed himself in a pot on Day 4
Boromir88 (seer) - Killed, burried and eyes gouged out on Night 5
Naria (innocent) - Beheaded by her own sword on Day 5
Sleepy Ranger (innocent) - Buried under poorly erected gallows on Day 6
Macalaure (innocent) - Flesh and meat ripped off and organs left sitting in the skeleton on Night 7
Nogrod (wolf) - Pierced through the heart by an arrow on Day 7

Village win (Thinlómien, Volo and Kath survived)
Old 02-16-2008, 01:52 PM   #223
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Tol-In-Gauroth XXIV: Battle of the Band[Wagon]s

Link

Mod: Sleepy Ranger
Wolves: Volo, Boromir88, Eonwe

Order of Death:
Sleepy Ranger (Mod) - Beheaded and mounted on a wall, night 1
Volo (Wolf) - Popped by the magical barrier he helped set up, day 1
Meneltarmacil (Innocent) - Suffocated and disected, night 2
Glirdan (Hunter) - Blinded and had his limbs popped off, day 2
Macalaure (Innocent) - Stabbed with a sharpened violin string, day 2
Folwren (Innocent) - Flogged with a guitar, day 2
Diamond18 (Seer) - Disfigured into an attractive instrument stand, night 3
Boromir88 (Wolf) - lynched on day 3
Eonwe (Wolf) - lynched on day 4

Village win (THE Ka, Thinlómien, Celuien, Nogrod, Durelin and Rune Son of Bjarne survived)
Old 02-16-2008, 02:06 PM   #224
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

WWJ XII: "Oh the tangled web we weave..."

Link

Mod: Valier
Original Things: Naria, Folwren, Rune Son of Bjarne

Order of Death:
Valier- Milkmaid- Killed by Thing- Mod Night1
Thinlómien- Blind gardener maid-Pulled apart by horses on Day1- Innocent
Folwren- Jack the blacksmith-face mangled on night2- Innocent
Glirdan- Town musician-Killed himself on Day2 (due to RL busyness)- Innocent
Nogrod- Goatherder-Decapitated on Day2- Thing
Rune Son of Bjarne- Weaver (not real one)- Chest ripped open on night3- innocent
Briseis- Seamstress- Slashed her own wrists on night3 (by choice)- Innocent
JennyHallu- Prophetess- Killed by Kitanna & Mac on Day3- Thing
Naria- Herbalist- Dead body found on floor night4- Innocent
Meneltarmacil- Former pirate - lynched on day4- Thing

Village win (Gil-Galad, Volo, Kitanna, Rikae, Macalaure and Eonwe survived)
Old 02-16-2008, 02:13 PM   #225
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Sorry to interrupt, Mac, but Cailín just realised she has an outstanding narration to fill in. From almost 2 years ago. So thanks for reminding her. She wants me to stress how embarrassed she is about this. Nevertheless, it will surely entice Jenny and Formendacil to visit the Downs again, to see how they perished on that cold, doomed ship.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:25 PM   #226
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Tol-in-Gaurhoth XXV: All Star Crossed With Nowhere to Go

Link

Mod: Diamond18 and the guy who be short
Wolf couples: Naria and arcticstorm, Fintaeph and Holbytlass, mormegil and JennyHallu, Lhunardawen and Macalaure

Order of Death:
the guy who be short - (co-mod) - Stabbed himself eight times and subsequently eaten by the Werebird
Diamond18 - (mod) - Crushed in the embrace of the Werebear
Meneltarmacil - (ordo) - Beaten with an undead leg and a chamber pot and stabbed with red hot tongs (Day 1)
Nogrod - (watcher) - Savagely murdered by the Werecat and devoured in the long grass (Night 2)
Arcticstorm - (lover) - Devoured head first by the Werebird (Night 2)
Naria - (werecat) - Dashed out her brains on the Ringbearer's Rock (Night 2)
Kitanna - (ordo) - Ripped in two by the Werebear (Night 2)
Rune Son of Bjarne - (ordo) - Minced up into fertilizer by the Werewolf (Night 2)
Holbytlass - (lover) - Burned at the stake (Day 2)
Fintaeph - (werebird) - Died a fiery death trying to save his lover from the flames (Day 2)
Thinlómien - (ordo) - Lured into a dark alley and devoured by the Werewolf (Night 3)
JennyHallu - (lover) - Ripped apart and scattered in countless pieces by the Werebear (Night 3)
Mormegil - (werewolf) - Despaired and died amongst the shreds of his lover (Night 3)
Valier - (ranger) - Smothered to death with a goosedown pillow (Day 3)
Kath - (ordo) - Devoured in her flower garden by the Werebear (Night 4)
Durelin - (ordo) - Tragically lynched on the day of DOOM (Day 4)
Farael - (ordo) - Devoured by the Werebear (Day 4)
Rikae - (ordo) - Decapitated in preparation for the Werebear's next meal (Day 4)

Werebear (Lhunardawen) and Lover (Macalaure) win

(Eomer and Cailín, you're welcome )
Old 02-16-2008, 02:53 PM   #227
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

WWJ XIII: 'Til Death Do We LARP

Link

Mods: JennyHallu and Folwren
Wolves: Naria, Boromir88 and Valier

Order of Death:
JennyHallu - Club President - Bound and collated on Night 1
Folwren - Vice-President - Used for ink on Night 1
Anguirel - Innocent - Misspelled on Day 1
Rikae - Innocent - Buried alive on Night 2
Gurthang - Innocent - Fell from grace on Day 2
Rune Son of Bjarne - Cobbler - Given a permanent assignment on Night 3
Naria - Werewolf - Tuned permanently on Day 3
Diamond18 - Innocent - Serenaded on Night 4
Boromir88 - Werewolf - Suffocated on Day 4
Durelin - Seer - Killed on Night 5
Volo - Innocent - Hung on Day 5
Thinlómien - Innocent - Poisoned on Night 6
Farael - Innocent - Lynched on Day 6
CaptainofDespair and Nogrod killed on Night 7

Werewolves win (Valier survived)
Old 02-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #228
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Tol-in-Gaurhoth XXVI - Úcenite Valto

Link

Evil Mod: Feanor of the Peredhil
Wolves: mormegil and Eomer of the Rohirrim

Order of Death:
Boromir88 - lynched on Day 1 - innocent
mormegil - killed on Night 2 - werewolf
Eomer of the Rohirrim - lynched on Day 2 - werewolf
littlemanpoet - killed on Night 3 - innocent
Estelyn Telcontar - lynched on Day 3 - innocent
Roa_Aoife - killed on Night 4 - innocent
Anguirel - lynched on Day 4 - innocent
Nogrod - killed on Night 5 - innocent
Diamond18 - lynched on Day 5 - innocent
Kath - killed on Night 6 - innocent
the phantom - lynched on Day 6 - innocent
Mithalwen - killed on Night 6 - innocent

The Saucepan Man (innocent) wins
Old 02-17-2008, 12:34 PM   #229
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Tol-in-Gaurhoth XXVII: Ballroom Blitz

Link

Mods: Durelin and CaptainofDespair
Wolves: Celuien and Cailín (with cobblers Farael and Nogrod)

Order of Death:
Durelin (Mod and Hostess) – Ghostbusted on Rest (Night) the First
CaptainofDespair (Co-mod and Host) – Ghostbusted on Rest (Night) the First
Kath (Ordinary Villager) – Pinned and Labeled by the Mob on Dance (Day) the First
Kitanna (Ordinary Villager) – Minced, Placed in the Band, and Hardcore Harpsichorded on Rest (Night) the Second
Celuien (Werewolf) – Lassoed and Spurred by the Dancers on Dance (Day) the Second
Rikae (Ordinary Villager) – Trimmed and Bedecked on Rest (Night) the Third
Eomer of the Rohirrim (Ordinary Villager) – Stilettoed on Dance (Day) the Third
Valier (Ordinary Villager) – Highland Flinged on Dance (Day) the Third
mormegil (Ordinary Villager) – Beak Danced (hardy harr) on Dance (Day) the Third
Naria (Ordinary Villager) – Thrown in the Loony Bin on Dance (Day) the Third
Folwren (Ordinary Villager) – Stoned on Rest (Night) the Fourth
Macalaure (Ordinary Villager) - Lynched on Dance (Day) the Fourth
Holbytlass (Ordinary Villager) - Lynched on Dance (Day) the Fourth
Lalwendë killed in Werewolf Victory.

