The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #1
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye Game Thread: Werewolf- this time it's real!

Place: Oxford, England
Time: April 10th, 9 PM

The Eagle and Child Pub had been cleared out early, with only four or five employees remaining behind to serve the party. An anonymous Downer had somehow managed to rent the place for that night and the following day. Most suspected Phantom, but he denied having anything to do with it.

Phantom stepped in out of the chilly drizzle and into the narrow entry hall. The fires that burned in the two empty rooms off to the left and right looked inviting, but the allure of comfort paled next to the excitement of meeting fellow Downers, and so he continued down the hall and into the larger room which housed the bar along the right wall. But this room was empty as well, except the man behind the counter.

"First one here?" asked Phantom. The man nodded.

Phantom tapped his foot impatiently. Soon, there would be food, drink, and much merriment. What would everyone look like in person? What would they sound like? More importantly, would the lovely young ladies give him their phone numbers?

Phantom shook his head and laughed. "Stop being silly," he said aloud. "Of course they'll give me their phone numbers."

Phantom made his way to a table, set down his backpack and removed his laptop. As it emerged his blue notebook fell out and flopped to the floor. He grinned as he picked it up, and began thumbing through the pages. "Ah, here's the time where Boro and Ang were both werewolves, and I circled both of them on the first day as my highest suspects... The Werepenguin game." He continued flipping through his Werewolf notes, pausing now and again to read something he was particularly proud of. And after so many games, there was much to read. He spent a particularly long time looking over a page towards the end, which contained rules to a new version of Werewolf he had invented, featuring an interesting system of bonus votes.

But even as he reviewed his accomplishments, a nervous feeling he'd been fighting for the past week began growing again. Phantom was exceedingly anxious about playing Werewolf in person, which was sure to happen at this World Barrow-Downs meeting. "It's so different than playing online. What if I suck? I probably will, and then no one will respect me any more." As thoughts such as these chased round and round in Phantom's mind, he resolved to weasel his way out of the games when they started up. "Maybe they'll let me Mod all the games. Yeah- that would work!"

But it was not yet time for games. The rest of the crowd had not arrived, and there was certain to be much socializing, sharing of YouTube videos, swapping of music, and eating that would take place even after everyone was present.

Phantom sat down and breathed deeply, calming his nerves. He then powered up his laptop and began skimming through old threads. "I wonder if anyone remembers this old Books thread, where I claimed to have found the Entwives." A smile spread across his face. "Boy, we've had some good times on the Downs. I can't wait to reminisce with everyone."

Barrow-Downers in attendance-
  • Aganzir
  • Alonariel
  • Boro
  • Brinniel
  • Fea
  • Firefoot
  • Formendacil
  • Green
  • Gwath
  • Izzy
  • Kent
  • Kuruharan
  • Lalwende
  • Lari
  • Lommy
  • Mira
  • Nerwen
  • Nienna
  • Nilp
  • Nogrod
  • Phantom
  • Sally
  • Shasta

IT IS NOW DAY -1. YOU MAY POST.

(Use imagination. What sort of things would you do? What conversations would you have? Have fun with this! )

Last edited by the phantom; 04-09-2009 at 01:47 PM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Kuruharan enters.

The crowd goes wild!!!!! Or at least if there had been a crowd it would have gone wild. As it was there was only a lone figure in a tux.

Kuruharan is a short...well, why don't I just send you a picture.

Kuruharan walked briskly over to the natty figure and said, "You must be phantom, the phantom. I'm Kuruharan the son of Khoreth at your service."

*cue elegant dwarf bow*

Seeing phantom's notes Kuru says, "Ahh...werewolf, I should have known. Nothing like that game for making one look like an idiot...or at least making me look like an idiot!"

(note how phantom hasn't been able to get a word in edgewise)

"Oh, let me show you what I was rereading on the flight over here." Kuru said possessing himself of the laptop.

"Its DM of the Rings. Closest I've ever come to literally dying laughing."

And before phantom can even say "hello", Kuru has begun reading, starting laughing uncontrollably, turned a bright shade of purple...and passed out on the floor.

Last edited by Kuruharan; 04-07-2009 at 09:56 PM. Reason: The crowd would have gone wilder than I originally had it...
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
The tall stranger strode wordlessly into the pub and took a long, slow, squinting look around. Mighty fancy for a saloon, he thought. Well, as long as they've got whiskey...He stepped up to the bar wordlessly, his spurs ringing as he moved, and tossed his broad-brimmed hat onto the counter, equally wordlessly. Beside it, he thumped down a coin of indeterminate value, and wordlessly ordered whiskey. This involved a great deal of squinting and glaring, but he eventually got his point across and downed a quarter of a bottle of the stuff.

"Thanks for the business, stranger," said the man behind the counter. "What did you say your name was again?"

"I didn't," replied the stranger, and, throwing his poncho back over his left shoulder, he sat himself down in a corner with the rest of the bottle. From that vantage point, he continued to survey the "saloon" and each of the newcomers as the entered, one by one. His shooting iron, which hung low on his right hip, was restless in its holster, and he slid it in and out to make sure that it was loose and ready to draw at moment's notice. The pistol was loaded with silver bullets.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:29 AM   #4
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
It was a very long flight, and Nilpaurion Felagund had not yet recovered from the jet lag. His mind's saying mid-afternoon, but his eyes register late night. His instincts cry out, I'm a werewolf, lynch me, but his mind answers, the roles haven't been handed out yet.

. . . Wait, that last part's normal.

And so he stepped into the Eagle and Child, dropping to the floor from sheer exhaustion. He did entertain everyone by talking to himself while half-asleep on the floor.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:22 AM   #5
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
The phantom felt a light touch on his right shoulder, and automatically glanced over his left, finding Fea in the process of leaning nonchalantly against the bar. Dressed casually in jeans that in a previous incarnation - prior to the rips and inkstains - would have cost a normal human in a normal purchasing situation too much (Fea was not normal in this regard), and a clavicle-bearing black t-shirt that would have looked self-conscious on a normal human (neither was Fea normal in this regard), with black leather Chucks, Fea was the epitome of casual cool, her loosely braided hair leaving her bangs (sorry, Mith, I mean fringe) to fall accidentally-on-purpose over her eyes.

"Leather, Fee?" asked the phantom, perhaps a little southernly, though it might have been Englishly.

She looked down, inspecting the dirty white laces and worn rubber toes. She glanced back up. "Nienna pointed out to me that the cow wasn't going to come back to life if I didn't buy them."

Perhaps the phantom would have mentioned something else regarding Fea's footwear, however she cut him off, pointing past the unconscious dwarf and the already slightly drunken wayfarer to Nilp.

"Who gave him a rope?"
Old 04-08-2009, 07:46 AM   #6
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Nerwen stepped over the sleeping form. "Oh, hello, Nilp" she said, easily recognising the Downs' resident lunatic. Who else would be babbling in his sleep about "lynching" and "werewolves" and someone called "Adam"?

The others presented more of a challenge. She had thought she would know everyone from their pictures on the photo page, but she was not sure what to make of those who had arrived before her. Who, for example, was the dark, sinister-looking individual in the corner? Why was he dressed as a cowboy? What was going on?

A stranger? she wondered. Or can it be that the charming online personas of my fellow Downers are not the whole story...?

EDIT: X'd with Fea.

Last edited by Nerwen; 04-08-2009 at 07:54 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:12 AM   #7
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Nienna looks nervously around her as she enters the bar. Wondering why she decided to come alone when she knows so many people who are going to be here. Then she decides that if she can stand up in front of 24 kindergarteners without any fear this should be no problem. She is pleasantly clad in cute jeans, a cami, and a fabulous black and gray zip-up hoodie. Her shoes are flat and that puts her as the shortest person in the room.

