The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2006, 07:58 AM   #161
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
That was news, Lommy!

I was just writing something about these revealments, but now things seem to appear in a new light...

I'm all for lynching toDay one - or two! - of your candidates, namely Boro, Eonwe or Durelin. Assuming there is no way we get it totally twisted... But it looks good to my eye.

If we lynch both Eonwe and Boro toDay, with a good luck we win immediately. If not, we kill the last wolf toMorrow. And if neither of them is a wolf, then Lommy has fooled us and we lynch her toMorrow.

Nice. And we have already won, I suppose...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:01 AM   #162
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
But we must be careful with the vote so that the wolves can't mess it up. I unfortunately have to leave an hour before the deadline or so.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:03 AM   #163
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Although with a second thought I'm not so sure whther we actually manage to make a double lynch toDay as Boro and/or Eonwe (were they the wolves) might twist the vote so that it reults in only one lynch...

X-d with Lommy
Old 10-03-2006, 08:04 AM   #164
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Well I think then Boro should be the one lynched today.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:05 AM   #165
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Boro and Eonwe would be my choises as well.

Being genraly clueless I would never build a solid case, but Durelin and Flowren is the only ones I have never considered voting for.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:11 AM   #166
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Maybe we should not go for the double lynch in the first place.

Two wolves may generate three votes for Rune now as he already has one. And there are only four votes then left so we can't make two of those three to top Rune's possible three votes...

I have time to drop in toDay every once in awhile, so let's think what to do.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:13 AM   #167
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

You are absolutely completely wrong, Lommy isn't the original Seer! Gah, this is so aggravating!
Old 10-03-2006, 08:15 AM   #168
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
You are absolutely completely wrong, Lommy isn't the original Seer! Gah, this is so aggravating!

Well, I've just started counting, whether we still can lose this game... But this looks good - albeit the tension is falling down a bit...
Old 10-03-2006, 08:20 AM   #169
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
well we should decide who to vote for soon. . . Boro ?

Old 10-03-2006, 08:23 AM   #170
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
White Tree

Stop getting fooled by the accursed Lommy.

Night 1 I dreamt of Nogrod
Night 2 I dreamt of Mac
Night 3 I dreamt of Durelin

Gutsy move miss Wolf, but I doubt it's going to pay off for your buddy who would be the lone wolf amongst a short list of people:

Eonwe
Celuien
Rune
The Ka
Old 10-03-2006, 08:26 AM   #171
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Well indeed!

If this is to be the end of us, then it is just so mind-bogglingly cunning and bold move from a wolf Lommy that I almost feel well to lose to her then and am first to admit that she has then really outwitted me...

But yes, it's possible. According to Lommy there are three unknowns of which two are wolves. If she fools us, so in the worst possible scenario we lynch an innocent toDay and another dies toNIght. Then toMorrow we lynch yet another innocent and after the next Night there are four left, two of them wolves (and surely in this scenario the other wolf besided Lommy is either The Ka or Rune) and the game is over, won by the wolves...

X-d with Boro
Old 10-03-2006, 08:28 AM   #172
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

White Tree

She has outwitted you, Nogrod. I can't believe this. I gotta go, you want to lynch me fine, but I beg you to lynch Thinlo tomorrow, she's the master wolf behind all this. Which not automatically gets me wondering about Rune who seems so anxious to just lynch me off all of a sudden.

It has to be Rune and Lommy.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:31 AM   #173
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Two seers already... So one wolf on the move.

I think lynching Boro is the safest way for us. If he indeed was the seer (which I strongly doubt) we'll lynch Lommy toMorrow and then we will have a 3-1 ratio for the goodies the next morning...

X-d with Boro again...
Old 10-03-2006, 08:32 AM   #174
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quite a develpment here, folks! A certain verse springs to mind "Back from the brink, rode the five hundred!"

Who should we lynch, Lommy or Boro, or both? A double lynch would solve our problems nicely. One is certainly a wolf. But then we would have no seer later. So we could just lynch until we find the wolf?

I'll vote with the consensus, becuase as far as I'm conserned, its a toss up.

PS. Way to go, Boro, or Lommy, whichever one is true to us!
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:35 AM   #175
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I've experienced this before... *coughNogrodcough* Boro, maybe you too would like to announce that you're not a gifted?

Quote:
I can't believe this. I gotta go, you want to lynch me fine, but I beg you to lynch Thinlo tomorrow, she's the master wolf behind all this.
Okay. Let's lynch him today and me tomorrow and see who's right. The real seer wouldn't propose her/his own lynch today, because that would give the wolves another chance. I actually like the plan of lynching Boro.

EDIT: xed with Noggie and Eonwe
Old 10-03-2006, 08:37 AM   #176
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
Who should we lynch, Lommy or Boro, or both?
Even from your point of view you should see that if you do a double lynch, the village won't get a dream.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:38 AM   #177
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Drat, I had this going right exactly the way I wanted it, cursed Thinlo.

I'll be a little help to you and tell you who my partner is, yep that's right I can do that.

Eonwe's my partner, that quiet, slip in the background wolf...

or maybe

Durelin's my partner, yep we were steering this village exactly the way we wanted it to go and were doing quite perfectly...I mean I could taste a win this morning.

I forget actually.

Lommy it's very dangerous to make assumptions...though, you better be right, or you have just single-handedly caused the death of this village.

++Lommy
Old 10-03-2006, 08:40 AM   #178
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Hmmmm, lets take this slowly. I'v got this list, and lets see where it takes us.

To be suspected:

Thinlomien
Celuien
Eonwe
Durelin
Boromir88

Innocents:

Rune
THE Ka
Nogrod

Possible seers:

Lommy
Boro

I'm half inclined to believe Lommy, but of course we'll never know until one of tehm is dead.

haha well that clears that up. lynch boro today and then through prossess of elimination, take down the wolf left. unsportsmanlike? maybe. effective? definitely!

++BORO
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:41 AM   #179
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I don't see your point, Boro. Regardless of which I dream of I know who's the remaining wolf.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:42 AM   #180
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Okay. I'm done with my thinking.

I have felt a bit uneasy about Boro almost whole game but have decided to listen and hear more to have something more solid against him or for his innocence for that matter.

But this kind of settles it.

++ Boromir

As I said earlier:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myself
I think lynching Boro is the safest way for us. If he indeed was the seer (which I strongly doubt) we'll lynch Lommy toMorrow and then we will have a 3-1 ratio for the goodies the next morning...
EDIT: X-d with at least three last ones
Old 10-03-2006, 08:42 AM   #181
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Eonwe, why do you take my dreamed of innocents' innocence as granted but not mine? Flip-floppy wolf here, maybe?
Old 10-03-2006, 08:43 AM   #182
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

++Boromir
Old 10-03-2006, 08:44 AM   #183
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

++boromir

Old 10-03-2006, 08:45 AM   #184
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Lommy? What are you doing you're not suppose to vote for me.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:46 AM   #185
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Rune, Lommy, Durelin!

It's looking quite obvious, or at least believable, that it indeed is Boro and Eonwe. And they both have voted already. Maybe we could still arrange the double lynch and get this done?
Old 10-03-2006, 08:47 AM   #186
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

LATE!!!!!

Okay, toMorrow we need then...
Old 10-03-2006, 08:47 AM   #187
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

You tried Nogrod...too bad, very noble of you though.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:47 AM   #188
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Lommy? What are you doing you're not suppose to vote for me.
Are you sure you didn't mix me up with Eonwe? He's so feminine, you know. (Sorry, Eonwe. )

EDIT: xed with Noggie x2 and Boro x1
Old 10-03-2006, 08:51 AM   #189
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
You tried Nogrod...too bad, very noble of you though.
Thanks Boro. It's always a pleasure to play with you. I hope we can be on the same side one day...
Old 10-03-2006, 08:53 AM   #190
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Boro, I let you roam freely as you seem to like making up a good show so much... Fellow villagers, enjoy the Late Night With Boromir88.

And sleep well. If Celuien protects me, we win. Very simple.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:03 AM   #191
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Huh... Well. Okay...

Funny something like this should happen again. And I find it crazy that Lommy is the seer again...

Eh, let's switch things up a bit...

++Eonwe
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:07 AM   #192
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Haha Thinlo, I'm glad you let me roam a little bit. Still, curse you and my spirit will get it's revenge.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:05 AM   #193
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe Time's Up

Boromir be dead, Boromir be wolf. Death shall be up soon.

Right then,
Seer dream, Ranger protect and Fox-Die (Three points for whoever gets the reference ) ahem, I mean Wolf kill.
Old 10-04-2006, 12:05 PM   #194
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Start the day. Nobody died tonight. Sorry I haven't got Boro's death up yet (or this death thought there isn't any...) but I've been tied up-ish. Which gave me an idea so Boro's death shall be woven into a greater thread of wickedness or something along those lines.

Wait and watch.
Old 10-04-2006, 02:40 PM   #195
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Waiting for the mailman, I see...
Old 10-04-2006, 04:09 PM   #196
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
So we are...

Anyway, sorry I missed the excitement yesterDay!

I'm the Ranger, and that's how I knew about Glirdan.

Eonwe, or Durelin?
Old 10-04-2006, 05:13 PM   #197
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

I say Eonwe or both

Old 10-04-2006, 05:47 PM   #198
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Eonwe, or Durelin?

If you think my vote yesterDay points to anything...well, good for you.

Trust me, I'm not a wolf. I just suck that much at finding them.

(Sorry about the smilie abuse...)
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 05:53 PM   #199
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Well Thinlomien should give us the answer later to day. . .no need for that pesky trusting people. . .

Old 10-04-2006, 06:03 PM   #200
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne
. . .no need for that pesky trusting people. . .
Haha. It is pesky, isn't it? All of my back and forth with Boromir, for example. I trusted him enough to guard him on the first night. Isn't that embarrassing?

*waits for Lommy*