The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #4201
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well, I think someone'd better PM her - I can if you want - because this was her first post in a long while (she apparently just got an internet connection back), so I expect it's quite likely she's forgotten all about the WW game.

So I'll shoot her a quick PM unless you'd rather.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #4202
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Well, I think someone'd better PM her - I can if you want - because this was her first post in a long while (she apparently just got an internet connection back), so I expect it's quite likely she's forgotten all about the WW game.

So I'll shoot her a quick PM unless you'd rather.
Aaaahhhh, gotcha. Yeah, I'll give her a quick PM to see what's up. Thanks for the info!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #4203
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Did anyone PM/hear back from Valier? It's been a week since the last game ended and if she has made no indication of modding, then I think you should go ahead and put up your game thread, Sally. If Valier does turn up later and still wants to mod, she can always go next.

Also, it seems that our mod list has run empty. There have been several who expressed interest in modding soon, but there's no official list or order. Should we get one going?

These are the members who said they'd like to mod in the near future:
Nogrod
Lommy
Legate
phantom (and Mira?)
Brinn
?Lhuna? (indicated last year interest in modding in April/May)
Mnemo
wilwarin
Old 03-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #4204
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Did anyone PM/hear back from Valier? It's been a week since the last game ended and if she has made no indication of modding, then I think you should go ahead and put up your game thread, Sally. If Valier does turn up later and still wants to mod, she can always go next.

Also, it seems that our mod list has run empty. There have been several who expressed interest in modding soon, but there's no official list or order. Should we get one going?

These are the members who said they'd like to mod in the near future:
Nogrod
Lommy
Legate
phantom (and Mira?)
Brinn
?Lhuna? (indicated last year interest in modding in April/May)
Mnemo
wilwarin

My admin thread is going up Wednesday unless Val shows up. Today and tomorrow are just going to be super busy and I need to finish typing up a few things for the game, so I'll post as soon as I'm ready. I just wanted to make sure that Val had enough time to pop in and check, but if she's not said something by then I'm going to go ahead with my game.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:29 AM   #4205
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sorry guys I'm not prepared for my game to start yet. Put me at the bottom of the list again. Hopefully by then I'll be ready
Old 03-10-2009, 01:52 PM   #4206
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier View Post
Sorry guys I'm not prepared for my game to start yet. Put me at the bottom of the list again. Hopefully by then I'll be ready
Ah. No worries, life happens. Can't wait to see what you're planning.

My admin thread goes up tonight or tomorrow (depending on how my evening goes) and hopefully the game can start up soon. Be on the lookout!
Old 03-20-2009, 10:32 PM   #4207
Beregond
Playful Ghoul

Beregond is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Just popping in after a hectic month, checked my reputation (I really haven't gotten into that feature yet, sorry to all the people who deserved my repping in the past!), and found a bunch of them from my WW game! Thanks, everyone.

I had fun, but I can't see playing another game for a while with all the other things I need to do. But I hope y'all keep enjoy it.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:49 PM   #4208
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
The Eye

Thinking of modding a game ere:

a) the wonderful world of employment sweeps me; and

b) Lhuna mods her game.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #4209
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
I would like to be tentatively added to the list.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:37 PM   #4210
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Speaking of modding, while there's plenty of people interested, the official mod list is now empty (the last one was Sally).

So, the question is....who's modding next? If we're going by who requested first, then I think the next mod would be Nogrod...

We probably should get this sorted out before Sally's game ends so whoever does mod next has time to prepare.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:54 AM   #4211
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Back then, when there was some discussion, I know there was me and also Lommy who have expressed our feelings to mod (and we should go before Nogrod because he was modding a game far more recently than both of us). Also Lhuna said that she would like to mod in April - the question is, if she is still willing to do that or whether she is busy. However, there was another person and that was our well-known Mr. Phantom, and it seemed that he would like to mod before us. So, if he is still interested? (And I guess he is.)

And don't know, maybe there was somebody else, but I don't remember him.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #4212
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
There was me aswell.....I can't before May though, so someone can definitely go before me....I'm good for any time between May and August really, so where ever that fits me on the list is fine.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:45 PM   #4213
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Indeed, I am next.

Nog, Legate, and Lommy were ahead of me, but I have spoken to them and due to their schedules I will be modding my game after Sally's is completed.

Unless something changes, Mirandir will be modding with me.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #4214
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Indeed, I am next.

Nog, Legate, and Lommy were ahead of me, but I have spoken to them and due to their schedules I will be modding my game after Sally's is completed.
Yep, but there's still the thing I was not aware of at the moment - that Lhuna wanted to mod, if I am not mistaken. If that is so and she still wants to, I'd suggest it will be fair if we all wait.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 03-25-2009, 03:00 PM   #4215
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

And don't forget Valier, who was on the list before myself but was unable to go at the time. She mustn't be left out.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #4216
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Yes, yes, see? I knew there were quite many people. So the list is, in fact, pretty busy. Let's see what can be done. Myself, I would prefer to run a game sometime either at the end of April or sometime during May. If wilwa says she can go as far as August, I guess she does not need to hurry to the list. I don't know about Lommy in particular, but I guess she'd also prefer some time before summer, but I can be mistaken. No idea about Nogrod. And the most important are, anyway, now those two - Lhuna and Valier. I suggest we wait for them to make contact, if they can. From there on, we can move to further arrangements.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:22 PM   #4217
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I have modded a few games already and am in no hurry if there are people with fewer modded games behind them or with whom the last time is farther away.

So I'm ready and willing but others with better claims should go before me - as I said already when we discussed this the last time.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #4218
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
...I'd like to mod. (The game would be narration-driven and not have any insanity like yonder *swings thumb at current game*) But I only joined the queue rather recently.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:26 PM   #4219
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Lhuna said she wanted to mod in April/May, so I'd doubt she'd be able to until the game after next, though that's just my guess. Valier said she wanted to be placed on the bottom of the list. So perhaps our list would look something like this?

phantom and Mira
Lhuna
Lommy
Valier

Though Nilp mentioned he would like to mod if he can sometime soon. So perhaps we can let him bump ahead on the list?

Other interested mods for future reference:
Legate
Nogrod
Brinn
Mnemo
wilwarin
Gwath
Old 03-25-2009, 11:33 PM   #4220
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
At this point I'm not yet sure if I'm capable of modding; I'm too caught up with pre-graduation rituals. If I ever deem myself ready, that would probably be around sometime May. So anyone else could go ahead.

I'm seriously amazed you can still remember I expressed an interest in modding. I almost forgot that myself.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:39 PM   #4221
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
1420!

Daga.

Yay!
Old 03-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #4222
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

1420!

Has the jury reached a verdict?

We have, your lordship.

What say you?

On the charge of moderating a game, we find the defendant Nilpaurion Felagund unable.

Your lordship, we would wish to file a motion for reconsideration.

Guess what? I ain't bovvered.

~*~*~

PLAINTEXT: I ain't modding a game anymore, not anytime soon at least.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #4223
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

I have all of my rules and roles put together. I just need to finish up my last little bit of research. Yes, I'm actually looking things up for this game.... you'll see why....

An Admin thread will appear in the next day or so. Please, do not pester me with questions until the thread is up. Then you will see what I have planned and what to do about it.

And as I promised Legate, the rules/roles will be open for everyone to see. No tricks. Not like last time I modded. *snicker*

See you soon.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:54 PM   #4224
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
And as I promised Legate, the rules/roles will be open for everyone to see. No tricks. Not like last time I modded. *snicker*
I hope not *shudder*
Old 03-31-2009, 09:02 PM   #4225
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye the wait is almost over...

The admin thread goes up tomorrow. Late afternoon most likely. Before I go to bed at the latest. Once the thread is up you can start firing questions my direction. Good night.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:37 PM   #4226
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Just to update the games from the last three years * (!!!)

