Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2002, 11:49 AM   #41
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
1420!

Collette remained defiantly asleep on her pony, whining and frowning at all the noise that everyone was making.
The others raised their eyebrows at the visitor.
The operation was supposedly in the utmost of secrecy, but how did this one find them?

<< thengise will be out for a week, computer is broken>>

[ September 01, 2002: Message edited by: ColletteTook ]
Old 09-01-2002, 04:34 PM   #42
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

suicidal elf chick has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

>Wow, I'm confused now. Poor Thengise!<

Kalia stared after the strange person who was now walking away and had ducked to the ground. She looked up and saw something coming. She leapt off her horse and ran to the person.
"What is that?" she asked, pulling the person up.
"Feeling like a freak on a leash, feeling like I have no release. How many times have I felt diseased? Nothing in my life is free, is free.... Sometimes I cannot take this place, sometimes it's my life I can taste." - Korn 'Freak on a Leash'

Who are you?
Old 09-02-2002, 08:47 PM   #43
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

The Fifth has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to The Fifth Send a message via AIM to The Fifth
Sting

Calad looked at the purple thing, which was now swooping towards them. He quickly ducked, covering his head as the thing swooped. As he looked up, he saw that it was a dragon-type thing. He was puzzled. He thought that the dragons had been slain already. A firefly flew past him, and he stood up again, watching the dragon rise into the air, and perch onto the branch of a large, gnarled tree.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 09-03-2002, 02:10 AM   #44
Halbereth Diagona
Wight

Halbereth Diagona has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Halbereth Diagona Send a message via AIM to Halbereth Diagona
Sting

Sorell slipped down from Jerain, wincing from the pain in his side. He ran to Kalia, but before he could get there a large claw swooped above his head, ruffling his hair. Sorell fell to the ground, gasping for air, with the wound feeling like a thousand knives.
"What..is..that?" he squeezed out.
Old 09-03-2002, 02:17 AM   #45
Phoenix Solitude
Animated Skeleton

Phoenix Solitude has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Phoenix Solitude Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Solitude
Tolkien

Amyn stood up shakily. Phew...It's only Senouce. she thought. Noticing one of the group seemed to be injured, she ran to him.
"I am sorry. I did not mean to scare you. It is only my pet." She gripped him by the shoulders and pulled him up with her strong arms. She was aware of many eyes upon her, but did not blush. The red hair seemed strangly familiar.
Amyn grabbed him, spun him around and looked at her friend. The one she thought was dead. She let go, causing him to stagger backwards and put her hands over her mouth.
"Oh, but it can't be! But it is! Sorell, it is you! And I am so glad for it!" Amyn's silver eyes shone brightly with happiness.
Old 09-03-2002, 07:15 AM   #46
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette blinked up at the gargantuan creature. "I wouldnt have to duck" she said grimly. " im too short..." and started to wet a cloth to clean Sorell's wound, but stopped, looking confused at Amyn's quite akward moment, as both of them stood there, not saying anything, both completely stunned.
She walked over and handed (up) a cloth she had just dowsed with water to Sorell.
Old 09-04-2002, 07:45 AM   #47
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad stared up at the dragon. He shouted something about slaying the dragon, and then ran awkwardly towards the tree where the beast was perched. He slowly began to climb up, to the branch where the purple dragon was perched. The dragon swung its head to gaze at him, its scales glowing softly in the moonlight. Calad then remembered that he had no weapons against this creature, but that did not stop him from walking on the branch towards it. The dragon snorted, annoyed and slightly curious about this stranger. Calad stood still as he looked int o the dragon's mesmerizing eyes.