Werewolves win (Cailín and cobblers Farael and Nogrod survived)
Old 02-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #230
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

WW XXIIX - Queer Lodgings

Link

Mod: Oddwen
Wolves: Volo, Holbytlass and Nilpaurion Felagund

Order of Death:
Eomer of the Rohirrim (Innocent), beheaded on DAY one
dancing spawn of ungoliant (Twin), beheaded on NIGHT two
Naria (Twin), died of sorrow on NIGHT two
Kitanna (Innocent), hung on DAY two
Farael (Protector), crushed with a hammer protecting his choice on NIGHT three
Kath (Hunter), lynched on DAY three
Nogrod (Innocent), taken down with the hunter on DAY three
Boromir88 (Innocent), dismembered on NIGHT four
Volo (Werewolf), took poison and melted his own brains on DAY four
Durelin (Seer), defaced on NIGHT five
Meneltarmacil (Innocent), blown away on DAY five
Anguirel (Innocent), baked, not fried on NIGHT six
Holbytlass (Werewolf), torn apart by a small mob on DAY six
Thinlómien (Innocent), made into a rug on NIGHT seven
Rune Son of Bjarne (Innocent), lynched on DAY seven
Valier killed in Werewolf victory

Werewolves win (Nilpaurion Felagund survived)
Old 02-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #231
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

WW XXIX Dor-en-Gaur

Link

Mod: Nogrod
Wolves: Lalwendë, Kath and Rikae

Order of Death:
Volo – The Cryptic Lens Grinder – (ordo) hanged on Day1
Macalaure - Eiliniel's Witty Younger Brother Who's Always Right – (ordo) killed to his bed on Night2
Roa_Aoife - The Town Fletcher – (ordo) killed from behind while dozing off in the middle of her room on Night2
Celuien - The Innkeeper – (Ranger) throat slit on Night2
Mormegil – (ordo) beheaded on Day2
Eomer of the Rohirrim - A Beekeeper – (ordo) stinged to death by his own Bees on Night3
Gil-Galad - A Confused Philosopher – (ordo) sliced by the pendulum on Night3
Rune Son of Bjarne - A Moonshiner – (Informer/cobbler) hacked to death with the golden dagger on Night3
Lalwendë - Eiliniel, A Retired Village Idiot – (beta-Wolf) mobbed and in the end stabbed to the chest on Day3
Durelin - The Augur of the Village (Ranger) overcome by the wolves while guarding another Villager on Night4
Thinlómien - An Ugly Little Shepherdess – (ordo) jumped to the well on Day4
Kath - A Weawer – (beta-Wolf) assasinated by Anguirel the Merry on Day4
Rikae - A Superstitious Mathematician – (alpha-Wolf) assasinated by Anguirel the Merry on Night5

Village win (Boromir88, Mithalwen, Farael, Anguirel and Firefoot survived)
Old 02-17-2008, 01:27 PM   #232
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Werewolf XXX - Tol-in-Elendili - The Isle of the Were-Faithfuls

Link

Mod: Macalaure
Wolves: The Saucepan Man, the guy who be short, Durelin, Legate of Amon Lanc

