The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2003, 03:14 AM   #28
Garen LiLorian
Wight

Garen LiLorian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Garen LiLorian
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> when Aragorn knocks the dagger out of the air with his sword at Amon Hen, that is real! Oh, so cool! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hah! You have no idea how heartening that is to me. I always wondered how they did that so perfectly, because I can almost always tell when CG is added to a shot, and I couldn't tell on that one.<P>Rhys-Davies is 6'6", and says the hardest thing he's ever done is learning to look up to talk to the shorter members of the Fellowship.<P>Did you hear the one about Billy and Dom making a prank call to PJ? Apparently one of them (I don't remember which) does a spot on impression of Elijah's midget double, and they spent an hour on the phone with Peter, pretending to be the double, and arguing why he should be playing Frodo instead of Elijah.<P>Before filming, Ian McKellen and Christopher Lee were the only two main actors to have read the books all the way through. (Including the Silmarillion) I find that one to be rather sad, but oh well.
This is my quest, to follow that star; no matter how hopeless, no matter how far. To fight for the right, without question or pause. To be willing to march into Hell for a Heavenly cause! -Man of La Mancha
Garen LiLorian is offline   Reply With Quote