The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-28-2003, 06:28 PM   #1
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe BDers in the area?

I know that there are threads like this, bu I haven't found an identical one yet, so, here's my question: If you people are comfortable saying, at least, which countrys/states you live in? If there are any BDers in my area, I would love to meet one...

I'll start with me. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] I live in Massachussetts, and my parents and I also are flying over to California at the end of April. (I don't really know where going to go there, except that we will be in San Francisco and Los Angeles.) Somehow, I don't think that I'll ever meet another BDer, especailly not in California, in the car or at parents friends' or my friend's houses almost all the time, but I can still try, can't I? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Anyhow, I'd be really happy to know that there were BDers in MA or even all New England.
Old 03-28-2003, 10:32 PM   #2
Eressië Ailin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eressië Ailin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eressië Ailin
Question

I live in Texas, somewhere near Dallas. I will be visiting Chicago and Indianapolis this summer.
Eressië Ailin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 11:43 PM   #3
Hirilaelin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hirilaelin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I live in Anchorage Alaska. *sigh* Far far away from everyone else...
Hirilaelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2003, 12:29 AM   #4
Silmarien
Wight

Silmarien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hey I'm an Aussie. But if there are any other Australians out there?
Though here at journeys end I lie in dakness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars forever dwell:I will not say the Day is done nor bid the Stars farewell!
Silmarien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2003, 12:46 AM   #5
Aerandir Carnesir
Wight

Aerandir Carnesir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'm from Colorado(East of the Mountains), U.S.A., and I might be moving to Washington state this summer. I'll post later if I do. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ranger of the Dúnedain,

Aerandir Carnesir [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Aerandir Carnesir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2003, 12:00 PM   #6
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Here is the original Where is everyone from? thread - please read and post there, so that this duplicate thread can be closed. Thanks!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote