The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-12-2003, 09:13 PM   #1
Mirabella
Pile O'Bones

Mirabella has just left Hobbiton.
Shield LET'S DO INTERVIEWS!!!

Alright. Here's the deel. Think up an interview a cople of quesions at a time, and post it.
I clame Sauron!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

COOL!! I've never seen my nose do *that* befor!!!!
Mirabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 01:19 AM   #2
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Dibs on Galadriel... if thats ok....

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 02:03 AM   #3
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy
Shade of Carn Dūm

Rynoah, the Overly-Happy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Boromir is mine. *protective growl*

For the record, tell us who you are.

I am Boromir, elder son of Denethor II, last Ruling Steward of Gondor.

Sounds important. Anything embarrassing you've done in your life?

Um... well... there was that incident during a riding lesson when I was little. The horse was high-strung, see, and... well, the tree wasn't that far away, so he didn't buck me that far. It took a long time to get me back down.

Painful, I'm sure. Did you get back on?

Of course.

And?

Let's not go into that.

Tune in for more.
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 04:39 AM   #4
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I know Boromir has been done, but I'd like to post this anyway. Its my favourite interview extract.

I: right…. er…. so, um…. Can we get on? Um…. Boromir…. as I was asking…. Were you upset about your death at the end of the movie?

B: well, not really, because one, I didn’t really die, -or I wouldn’t be here now! - and two, I died to save my friends, which is a noble cause indeed, and I am in fact the best person in the movie.

I: so the fact that you were portrayed at the end as being totally evil and corrupted didn’t bother you?

B: er….

I: and the fact that whatever you did Aragorn always did it better and made you look bad?

B: okay, so maybe you have a point….

I: and the fact that he was actually the rightful king of Gondor which put you out of the running for leadership?

B: right, you can stop now….

I: and the fact that he was the one with the gorgeous elf-chick on his arm-

B: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

(runs out of the room)

(I won't add anymore... theyre kinda long.)
Old 04-13-2003, 09:52 AM   #5
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

excellent.
Horse-Maiden of the Shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 05:10 PM   #6
Mirabella
Pile O'Bones

Sting

Interveiw With The Dark Lord

Hey!!!!! Vallery Valley here, and this is like, totaly, total!! Today, I am being brave: for today's Super-Star interview,I am talking to his most supremely horribleness, the Dark Lord Sauron!!!!!! Yes, that's right, Himself himself,our supreme megalo-maniac, (he likes to be flattered, can't you tell?) Sauron!!!!!!!!! Now, a little bit about him: our guest has already risen to supreme power, and now lives in his dark tower of Barad-Dur, which is located in the wonderful realm known as Mordor!!! Let's give a warm welcome to our most exalted guest!!!! S-A-U-R-O-N what does that spell? SAURON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sauron: Thank you, thank you, you are too kind...

TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR MORE OF THE INTERVIEV.
(I had it all tiped up, but my comp did somthing funny and I lost it all [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] )

Old 04-14-2003, 07:38 AM   #7
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

I: right, lets move on…. now, Gandalf, you have quite a large part in the movie….

Ga: really? (looks down) I thought it looked pretty much the same size as always-

I: no, no, your role!

Ga: oh! I see- well, I suppose so! I mean I am pretty important, aren’t I?

I: some people might say so, yes. Now, in the movie there is a scene involving a fight between yourself and Saruman the White, the rival wizard. Did you feel this was portrayed accurately, or was it-

Ga: of course it wasn’t accurate! I could beat him any day!

I: so the fact that he defeated you on Caradhras doesn’t prove anything?

Ga: nope!

I: so, you don’t think that Saruman was proven to be stronger and more powerful than yourself?

Ga: no! They were just…. extremely biased, that’s all! Just because that Christopher Lee guy read the book before the movie….

I: so you don’t think your portrayal was just?

Ga: no! It was the most unjust thing since…. well, that other extremely unjust thing….

I: so all in all you didn’t really like the movie?

Ga: no!!!