*sigh*

She finally decides that its time to go introduce her to some people and stop being shy when she sees a familiar face lurking in the back. "ZOMG" she says to herself and meanders her way around to where Fea is lurking.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #8
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Sally the Mad (10)
Now I know how people feel about playing with me--except I don't banter as much as she does. (Or so I would like to think.) Her general slippery feel and somehow being noncommittal to the DAY's proceedings makes me think he evil. Her aforementioned 'slips' doesn't help.

Isabellkya (8)
Yes, she does post, but seems to be fated to go under the radar. (Sorry. )

Prolly cos she's not an attention-hog unlike some people I know.

Go away, Adam. Anyway, she has posted helpful analyses and contributes well to the DAY's discussion. Therefore inclined to think her innocent.

(And yes, that smile shall now be standard after her name.)

Kent2010 (5)
Am still suspicious of him. Defensive behaviour combined with certain interactions I found suspicious. (I must admit, though, that with Kuru and Firefoot exonerated half of my material against him has been rendered useless . . . ) He's being rather silent toDAY--perhaps his fellows told him to tone down after yesterDAY's close call.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:53 PM   #9
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril Serious Post and Farewell

Well, this will have to be my final serious word of the Day as the powers that sent me here are now demanding my return from the task for which I was sent back into the pub.

The powers that be are apparently bored and need to be entertained.

If Brinn isn’t a wolf, please everyone look carefully at Gwath, Sally, Izzy and Shasta. We do now have lots of stuff to go by. Do also have an eye for Lari.

If we didn’t get a wolf the Seer and Finrod also probably need to come out Tomorrow to assemble as many innocent votes in one place as possible.

Good Luck Village!

(btw, I’ve slipped up to .92 posts a day…whodathunkit)

Last edited by Kuruharan; 04-17-2009 at 10:54 PM. Reason: how humiliating...a glaring grammatical error in my last words...how will I endure the shame..?
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:55 PM   #10
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post

If Brinn isn’t a wolf, please everyone look carefully at Gwath, Sally, Izzy and Shasta.
And Nogrod, Brinn's chief attacker.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:56 PM   #11
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Silmaril Ok, one more one last time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
And Nogrod, Brinn's chief attacker.
Yeah, that is a good point.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:55 PM   #12
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Silmaril Ok, I lied...one last time...

Actually...if Brinn is a wolf...still have a serious look at those guys...
Old 04-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #13
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Wow. Blink and Brinn's dead. Somehow I get the feeling of deja vu.

In other news I'd like to take a look at Lari and Nilp, not that I have time now, but I think it would be beneficial to....well, look into a couple things.

(Give me a break, I've got three minutes.)

Kuru, you will be missed. Thanks for your help toDay.

EDIT: x'd with Nilp. Your vote's not highlighted, sweetheart.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:59 PM   #14
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Kuru, you will be missed. Thanks for your help toDay.
Hmmm...depends on who I actually end up helping.

But I know you all will miss me.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #15
Kent2010
Wight

Kent2010 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sorry Kuru...for kind of being a big reason why you're dead and all
Old 04-17-2009, 10:59 PM   #16
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Wow this was a stupid move from you guys...
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #17
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

...I'm still confused as to where all this suspicion of Brinn came from.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #18
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Wow this was a stupid move from you guys...
Erm....I don't like this situation. I went from greater of two evils to lesser of two evils, and even at that....Blah.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #19
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
say bye, bye to Finrod.

++Nogrod (+10)
Old 04-17-2009, 11:01 PM   #20
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

A classic line:

'Celuien, I am your Hunter. Vote for tar-ancalime.'

Haha!
Old 04-17-2009, 10:54 PM   #21
Kent2010
Wight

Kent2010 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
He's being rather silent toDAY--perhaps his fellows told him to tone down after yesterDAY's close call.
-Nilp
Really? I've been silent today? Really? (now Nogrod might have to ban me from using really )
Old 04-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #22
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Eye

I don't have time to analyse the rest. >.<

But I'm glad I have someone I suspect on the chopping block.