((This RPG is starting to die down. Post!))
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 09-04-2002, 07:56 AM   #48
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< its not that its dying down, its just that everyone went back to school is all; i think>>

"Thengise, do something!" she muttered, horrified, and biting her fingers.
They all stared up the tree and watched the dragon looking quite annoyed.
Collette knew how dangerous they were, and was worried how far he would push it before the dragon did what was in its nature.
Old 09-04-2002, 01:02 PM   #49
Phoenix Solitude
Animated Skeleton

Send a message via ICQ to Phoenix Solitude Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Solitude
Tolkien

Amyn gasped, and tossed back her magnifecent mane of red hair. Her massive wings, silver, brown, blue and red burst from her back and she hurtled up the tree trunk, flinging herself protectivly in front of Senouce's purple snout. She went positivly peony with rage.
"Don't you touch him! you crazy man! He's only a baby, what did he ever do to you! Get away from him!" she yelled at Calad. The watchers from below realised that she was not aware of Calad's state of mind.
Oooh this is so much fun! I'm loving it loving it loving it and I'm totally tickled pink!!! :rollin
Old 09-04-2002, 01:49 PM   #50
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: I don't know... will there be a quiz on this later?
ArwenBaggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ArwenBaggins Send a message via Yahoo to ArwenBaggins
Eye

<yeah Collette, im back in school... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]>

Nayru swooped off of her horse, and to Sorell.

"Sorell, are you Ok?" He was, but Nayru saw Amyn yelling at Calad.

"Oh, no! She's going to get herslf hurt," Nayru thought.

Nayru flew up to the branch where the two were.

"Stop! You don't know about him! You'll get yourself hurt!" Nayru ordered Amyn.

"I don't believe you. You're just taking up for him." Amyn answered.

"Astril ka!" *believe it!*

"You speak the language of the Elemental Fae!"

"Yes. Now leave Calad alone." Nayru eyed Calad then Amyn, and flew off.
Old 09-04-2002, 04:11 PM   #51
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad glared at the faerie, and ignored Nayru. The elf firmly believed all dragons were evil. He flung himself towards her, sounding like a wild beast. The dragon's wings spread out, the moonlight filling the wings like a great sail and allowing all of the veins in the violet skin to be seen. Calad pushed against the faerie, trying to get to the animal.

The sky would have been pitch-black if it weren't for the stars and the moon, Elbereth's gifts, being in it. Perhaps the sky was lightening a little; it was nearing past midnight.

[ September 04, 2002: Message edited by: The Fifth ]
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 09-04-2002, 09:51 PM   #52
Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Eye

<<YAY!! I'm back>>

Thengise jumped off of Arien and ran towards the tree. She quickly jumped into the tree and grabbed Calad by the arm. He looked at her wildly and said,"I don't trust dragons!" as he began to try to get free from Thengise's grip. "No Calad it's alright. He is but a pet,"Thengise said softly. She stroked his hair with her free hand, while using her other one to hold onto his arm. He did not move, yet stood still watching the dragon. Thengise looked up at the faery standing before her. "You are the queen of Mirkwood?"Thengise questioned for she was unsure of how that could be since she was a faery not an elf and Thengise herself was the princess of Mirkwood, though Calad did not know this yet.
Old 09-05-2002, 07:22 AM   #53
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette looked up into the tree, being left on the ground once more, left with Kalia and Sorell who had stayed by their own will.
She had no choice.
" Can we just leave now?" she moaned to Kalia , loathing every injury and every stop they had ever made.
She had wanted to get to Rivendell as fast as they could to heal Calad before he did any more damge to himself or others.
She shuddered when she remembered the guard.
Old 09-05-2002, 08:08 AM   #54
Phoenix Solitude
Animated Skeleton

Tolkien

Amyn narrowed her eyes to Thengise.
"Do not be stupid. How do you think there is anyway I could ever be that? I am a faery." she scowled.
Calad lunged again for Senouce, and Amyn pushed him away. Calad lashed out and Amyn gave a shriek before losing her balance and hurtling down from her high perch. Her hair billowed outwards and when she landed she kicked, gave a whimper and lay still.
Senouce dived after her, and nudged Amyn's immobilised body gently with his snout.
Old 09-06-2002, 06:30 PM   #55
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad nearly fell off the branch himself, but clung onto it before he could fall. He slowly sat up, and his hair blew wildly from the breeze created from the beating of the dragon's wings. The elf watched as the dragon comforted the faerie. He was a bit startled by that, but soon climbed down the thick tree and landed without a noise on the grass.