(storms out of the room and joins Boromir in a cigarette- or pipe in Gandalf’s case)
Old 04-14-2003, 11:40 AM   #8
The Evenstar
Wight

The Evenstar has just left Hobbiton.
LOL. These are good. Love the Boromir-Aragorn one, Meela!
Old 04-14-2003, 12:49 PM   #9
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

I claim Legolas! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Me:So Legolas, welcome to our show today!

Leg:Thank you for having me here! But it's to bad you couldn't be a television show. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Me:Ummm... yeah. Anyways, how do you feel about your part in the first movie?

Leg:Well I think if I had gotten more screen time than the whole movie would have gone over better.

Me:And why do you think that? No no no, forget that question, that would take to long. So about your character, did you like the way they portrayed you in the movie?

Leg:Well again, I do think that if I had been in more sceens....

Me:Well what do you think about your relationship with Aragorn? Does it bother you that he has the beautiful Elven Arwen, and you have no one?

Leg:Now hold on just one second, I have plenty of fangirls and, and.... *voice trails off into weeping and then disapears as he runs out of the studio*

Me:Thank you for joining us, tune in next time to hear the rest of our program, till next time [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What do you guys think?
Arafangwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 12:52 PM   #10
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

Lol!! That's great!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2003, 01:58 PM   #11
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

I: right…. now, there have been people saying that the two of you shouldn’t have been part of the fellowship-

(Aragorn looks the other way)

I: indeed, they said that you were too, er…. stupid to be of any use to the quest….

M: what the…!!!!

(Aragorn tries to sneak out the door)

M: ARAGORN!!!

A: what? I was, er…. going to the, er…. toilet!

(Merry jumps on Aragorn, but is pulled off by the security guards before he can do any real damage. He is eventually forced outside)

I: so, Pippin…. Were you at all upset by your portrayal as the, er…. “stupid one”?

P: huh? Who said that?

I: well, various people- (nods discreetly in Aragorn’s direction)

(10 minutes pass)

P: oh……..

(Pippin jumps on Aragorn. The security guards drag him away to join Merry)

P (on his way out): I’ll get you for this, ranger!!

(sorry its so long, but its unbreak-down-able)
Old 04-14-2003, 03:20 PM   #12
Arwen Evenstar the Fair
Wight

Arwen Evenstar the Fair has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

This is cool!!! I call Arwen!!! can't think of one right now, but when I do I want her!!
Old 04-14-2003, 04:30 PM   #13
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Silmaril

You really think so? I'm so sleepy I can't see straight, much less think straight(that could have sounded wrong) Just to set the record straight, I love Legolas and I'm not trying to be mean to him, it's just so easy! Lets try this again! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Me:So Legolas, are you ok now?

Leg:Yeah, I'm good. Just deeply wounded, that's all.

Me:Oh, if that's all... Alright then, next question. Today we're moving on to a section of the show that I think you'll like very much Legolas. We're going to be talking about hair and make-up!

Leg:Oh goody!!!*he cries ecstasticly*

Me:Good to see you're intrested. So, on the issue of hair, Wha-

Leg:Well let me tell you, first of all I use Clairol Herbal Essences, and I have no favorite scent, they're all great! I massage it into my scalp very well and then rinse it out with warm water, then I put the conditioner in and let it soak for four minutes, no more, no less! Otherwise it would be a catastrophe! And let me tell yo-

Me:Well thats all the time we have for today, thank you for listening, and tune in next time! Bye!
*Music fades away as Legolas continues talking*

How was that? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ April 14, 2003: Message edited by: Arafangwen ]
Old 04-14-2003, 05:09 PM   #14
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: Road to Rivendell: 2491 miles from Hobbiton, with Frodo and Sam, homeward bound
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Our interview today is with Sam Gamgee, one of the most undervalued members of the Fellowship.

I: Sam, welcome to our show. I'd like to say that you're looking very slim & dapper these days.

S: Thanks. I've been working out at Shireworld Gym and drinking slimfast.

I: Sam, first of all, let's get those nasty rumors out of the way. About you and Frodo? I've heard that you two really didn't get along...that you were just acting for the cameras.

S: That's not true. Mr. Frodo & I have always been good friends. We had a bit of a tiff when he made that remark about Rosie, but when I thought about it, I realized that she is shaped a bit like a pear.

