The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-16-2005, 03:56 PM   #41
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Quote:
We'll eat in Florence, on the site of Minas Tirith, at a restaurant near the Ponte Vecchio.~Anguirel
I hope you don't expect us Gondorians to just let ourselves get kicked out while you party?

Seriously though, good choices. I think Queen Beruthiel would definitely liven some things up.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:54 PM   #42
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
That sounds delightful Anguirel - I love Florence and Italian food; although the company may be a little daunting what wonderful music we shall have. You will have to join us for the dancing Boromir

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 09-18-2005 at 11:43 AM.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 06:07 PM   #43
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
A stroke of inspiration... My dinner party shall be... interesting...

On the menu: llama, chicken, and sheep. Once consumed in the late hours, we shall perhaps have a sewing party to deal with the left over wool and skins.

On the guestlist:

Kath, to be dinner partners with mormegil. Based on some past decisions, she has a rather irrevocable bond with him.

Orominuialwen partners Eomer of the Rohirrim for the evening. His exhuberance will well compliment her quiet-and-creepiness. They will be able to well discuss opposing strategies for different sorts of shenanigans.

the phantom will, of course, be my arm candy for the evening. Surely he'll look dashing as ever, what with all of those wolfish grins as he confidentally struts his way about in a suit... this is, of course, before he dons his sheep's clothing.

Kuruharan will be matched for the evening with malkatoj; the first winner I've had the pleasure of working with, partnered with the most recent.

littlemanpoet is to be partnered with Lalaith, who, by all accounts is quite accomplished.

Discussions will include philosophies, random plots, and a rather lot of subtlety.

I foresee that when my eyeglasses, binoculars, contact lenses, shades, telescope and monacle go missing, not a soul will own up to the theft, deftly pointing fingers and providing alibis for themselves. After the party, once I have successfully lost all of my belongings, I will get an anonymous note claiming that my guests were a little too worried about whether or not I could See.

Also attending my party are an equivilent number of Dunedain, there to guard my guests, myself, and my premeses. Surely it will be a fantastically fun night.