Not much happened now; it felt like time was taking forever. The sky was not stuck in this awkward time, but it had started to lighten just a bit, becoming dark navy blue. Perhaps there was a tinge of brighter blue here and there, signaling that to-morrow would be a cloudy day.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 09-06-2002, 11:04 PM   #56
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette shrugged at them, and felt a pang of rage as the stranger told the princess of Mirkwood as well as her best froend to stop being stupid.....
Who did she think she was?
She fell from the tree. Collette took no notice, but ignored her and proceeded in re-shoudlering her pack so they could leave this rude intruder behind and continue on their way.

[ September 07, 2002: Message edited by: ColletteTook ]
Old 09-07-2002, 12:39 PM   #57
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise was quite alarmed and angered at being called stupid, but it had seemed that the faery had introduced herself as the queen of Mirkwood. She looked down at her feet and said nothing. She looked up to find Calad having kicked the girl off the tree. Calad jumped down,but said nothing. Thengise jumped off and approached the girl who was being comforted by her dragon.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry we didn't tell you before, but Calad is a bit ill and you musn't upset him or startle him in anyway,"she looked down at the girl and held out her hand to help her up.
Old 09-07-2002, 06:52 PM   #58
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette gave Thengise an ezasperated look and coughed something that sounded vaguely like *cough!* SECRECY! *cough,cough!*
And beckoned Thengise over. "lets just leave her!" collette murmured quickly. " we cant have any intrusions. we need to get him to rivendell NOW!"
Old 09-07-2002, 10:42 PM   #59
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise looked over at Calad who was just staring at the dragon. "You're right. We need to get him to Rivendell as soon as possible, but I just wanted to make sure she was alright,"Thengise said softly as she watched the girl who was still on the floor. Thengise thought well of faeries, yet this one seemed different to her.
Old 09-08-2002, 03:57 AM   #60
Phoenix Solitude
Animated Skeleton

Tolkien

Collete why are you trying to ditch me?

Amyn stood shakily. She watched as Thengise and Collete spoke. She caught the occasional word 'faery' and 'leave' and 'go without'. Amyn managed to understand she was going to be left, so she stood, with her shoulders down and a look of great sadness. She turned and walked away miserably, a great weight heavy upon her heart. She was not wanted. She never was. Sitting upon Senouce, she blew an unknown message of love to Sorell and Kalia, the friends that she would not see again, and let the dragon take her to the top of a tree.
Old 09-08-2002, 10:18 AM   #61
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< im making my character realistic.In reality we wouldnt want you to come with us!>>

Collette watched her fly away, trying hard to ignore the pangs of guilt echoing through her head.
She looked so sad, but she turned cold once more and re-mounted her pony, ready to go.
"Collette!" scolded thengise. "stop being so rude!"
"wha-?" She began to argue, but thengise shushed her, making Collette's eyes roll.

[ September 08, 2002: Message edited by: ColletteTook ]
Old 09-09-2002, 09:45 PM   #62
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad watched the faeries depart on that dragon that seemed to belong to her. He sat still on the tree branch, looking down. He remembered the incident with another tree, and as he looked at the great height between him and the deadly ground, he grew afraid and froze, only moving so that he could blink.