I: Let's talk about your fight scenes in the movies. Was that you or a stunt double? You were the only hobbit that actually struck a blow at Weathertop, the others kinda wimped out. And in Moria...where did you learn to use a skillet like that? That was really great!

S: I did all my own stunts in the films. My gaffer actually taught me that skillet maneuver. I practiced it quite a lot when I was younger on my cousins. Never thought it would come in handy against orcs though.

I: Did you have to have stitches when Gollum bit you? That was definitely a sneaky move on his part.

S: Yeah, I had to have 5 stitches and an anti-tetanus shot. But it healed pretty quick and didn't even leave a scar.

I: Before we finish, can you give us a hint about the next film? Will the Shelob sequence be as exciting as the Moria sequence?

S: Just two words: skillet maneuver.

I: Well, thank you Sam for taking the time to talk to us today. I know I'm looking forward to seeing your moves when the next film opens in December.

S: Thanks for having me.

That's it for today. Check back tomorrow when Aragorn reveals his personal hygiene secrets.
Old 04-14-2003, 05:56 PM   #15
Eressiė Ailin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eressiė Ailin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eressiė Ailin
Question

lol! Skillet manuveur... These are great...

Quote:
Aragorn reveals his personal hygiene secrets.
How could you?!?!
Eressiė Ailin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 09:50 PM   #16
Mirabella
Pile O'Bones

Shield

Vallery Valley is Back!!

V V: Well, I try. Now, for our first quest- I meen question, like, how long have you been living in this most tarrible of places, the dark tower of Barad-Dur?

S: Well, I began construction in the Second Age 1000, but I've only been living here since Second Age 1600.

V V: Wow! That's, like, a long time!!!! (Cracks gum) Second age, you say? So, like, what I want to know is, like, how long have you been collecting jewelry?

S: Huh?

V V: Well, okay, so, like, see, I'v been hearing a lot about this Ring, thing.What's up with that, anyway?

S: Oh, that's the One Ring of Power-

V V: Power? As in, like, the Power Puff Girls?

S: NO! As the Power to take over the world!
As I was saying, I forged it in secret without telling the Elves, but then that stupid little man took it away from me...

V V: Oh, like, I'm sooo sorry!!! Well, we gotta get on with this, so... Have you ever been, like, defeated?

S: Err... Yes, actually, befor the stupid little man took my Ring. It was those stupid little Numenoreans. But I got back at them!

V V: Really? (Cracks gum) Hey, dude, like, were you involved in the fall of Numenor?

S: Why, yes...I-well, it's a long story, see, these stupid little Numenoreans attacked me, and they took me back to their stupid little island, so I decided to make them distroy their stupid little island.

V V: Wow!!!! Dude, like, how did you, like, do that?

S: Emm... I conviced the king that he could take over the land of Valinor, which, of course, he couldn't! So the Vaelor, Valar, what ever their names are, they made the stupid little island sink beneath the sea.

V V: Dude, that is like, soooooo neat!!! So, why are you obsessed with this hobbit, Dodo, or Modo, or- like, what is his name, anyway?

S: His name is Frodo Baggins, and the reason I have all my spies searching for him, day and night, is because HE HAS MY RING!!!!

V V: But I thought you said a stupid little man had it...

S: He took it. But then he got killed, and my Ring fell into a river, and then this thing called a Gollum grabed it, and then this hobbit Bilbo found it in a cave, and then he gave it to his nephew Frodo, so now Frodo has it.

V V: Oh wow!!! You, like, know so much about it!!! Dude, so, like, what I want to know is, like, how did this Ring come to be?

S: I ALREADY TOLD YOU!!! I FORGED IT, YOU STUPID LITTLE CHEERLEADER!!!!!!!

V V: Dude! There's, like, no reason to be yelling at me!!! Hey, dude, did you just, like, pop a blood vessel in your eye or something,cause it's, like, really red?

S: (Raspy wheezy growling sound)

V V: Well, uh, like, gotta go! Like, see ya! Bye! (Hurried footsteps, door slams)

S: Hmm... That girl was very infuriating. I wonder if she would like to meet my friend Shelob... Oh dear. She forgot her tape recorder... I had better get one of my orcs to return it to her, befor she comes back to get it...

