The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2006, 10:37 PM   #1
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
WWJ III - Nan Qualinmerë: Death Wish Valley

In a dark little town, in the North East, just over the Misty Mountains, a little town of some eighteen people lived. It was a farmin town, mostly of livestock, but they had other little shops as well. There was enought traffic going through Mejis (the town) which was rather surprising considering they were so far up North.

Then, one day, the village was disturbed out of their quiet lives. Something hairy, horrible and meat eating roamed into the town....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome all to Werewolf Junior 3 - Nan Qualinmerë: Death Wish valley!

Rules

- There will be retractable votes.

- No mass lynchs. Double lynchs i will except.

- If you don't post after Two Days, you WILL be lynched.

- Nights and Days will run in a twenty four hour period sequence.

- When Gil or myself say stop voting, it also means stop posting.

- If you want to reveal your role to others (I STRONGLY advise against it), you may do so as long as you don't use PM's and such as proof.

- You ar NOT allowed to talk through PM's. No talking about the game in any other thread as well.

- When you're dead, you stay dead. That means no PMing other players that are alive about the game. You're dead. The dead tell no tales.

Roles

Wolves - PM each other during the NIGHT phase of the game. When DAY comes around, you turn into villages and attempt to decieve your fellow villagers and make them believe you are innocent

Seer - PM's mod a name of one person which he/she will dream of during the NIGHT. They will then get the role of that character. The Cursed is the exception: he/she will be revealed as an ordinary to the Seer.

Ranger - PM's mod a name of one person to protect each NIGHT. Wolves cannot kill the person that this person chooses.

Hunter - PM's mod a name of someone they would kill if the Wolves attack the Hunter during the NIGHT. I might also throw in a little mix if the Hunter gets lynched during the DAY.

Cursed - Has the blood of Wolf in him/her yet doesn't know it. He/she will become a Wolf if the Wolves attack the Cursed during the NIGHT.

Ordinary Villagers - Must try and find the Wolves and lynche them in the DAY. Must also convince the other Ordo's that he/she is innocent.

Players

Garin - carpenter
Eonwe - hermit in a wigwam
Roa - village apothecary
Thin - old cattle grower (mercenary in her youth)
Ang - idealistic, chivalrous, lovelorn young squire
Eomer - village doctor
Mith - mysterusly walthy widow
Kath - tortoise herder
Gandalf - village wizard
Valier - local dog trainer
Shelob - Web Head Hats owner
Valesse - tumbler/acrobat
Wayne - actor
Fea - village maicurist
Crombie - pompous windbag
tar - lady with all the cats

I need a name from the Seer. The Wolves may PM each other until my death, to get to know each other. You may also use this thread for any questions.

Last edited by Glirdan; 01-21-2006 at 08:04 AM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote