The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2014, 05:09 AM   #201
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
*waves at everyone* I'm still here!

And no discussion before I appear, because the wolves don't want to incriminate themselves by blaming soon-to-be revealed innocents or buddying up with soon-to-be revealed wolves.

Guess what people? I think I'm going to leave you in the darkness for a little while longer. Anyone who wants to prove their innocence, I encourage you to talk. You have nothing to fear if you're not a wolf.

(I understand the quietness toDay and yesterDay, because a revealed seer doesn't encourage much talk, but all in all it's been a disappointingly quiet village. Next time we're not lynching Legate on Day1 and Nogrod on Day2. Just sayin'. )

(Also, unrelatedly, I really want to laugh at myself in this game. I might have done my seering well, but my argumentation has had gaping holes. On Day1, I suggested the maniac reveal herself, totally forgetting that it means the maniac cannot Night-kill a wolf. YesterDay, I said my reveal being fake would only make sense if we were fellow wolves with Nerwen, totally forgetting that the real seer would still exist and be able to contest my claim. Not really my game, logic wise. )

I will be more or less around (meaning, checking the thread at least say every two hours) until as close to the DL as I feel like staying up. If you need a talking prompt, please tell me who do you think like a likely mate for Nerwen, for example.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:43 AM   #202
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
*waves at everyone*
*waves back*

*fades into darkness*

PS: you know I had to at some point in the game.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:53 AM   #203
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I don't have much to say. Not a lot happened after I stopped posting yesterDay.

I still think Kath is a wolf and I will probably be voting for her. I'm leaning toward Cop being the third, but I haven't ruled out Boro yet. I believe Sally is probably an innocent. And you, Lommy, have cleared Shasta.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:00 AM   #204
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Just saying you guys should let me know if you plan on voting early.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #205
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quiet I have indeed been, but I will be in a place with secure internet access within the next hour or so, and can then be around pretty much until deadline.

Before then, to give you an idea of where my mind is: I am obviously happy that Lommy is the Seer; Kitanna revealed as the maniac after I had cast my vote for her, but I accept she has that role; I am innocent.

So my suspicions toDay will clearly focus on sally, Cop, Shasta and Boro.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:57 AM   #206
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Ooh no I'm wrong! Shasta was also cleared by Lommy-Seer.

So it's just Boro, Cop and sally.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:58 AM   #207
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

And two out of those three are wolves! Well that's better odds!
Old 06-07-2014, 10:55 AM   #208
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Sorry for toDay, I just realised there's no need to play around.

I dreamed of Boro who is a wolf.

That leaves us with three unknowns, Kath, Cop and Sally. One is a wolf, one is an ordo and one is the ranger.

So:

Day4 we lynch Boro-wolf.

Night5 seer-me is killed. The ranger should not protect ordo-Shasta.

Day5 we have one wolf, one known ordo (Shasta), one unknown ordo, known maniac (Kit) and unknown ranger. The ranger reveals. That means that either
a) the wolf also reveals as the ranger and is lynched
b) the wolf also reveals as the ranger and the real ranger is lynched
c) the wolf doesn't try to reveal as the ranger

Now if
a) we obviously win.
b) there is Night6. The wolf obviously kills Shasta. On Day6 there is the wolf, one ordo and Kit the Maniac. The ordo left and Kit know to lynch the wolf because she's obviously the one who claimed to be the ranger on Day5. We win.
c) we have one more known innocent on Day5. There are only two people whose roles are unknown. Say we're unlucky and lynch the ordo. The next Day there is only one unknown ergo only one one person who can be the remaining wolf and she's lynched. We win.

(Even if the last wolf decides to off say Shasta next Night instead of me in order to create chaos and I dream of an innocent, we still have enough dreams and Days to sort it out even with the worst of luck. We win.)

So game over wolvsies, well done in hiding but you shouldn't have let me live so long. *tries to resist gloating and fails*

++Boro

Last edited by Thinlómien; 06-07-2014 at 10:56 AM. Reason: highlighting
Old 06-07-2014, 11:24 AM   #209
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Drat...just when I was going to say "Get on with it Lommy, admit you dreamed me and declare that I'm 100% trustworthy and cleared with the most honorable of intentions. Leaving just Cop, sally, and Kath unknown."

Well at least you saved me a bit of time. Sorry to my mates, upheaval and last minute changes meant my schedule got tossed around and I wasn't quite as sharp as usual. Still it's been a pleasure and good fun to enjoy another game. I felt quite good and energized during the day...much more than I've had recently. So until next time...cheers.
Old 06-07-2014, 11:35 AM   #210
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Ooh no I'm wrong! Shasta was also cleared by Lommy-Seer.

So it's just Boro, Cop and sally.
Quote:
And two out of those three are wolves! Well that's better odds!
Very nearly right! Two out of Boro, Kath, and Cop are wolves! Splendid indeed!

Anyway, I'm terribly sorry about yesterDay. I should be here for most of the rest of toDay, though I see Lommy has done the bulk of the work again. My sweet prince, how could you?

Of Kath and Cop, one is gifted, and one is a wolf. I will go through their posts a bit later this afternoon (must feast first!) and see what my thoughts are on the two of them.

I suppose there's no reason to put off my vote though. And so, with a heavy and broken heart....

++Boro
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:33 PM   #211
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Alrighty then!

++Boro

Will have to look at Cop and sally.
Old 06-07-2014, 05:05 PM   #212
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Last post I guess...

Ranger dear, you probably know you should consider revealing toMorrow.

Shasta, Kitanna and the unknown ordo, best of luck. Keep your wits around and remember to vote.

That's all from me.

Thanks for the game everyone, see you in the after game discussion.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:23 PM   #213
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Would the remaining voters like to make this a game of chance? It would be a shame the maniac doesn't get to use her power.

++Kitanna
Old 06-07-2014, 07:21 PM   #214
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Would the remaining voters like to make this a game of chance? It would be a shame the maniac doesn't get to use her power.

++Kitanna
That's true. It is a shame, but you know maybe another mod will utilize the role, but for now I'm pretty OK not having it used.

++Boro
Old 06-07-2014, 07:25 PM   #215
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
White-Hand

If at all possible, Shasta needs to vote, since he didn't yesterDay.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:31 PM   #216
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dűm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Here and reading. Though aren't many posts to get through.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:55 PM   #217
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dűm

Let's see:

Day 4 ends, we get a wolf. (5:1)
Night 5 ends, the wolves get Lommy (4:1)
Day 5 starts, we have:
Kitanna the maniac
Shasta the known innocent
And three unknowns, one of which is a wolf.

Worst case scenario is we lynch an innocent then (taking us to 3:1) and then an innocent is night killed (taking us to 2:1). We would then have Kitanna + an unknown innocent + a wolf, with Kitanna holding the final decision. But I think it's unlikely that things will get that bad.

No time right now, but I'll take a good look through Kath and Sally's posts later.

++Boro
Old 06-07-2014, 07:57 PM   #218
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Kath o'clock

Quote:
Greenie's death:

Post 1: Found sally unsettling (I still think this was clearly explained afterwards). Feels that Kitanna posted substance even though she didn't really. Pleased that Boro is on topic. Confused by Legate. Little to say on anyone else.

Post 2 : Offers defence of Nerwen. Ah, I think this post might hold the key. She talks about how to impersonate a maniac, because of course they would want to be Night killed to best help the village. Maybe the wolves were playing the odds. Lose a wolf but get rid of the maniac now. Or hoping for a bluff.

Post 3: Continued discussion of the maniac.

Post 4: Continued discussion, but also decides Lommy looks innocent.

Post 5: Also confused by Legate! Votes sally for her earlier suspicion.

Well then. Nerwen and Lommy are the names that came up here so keep an eye on them toDay I suppose.
She notes here that Greenie focused on Nerwen. Given that we now know Nerwen was a wolf, this could in fact be why Greenie was killed. Perhaps the wolves feared she would be dreamed that Night and wanted to get Greenie out of the way before she could sense Nerwen's true motives?

Quote:
From yesterDay, I think Kitanna and sally's votes are suspicious. They are both clearly self preservation votes and this is acceptable as an innocent, and understandable as a wolf. What I find odd is that neither of them actually admitted to that.

That Nog changed his suspicions through the Day made me feel happier about my early wonderings about him.

From my look at Greenie I think Lommy and Nerwen bear watching, but neither has leapt out as suspicious toDay to me.

Would really still like to know about double lynches as I feel that would have had a strong influence yesterDay on sally and Kitanna's voting.

And I rather feel that lynching sally or Kitanna would give more information here as a result.

There are already votes for Lottie and sally, so I will add the third name to the mix.

++Kitanna
Things I find suspicious in any situation: unnecessarily adding names to a lynch ballot. Her tone here even indicates to me that she simply wants to add a person. After all, she earlier in this very post called me and Kit out for the same thing, and also said lynching either of us would give more information, so why widen the suspect pool rather than go for the more attainable of her two targets?

Quote:
I have an extremely fragile net connection (first time I've managed to get a connection at all today!) so I am going to vote right now.

As there have been no counter reveals to either Lommy or Kitanna, and I think everyone has now posted, I am happy to believe both.

Therefore:
++Nerwen

Lommy-Seer says she's a wolf then she's a wolf.

If Lommy and Kitanna are actual a wolf pack then I take my hat off to them!
This seems to me more resignation than joy at Lommy's reveal. That in fact brings me to my next point....

Quote:
Quiet I have indeed been, but I will be in a place with secure internet access within the next hour or so, and can then be around pretty much until deadline.

Before then, to give you an idea of where my mind is: I am obviously happy that Lommy is the Seer; Kitanna revealed as the maniac after I had cast my vote for her, but I accept she has that role; I am innocent.

So my suspicions toDay will clearly focus on sally, Cop, Shasta and Boro.
Bolding is mine. It seems so odd to voice this emotion. The fact that she feels she needed to state this makes me think it is not true at all.

In short, Kath's acceptance of Lommy's reveal seems forced, and there's really only one reason to be displeased with a seer reveal....
Old 06-07-2014, 08:00 PM   #219
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
The day had passed with relatively little talk among the group, though it was not without event.
Lommy had revealed another dream she'd had of one of their tormentors, none other than Boro. At that there was much nodding of heads, as they recalled Professor Inzil had apparently been dispatched to the dubious locale Cleveland. If anyone would commit such a heinous act, Boro would.
He failed to protest as he was led to RADAGAST, though he attempted to persuade them to pick Kitanna to see what she would do. There were no takers.
When the results of the button press were examined, Boro had become a dog, though a rather different kind.
Satisfied, and confident that the trouble might be soon behind them, the innocent among them headed for sleep.

The "Living"
Sally
Coppermirror
Kitanna
Lommy
Shasta
Kath

The "Dead"
Professor Inzil
Legate (Ordo)
Greenie (Ordo)
Nogrod (Ordo)
Loslote (Ordo)
Nerwen (Moviephile)
Boro (Moviephile)

IT IS NIGHT 5.

Nightly actors do your work.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:01 PM   #220
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I took a look at Cop's posts as well, of course, but noticed the trend in Kath's as I was reading through the thread, so Kath took priority. My thoughts on Cop are up in another tab and can get tidied and posted (hopefully) toMorrow.

x'd with Inzilamod
Old 06-08-2014, 08:00 PM   #221
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

The night slowly passed, bringing a golden sunrise to the high, jagged Andean peaks.

