Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2010, 04:49 PM   #761
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Nice I am looking forward to posting and "stuff", I shall be properly around in about a week and will see about posting at least from my part
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 01-17-2010, 01:21 PM   #762
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Still waiting to hear from all of you.... Can anyone post fairly soon? I really need to get "stuff" started
Old 01-17-2010, 02:27 PM   #763
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Ouch! I'm checking Scarburg Meadhall (aka horribly massive RPG) today since I promised to do that ages ago, but that means I could check this and post tomorrow (maybe about 24h from now). Sounds ok? Looking forward to getting whatever "stuff" happening...
Old 01-17-2010, 02:40 PM   #764
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I am here now too and doing the same as Lommy... if you can hold on at least for one day (or something like that )... although I think if need be it's not that much dependant on me now (or is it... haven't read yet!).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 01-17-2010, 10:12 PM   #765
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I would like to have everyone post at least once, so we know what each character is doing before...my planned stuff. So..... I can put it off for a few more days if everyone can promise to post at least once.

I think we need to hear from the boys. The lasses are overly chatty at the moment, so hearing the guys side would be cool.

So far heard from Lommy and Legate about posting. Boro, Mnemo, Kitanna, Gwath what are you all up to?
Old 01-18-2010, 04:05 PM   #766
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I wrote... it's short, but at least it's something!
Old 01-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #767
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
I'm still trying to get a grasp on Mira's character, but I hope what I just wrote will do. If any of the lads would care to talk to her that's fine.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #768
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I was waiting for a few posts before doing another one. Hopefully Wednesday I will do another semi-short one.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:18 AM   #769
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Well, I feel like I am posting about nothing, but then, I really could not do anything better, especially with my character now. I am really looking forward to some "action", I think there will be chance for Michael to get somewhat more into contact with the group and to show also something more of himself than just being shy and in the background
Old 01-24-2010, 07:57 PM   #770
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I lied, clearly, but soon I'll have the time to put something up. Soon my schedule won't be busy.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:35 AM   #771
Kitanna
Child of the West

Shield

My, my I feel like I've been absent from the Downs for ages. But I finally managed to churn out a short post that if it does nothing else should help in forcing Bunny to give away more of her plan. I'd like to see this RPG moving again. Is everyone still in for it?
Old 02-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #772
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I'll be closing this game at the end of this week.

This RPG started in October of 2007. The last post to it was February 2010. The last post to the Discussion Thread was also February 2010. It looks as if most players are no longer interested in continuing.

~*~ Pio
Old 02-07-2011, 01:54 PM   #773
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Pio,

I understand we reached a kind of agreement to "freeze" this RPG because Valier the game owner had to leave it since she had a baby and thought she won't have more time/concentration for this.

However, I think nobody seriously lost interest in the game. So, I'd just like to ask - in case Valier comes back in a year or two and wants to continue and the players are still around and willing to play, can we dig this up from Elvenhome or start a sort of Part II RPG about the same adventure?

It'd be sad to lose the "back door" we still have...

-Lommy

Last edited by Thinlómien; 02-07-2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: removed "PS" part upon finding the thread "A Measure of Success"
Old 02-07-2011, 02:37 PM   #774
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Palantir-Green

PS. All players in this RPG, please see this thread:

http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthr...?t=5667&page=3

We are discussing the future of BD RPGs.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #775
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
However, I think nobody seriously lost interest in the game. So, I'd just like to ask - in case Valier comes back in a year or two and wants to continue and the players are still around and willing to play, can we dig this up from Elvenhome or start a sort of Part II RPG about the same adventure?
Games can always be transferred out of Elvenhome. Both the game and the discussion thread will be there, awaiting resurrection . . .

~*~ Pio
Old 02-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #776
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by piosenniel View Post
Games can always be transferred out of Elvenhome. Both the game and the discussion thread will be there, awaiting resurrection . . .

~*~ Pio
Great. Thanks Pio!
Old 02-10-2011, 12:25 PM   #777
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sending this thread to Elvenhome.

Both the Discussion Thread and the Game Thread may be resurrected by PM'ing the Elvenhome Moderator.

~*~ Pio