The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-12-2008, 08:37 AM   #81
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
No, don't kill my daddy! Just send him somewhere far away, but please please pretty please keep him alive! Or my mum will be sooo devastated.
Let's send him to get help then...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:53 AM   #82
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Oh and Greenie, I'll be your apprentice.
Great! (I can't wait to get to ordering you about, dear. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Now there clearly is one gammer: Greenie
So am I really the only old one in the village? Actually, on second thought, it does give me a sort of authority... Hee hee...
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:58 AM   #83
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
She gets around, she does...
Well I used to be married to Legate in Nog's last WW, and since he liked it so much I didn't have the heart not to remind him of it.

I will be a 15-year-old lass who doesn't help her family members with housework but hangs around the village all day long doing nothing (except picking flowers and looking pretty).
edit: assuming, of course, that it's ok for Lalaith to have a 15-year-old daughter. I could be a few years younger as well.

Volo, do you want to be a crippled cat with a broken tail?

Last edited by Aganzir; 05-12-2008 at 11:00 AM.
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:27 AM   #84
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay. I made a first version of the families taking it for granted that the phantom takes Lhuna as his girlfriend and that Volo would be the son of Nerwen - thus enabling him being teased by Agan... and if Nerwen and Lalaith accept me as their father...

Everything there is can be changed. I just wanted to see how it would look like and to offer you as well a better understanding of the relations. And for example Gwath and McCaber do not need to be youngsters if they prefer fex. to marry Nerwen and Lalaith (them willing as well...) or something.

So here it is:

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-12-2008 at 01:03 PM. Reason: updated the family three...
Old 05-12-2008, 09:40 AM   #85
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
You won't believe how much tempted I am to make a pedigree analysis out of this...only there's no genetic trait to analyse.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:59 AM   #86
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Let's send him to get help then...
Hm.

The only reason Eomer of the Rohirrim would leave his beloved wife and poor defenceless daughter is being brutally slaughtered. Besides, he is rather amused by the prospect of having a death scene, despite not playing in the game.

Of course I shall be devastated, but I suspect I will not be the only widow by the end of this game.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #87
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Legate, if you decide to join, would you like to be my boyfriend? I'm not sure I'm ready to be married/engaged yet, so I'll do that if it's all right with you. Besides, that way if I sadly have to pull out I won't be jilting any other young gentleman who has signed up for certain. Is this an acceptable....proposal?
It is, why not? I accept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Legate, do you want to be my ex?
If you really insisted - could be, I have no problem with that.

Quote:
You won't believe how much tempted I am to make a pedigree analysis out of this...only there's no genetic trait to analyse.
There is. As you can see from the family tree, Greenie's family is all green

P.S. Oh, and, I forgot, I join Thinking of occupation, I wouldn't mind being a herdsman (or herdsman's son, or even an "immigrant" so that we don't have to seek a father for me, since he would be simply somewhere else) or something like that...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:26 AM   #88
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín View Post
Hm.

The only reason Eomer of the Rohirrim would leave his beloved wife and poor defenceless daughter is being brutally slaughtered. Besides, he is rather amused by the prospect of having a death scene, despite not playing in the game.

Of course I shall be devastated, but I suspect I will not be the only widow by the end of this game.
Ah well, a semi-orphan I will be. Of course my father will only be heroic and nothing else. Belated happy mothers' day, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
There is. As you can see from the family tree, Greenie's family is all green
Hmm...and maybe the different degrees of green-ness also tell something...
Old 05-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #89
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Good to see you making up your mind Legate! I've added you to the list with +.

A few "adults" would be great to play the fathers and mothers of Kit/Brinn & Gwath/McCaber and some gaffers/gammers would be nice as well.

We have now 20 players. That's a number we can play with but a few more would be nice indeed!
Old 05-12-2008, 10:39 AM   #90
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
We have now 20 players. That's a number we can play with but a few more would be nice indeed!
Last time we had 30... I think 25 at least would be nice and probably not THAT difficult to get if you advertise a bit more...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:39 AM   #91
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
Brinn, if you'll take me I've always wanted a twin too.
Hurray, I have a twin!

Now all we need is a big brother we can pester. Legate, would you like to be our err...victim?

If Gwath and McCaber want to be older, one of them could be our father. Just an idea...

About ages...I would think Kitanna, Kath, and me (and Legate?) to be slightly older than teenagers...more like college age. Mainly because I couldn't imagine gaining a life partner while still in high school. Ah, but still...young love...
Old 05-12-2008, 10:57 AM   #92
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Cabbie and Gwath, would either of you like dating me?
Of course I would. Hang on a sec while I fend my brother off with this stick.

(muffled sounds of whacking)

He has no objection. Let's go out.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 11:02 AM   #93
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Now all we need is a big brother we can pester. Legate, would you like to be our err...victim?
Hm, if you can't find anyone better... why not.

Quote:
About ages...I would think Kitanna, Kath, and me (and Legate?) to be slightly older than teenagers...more like college age. Mainly because I couldn't imagine gaining a life partner while still in high school. Ah, but still...young love...
Hey, but seconded. I thought similarly (although depending on the historic period, or when it comes to M-E I don't know, but in some case a fifteen year old girl who is not married would be close to unimaginable).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 11:14 AM   #94
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
(although depending on the historic period, or when it comes to M-E I don't know, but in some case a fifteen year old girl who is not married would be close to unimaginable).
Let's not be that authentic...

Also I agree with you Kit-Kat-Brinn-Leg being 20+.

My overall idea has just been that you "youngsters" are young because you are someone's daughters or sons. So feel free to pick an age everyone.

And the professions!

I'll upgrade the list with Legate as the big brother and McCaber dating Aganzir...
Old 05-12-2008, 11:24 AM   #95
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Ha-ha!

Legate and Brinn (siblings) are dating Sally and Kath (siblings)...
Old 05-12-2008, 11:27 AM   #96
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Ha-ha!

Legate and Brinn (siblings) are dating Sally and Kath (siblings)...
Yes, we actually laughed at that with Lommy already a while ago.

Hey, what about Volo being the father of Legate, Brinn & Kitanna or McC & Gwathie? I think the village might need more adults than teenagers right now.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:49 AM   #97
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Hey, what about Volo being the father of Legate, Brinn & Kitanna or McC & Gwathie? I think the village might need more adults than teenagers right now.
If Volo agrees... that would be great! And if they all agree he could even be my son and brother of Nerwen & Lalaith?

I've sent a few PM's to ask for some people to join. Let's see how the host of additional players to come in will fit the scene...

What I wanted to say is that we're in no hurry in the end. There's something like two weeks + to the start anyway. And we still have to iron out a few cases considering the rules...
Old 05-12-2008, 11:54 AM   #98
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
And if they all agree he could even be my son and brother of Nerwen & Lalaith?
Then I would surely be treading my mother's footsteps when it comes to upsetting my relatives... I mean, dating my own cousin...
Old 05-12-2008, 12:04 PM   #99
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
I mean, dating my own cousin...
Darn... you're right...

Well either we are that complicated people or then we just forget my additional idea...
Old 05-12-2008, 12:29 PM   #100
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Greenie - Ah, a wicked mother-in-law...

Nogrod - Just how entangled would you like these family trees to be? I've been thinking that I would like some siblings and/or parents of my own. Do you think you could handle another daughter? Or how about if I were Gwath & McCobbler's bossy big sister?

At any rate, I wanted to be .... a lumberjack! Who says middle-aged women can't be lumberjacks? *icy glare*

Last edited by Rikae; 05-12-2008 at 12:34 PM.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:55 PM   #101
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Nogrod - Just how entangled would you like these family trees to be? I've been thinking that I would like some siblings and/or parents of my own. Do you think you could handle another daughter? Or how about if I were Gwath & McCobbler's bossy big sister?
Two rivalling families constituting a village might be a good thing but then again a village that is totally cross-married could be fine as well... Let's see... both variations will give us a lot of possibilities ie. wicked mother-in-laws, jealous brothers, pestering little sisters...

Btw. be encouraged to appoint for the wizard's role as well! Last time every wizard-candidate / actual wizard were first-timers so don't let the role scare you off. It will be chance of a lifetime to play a different game! There are candidates already but I'd like to see more... But just remember: do not say a word about it here! Only PM it to me.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:27 PM   #102
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
This thread is clearly just a taster of the mayhem that DW II promises to be. I feel like I can't keep track.

Firstly - Nogrod very well knows that he is actually my oldest brother, but if he wants to masquerade as my father in this game that is fine.

Secondly, as for profession, woman mysteriously turning up in a village with a child in tow, there is only one option...I must, a la Joanne Harris, be a chocolate shop owner.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:47 PM   #103
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Sounds lovely, Lhuna. Though I'm disappointed Eomer won't be around to play the part of future father-in-law. And Cailin, dear, don't you worry- your daughter will be in good hands.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:09 PM   #104
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I feel I should be doing something black-sheepy. If anyone is interested, do say.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:17 PM   #105
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
++Morm

Although with my new job my activity might be a bit more limited than normal.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #106
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
morm! Oh I'm so pleased you're joining.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:41 PM   #107
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Good to see you Morm!

Check the post #84 and think where you should put yourself in relation to the families forming here. There are a few vacancies for fathers / husbands open especially...

And if you wished to be my brother & father to a few youngsters the better. We'd get another big family by that. Maybe we could find you a wife from those who have not yet called in?

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-12-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:34 PM   #108
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Just preliminary thoughts to hard questions... and I'd like to hear your response to these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
When the GW (or EW, for that matter) has reached their minion quota, how will their scryings affect things? In no way, except that they can find the other wizard? If we give the EW no limit in how many wolves he can have, I suggest that when the GW has reached the gifted limit, her scryings may count as ranger protections.
This "scry protection" could be one of the things the wizard might do (for only that particular Night though!). The second one would be something like scouting thing eg. kind of seer / anti-scrying for both of the wizards. The wizard would have to decide what to do.

Now it should be also remembered that it will not be probable these situations occur in the actual game very often.

Possibility 1)
I might be drawn into introducing a limit to the scries. Let's say 1/3 of the village for the EW and 1/4 to the GW (and not more than two seers, really).

If the EW gets everything right and luck favours her she will get the sixth wolf on Day4. Then the total of villagers will be about -6 from the starting line-up. So from 30 it will be 24/6, from 25 it will be 19/6 (1/3 being 18/6). But it's not probable the EW will get everything her way...

Does that sound reasonable to you?

Possibility 2)
The other way to handle this would be limiting the GW to three gifteds (one each) which could be re-scried when one of them dies or is lost - and then the EW would also have a limit- and a tighter one than in the first version - like 1/4?

The difference is how many special-roles we wish to have: more or less? The first version produces more special roles and the second less.

Possibility 3)
Or should we give the EW unlimited scries? In the last game the villagers killed a wolf almost every Day but still lost... I think that is a major handicap - although the evil-team played well indeed and Roa was just magnificient.

Anyway when the game starts it will be a different matter depending on how people play and how the wizards / specials succeed.

Quote:
What happens if the wolves attack a wizard during the Night? No kill? Will the wolves or the EW know that they targeted the GW (as they probably won't target the EW if he's the one to have the last word on the kill)?
There will be no kill but the identity of the good wizard will be revealed to the EW. It's up to her whether she wishes to pass that knowledge to her minions or not. The wolves are not able to target the EW as she can override their suggestions.

Quote:
What if the hunter decides to take down a wizard? Nothing? But then everybody will know that the hunter targeted a wizard... If the hunter targets the EW could the GW be told about this, thus compensating for the lack of hunter-kill?
Well, a hunter can't kill a wizard. A wizard can be killed only by another wizard. The fact that everyone knows the hunter targeted a wizard maybe no problem as it doesn't give security to anyone's guesses whom it might have been. But I like the idea that the GW would learn the EW's identity in that occasion. Which yet again is not the most probable thing happening is this large village...

Quote:
Or will wolves and/or hunters get a second chance if the one they want to kill is unkillable?
Nope. Unless their master knows it and wishes to guide them already in advance...

It's yet one of the nice things in this game. The wizards may decide how much they wish to play as a team with their minions and get all the help they can from them - and how much risk they're willing to take that way if one of their lot turns into the service of the other team? In the first game no one turned from good to evil or from evil to good but who knows what happens this time? If we take my suggestion 1) (more special roles) it heightens the possibility of a minion being lost to the other side and would add to the tension of the game.

And the specials should argue their cases to the wizard as well as they can. If a certain minion looks like being up to date the wizard might be more willing to let that one minion share the knowledge and thence make that individual's game more exciting... But yes, that's for the wizard to decide...

Okay. Time to bed. Let's continue this tomorrow...

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-12-2008 at 04:43 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:39 PM   #109
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Nogrod very well knows that he is actually my oldest brother, but if he wants to masquerade as my father in this game that is fine.
Oh. Sure. I may need to change my preliminary "relations-map" for you're right. Let's see how this developes. I'd like to be true to my identity and be your big brother but let's see...
Old 05-12-2008, 04:40 PM   #110
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Yay! Morm is playing!

You should be Rikae's brother so you can be my uncle. You'd be a very cool uncle.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #111
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

The possibility of there having more gifteds than usual sounds exciting, but will that still be okay once the game reverts to its original form after the wizards duel? Maybe the large number of players can dampen the effect a bit but the wizards duel can happen only after a certain Day, right? Won't the village be a bit too small for all those gifteds by then?

EDIT (instead of double-posting): Believe me, Gwath and McCaber, you'll want to be part of a bigger family once this game starts. Would you be my big brothers? Don't worry, my parents aren't the strict and stifling type. (Well, you won't be - right, Cailin?)

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 05-12-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:27 PM   #112
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
Of course I would. Hang on a sec while I fend my brother off with this stick.

(muffled sounds of whacking)

He has no objection. Let's go out.

You....dog! You dastardly, under-handed...dog! You've stolen Aganzir, and you don't even care about her. You just want her money. However, because you are my younger brother, I shall not let this divide us. I shall stand by the two of you and protect you. But I'll never marry. I shall be a loner until the end of my days. (This is becoming rather romantic).
Old 05-12-2008, 11:10 PM   #113
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Remember Loki?
Oh, that was the most stinging "I told you so" ever said by anyone in a Werewolf game.

After having skimmed through the first DWW (goodness, it took me hours! I almost want to commit suicide again! ), I have a few things to say, just to get things off my shoulders:

1. Just to clarify, either wizard cannot refuse a duel once the other challenges. Right? But they do have the choice not to challenge right away even if the identity of the other is already revealed to them.

2. Yes, I think it would be better if the player scried by both wizards is killed. I don't know how we'll all react if this happens again. *points up*

3. I agree that the GW should also be given three players to scry on Night 1. (And trust Mac to know his maths - the Night 1 scry list should indeed include more than 5 people.)

4. I go with the standard 3 wolves = 1 Night kill, and then maybe just add one kill for each added wolf? Would that sway the balance too much? If so then maybe there can be 2 Night kills for 4 to 6 wolves. I seriously hope we don't get more than 6 wolves at a time!

5. 7 AM (my time) deadline should be good, that will give me the night to catch up. (Who needs to study, do homework, and sleep?)

6. Sorry, I must be really dim, but when are wizards and minions allowed to communicate again?

7. I still say no to retractable votes. Double lynches...hmm...is it not enough that there's a possibility that more than one person could be killed at Night? And we're not always wise with our lynch victims (understatement of the year). I'll go with no.

8. Perhaps Eomer would consent to be sub-mod? Oh, no, that would be weirder than he and Cailin playing together. Forget I mentioned it.

9. I'd like to be an apprentice healer. Will someone take and train me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
If the EW gets everything right and luck favours her she will get the sixth wolf on Day4. Then the total of villagers will be about -6 from the starting line-up. So from 30 it will be 24/6, from 25 it will be 19/6 (1/3 being 18/6). But it's not probable the EW will get everything her way...
But by then there will already have been several lynches and Night kills...won't the Bad Team be in too much of an advantage?

The GW could be limited to the three Gifteds, and other scries can be Ranger protections (except if the EW also scries that person, of course) or de-wolfings. Once a Gifted is ungifted or killed, then the GW can regift...but until how many times? If the second Seer, for example, is also killed or ungifted, what then? Can the GW gift someone until he's dead?

11. I remember that the last game there were a couple of Seer dreams lost and the Hunter failed to make a choice because (I'm not sure if this goes for all those cases) they wanted to discuss their options with the GW but ran out of time. Is extending one phase an option? Or will they be allowed to converse Day and Night?

12. I think there was a Hunter complication last game, and I'm not sure if that has already been addressed.

I think I'll go and do something about this headache. I'm sorry if I also gave you one - I'm not feeling most coherent.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:30 AM   #114
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor
You....dog! You dastardly, under-handed...dog! You've stolen Aganzir, and you don't even care about her. You just want her money. However, because you are my younger brother, I shall not let this divide us. I shall stand by the two of you and protect you. But I'll never marry. I shall be a loner until the end of my days. (This is becoming rather romantic).
You're just jealous 'cause she's hot. And I have to care about Aganzir to get her before you can. But thank you, Gwath. It's always good hearing that your big bro's got your back.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:53 AM   #115
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
9. I'd like to be an apprentice healer. Will someone take and train me?
Sure. Consider yourself apprenticed. (Hope this makes up for lynching you on Day One in the last game.)

There you go, Nogrod– I'm the Healer.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:56 AM   #116
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Do you really think you could make up to me just like that? Just like that?

Whee! That's wonderful.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:55 AM   #117
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
I shall be a guinea pig breeder. It will be my sole occupation to populate this little village with cute, furry animals. If that is too silly, let me know.

As for a submod, Eomer cannot do it, but you'll really need one Nogrod, or a temporarily higher PM limit. I'll respond to all the rule thingies and discussion tonight.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:00 AM   #118
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
What money? My mummy's chocolate, you mean?
And don't worry, Gwath - if your brother happens to die before you, I'm yours.

Quote:
maybe there can be 2 Night kills for 4 to 6 wolves.
I think this would be good. However, if there ever were to be more than six wolves, I think they could have just two kills as well. It would take time for the EW to scry seven wolves, and if they got three kills a night I think that would make it unbalanced.

No to retractable votes and multiple lynches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
You're just jealous 'cause she's hot. And I have to care about Aganzir to get her before you can. But thank you, Gwath. It's always good hearing that your big bro's got your back.
Oh! you're making me blush, darling.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:13 AM   #119
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
I'm the Healer.
Ahhh, so here is the weird guy with all that modern medicine stuff. Bah. I still think mashed squirrel teeth and exorcism a much better cure for whatever disease.

"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:44 AM   #120
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I would be happy to be a patriach of a family. Father-in-law to Eomer sounds tempting. I will keep my axe ready for anything out of line he may do