The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Quotable Quotes
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2007, 08:27 AM   #2361
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I think Apples are better
Old 01-06-2007, 09:04 AM   #2362
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
T O A

--t -o- -a- -o-- --- o- --- -o---, a-- t-- -a--. T-at -- --- -o- ---- to -o a-- -a--, a-- ----- at --- ----- -------- --- t-a.

(Menu:
Steak
Fruit salad)
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:44 PM   #2363
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Guinevere is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
R please
Old 01-06-2007, 12:52 PM   #2364
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Leaf

I'll take the Steak
Old 01-06-2007, 01:09 PM   #2365
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
O, R A T S

--t -o- -a- -o-r --- o- --s -o-s-, a-- t-- sa--. T-at -s --- -o- -s-- to -o a-- -a--, a-- s---r at --- ----- -r------ --s t-a.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 01-06-2007, 01:31 PM   #2366
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

how about N ?
Old 01-06-2007, 01:48 PM   #2367
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

I guess you now have NO RATS Estelyn...
anyway...I have to add an I to that
Old 01-06-2007, 02:00 PM   #2368
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

O, S T R A I N

--t -o- -a- -o-r --- on -is -o-s-, a-- t-- sa--. T-at is --- -o- -s-- to -o an- -a--, an- sn--r at -i- --i-- -rin-in- -is t-a.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:01 PM   #2369
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tuor in Gondolin has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Yahoo to Tuor in Gondolin
"b"s?
Old 01-08-2007, 02:50 PM   #2370
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

+ 1 B

b-t -o- -a- -o-r --- on -is -o-s-, a-- t-- sa--. T-at is --- -o- -s-- to -o an- -a--, an- sn--r at -i- --i-- -rin-in- -is t-a.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:31 PM   #2371
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

*g*
Old 01-09-2007, 08:43 AM   #2372
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

with a *grin*

b-t -o- -a- -o-r --- on -is -o-s-, a-- t-- sa--. T-at is --- -o- -s-- to go an- -a--, an- sn--r at -i- --i-- -rin-ing -is t-a.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:27 AM   #2373
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

"d"s?
Old 01-10-2007, 01:48 PM   #2374
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

+d

b-t -o- -ad -o-r --- on -is -o-s-, a-- t-- sa--. T-at is --- -o- -s-d to go and -a--, and sn--r at -i- --i-- drin-ing -is t-a.

By the way, Happy Birthday to Guinevere! May you live long and prosper, and may your palantirs ever glow with the light of knowledge!
Old 01-11-2007, 02:20 PM   #2375
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

Silmaril

Yep, it's Atkins:

Quote:
but you had your eye on his house, all the same. That is why you used to go and call, and sneer at him while drinking his tea.
Oh, and I second Estelyn on that, Happy Birthday Guinevere, and may all your wishes come true !
Old 01-11-2007, 02:31 PM   #2376
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Well done, TM! Please proceed...
Old 01-11-2007, 02:34 PM   #2377
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

Palantir-Green

Will do:

--- --- -----! ---- --- ------, --- --- ------!
Old 01-12-2007, 10:07 AM   #2378
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

"L"s?
Old 01-13-2007, 06:39 AM   #2379
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Are there any O's ? ( And thank you for the good wishes! )
Old 01-13-2007, 06:59 AM   #2380
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

Lol

-o- --- -----!' ---- --- ------, `--- --- ------!
Old 01-14-2007, 06:58 AM   #2381
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

R please
Old 01-14-2007, 10:48 AM   #2382
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

L O R

-o- -r- -----!' ---- --- --r--r, `--- -r- --r--r!
Old 01-14-2007, 01:36 PM   #2383
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

How about T?
Old 01-14-2007, 02:20 PM   #2384
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Make that S T, please...
Old 01-14-2007, 04:47 PM   #2385
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

Tolkien Lorts

-o- tr- ----!' s--- t-- --r--r, `--d tr- --r--r!
Old 01-14-2007, 05:05 PM   #2386
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Hm, this looks somhow familiar...

Quote:
'Now try again!' said the farmer. "And try harder!"
that would be Farmer Giles to the dragon, if I have guessed rightly
Old 01-14-2007, 05:14 PM   #2387
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

Thumbs up

WOW!!!

that was a great job Guinevere, especially only using one vowel, and not a very helpful one
I thought it would take longer

The thread is yours!
Old 01-15-2007, 12:39 PM   #2388
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Thank you! It was just lucky guessing...

"-'-/ -----/ --/ ----/. --/ ------'-/ -------/."

I hope this one is not too short...
Old 01-15-2007, 01:34 PM   #2389
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

It's always long enough for T, I hope...
Old 01-15-2007, 01:54 PM   #2390
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

Ooo
Old 01-16-2007, 01:04 AM   #2391
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

"-'-/ t----/ --/ t---/. --/ to----'-/ ---t---/."
Old 01-16-2007, 07:03 AM   #2392
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

M, please.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:31 AM   #2393
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

"-'m/ t----/ --/ t---/. M-/ to----'-/ ---t---/."
Old 01-16-2007, 08:55 AM   #2394
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

S
Old 01-16-2007, 09:09 AM   #2395
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

"-'m/ t----/ --/ t---/. M-/ to----'s/ --st---/."
Old 01-16-2007, 11:11 AM   #2396
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

"I"s?
Old 01-16-2007, 11:42 AM   #2397
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

E!
Old 01-16-2007, 01:38 PM   #2398
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

good choices!

"I'm/ ti-e-/ --/ t---/. M-/ to---e's/ -esti--/."
Old 01-17-2007, 08:23 AM   #2399
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Quote:
I'm tired of talk. My tongue's resting.
Tídwald to Torhthelm in The Homecoming of Beorhtnoth...
Old 01-18-2007, 04:20 AM   #2400
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Thumbs up

Yep, that's it.