Satansaloser2005 LVIII - Escape From Angband (or Behavioral Modification) (17.3.09)

Shastanis Althreduin LVII - Chess Game for Middle Earth (20.2.09)

Kitanna LVI - Panic at the Prancing Pony (22.1.09)

Mithalwen LV - Sing when you're winning (6.1.09)

Gollum the Great LIV - The Council of Evil (23.12.08)

Feanor of the Peredhil LIII - The Republic (9.11.08)

Diamond18 LII - Star Crossed II: Together for Eternity (27.10.08)

~*~~*~ the six-months line... ~*~~*~

Eomer of the Rohirrim LI - The Pain of Wargs (5.10.08)

Durelin L - Battle of the Fandoms (10.9.08)

Macalaure XLIX - At the Source of Darkness (16.8.08)

Brinniel XLVIII - When Virtual Becomes Reality (19.6.08)

Nogrod XLVII - Dueling Wizards Werewolf II (10.5.08)

Meneltarmacil XLVI - Getting Back to Basics (1.5.08)

Legate of Amon Lanc XLV - The Fellowship of Saruman (23.3.08)

Aganzir XLIV - In the House of Tom Bombadil (24.2.08)

Farael XLIII - Mist in the Barrow Downs (1.2.08)

Volo XLII - The meaning of life forever (14.1.08)

the phantom XLI - With a Twist (12.12.07)

Nogrod XL - The scouring of the Shire, vol.2 (26.11.07)

Thinlómien XXXIX - Do Werebalrogs have wings? (11.11.07)

Gil-Galad XXXVIII - E.T.T.T.S.O.W.I. (29.10.07)

Shastanis Althreduin XXXVII- Weres of Eire (2.9.07)

Feanor of the Peredhil XXXVI (26.7.07)

Legate of Amon Lanc XXXV - Werewolves among the Wolf-men (13.6.07)

The Saucepan Man XXXIV - Bloodbath in the Anduin Vale (28.5.07)

Rikae XXXIII - Other Minds and Hands (13.5.07)

Volo XXXII - The Lost Age (21.4.07)

Meneltarmacil XXXI - The Unknown Enemies (2.4.07)

Macalaure XXX - Tol-in-Elendili: The Isle of the Were-Faithfuls (18.2.07)

Nogrod XXIX - Dor-en-Gaur (25.1.07)

Oddwen XXIIX - Queer Lodgings (7.1.07)

Durelin XXVII - Ballroom Blitz (18.12.06)

Feanor of the Peredhild XXVI - Úcenite Valto (12.11.06)

Jenny Hallu WWJ XIII - 'Til Death Do We LARP (7.11.06)

Diamond18 XXV - All Star Crossed With Nowhere to Go (29.10.06)

Sleepy Ranger XXIV - Battle of the Band[Wagon] (27.9.06)

Valier WWJ XII - "Oh the tangled web we weave..." (20.9.06)

Glirdan WWJ XI - When World's Collide (6.7.06)

Valesse WWJ X - Hithlum Zydeco Blues; Hísilómë in Hísimë (30.6.06)

Cailín XXIII - Journey to Hy Brazil (19.6.06)

Kath XXII - Hic Monstrae Trucidant (28.5.06)

Lommy & Nogrod WWJ IX - Psychotic Penguins: The Crossing of Helcaraxë (25.5.06)

Littlemanpoet XXI - Dueling Wizards Werewolf (11.5.06)

Farael XX - Wereorc I: The elves cannot hide themselves much longer. (13.4.06)

Diamond18 WWJ VIII - Things That Go "Quack" In The Night (10.4.06)

Valier WWJ VII - Attack of the Werecats:The ppuuuurrfect village (21.3.06)

Mithalwen WWJ VI - Return to Midsomer Mawlin - Kill me again (15.3.06)

Nilpaurion Felagund XIX - Ang Sagang Daga, bow. (14.3.06)

Sleepy Ranger WWJ V - The Broken Souls (27.2.06)

Shelob XVIII - The Play’s The Thing… (21.2.06)

Kitanna WWJ IV - Let the insanity ensue (13.2.06)

Meneltarmacil XVII - The Saga Continues to Continue quite Continuously (3.2.06)

Glirdan WWJ III - Nan Qualinmerë: Death Wish Valley (20.1.06)

* Just bringing the two tallies together here to one place and updating it with the few latest.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:48 PM   #4227
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
I would like to be added to the mod list please!
Old 04-23-2009, 12:20 AM   #4228
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Hmm...I think our list is currently looking something like this:

Lommy
Legate
Valier
Nogrod

And the other interested mods for future reference:

Brinn
Mnemo
wilwarin
Gwath
Lari

Which I believe means Lommy is up next...
Old 04-23-2009, 03:09 PM   #4229
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Actually, add me to the "Interested mods for future reference" category.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #4230
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

For reference, whoever's game is next, I can't play. My apologies. I'm graduating from college in three weeks, or at least I will be if I get all my papers and projects and things done. Something tells me Werewolf would eat a bit too much of my time.

(Now of course we all know I'll be playing anyway because I'm an idiot like that, but this is my permission to the village to kill me off at random if they like)

Old 04-24-2009, 03:05 AM   #4231
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Alright then... I will try to contact Valier since she expressed her interest in modding before me, so it would be just fair if she was allowed to mod first. If she's can't/doesn't want to mod yet, I will negotiate with Legate because he expressed some desire to mod earlyish while I don't care so much... so we might switch places. In any case, the next admin thread should be up in a few days.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:37 AM   #4232
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
I know I'm in the list of possible mods, but you can remove me from there indefinitely. I can't see myself modding a game anymore, at least not yet.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:29 AM   #4233
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sorry guys looks like I wont have time to mod after all. Please take my name from the list for now
Old 04-24-2009, 10:48 AM   #4234
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up

Alright, so it's my turn? How exciting. I have some reasearch to do about my theme, so the only thing I can tell you right now that it's going to be a basic game (3-4 wolves depending on the amount of players, and a seer, a ranger and a hunter, although we don't even need to have all of them) and that my admin thread will be up on Sunday.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:33 PM   #4235
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Narya The Saga of Ringwraiths begins...

My admin thread is up. Feel free to sign up...
Old 05-05-2009, 07:09 AM   #4236
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I know a game is still in progress, but I'm just putting this out there so I don't forget to mention it, and I just found out this info like 2 minutes ago. I said about a month ago that I'd be good to mod between may-august, I'm taking a summer course though and that has made it so that my late july and august are going to be far too busy. I don't want to bump anyone down that asked first or never has, so feel free to leave me to the last possible moment, which would be the beginning of July. Thanks!
Old 05-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #4237
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Updating the list Brinn made...

Legate
Nogrod

Brinn
Mnemo
wilwarin
Gwath
Lari
Eönwë

Legate is the next in line and anyway I have no chances of modding a game in the last two-three weeks of May - and sadly I'm afraid I can't even participate a game then. Those weeks are just going to kill me RL.

But from the beginning of June I have all the time up to the beginning of August.

So if Legate wants to run his game after Lommy that would be fine. Then we could discuss it whether Wilwa (or Brinn or Mnemo) would prefer hosting a game or should I do it next after Legate.

It would be my turn then but I'm open to suggestions if your timetables have limitations. From the beginning of August I will be away from the 'Downs in general quite definitively for a month anyway so my next chance to mod would be on September. But even that would be no problem to me.

Modding is fun but if there are people who have not modded at all or have modded only once I'm ready to let you go first.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #4238
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Alright, well here are two lists, perhaps they can be compiled somehow, to make it the fairest:

In order of when they asked (please do correct me if this is wrong)
Legate
Nogrod
Brinniel
Wilwa
Gwath
Mnemo
Lari
Eonwe

Those who never have (again, correct me if I'm wrong): Mnemo, Gwath, Lari, Eonwe
The rest who have modded (in order from longest time ago to most recent, and # of times modded)
Wilwa (back in 05ish/06ish, once)
Legate (03/08, twice)
Nogrod (05/08, thrice)
Brinniel (06/08, once)

So I don't exactly know what that makes. I know there's also available times to be considered. But there seems to be a consensus that Legate is next.

Wow, this is kinda complicated, hahaha.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 05-05-2009 at 03:17 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:19 PM   #4239
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
I'm completely flexible as to when I would hold my game. I'm planning on doing a classic game (basic rules; narrationally driven) so I'd prefer to hold it after someone else has done something a bit more complicated.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #4240
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Well, as for me... not that the coming time won't be without running my game in the middle of an end-of-semester rush but, I have done it once and I can do it again....

If some people who haven't modded yet desperately wanted to, though, I could let them... but then, this may be one chance for me to mod for some time to come... so perhaps I'd like to use it.

But I am still open to negotiations. The last word has not been said yet.