Order of Death:
Macalaure (mod) - brutally killed by Faithfuls in Night One
Garin (ordo) - decapitated with a scythe on Day One
Holbytlass (ordo) - committed suicide to revive Garin in Night Two
The Might (ordo) - committed suicide to help Holbytlass reviving Garin in Night Two
Roa_Aoife (Tar-Míriel / cobbler) - stabbed to death on Day Two
Rikae (High Priest of Annatar / seer) - killed and reformed into a ship by Faithfuls in Night Three
Glirdan (ordo) - another one who committed suicide to revive Garin
Brinniel (ordo) - executed on Day Three
Rune Son of Bjarne (ordo) - disassembled by the Faithfuls in Night Four
the guy who be short (were-faithful) - flew from the Land of the Star with no star to guide him on Day Four
Mänwe (ordo) - killed by a malfunctioning catapult on Day Four
Nogrod (ordo) - received the Gift of Eru in Night Five
The Saucepan Man (were-faithful) - stoned to death on Day Five
Kath (ordo) - made into fish fodder in Night Six
Gil-Galad (ranger) - hanged on Day Six
Thinlómien (hunter) - cut in half by the Were-Faithfuls in Night Seven
Hookbill the Goomba (ordo) - fifthed on Day Seven
Kitanna (ordo) - violently killed by victorious Faithfuls on Day Seven
Lalaith (ordo) - viciously killed by victorious Faithfuls on Day Seven
Mithalwen (ordo) - bestially killed by victorious Faithfuls on Day Seven

Werewolves win (Durelin and Legate of Amon Lanc survived)

(shameless self-promotion: here, here and here)
Old 02-27-2008, 05:00 AM   #233
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
WWJ XI (Glirdan and wilwarin538): Ranger, survived to end, won.
My first game and probably the game in which I was of most use. Talked nonsense and went by gut feelings. Pretty much regarded self immortal. Managed to block Nogwolf's kills twice and in the end voted him out, that started a long tradition of suspecting him whenever he was Innocent. Looking back, which I shouldn't, I left so many things unnoticed...

WW XXIV (Sleepy Ranger): Wolf, lynched on Day1, lost.
Was lynched because I said too much in-character stuff, while I thought that WW was always played in an in-character way (thanks to Glirdan's game). Became a Fenris. I don't actually think that I've read what happened in the game after I died.

WWJ XII (Valier): Ordo, survived to end, won.
Oh dear... A game in which I was so obsessed in getting Nogrod lynched that I ended up in quite an embarrassing situation. A funny and odd game, but out of balance.

WWJ XIII (JennyHallu): Ordo, lynched on Day5, lost.
Badly played, I was quite an angsty ordo not caring about what happened. I even missed a Day or two. Well, by the time I began playing, I got lynched. Though I must say that I was right about Valierwolf.

WW XXIIX (Oddwen): Wolf, lynched on Day4, won.
My better time as a Wolf. Was a team with Holbytlass and Nilpaurion Felagund. Took quite a commanding role because Nilp missed Day1, and this was a mistake because I was still just a newbie and didn't hunt for the Seer (Durelin), whom Nilp would have caught. Dury got me lynched. I must say that the victory wasn't fair, because all three of the Wolves missed a Day. The theme and the theme-song were brilliant.

WW XXIX (Nogrod): Ordo, lynched on Day1, won.
Talked a lot of nonsense and got lynched. Pity, because the game was interesting and had great roles.

WW XXXII (Volo and Kath): Mod.
The game that ended my newbie-time of WW and the one that I enjoyed a great big deal, having planned it for seven months. It was quite unbalanced and annoying, it also included other flaws, but it was something never done before nonetheless.

WW XXXIII (Rikae): Medium, lynched on Day4, lost.
The crazy game which would have gone completely differently had I been less depressed at the time and had Rikae not sent me a PM on Day2. And had I kept to the moral roles of WW. This was my greatest success in WW from one perspective since I managed to bluff immortality convincingly and caught a Macwolf my telling him that I had dreamt of him, while I hadn't. However I went too far and got lynched by an annoyed mob, along with Mac. Congratulations, Wolves!

WW XXXIV (The Saucepan Man): Ordo, lynched on Day6, lost.
Played ok and spotted a Wolf or two, but couldn't get them lynched. Started out by trying to suspect people I found least suspicious and was quite right using that strategy, pity it confused people too much to be used later. Got lynched on the last Day for not explaining myself well enough, did vote for Sixth-Wolf though. Great experimental game: two Wolf-teams with three each and the roles of Shapeshifter, Priestess and Thief. Must try a similar format again!