Inside the incongruous, functional building, five of its occupants awoke to find the one who brought them such hope recently, Lommy, lying still in slumber, and unable to be awakened. The secret of her latest dream had been sealed by one of their number.
Just then, Shasta astonished the group.'You know, why hasn't anyone tried the BALROG-teleporter thing again?" he asked.
'Well,' replied Kath, 'because it looked like the last use might have ruined it, and we can't be sure what exactly happened to the Professor anyway.'
'We can at least try,' cried Shasta. 'At least that's what I'm going to do!'
And before anyone could stop him, he picked up a broom leaning against a wall, ran to the BALROG's opening, and hit the "send" button with the broom. With an angry burst of static, and an ominous popping sound, Shasta disappeared, leaving only fluttering, charred bits of clothing.
'And he didn't even change the destination from Cleveland,' said Sally sadly.

The "Living"
Sally
Coppermirror
Kitanna
Kath

The "Dead"
Professor Inzil
Legate (Ordo)
Greenie (Ordo)
Nogrod (Ordo)
Loslote (Ordo)
Nerwen (Moviephile)
Boro (Moviephile)
Lommy (Dreamer)
Shasta (Ordo) Modfire

IT IS DAY 5.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:21 PM   #222
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllladies.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:33 AM   #223
Kitanna
Child of the West

So, an ordo, a ranger, a maniac, and a wolf walk into a bar...
Old 06-09-2014, 10:35 AM   #224
Kitanna
Child of the West

Not much to say about D4. Lommy's reveal as seer made an already quiet village even quieter. I don't know if it's because she revealed giving us two wolves or if everyone was just busy D4. I missed most of the Day because of work and sleep.

But of the little activity there was Sally did take a look at her suspect aka Kath.

Meanwhile Cop only talked about village odds and Kath said she would focus on the unknowns, but then didn't.

At this point I would say Sally is probably an innocent of some sort. I feel the same about Cop, but am not totally sure right now.

I think Kath is probably the last wolf. She hasn't been really active due to unstable internet, but when she did post it was generally noncommittal and safe. She would summarize and occasionally put in her two cents, but her quiet self was easily lost behind louder players. Which is good cover for a submarine wolf. Lottie has this to say about Kath
Quote:
So this caught my eye as being...off. I don't know Kath's playing style very well, but this post of hers came off as being at once flippant - "they are both clearly self preservation votes", "I rather feel lynching sally or Kitanna would give more information" - and, at the same time, almost grasping at suspicions. For one thing, her suspicions about Kit and Sally are flimsy at best, but she phrases them as though they're simple and clean-cut and obvious. She mentions Nog, Nerwen, and Lommy, but doesn't actually say anything about them - basically a "I thought they might be suspicious but I don't know" kind of statement that doesn't do anyone much good. I'm not at all happy with this vote, and Kath has definitely jumped to the top of my list.
Which could be part of the reason Lottie was killed. She defended Sally until the end, but she also cast suspicions on Kath.

I'm going to take another look at Cop next.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:12 PM   #225
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Well, following Lommy's instructions!

I am the Ranger.

Which is why, for me, sally or Cop has to be the final wolf. Now I had intended to look at the two of them yesterDay but lack of net made that impossible so I will be doing that over the next few hours.

Kitanna, I can't say anything to you about your suspicions of me other than that they are wrong. I'm telling you now that I will be voting for sally or Cop.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:17 PM   #226
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

For reference I protected Lommy on Night 2, Boro on Night 3, Lommy again on Night 4 and last Night I was a bit limited so I protected Cop.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:53 PM   #227
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

sally:
#6 ~ Banter.

#23 ~ 'Agreed' with Lommy about the silly predictions; joked that Inzil was unsettling because he was a disembodied voice; mentioned banter-led suspicion of Kitanna.

#36 ~ Did not want to lynch the maniac. Said: I think exposing the maniac toDay would only lead to their death toNight, and I don't think that's a good idea. However, the rules state: If targeted for a Night-kill, takes a random baddie with them. Therefore if at any time the maniac was Night killed they would take a wolf down, so this is faulty reasoning.

#39 ~ States her reasoning was incorrect.