He noticed the others packing up, speaking of leaving, and mounting their horses once more. It was dark, he was high up, and he did not want to come down. He then finally moved, shuffling over to next to the trunk of the tree, straddling the branch. He grasped on the branch as if he were a witch about to fly off on a broom, staring down at them all, thinking that they looked like they were the size of hobbits from the height. He froze again, allowing some locks of hair to fall down and obstruct his eyes.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 09-09-2002, 10:54 PM   #63
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise looked around for Calad only to find him frozen up in the trees. She jumped off of her horse and ran towards the tree. Calad seemed unable to jump down, yet she wouldn't blame him for being frightened especially after having injured himself as badly as he did. She jumped into the tree behind him. "Grab my hand,"she said softly as she held out her hand for the frightened elf.
Old 09-10-2002, 07:50 AM   #64
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

He did not grab Thengise's hand, as she had told him to. He remained in the same spot, hardly moving and staring out the ground, not wanting to fall to his doom, or so he thought. He turned around to look at Thengise, not really being able to see anything with the hair in his eyes, and then, thinking that the branch shook, suddenly gave a shout and then leaned forward, gripping the branch more tightly and pressing his face against it.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 09-10-2002, 09:23 AM   #65
Phoenix Solitude
Animated Skeleton

Tolkien

Yeah I know, but there isn't really much point then in being in this RPG if you don't want me to come, is there?

Amyn waited until the company was packed and out of sight, then followed on her dragon. She wanted to see Kalia and Sorell, and nothing would stop her. Even that rude, sily little hobbit. Senouce winged her way through the tremoulous air, following the line of travellers. Amyn just prayed that no-one would see her.
Old 09-11-2002, 07:57 AM   #66
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< I dont see why you worry. Who is going to care about the opinion of a rude and silly hobbit anyways?>>

Collette gave an indignant snort at the girl who was conversing with Kalia and Sorell not far off.
Collette yelled up to Thengise who was trying to coerse Calad off the branch. "Are you almost done??"
"Almost" came her muffled reply. Collette sighed and sat upon her pony waiting for them to leave, which seemed like never.
Old 09-12-2002, 10:10 PM   #67
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad continued to grasp firmly upon the branch. His elven ears could detect the beating of wings in the night air. He wondered if that dragon-creature had come back. Collette yelled to them if they were done yet. Calad thought in midst of his fear, does it look like we are done? Idiotic halfling. Mustering up a bit of courage, he lifted up his head, which before had hung lifelessly as he stared wide-eyed at the ground.

He gazed towards Thengise, who was still attempting to convince him to grab her hand so that she may lead him back onto the earth. But Calad would not budge. This fear held him in place, but at the same time he wanted to get this over with. With his back already injured, he thought, why not injure it more?. But this, he also thought, would be a fatal mistake.

And so, he let go of the branch he had held tightly onto, then allowing himself to plunge downwards towards the ground. The wind whistled in his ears, stung his eyes as he fell...
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 09-13-2002, 11:24 PM   #68
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise watched in horror as Calad let go of the branch. The elf fell to the ground with a loud thud. He moaned with pain as Thengise rushed down the tree and knelt down by Calad. Thankfully the branch had not been as high as before, but he had still managed to put his spine out of place a bit. Thengise looked down at the bone in horror, as Collette came running with some bandages. Calad winced with everytime Thengise wrapped the bandages around him so as to push his bone back in place. "I'm sorry I have to do this,"she whispered to him as he moaned with pain.
Old 09-13-2002, 11:52 PM   #69
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad closed his eyes a moment, feeling Thengise's hands pressing his back firmly in an attempt to pop the bone back in place. He opened them, and felt a sharp pain as she pushed on it. He screamed loudly, making a flock of early morning birds fly out from their perches. He kicked out, but was soon restrained by skillful hands and soon bandages were quickly wrapped tightly around his lower waist. He did not try to move again, and sat still, his head drooping down to his chest, as if he were about to fall asleep.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 09-14-2002, 12:03 AM   #70
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise and Kalia picked Calad up by the arms and half dragged him to Thengise's horse. The group helped pulling Calad up on to her horse while trying hard not to hurt him. The group was finally beginning to ride on towards Rivendell. Thengise could feel Calad wincing with pain with every step the horse took. She felt bad for the elf, yet inspite of his injury she hoped they would soon make it to Rivendell where he would hopefully be cured. She looked back at Calad and gave him a warm smile before giving him a light kiss on the lips.
Old 09-14-2002, 12:43 AM   #71
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad leant forward on the horse, feeling the steed's hooves clomping against the ground as it broke into a full gallop, along with the other horses carrying the others. Of course, Collette's stubborn pony refused to go, but soon was convinced into following along. (Sorry to powergame, but no one else is responding..) The night sky was indeed fading. It was turning into moderate mix between a periwinkle and grey color, the bottom portion of the sky pink and outlining the clouds which were hinted earlier in the night.