++Brinniel (+4)

Just to make sure she won't be using her bonus votes to kill Nogrod.

Borrowing from Izzy.

Kent -> Brin(1). 2
Sally -> Kent
Green -> Nog
Fea -> Nog. 2
Shasta -> Gwath
Gwath -> Sally
Form -> Brin(3). 6
Lari -> Nog(3). 6
Kuru -> Brin(6). 13
Nilp -> Brin(4). 18

Brin 18. Nog 6. Kent, Gwath & Sally 1.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:44 PM   #23
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The group of Downers was beginning to get hostile. Insults were tossed around like rotten fruit at a bad comedy show. Things were said that were less than nice. Had there been small animals around, they probably would have gotten kicked.

Kent was beginning to get on people's nerves. A few votes were thrown out for him, some retracted.

Shasta and Izzy chimed in right as the clock struck deadline, sealing poor sally's fate.

"Why does everyone want me dead?!" Sally cried, shielding her head instinctively. "I'm just an ordo!"

An icy chill swept through the room as sally fell the the ground with a deadish thud. The others watched intently, waiting for an indication that she was evil. No such sign came, however. Another innocent was dead.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #24
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
In the dark of the Night the villagers slept uneasily. Most were unsettled by the relative silence of the Day. There was one, however, that could not seek refuge in the solace of slumber. Form, plagued by the dreams he had been having, stumbled around in the dark. He knew he had little time left and was attempting to figure out how to make the most of what he did have.

His reverie was about to be interrupted, however. The form of a villager possessed by one of the evil sprits was also awake. Form didn't hear a thing as the old fashioned candlestick holder was raised above his head and brought down with a sickening thud. As his body fell to the ground, an orb of blue light detached itself from his physical form and disappeared into the space where the portal to the other world had been.

Form had been telling the truth. The spirit of Luthien had been sent back to its rightful plane. The village had lost another member.

THE LIVING
  • Fea (6)
  • Green (10)
  • Gwath (10)
  • Izzy (4)
  • Kent (0)
  • Lari (5)
  • Nilp (3)
  • Shasta (10)

THE DEAD
  • Nienna (10) (Ordo, Day 1 lynch)
  • Aganzir (9) (Ordo, Night 2 kill)
  • Alonariel (10) (Ordo, modfire)
  • Firefoot (10) (Ordo, Night 3 kill)
  • Nogrod (5) (Ordo, Day 3 lynch)
  • Kuruharan (0) (Beren, Day 2 lynch)
  • Brinniel (0) (Grima, Night 4 kill)
  • Sally (6) (Ordo, Day 4 lynch)
  • Formendacil (0) (Luthien, Night 5 kill)

Score: 5-3

Last edited by Mirandir; 04-20-2009 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Epic fail.
Mirandir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:54 PM   #25
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I think the Vampire killed Form last Night.
Which, if we make it to toMorrow. We will know whom the Vampire is and thus have an automatic voting target.
Bad news about that, they've five extra bonus votes.

The other good news, is that the next two Nights the Vampire can not thwart Finrod.
The other other good news - of course I'm choosing to look on the bright side of this seeming dismal situation - is that we now know the vote sucking has occurred, so we don't have to worry about losing our votes.

I think it imperative that we lynch ourselves a Wolf toDay.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:54 PM   #26
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Eye

If Green, Gwath, and Shasta are our Wolves, then it's game over already.

End our misery, then.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:43 AM   #27
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Eye

The DAY 4 vote list (times are in GMT+8, known innocents are underlined):

08:12 Nilp - Sally (+4)
Sally - 5

04:41 Green - Sally
Sally - 6

05:24 Kent - Nilp (+4)
Sally - 6, Nilp - 5

09:19 Lari - Kent (+2)
Sally - 6, Nilp - 5, Kent - 3

09:40 Sally - Kent
Sally - 6, Nilp - 5, Kent - 4

10:10 Fea - Sally
Sally - 7, Nilp - 5, Kent - 4

11:56 Form - Nilp (+2)
Sally - 7, Nilp - 8, Kent - 4

12:34 Sally - Nilp (+4) (from Kent)
Sally - 7, Nilp - 13, Kent - 3

12:59 Shasta - Gwath
Sally - 7, Nilp - 13, Kent - 3, Gwath - 1

12:59 Gwath - Sally
Sally - 8, Nilp - 13, Kent - 3, Gwath - 1

01:00 Izzy - Sally (+4)
Sally - 13, Nilp - 13, Kent - 3, Gwath - 1
Old 04-21-2009, 01:46 AM   #28
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

1420!

I was so lazy I even forgot to put bullets and group crossvotes.

Is Shasta a known innocent? Cos I'm highly suspicious of him.

(Will do a more thorough reading of yesterDAY's posts now.)
Old 04-21-2009, 01:50 AM   #29
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
You are now fined the rest of your votes for such laziness Nilp.
Err well, perhaps cookies?
Money?
Old 04-21-2009, 11:05 AM   #30
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

• Fea (6) - Apparently innocent
  • Green (10) - Apparently guilty
  • Gwath (10) - Possibly Pippin?
  • Izzy (4) - ?
  • Kent (0) - Apparently innocent
  • Lari (5) - ?
  • Nilp (3) - ?
  • Shasta (10) - Possibly Pippin?
Old 04-21-2009, 09:32 PM   #31
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Eye

Curses! I was making a thorough analysis of Green's posts, and then the browser crashes. >.<

Well, let's start again, dropping all mentions of everyone except the unknowns . . .

A Little Green analysis (highly condensed):

DAY 1

Said that Gwath, along with Form and Brinn (both known ordos) look innocent.

DAY 2

Analysed the Nienna bandwagon. Gwath's vote (along with Sally's) looked like they made it due to Nog's case. Izzy looked better cos she was suspicious of her before the bandwagon started.

DAY 3

Piped in on the bonus votes issue. Said that she agrees that the baddies probably plan to hold on to their bonus votes--like she did, coincidentally. But she tried to dissipate suspicion on those who hold on to theirs.

Made a list:
  • Izzy and Lari were under the radar.
  • Gwath made her raise her eyebrows, but she exonerated him due to his posting.
  • Nilp she will keep an eye on.
  • Shasta's silence she understood, but his voting was strange to her. Interrogated Shasta rather thoroughly, but concluded that she really has no idea about him.

(Shasta responded in 517.)

Went into hyper-defensive mode re the use/keeping of bonus votes.

More on the bonus votes issue. I've put the links there so the rest of you can read what she actually said--so read them.

Interrogated Gwath for his lack of vote the previous DAY.

Was satisfied with Gwath's response. Polls the village for lynch targets.

Suspected known innocents. Said she was thinking of voting for Gwath but he seemed innocent to her at this moment.

Commented on Nog's hinting of a lupine conversation between Shasta and Brinn.

DAY 4

Another list:
  • Gwath and Lari were under the radar.
  • Izzy was also under the radar, but her vote the previous DAY seemed throwaway to her.
  • Nilp needs closer looking at.
  • Shasta doesn't ring her alarm bells.

Said she will look more closely at Izzy.

Wanted to look more closely at Nilp or Izzy, but lacked the time.

DAY 5

Posts are of evil revealed.

Conclusions:
  • Lot of interactions with Gwath, mostly suspicion and then retraction.
  • Some interaction with Shasta, at first some suspicion on her vote, and then retraction.
  • Suspected Izzy the previous DAY, due to her vote.
  • Is rather wary of Nilp
  • No interaction with Lari, save for things said in the lists.
  • Said interesting things about bonus votes and the keeping thereof.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #32
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Sting

++A Little Green (+3)