Old 04-15-2003, 06:33 AM   #17
Tinuviel the Nightingale
Shade of Carn Dūm

Tinuviel the Nightingale has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I take Saruman! Or else....
*Glares evilly around the room and intimidates everyone into silence*
[img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Tinuviel the Nightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 07:37 AM   #18
Afaranafawen

Silmaril

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] can i be Tinwetari
she's the Queen of stars [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2003, 09:37 AM   #19
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dūm

Silmaril

Let's have another go at it shall we? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Me: Last time on our show we were talking to Legolas about hair and we didn't even get to the make-up section, but no time for that today!

Leg: *grumbles under his breath*

Me: I know, but today we're going to be talking about TTT!

Me: Now Legolas, tell me, did you like your part in the second movie?

Leg: I was mostly pleased with the amount of screen time I got, but, there could have been more. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Me: Well what did you think of your lines?

Leg: I think that thier beautiful, especialy my jaw bone, it'-

Me: No no no, not those lines(although I agree with you completly on that). Your speaking lines in TTT. What did you think of those?

Leg: Oh, those lines. I was pretty pleased with the flowing poetic fashion in which I my dialoge was written.

Me: In english?

Leg: Yes I was pleased, but the whole Aragorn thing got veeeerry annoying.

Me: What "Aragorn thing"?

Leg: Well, he was just constantly asking me questions, like he was mocking me about not being the lead role or something.

Me: What kind of questions?

Leg: Just simple ones like, "Legolas, what do your elven eyes see", then he would go of into fits of Legolas do this, and Legolas do that *he whines in a high pitched voice*, it got old fast.

Me: Sorry to hear you had troubles.

Leg: Me too.

Me: Riiight.... Anyways, let's talk about your whole "surfing" sceen. Was that as fun as it looked?

Leg: Well, for an Elf it was pretty degrading, *voice drops into a wisper* we don't do the whole "west coast thing". And it reaked havok on my hair!

Me: Oh, that must have been upsetting.

Leg: It was very upsetting, I had to brush it like every two minutes. It was very traumatizing, I'll never surf again.

Me: Ummmm..... Sure, anyhow I'd like to continue our conversation but there's no more time today [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . We'll be back tomorrow with a new special guest, until then! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

What do you think? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] This is so much fun!
Old 04-15-2003, 11:44 PM   #20
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: Road to Rivendell: 2491 miles from Hobbiton, with Frodo and Sam, homeward bound
Silmaril

Our guest today is Aragorn, man of many names & future king of Gondor.

I: Aragorn, welcome to our show today.

A: Thanks. It's really great to be here.

I: I've got to ask you, what happened to your sword, Anduril. It was supposed to be reforged before you guys left Rivendell. The films are 2/3 finished, and you're still using your old sword. What's up with that?

A: It's all Elrond's fault. He doesn't like me dating his daughter, so he hid the shards of Narsil and won't reforge it unless we break up.

I: Wow, that's a pretty tough choice for you. What are you going to do?

A: Break up of course. I can always find a a new queen (that blonde chick in Rohan is pretty hot for me), but I can't be king without my sword.

I: So, Aragorn, our readers want to know how do you handle hair and skin care while you're wandering out in the wild, and in all weathers?

A: Well, I use a special shampoo & conditioner that was developed for me by Glorfindel of the Imladris Salon. It has a lot of natural moisturizers such as fish oil, and really eliminates the flyaways. I also find that marsh water & mud baths work wonders for dry skin.

I: How do you manage to maintain your...stubble? Does your beard grow really fast or really slow? It always seems to look the same.

A: That's a bit of a film secret. We only film every 3rd day, so I shave after we're done filming and it grows back to the same length by the time we're ready to film again.

I: Since it's sometimes weeks before you can get to the laundromat, how do you solve the problem of clean underwear?

A: I don't wear underwear.

I: I guess that would solve that problem.

A: But I do use the Rivendell Dry Cleaners for those velvet outfits. Once I'm king, I'll use a local firm in Gondor.

I: Who's the better kisser? Arwen or Brego?

A: Brego's the better kisser, but Arwen's breath smells better.

I: Before we go, can you give us any hints about the third movie? Any sequences we should look for in particular?

A: Well, the battle sequence before the Black Gate will be pretty exciting. I am hopelessly outnumbered, but still manage to look manly & rugged. Oh, and keep your eyes peeled for the Shelob sequence. Sam's skillet maneuver is awesome.

I: Well, thank you Aragorn for taking the time to visit with us today.

A: You're welcome. I've enjoyed it.

Well, that's it for today. Check back tomorrow for Eowyn's cross-dressing tips.
Old 04-16-2003, 05:49 AM   #21
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy
Shade of Carn Dūm

Rynoah, the Overly-Happy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sorry, couldn't come up with good interview material. On with our little chat:

So, then, what is the reason you went along with the Fellowship?

To protect the Ring. No one can protect it better than Gondor!

... okay, I did want to take the Ring to Gondor so we could use it against Sauron, but that's understandable, isn't it?

... All right, ALL RIGHT! I wanted to go sledding on Caradhras!

Ahhh. I knew you had a bit of a sledder in you. Anyway, what other hobbies do you happen to have?

... *cringe* yodelling and... *flinch* disco.

*screams of "Do the wave for Boromir the Disco King!" are heard in the background*

You're not proud of those hobbies? They're good ones, you know.

I could be doing better things with my time.

Then what draws you to yodelling and disco?

I'm not sure. It's just the way it works the physique, I guess. I have superior throat muscles.

I'm sure. What would you rather do with your time?

Building a small-scale city entirely out of rocks!

... ohhh-kay, let's take a break now...
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 01:37 PM   #22
Melephelwen
Shade of Carn Dūm

Melephelwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

OMG, those are really really funny!!! I'll return later with something, if I can figure out some good stuff... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
And we dance beneath the moon
Melephelwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 02:43 PM   #23
Ainaserkewen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ainaserkewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ainaserkewen
Sting

TV talkshow host: Welcome back to the Maury show. Now, today we talk with someone who is a newly wed and a new father, but his wife admits that the child might not be her husbands. No first we meet, the king of the free world, Aragorn. Hello Aragorn.
Aragorn:Hi Maury.(They hug)
M: This must have been quite a shock for you.
A: Yah, I thought I was her only, her light, her hero, then I found out about this.
M: She was pretty loyal up until now wasn't she.
A: Oh yah, she gave up immortality for me, her family and people, for me.
M: Wow! And do you know the other man?
A: Not a man Maury, my once good, trustworthy friend, that sneaky elf Legolas!
M: Mmmhmm. How did you find out?
A: Well Maury, I thought havind HIM around after our marriage would cheer her up, because he was one of the last of her kind in the country, then, one day I come home from work and find HIM in my bed! The royal bed!!!
M: And you thought things were fine with your wife?
A: Yah, I thought things were great. But I guess she couldn't control her desires for HIM, he's really cute you know.
M: Thank you Aragorn, when we come back, we'll talk to his Wife Arwen, and her affair, Legolas, who is pretty cute actually.
(Music comes on, followed by commercials.)
chicken again tomorrow? Why am I
always eating chicken?
Ainaserkewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 11:23 AM   #24
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Silmaril

Our originally scheduled guest, Eowyn, Princess of Rohan and Ithilien, was not able to be here. Our substitute guest today is Gollum/Smeagol, Middle-Earth's most well-know schizophrenic.

I: Welcome, G/S, we're glad you could make it today.

G/S: Thanksss for having uss, precciouss. We are not invited to many interviewss. Peopless only wantss to talk to the cutes oness.

I: We couldn't get any cutes..uh, cute..ones today. After watching the second movie, I noticed that you spent quite a bit of time ingratiating yourself to Frodo...

G/S: What'ss thiss ingr..what'ss it mean precciouss? Eh, what'ss it mean?

I: Sucking up.

G/S: Oh. Yesss, at firssst we wass only trying to makess him thinkss we are niccce, so we can have a chancess to steal our precciouss. But he was so nicce to uss, and soo cutess, precciouss. Yess he was. And we have been sso lonely. Yess we have...

I: Err, let's not get into that right now. There appeared to be quite a bit of antagonism between you and Sam. Was that for real, or were you two..uh, three..just acting?

G/S: We wass jusst acting. We really likees Sam. He cookses great fisssh.

G: Speaksss for yoursselfs. He wass sstupid, fat hobbit. Burntss good fisshess he did. Alwayss sspeakss mean to me.

S: He onlys sspeakss mean to you. Offsscreen, he is nicce to me. Hiss taterss are the besstesst.

G: You lie. You are only trying to sssuck up to him. It'sss degrading, precciosss.

S: You lie!! You're jussst jealousss, you are, becausse no one likess you!!

G: Wicked, trickssey, falssse! I hatess you Smeagol. You are alwayss sso mean to me. Jussst waitss. I'll make ssure ssshe getss rid of you too.

S: Masster, Ssam & Ssmeagol won't be going that way. I will tell Masster what you are plannings. We will find another way into Mordor.

G: Why you ssneakys little...

::The interview ends as Smeagol/Gollum begins punching and choking himself. Security has to be called to separate them.::

I: Well, that was...different. I'm not sure who won that argument. Maybe we'd better send a copy of this video to Frodo and Sam as a heads-up. Tune in next time when that fool of a Took..uh, sorry, Peregrin Took, gives us a few wizard-wheedling tips.
Old 04-19-2003, 04:30 PM   #25
kittiewhirl1677
Shade of Carn Dūm

kittiewhirl1677 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to kittiewhirl1677
Sting

Here's my messed interview with Celeborn.

I: Well, hello Celeborn! It's a pleasure to have you here!

C: It's a pleasure to be here.

I: Yes. Well. *Clears throat* So, how did you like the Fellowship of the Ring? Yes, it's quite old, but you didn't have a part in TTT. So I figured I'd ask you about this.

C: I'm very unsatisfied by the movie. I basically did nothing! That old hag GALADRIEL talked and did everything.

I: Oh! So, how did you feel, standing by her side, and not doing anything?

C: Well, I felt mostly like some statue. Some thing, just standing there, ignored.

I: Hmm... Interesting... Continue, please!

C: Yes, uh, I was saying: I felt like a statue there, by Galadriel's side. She basically did all the talking! The only thing she needed me for, was to make her look good. You know, not single, then that would have ruined the story because Legolas would probably have gone for her. Yah.

I: *Stares* Well, anyway, um, well then... Tell us more about how you liked working with her.

C: Galadriel? Oh, she was just a stupid old widow, I say widow because I'm divorcing her.

I: You are? Oh, does this have anything to do with the fact that you were just there to serve as the statue reminder that she was married?

C: Yes, and she's having an affair with Legolas now. I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!

*Runs off the stage, a mad look in his eyes.*

Yeah, that was really bad. Random idea. Just a thought. *Grins innocently*. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 08:10 AM   #26
Melephelwen
Shade of Carn Dūm

Melephelwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Interviewer: Welcome to today’s show of “Interviewing a Moviestar”! Today we will interview The One Ring, about its feelings about being who it is – The One Ring. So, One Ring, what is it like to be a Ring, and the One Ring?

Ring: It’s quite nice actually. You might expect that when you’re a Ring, people would completely ignore you, or only use you to appear rich and powerful. I do not in any way feel that it is so. I mean, I give my owner absolute power, and I must admit that I do look pretty on one’s finger. I have never had an owner, that didn’t make me feel wanted, and that he liked me.

I: I see. You probably know there has been made a big fuss lately, whether you should be allowed to exist. Some people want you thrown into the Cracks of Doom. How does that affect you?

R: It has of course hurt my feelings. I can’t believe that somebody wants me destroyed. I mean, I have never hurt anybody, only tried to do good, and then some nasty Elf shows up and wants me to disappear! And when I tried to explain to them, that I didn’t, and don’t, want to be unmade, a Dwarf tried to break me to pieces! And everybody ran amuck and my own owner said he would destroy me! I can’t believe they think I’m evil! *sniff*

I: That must be awful. Well, you just led me to my next question, why do you think that even your owner, Frodo Baggins, believes you’re evil?

R: I really don’t know. My first owner, the Dark Lord Sauron, was evil, and now they seem to believe that I am too. They should really know better, especially Frodo. I’ve been his for 17 years and I’ve never tried to make him do any evil things. That should really convince him! All though Sauron has sent his Ringwraiths to get me, it doesn’t mean that I want to go back. Sauron was a horrible owner! He used me to kill people, and I’m really not a personality that likes to kill. I always tried to make him not to, but he wouldn’t listen… and now everybody seems to believe that it was my fault.

I: I really feel sorry for you. Let’s talk about something less sad, shall we? What was the most fun and/or interesting experience you’ve ever had?

R: Oooh, that’s a tough one, give me a moment please… Hmm, I think it was when I was Bilbo Baggins’. You know I make people invisible, and he always used me to hide from his relatives. Once, when he was taking a walk he saw his … aunt I think it was, or cousin maybe… anyways, he saw this unpleasant lady come walking and put me on immediately. He stood still, waiting for her to pass by without seeing him, he was invisible you know, and then he forgot to look behind him! *snicker* And one of the drunk Hobbits from the Green Dragon Inn couldn’t quite follow the road, so he was tumbling around and walked straight in to Bilbo’s back. It’s hard to say who was most frightened, him or Bilbo, but they both screamed, and Bilbo ran of. He hit the lady he was hiding from on the way, and she literally jumped several feet! Maybe you should have been there to see the comical, but for weeks, every time Bilbo put me on, I giggled uncontrolledably. It might have annoyed him a bit…

I: Pffffft! Sorry ‘bout that… That sure sounds fun. I wish I could have been there! Well, seems like we’re running out of time. Do you have any final comments, Ring?

R: No, not really… Wait, actually I would like to say thank you for listening so patiently for me. It has been a rare experience, and I am really grateful for that!

I: Oh, you’re welcome. We always like to have a nice chat, and you told a lot of things we usually don’t hear. Thank you for coming, it has been a pleasure!

R: *blushes* You’re welcome. Can I be interviewed again some other time?

I: Err, let’s see. In our next show we will be interviewing the Orc Krushkig about his role in FotR and TTT. Tune in for next post!

Hope you liked it, I haven't had time to make more. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
And we dance beneath the moon
Melephelwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 01:58 PM   #27
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dūm

Silmaril

Alright let's see here.....

Me: Hello and welcome back to our show! Today we'll be speaking to the comic duo of the Fellowship, Merry and Pippin! Welcome to the show boys!

Pippin: Thanx!

Merry: Yeah, what he said.

Me: Hahaha, You guys are cracking me up! Anyhow, let's talk about you. Did you like the way your relationship was portraid?

Pippin: I was happy! I am happy!

Merry: Yeeees Pippin. *rolls eyes* I thought we could have been a little more serious and helpful than we were, but it was pretty good anyhow.

Me: So you thought that your characters were a little, how should I put it,-

Pippin: Goofy?!

Me: Yes, thank you Pippin. Goofy is the word, is that what you thought when you were acting out the sceans?

Pippin: Never another thought in my mind!

Merry: Mostly I tried to keep my sanity and keep the sceans as "lighthearted" and "deep" as I could without the cheese dripping down the screan at the same time.

Me: So you thought your character was "cheesy"?

Pippin: Never another thought in my mind!

Merry: I tried to keep it from that extreme, but yeah, a wee bit.

Me: *wispers* Merry, is Pippin always like this?

Pippin: Always! It's fun, you should try it!

Merry: What he said, well, most of it.

Me: Dosen't it get old being so, so, so-

Pippin: Dense?!

Me: Yes that's it, thank you Pippin.

Pippin: I think it's fun! Never wanted to be any other way!

Merry: It gets old for me, especialy when he askes the most obvious questions. But I still enjoy his company, he's my cousin after all, it's not like I could get rid of him!

Pippin: Awww, thanx Merry! I love you too!

Me: Well that's all the time we have for today! Thank you Merry and Pippin for being here today!

Merry: No problem! Glad to be here!

Pippin: What he said!

Me: Thanx for listening! We'll be back later with a new special guest. Until then! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]