The elf looked up, glancing tiredly at the others who rode by. The scenery flashed by, green trees, green grass, and the Misty Mountains loomed up like great snowy towers in the distance, ominous in the lightening sky. He could remember this place from earlier travels.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 09-14-2002, 08:58 AM   #72
Phoenix Solitude
Animated Skeleton

Tolkien

I'm ticked off because I split coke on my brand new blue tee so this post might be a bit abrubt.

Amyn swooped down and took a look as Calad fell from the tree. When Thengise kissed him Amyn gave a sudden whimper. How she would love for the one she loved to kiss her. she would only ever love one, and that one did not know that she loved him. She slapped her hand, telling her emotional side to back down, then turned sharply and rode upwards against the wind. She felt like deliberatly falling off to see their reaction.
Amyn decided though, to scare them, so she flicked her hair from her eyes and dived. Gathering speed she waited until she was literally an inch from their heads and then flying at an enourmas speed above them. Taken by surprise, the horses reared and more than one of them fell off. Amyn tilted Senouce to one side so her bare foot kicked Collete in the back of the head. Then, before anyone could react, she flew off, laughing at the poor, stupid group, looking like they'd been bombed. Served them right too.
Old 09-14-2002, 11:10 AM   #73
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad managed to cling onto the horse's neck and stay on. After the horse calmed down, he glared up at the faerie, who laughed so cruelly at their misfortune. Wincing with pain at first, he became filled with rage. How dare that thing try to kill us! he thought. He reached for the scabbard of his short sword, but then remembered that it had been taken away. Angry from that, he looked around for anything to use against the "enemy".

He slid off the horse, managing to stay on his feet. The only thing he could find to use against her was a single stone. He picked it up, aimed, and threw it. Being a Wood-Elf raised in Mirkwood, he was trained to have good aim, good enough to hit a single leaf from the branches of a tree in the darkness of the forest. Still, there was a chance she might swerve out of the way.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 09-14-2002, 02:15 PM   #74
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< sorry dont mean to powergame either but i must have revenge>>

Calad's aim was on target. She fell from her ugly beast to the ground many feet above.
Collette ran over to the girl, her face contorted in pain.
She kicked her in the head in retailation and gave her a very dirty finger sign.
"Fate has strange ways of working you ugly girl" she said, before thneigse pulled the angry hobbit away from doing anymore damage that she would have loved to inflict.
Old 09-14-2002, 10:42 PM   #75
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise pulled Collette away from the girl. "I know what the girl did was wrong Collette, but you musn't be so rude. Wait here I will speak to her myself,"she said softly. Thengise walked towards the girl who was still laying on the ground. "What do you think you were doing? Why must you do such things? I know the hobbit can be rude, but she does not trust easily that's all. I'm deeply sorry for all we have caused you. I'm just curious to know how you came upon us and I think a proper introduction is in order, for I do not yet know who you are,"Thengise finished.

[ September 15, 2002: Message edited by: Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood ]
Old 09-15-2002, 03:53 AM   #76
Phoenix Solitude
Animated Skeleton

Tolkien

Amyn stood, flinging back her hair dirty from the mud. She whistled and Senouce hurtled to her side. Before answering Thengise, she straddled the dragon and treated Collette to one of her most dangerous stares. Collette returned the look, but after 30 seconds of looking at Amyn's burning furious black eyes she looked away.
"All I wish is to travel with you. Some of my dearest friends I thought were dead are travelling with you and I simply want to talk to them. So that stupid little girl hobbit can shut her mouth, because I do not trust you either, I want only to spend time with my friends."
Standing there, with her feet bare and a chil wind blowing her hair about, Amyn had an almost regal air about her. She unfurled her wings and flew to Collette. Hanging upsidedown in the air in front of her, she said
"I am angry. I wanted to harm you. For this I am sorry. But I feel great loss." Without waiting for an answer, for Amyn knew it would be rude and unfeeling, she sighed and swept herself back onto Senouce. These Hobbits. They simply did not feel for others. How could Collette understand?
Old 09-15-2002, 12:53 PM   #77
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Collette said nothing, but turned back towards the horses. Thengise looked at the faery as she flew onto her dragon. "Thank you, but I still need a proper introduction from you, for I am still unaware of your name and who you are,"Thengise said softly as she looked up at the faery. She looked over at Calad who was watching intently, while she waited for the faery's reply.
Old 09-15-2002, 09:27 PM   #78
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad was still angry. All of the wing-people he had met were either creepy or bad. He glared at the faerie, the light flickering and then dying down in his eyes. He sighted a large rock, as big as a horse's head, and bent down to pick it up, wincing as the rock put stress and pain upon his back.

He limped towards Thengise and the group, and the faerie on top of the dragon. The dragon noticed Calad immediately, snorting annoyingly at the elf who had tried to attack him. Calad heaved the rock, aiming for the faerie, before anyone could stop him. The horsehead-sized rock flew and hit the dragon on its horns. The horns cracked and shivered under the weight of the rock. The dragon whirled its head about, roaring in pain.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 09-16-2002, 08:21 AM   #79
Phoenix Solitude
Animated Skeleton

Tolkien

"I am Amyn and- OH!" Amyn finished the last bit as the rock hit Senouce's horn. She looked around wildly to see who threw it, and saw Calad sneaking away, looking guilty. She leapt off her steed and sped towards him. Before the elf could escape, Amyn had him by the collar, shaking him.
"You wicked wicked beast! Why did you do that? What did my poor, darling Senouce do to you? You evil, wicked hound of Sauron! May you be eternally encased in the fires of hell!"
Screaming out this stream of curses in faery, Calad had no idea what she was saying. But she finished with a sharp slap, and then walked away.
With a howl like a wounded animal, Calad leapt onto Amyn's retreating back, hitting and punching, wanting to hurt the faery in any way he could. eventually, Thengise pulled him off and Amyn lay on the muddy ground, a pool of blood beggining to spread around her. One wing was crumpled and torn. Senouce forgot his pain and lay beside her, making a noise as much like a wounded puppy as you would ever imagine coming from a dragon.

Hey! This is fun! and sorry to Powergame, but I had a great idea and had to write it!
Old 09-16-2002, 08:41 PM   #80
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad grew excited by the sight of the puddle of blood forming on the ground and soon mixing in with the mud, creating a disgusting mixture. He struggled away from Thengise's grip, screaming in a horrible way, and lapped up the muddy blood like a bloodthirsty cat. The dragon, Senouce, snarled at Calad. The elf no longer thought about his life, and snarled back. The dragon lifted its long tail, and, cracking it like a whip in the air, smote Calad with it.

Calad flew back, landing on the ground about a few meters away. He was in an immense pain, and could hardly stand up. Now angier than before, the elf barely stood up. However, the fall had also hurt his back. (OOC: Again, sorry for powergaming.) Thengise was quite surprised by all of this, glancing at the dragon and faerie, watching Collette's angered reaction for a brief moment. She ran to Calad to aid him and to restrain him once more.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye