Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2001, 04:43 PM   #11
Dwarin Thunderhammer
Khazad-Doomed

Dwarin Thunderhammer has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Dwarin was a dwarf that didn't like being upstaged, especially by an ELF! Especially an elf under orders from the witch Queen of the golden wood. Dwarin was very uneasy near and suspicious of the Elfwood. He almost attacked him when he threatened the men of rohan. "I don't like Elfs" Dwarin mumbled under his breath as he cleared a space in his cart.

Then the white rider came. Even though the men of rohan didn't seem to be bothered, and as much as he didn't like it, Dwarin agreed with Elfwood. There was something suspicious about the old man, even though he couldn't tell what it was.

A little while later Dwarin saw Thenamir talking with the Elf and decided to listen in. Even though he had been for the most part ignored until this point. He took along his Axe, which was to Dwarin just as neccesary in everyday life as the britches he was wearing.

He heard Thenamir and elfwood talk about the course of action to take. But when he heard Elfwood say "....I do not care for the presence of the dwarf...." Dwarin finally could hold back any longer.

"You! I was here first." Dwarin said as he stepped directly in front of the elf. "I offered assistance, I offered comfort and ease for the wounded men and their horses, you threatened!" Dwarin punctuated the end of every sentence with a light jab of the end of the Axe in the stomach of the elf who was easily two feet taller. "I don't like being upstaged my elves. I have done nothing wrong!"

Dwarin then turened to Thenamir to with a huff. "Good sir, I have blankets, bedrolls and food for your men. Which is more than I can say for that Elf. Also, I have prepared A space in my cart for the wounded men, if you choose to travel they can ride in ease with me. That is if you havn't decided to abandon my help."