#49 ~ Explained her 'suspicion' of Inzil.

#55 ~ Wants the maniac to stay quiet to give the wolves pause with their Night kills. Argues against a known innocent role, but you can see the reasoning.

#80 ~ Presence post.

#82 ~ Replies to Nerwen's questioning her having two votes by saying it was the mean Finnish girls.

#86 ~ There is a conversation going on here between Nerwen and sally. Could just be random chat, but it could reads as Nerwen asking sally whether she should risk letting a Day 1 wolf-lynch happen.

#88 ~ Defends Kitanna, offers suspicion of Nog, Legate, Lottie and Greenie. No wolves in that list.

#93 ~ Voted Legate. Nerwen had ended up voting for Kitanna, which sally had definitely seen. That put Kitanna at 3 votes (the highest) with Kitanna and sally herself left to vote. Kitanna now obviously had to vote for Legate to save herself and put him to 3 votes. sally was always going to have to choose one or the other. Might as well choose Legate since Kitanna was defending her.

/Day 1

#153 ~ Presence post.

#156 ~ Votes Nog. There is no way around the fact that this was ultimately to save herself.

/Day 2

#177 ~ Presence post.

(Random on the way note! Lommy mentioned the interactions between Nerwen/Cop and Nerwen/sally. Sadly there is nothing clear in what she says on either. But with her later analysis on everyone, ends up saying Kath or Cop seem most suspicious from Nerwen's posts.)

#193 - Votes Nerwen. (This is after Lommy's reveal.)

/Day 3

#210 ~ Votes Boro. (After Lommy's reveal of that Day).

/Day 4

#220 (after deadline) ~ Pushing suspicion of me but says she will talk about Cop toMorrow.

#222 ~ Presence post.

/now.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:03 PM   #228
Kitanna
Child of the West

Quote:

Kitanna, I can't say anything to you about your suspicions of me other than that they are wrong. I'm telling you now that I will be voting for sally or Cop.
You've been pretty sparse this game due to internet issues, so I don't think it'd be in wolf Kath's best interest to attempt a false reveal with the game riding on it.

If we vote wrong today and lynch the ordo (assuming we don't lynch the ranger), we're sunk. Unless, can the mod clarify if the ranger can protect herself?

Because let's say Kath is the ranger and we lynch the ordo. If Kath can protect herself it's not like the wolf would attack me in the Night and then maniac and ranger can vote wolf on the next day.

edit: Nevermind on that rule clarification, ranger cannot self protect. Sooo, that's fun news.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:23 PM   #229
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Cop:

#4 ~ Banter.

#10 ~ Banter.

#50 ~ Presence post.

#59 ~ Checking a nickname.

#74/83 ~ List post, ended up considering Legate 'too careful' and rather discounting everyone else.

#84 ~ Votes Legate.

#87 ~ Vote summary, points out the tie between sally and Legate. So at that moment Cop had just put Legate in line for the lynch.

#97 ~ Thinks Greenie's death looks trailless but finds that odd in a small village.

#102 ~ Couldn't see anything suspicious about the votes from the Day before, but would probably vote sally right now (no reasoning).

#105 ~ If Nerwen was a Moviephile trying to save a packmate Sally there, I'm not sure she would have been so obviously unhappy with the Sally vote. Same goes for Kitanna. Then offers further suspicion of sally, partly based on Lommy's suggestion that Greenie was thought to be the Seer and had either dreamt of guilty!sally or innocent!Boro. Said she disagreed with Boro being innocent; bold for wolf on wolf. Votes sally.

(Random note: Kit was unsure about Cop on this Day.)

#164 ~ Vote summary. Whole lot of nothing actually, based around vote patterns.

#166 ~ Continued talk of vote patterns.

#171 ~ Unsure that Kitanna is a known innocent, but does think she shouldn't be lynched just in case. (At this point Kitanna is suspicious of Cop [and Boro] so if Cop were evil would have been wary of maniac!Kitanna being lynched.

#174 ~ Arguing with Nerwen. Does not want Kitanna lynched in case of a 'bad lynch'. Thinks there may yet be a counter reveal.

#197 ~ Presence post.

#198 ~ Votes Nerwen. (This is after Lommy's reveal.)

#217 ~ Votes Boro. (This is after Lommy's reveal from that Day.)

And nowt so far toDay.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:24 PM   #230
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

The Ranger cannot self protect, nor protect the same person two Nights in a row - otherwise we'd still have a Lommy.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:42 PM   #231
Kitanna
Child of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
You've been pretty sparse this game due to internet issues, so I don't think it'd be in wolf Kath's best interest to attempt a false reveal with the game riding on it.
Then again I can see everyone revealing Ranger at this point since it is end game. That would be funny. But not funny in a "haha" way, more funny in a sad way.

Anywho...

Onto Cop...

I don't have much to add to what I already said before. My biggest thing with Cop is she never really commits to suspicions and once Lommy gave us two wolves, she didn't really have to. I had this to say on D2
Quote:
Copper doesn't really commit to anyone. Cop has been very careful. She gives passes to nearly everyone, except one person, who she then votes for.
Which I then repeated D3.

Cop didn't blindly accept the reveals, which made her look good in my eyes. I found this interesting from her vote post for Nerwen.
Quote:
If it turns out to be some sort of amazing gambit from Lommy and Kitanna, and Nerwen at #196 is a peeved innocent trying to add suspense, I'll be very impressed.
I don't know why she threw this out there. Why would an innocent Nerwen be making this statement?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Aw Lommy, you double-crossing penguin, why are you doing this to me? I thought we agreed last Night I was going to impersonate the Seer and you were going to be lynched! Meanie!
It seems...off to say such a thing. Right before that she says (even though she says it's unlikely) that Shasta could still be a seer and could counter-reveal. Also weird. If Cop is a wolf she would know Lommy was innocent and she may have tried to look helpful by questioning the reveals, maybe testing the waters to throw up a false reveal or to hint to one of her cohorts to false reveal.

It's been very hard for me to get a read on Cop. She has been extremely careful and hadn't fallen under a whole lot of suspicion from D1.

It's only been Kath and I for a few hours now, so no counter reveal to Kath's ranger claim. Someone do something like admit to wolvery or vote or anything.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:31 PM   #232
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

I have no idea what to do.

Gut says sally. Which makes me feel like it's probably Cop!
Old 06-09-2014, 03:54 PM   #233
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I have no idea what to do.

Gut says sally. Which makes me feel like it's probably Cop!
It isn't me, love, and unlike a certain pompous ghost, you can trust me on this.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:04 PM   #234
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I obviously have no counter to Kath's reveal; as I implied yesterDay, I'm naught but a boring innocent. So I guess that leaves things up to Cop. I'm around this evening, but there's not much more to discuss before Cop shows up and either does or doesn't counter Kath's claim.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:24 PM   #235
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

++COP

Really sorry. Net down. Fingers crossed! Kitanna, I hope that was the right choice - good luck!
Old 06-09-2014, 06:35 PM   #236
Kitanna
Child of the West

I'm going to hold off my vote as long as I can. I want to see if Cop appears with a defense or counter reveal.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #237
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dűm

I'm back, sorry about the delay. But at least I don't need to worry about accidentally voting for in innocent toDay: I'm the real Guardian.

Which means I can be very sure in placing my vote for

++Kath

Last edited by Coppermirror; 06-09-2014 at 07:10 PM. Reason: putting vote on a separate line
Old 06-09-2014, 07:14 PM   #238
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
But at least I don't need to worry about accidentally voting for in innocent toDay
Interesting choice of words?
Old 06-09-2014, 07:16 PM   #239
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dűm

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Interesting choice of words?
How so?
Old 06-09-2014, 07:44 PM   #240
Kitanna
Child of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
I'm the real Guardian.
Sally are you sure you don't want to claim this role too?