WW XXXV (Legate of Amon Lanc and Volo): Co-mod.
Didn't actually do but write a few narrations close to the end of the game, while the idea was that I'd talk during the Days too. Don't really remember much, except that Legate's concept was amazing.

WW XXXVIII (Gil-Galad): Ordo, lynched on Day3, won.
A tiny game of nine players. Had interesting roles, but Xyzzy-Wolf messed things up. To say the truth, so did I taking a true bluff as a joke. Would have lost too, had the two Gifteds (Nogrod and Legate) not noticed a way that would secure victory. Was fun as long as it lasted, I mean until I noticed that I was the only one joking.

WW XXXIX (Thinlómien and Aganzir): Cobbler-lover, killed on Night2, lost.
Stayed too low on Day1 and got killed. I was in such a panic that Day! I don't want to be a Cobbler ever again. By the end of Day2 I was cheering for the Innocent side to win. This must be the only game when two players got lynched by just one vote...

WW XXXX (Nogrod): Ordo, survived to end, lost.
The game I tried to win the most, and ended up wronger than ever. Caught Lilywolf on Day2, but was completely confused after that, although I did suspect Macwolf at one time. Somehow I feel that I'll never have enough trust in putting all one's effort into WW to do that again.

WW XLII (Volo and Legate of Amon Lanc): Mod.
Another experimental game from me, beating even SPM and LMP on having the most Wolves. The game didn't end up balanced. I'll try not to read the narrations again because I feel that they were quite good and crazier than most. I still need to finish a few pages though, before I can truly say that this game is over.

WW XLIV (Aganzir): Ordo, suvived to end, lost.
Didn't concentrate much in the beginning and couldn't trust my suspicions that, in the end, were more right than before. Survived to the end pretty much because others were convincing that I'm always eccentric - am I? Was reminded to remember earlier suspicions and saw that I should play more bravely.

Played games: 12.
As Innocent: 7.
As Special: 3.
As Wolf: 2.
Games won: 5.
Games Lost: 7.
Survived to end: 4.
Survived to end and won: 2.

Last edited by Volo; 03-05-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:44 PM   #234
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Boots Ever wondered who's played the most games?

I'm silly enough to do something like this. So, a research on who has played the most games:

Kath

Nogrod

mormegil

Thinlómien

Gil-Galad

Boromir88

Eomer of the Rohirrim, Kitanna, Meneltarmacil

Glirdan, The Saucepan Man

Anguirel, Durelin, Macalaure, Mithalwen, Valier

Rikae

dancing spawn of ungoliant, Rune son of Bjarne

Holbytlass, Lhunardawen, Naria, Roa_Aoife, the guy who be short

Feanor of the Peredhil, Firefoot

Eonwe, Nilpaurion Felagund

Cailín, Celuien, Diamond18, Farael, JennyHallu, Legate of Amon Lanc, Volo

Brinniel, littlemanpoet, Shastanis Althreduin

Formendacil, Gurthang, Lalaith, Sleepy Ranger, the phantom

Azaelia of Willowbottom, Oddwen, WaynetheGoblin, wilwarin538

Kuruharan

Aganzir, Folwren, Garin

Alcarillo, Encaitare, Shelob, xyzzy

Caranlondien, Isabellkya, Nerwen, satansaloser2005, tar-ancalime, THE Ka, The Might

A Little Green, Bergil, Marcólië Lamen, The Sixth Wizard

AbercrombieOfRohan, Aiwendil, arcticstorm, CaptainofDespair, Fordim Hedgethistle, Lalwendë, malkatoj, McCaber, Orominuialwen, SamwiseGamgee, Saurreg, The Only Real Estel, Valesse

Elu Ancalime, Estelyn Telcontar, Evisse the Blue, Findëasëa, Gandalf_the_white, Gwathagor, Hiriel, Hookbill the Goomba, Nonnacedak, Son of Númenor, The Perky Ent

Ainaserkewen, Amanaduial the Archer, bilbo_baggins, Briseis, Eluchíl, Esgallhugwen, Fintaeph, Grendelien, Groin Redbeard, Laitaine, Legolas in spandex, Loki, Lote22, Mänwë, Mister Underhill, Nimrodel_9, Primrose Bolger, Sotty, Taliesin, Telperaca, The Barrow-Wight, The Elf-Warrior, tom bombariffic, Witch-Queen

Now that is all from 44 normal and 13 junior games. It is not 100% accurate, it includes all those players who signed in but never turned up and it is more probable than possible that I made a mistake somewhere. Nevertheless, I think it's quite interesting. And I should probably congratulate Kath for being the coolest and having the least life.

PS. No, don't ask how long doing that took... I will only answer it would have taken even longer had Saucie and Mac not provided some summaries on this thread. So thank you two once again.

Last edited by Thinlómien; 02-27-2008 at 02:24 PM. Reason: added title
Old 02-27-2008, 06:04 PM   #235
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
And I should probably congratulate Kath for being the coolest and having the least life.
Why thank you.

Hey morm! You were ahead of me for a while there but 3 behind now ... better catch up.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #236
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Behold my impressive (or not so impressive) WW history...

WWJ XII – Ordo, survived to end, winning side
WW XXV – Ordo, killed on last day by werebear and lover, losing side
WWJ XIII – Ordo, killed by wolves on Night 2, losing side
WW XXVII – Ordo, killed by wolves on Night 3, losing side
WW XXIX – Wolf, assassinated on Night 5, losing side
WW XXX – Seer, killed on Night 3, losing side
WW XXXI – Ranger, survived to end, winning side
WW XXXII - Seer, survived to end, winning side
WW XXXIV – Ordo, killed on Night 2, losing side
WW XXXV – Andróg (thief), survived to end, won
WW XXXVII – Banshee (werebear), survived to end, won
WW XXXIX – Ordo, lynched on Day 1, winning side
WW XXXX – Ordo, dropped out on Day 2, losing side
WW XXXXI – Wolf, lynched on Day 5, winning side
WW XLII – Seer, killed by hunter on Day 1, losing side
WW XLIII – Wolf, lynched on Day 3, winning side
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:42 AM   #237
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Silmaril Just because I'm nuts enough to do something like this as well

WWJI - ordo, survived to the end, on the winning side
I reread this game a while ago and was shocked... I was very silly, believed everything I was told by more experienced players, did not even turn up on Day1 and failed to vote on Day2 and everybody kept accusing me for being too silent. Funny, isn't it?

WWJIII - wolf, lynched on Day1, on the losing side

I think everybody knows how a certain fellow of mine betrayed me and I got fenrised (although, looking back it was mostly my own fault since I was too scared to even defend myself), so I need not repeat that history here, do I?

WWJV - ordo, killed on Night2, on the losing side
I remember being disappointed that I died so early. The thing I remember best of this game was seer-Nogrod's and wolf-Roa's duel and Roa's infamous slip "I've never been a wolf before". Oh, it was great.

WWJV - ordo, survived to the end, on the winning side
This was the game I became a flood-poster in and probably the first game from which you can recognise my characteristic playing style... although I was very newbiestic and quite silly even back then. What I wonder is how all the newcomers nowadays become such good players so quickly.... very unlike me.

WWXIX - ordo, survived to the end, on the winning side
My first non-junior game (there still used to be a difference between junior and non-junior games) and I think I did quite well. For the first time in my ww career I was the one to spot a wolf no one else had really spotted, make a case against him and get him lynched... I remember I enjoyed the feeling quite a lot.

WWJVI - ordo, lynched on Day3, on the winning side
This game was slightly disastrous. The majority of the village concluded that one of the wolves' name begins with a "T" (it looked like that in the narration although it turned out to be not true at all) so I got lynched, especially as I wasn't too innocent looking anyway.

WWXXI - ordo, killed by wolves on Night6, on the losing side
Dueling Wizards, a great game. I was Roa and Sleepy's little daughter and Glirdan and Caranlondien were my older siblings... the roleplaying was great and being in Roa the Evil Wizard's family kept me alive that long since she claimed she tried to save us for as long as she could. Ironically, Caran the Ranger died the same Night I did... evil Roa, killing both her daughters the same Night...

WWJIX - modded with Nogrod
It was great, we had so much fun writing the narrations. They were combinations of alternate Silmarillion, mindless splatter, philosophical jokes and silly dialogue. The game itself was really short, the village lynch list was ww, cobbler, ww and ww, but likewise the wws (or wps, to be precise, they were werepenguins) killed ranger on Night1 and seer on Night2.

WWXXII - seer, survived to the end, on the winning side
This is one of the games I rememember most fondly. I was the seer and caught both the remaining wolves, came out and finished the game. Although, it wasn't that neat, an evil wolf-Nogrod contested my claim (and I think this was the first contesting claim in ww history) and almost convinced a couple of villagers before slipping "happily, I'm not a gifted, so you can lynch me". Then in the end, he admitted he had been bluffing and we innocents won. I gloated so much after the game. And I will always remember Nogrod's valiant effort.

WWJXI - ordo, survived to the end, on the winning side

This was quite an exciting game and the wolf-Nogrod almost won.

WWXXIV - seer, survived to the end, on the winning side
Another seer success. Nailed wolvish Boro and then we innocents logically concluded Eonwe was his fellow and lynched him too.

WWJXXI - ordo, lynched on Day1, on the winning side
I'm still shocked that they dared to lynch me on Day1 even though I was innocent.

WWXXV - ordo, killed on Night3, on the losing side
It was an interesting game (four different werecreatures and each had a lover) and ended too soon for my part.

WWJXIII - ordo, killed on Night6, on the losing side
I will never ever forget this game. The extremely cunning Valier wolf killed me on the last Night although everybody was expecting her to take down the known innocent Nogrod. Her move baffled all the few remaining innocents completely and she won. Later she said she had killed me because she had feared I would get her lynched.

WWXXVIII - ordo, killed on Night7, on the losing side
Another game in which I died on the last Night and the wolves won. *sigh*

WWXXIX - ordo, lynched on Day4, on the winning side
I remember nothing of this game except that I kept calling Anguirel James Bond because of his assassin role...

WWXXX - hunter, killed on Night7, on the losing side
One of my most miserable games ever. As the hunter, I had lists of 2-4 people (depending on the size of the village) and every single Night I had at least one wolf (more than one, a couple of times) in there except of course the Night I was killed. Disastrous.

WWXXXI - werewolf, killed by Roa the hunter on Night4, on the losing side
This many games under my belt and only the second time I was a wolf. It was horrible. My feelows were Glirdy and Xyzzy and we all had terrible problems getting online. We failed to kill anyone on Night2 because of some arrangement problems and I died because I left the final kill choice to my fellow Xyzzy who decided to kill Roa whom I would definitely have not dared to kill... she truned out to be the hunter and took me with her, it was a disaster. But I think I would have been lynched the next Day anyway.

WWXXXII - ordinary lover, survived to the end, on the winning side
This was a funny game. Mac the Cobbler was my lover and I was lead to believe he was just as innocent as I was... thinking about it now, I should have known there was something wrong with it. He was forced to reveal his real role when I questioned him after giving one of the most suspicious person in the whole village a right to kill. But in the end, he lost, I won.

WWXXXIII - ranger/assassin, killed on Night3, on the losing side

I had a very interesting role and died before I could really try the advantages of it. Nevertheless I almost killed Volo the Seer because he claimed he had some weird role that made him unkillable...

WWXXXIV - ordo, lynched on Day5, on the losing side
I still can't believe Boro didn't make his superpower role up.

WWXXXVII - ordo, killed on Night2, on the winning side - sort of

To be honest, I remember nothing excpet that Rikae was phenomenal.

WWXXXVIII - werewolf, lynched on Day2, on the losing side
I was a werewolf, a complete nervous wrack since my only fellow never turned up and I was all alone and played miserably badly especially as I was faced by a gifted team who could pm with each other and a macalaure aka an automatic lommywolf-spotter.

WWXXXIX - modded, assisted by Aganzir

Another lovely modding experience and having lots of fun.

WWXXXX - ordo, killed on Night5, on the losing side
I spotted a newbie Greeniewolf, but other than that, was completely off in my suspicions. The wolves played all too beautifully.

WWXXXXII - wolf, survived to the end, on the winning side
A hilarious game. I had lovely fellows (Aganzir, Brinn, sally and Valier were the ones who survived alongside with me) and was haunted by the assassin/hunter Nogrod. Fortunately he decided to take Rikae the seer with him instead of me and I got immortality so I could not be lynched next and we wolves won very easily assisted by McCobbler.

WWXXXXIII - ordo, killed on Night2, on the losing side
I was wrong about most things again but did have fun following the game after my death. Also, two wolves apologised to me personally because they had killed me so early. It was odd.

It seems I'm always an ordo. It's the nicest role, so no complaints really, but... It is also quite astonishing how often I've survived to the end.

And there's something wrong in my maths concerning how many games I've played but it would be too big a work to sort it out.... *sigh*

Wow, this is veeeeeeeeery long. If someone reads this s/he's got to be mad...
Old 03-02-2008, 07:14 AM   #238
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Werewolf XXXI: The Unknown Enemies

Link

Mod: Meneltarmacil
Wolves: Glirdan, Thinlómien, xyzzy

Order of Death:
Meneltarmacil (Mod): Devoured by Wolves on Night 1
Glirdan (Werewolf): Stoned to death by Villagers on Day 1
the guy who be short (Cobbler): Became the guy who be hung by Villagers on Day 2
Brinniel (Ordinary Villager): Crushed under anvil by Wolves on Night 3
Gil-Galad (Ordinary Villager): Didn't need no stinkin' lynching, but got one from Villagers on Day 3
Thinlómien (Werewolf): Slain by Hunter on Night 4
Roa_Aoife (Hunter): Wounded and devoured by Wolves on Night 4
Legate of Amon Lanc (Ordinary Villager): Pitchforked by villagers on Day 4
xyzzy (Werewolf): Almost lynched by Villagers but then slain by Ranger on Day 5

Village wins (Macalaure, Mithalwen, Nogrod, Rikae and The Sixth Wizard survive)
Old 03-02-2008, 07:52 AM   #239
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Werewolf XXXII: The Lost Age

Link

Mod: Volo
Wolves (Vampires): Legate of Amon Lanc, Gil-Galad and Eomer of the Rohirrim

Order of Death:
Celuien – Turned into a chair by the Oracle after being voted out on Day 1. Innocent.
Brinniel – Possessed by the Vampires to write poetry with her own blood on Night 2. Innocent.
Meneltarmacil – Turned into a pipe by the Oracle after being voted out on Day 2. Innocent.
Roa_Aoife – Possessed by the Vampires to torch herself on Night 3. Innocent.
Sleepy Ranger – Committed suicide by jumping off the highest tower on Night 3. Innocent.
Legate of Amon Lanc – Aged to death in seconds after being voted out on Day 3. Vampire Ranger.
Glirdan – Died of sickness in his own bed on Night 4. Innocent.
Aganzir - Thrown out from the third floor by the Shade on Night 5. Innocent.
Nogrod - Bit by Vampire-to-be-lynched on Night 5. The Hunter.
The Saucepan Man - Beheaded by Vampire Hunter on Night 5. Innocent.
Gil-Galad - Turned into a beautiful statue by the Shade after being revealed by the Hunter. Vampire Hunter.
Eomer of the Rohirrim - Swallowed into the earth by the Oracle after being voted out on Day 4. Vampire Seer.

Village wins (Rikae, Boromir88, Thinlómien, xyzzy, Macalaure, Diamond18, Shastanis Althreduin, Kitanna, Durelin, Rune Son of Bjarne and The Sixth Wizard survive)

Last edited by Macalaure; 05-05-2008 at 01:28 PM.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:05 PM   #240
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I'm silly enough to do something like this. So, a research on who has played the most games:

Anguirel, Durelin, Macalaure, Mithalwen, Valier

You horrible child .... it is like counting up how many drinks we have had at at a party.... I fondly imagined I had only played in half a dozen or so games .... but then I fondly imagine I only have a few glasses of wine a week.....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote