Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2002, 10:15 AM   #81
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Have a good trip Gandalf. And I will be online tomorrow (on Thanksgiving), so I will wish you All a Happy Thanksgiving then!

By the way, where has Varda got to? I left it open for her to tell a brief story of her character to Menelduliniel, who I thought, in turn, would share a brief history of herself. I was thinking that a Hobbit-Elf friendship would be a nice addition to the tale...
Old 11-27-2002, 12:02 PM   #82
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!

I've just been busy on the computer in the past few days, uninspired, and I didn't want to post a really bad post just for the sake of posting.

I will post tonight

And I think a hobbit-elf friendship would be good.
Old 11-27-2002, 01:44 PM   #83
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

Susan Delgado has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Susan Delgado Send a message via AIM to Susan Delgado
The Eye

I have a request: Would all the Ghosts please post more often. Belin and I have run out of inspiration. Thank you.
Old 11-28-2002, 05:12 PM   #84
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

Yes, apparently I am supposed to tell The Fifth to post already...I was asked if I had any control over him, and I said I didn't think so but that I'd pass the message on anyway!

All: Happy Thanksgiving! May it be a peaceful one!
Old 11-28-2002, 06:35 PM   #85
TheLadyAerowen
Haunting Spirit

TheLadyAerowen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to TheLadyAerowen
Silmaril

My computer works here in sunny Florida lol, So I'll be back to regular posting. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and happy posting [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~The Lady Aerowen
Old 11-29-2002, 10:53 PM   #86
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Gandalf_theGrey has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Susan Delgado:

Regarding your request to the other ghosts to post more:

1) Definitely a post from The Fifth would always be welcome.

2) Thinking about it, I could put up a post for Lord Maladil, a flashback to the fateful night when Orcs burst in and killed every Elf and Man in the Castle.

3) All of the ghosts, played by yourself Susan, as well as Belin, Birdland, and The Fifth, are doing an awesomely tremendous job! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Vanima Edhel:

Thanks for your well-wishes. Am still travelling, as a matter of fact. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Varda:

Am very glad to see that you recognize the importance of quality over quantity when it comes to posting ... in that it's far better to wait several days if you're uninspired, instead of posting just for the sake of posting. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~~ Gandalf the Grey

[ November 30, 2002: Message edited by: Gandalf_theGrey ]
Old 11-30-2002, 04:36 PM   #87
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

As I do not know what will happen in the way of danger, I played it off as Estelarion would if he sensed uneasiness somewhere in the group. If you want them to be completely oblivious, I can change my post. I was trying to figure out a reason why they would call Menelduliniel and Poppy over, and that was the best one of the ones I came up with. As I always say, "Editing is your friend". Well, I do not say it, but I agree with it. If you want me to change Estelarion's paranoia, I will. Oh, and the last post in the Castle Maladil RPG was my 1500th! Yay!
Old 11-30-2002, 09:51 PM   #88
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Sting

The Lady Aerowen:

Respectfully, I ask that you please delete the most recent post you made on November 30, 2002 12:13 PM. Gentle or no, for Alearindu to forcibly take Holly by the arm and stop her entry into the woods is not a proper action for Alearindu to take, unless you've first received permission from piosenniel to interact with Holly in such a way. Knowing Holly the way I do, it also strikes me as being out of character for Holly to stand frightened against a tree after she's decided to take action.

Vanima Edhel:

Actually, Poppy's leg still has a huge gash in it, bandaged though she is. Walking normally would cause her to scream in pain. So even if Poppy hears people calling for "others" to help, logically, no one expects someone as injured as Poppy is to do anything that would further harm her leg. Therefore, please edit your post accordingly. (Varda, please keep this in mind for your posts too.)

Also, Vanima Edhel,
I respectfully ask you to please delete the part where you ask Poppy to tell you stories about the Shire ... now that you and Poppy have both exchanged your life stories, it would be preferable to have your posts be about the action currently taking place in the Castle Maladil RPG at this point. There's a time and a place for everything, and lengthy stories about the Shire would not be wise right now. (Nor would it be safe, as both story-teller and listener might end up far worse off than Volondil if they don't pay attention to their surroundings!)

Thanks for the willingness you've shown when it comes to editing your posts! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Gandalf the Grey

[ November 30, 2002: Message edited by: Gandalf_theGrey ]
Old 11-30-2002, 11:19 PM   #89
TheLadyAerowen
Haunting Spirit

Silmaril

Ehh..sorry. I still haven't gotten around to not using people in my posts. I usually..don't... I'm sorry everyone.

But now, I'm confused. Are Holly and I still in the forest? (btw..I wasn't asked about going into the forest, but I don't mind if people use my character like Pio did, in-character-ish) I mean..we never came out, and yet pio said Peri blocked her way when she was against that tree.. Oh great. I'm very sorry. I totally messed things up. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] *sigh*
Old 11-30-2002, 11:44 PM   #90
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Sting

the Lady Aerowen:

Here's hoping I can explain further and help clear things up ... and that you'll still be up for adventuring with the likes of me when it's all done. * gentle smile * [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Here's the quote where piosenniel used your charactor Alearindu:

Quote:
Alearindu noted the Hobbit's entrance into the underbrush of the forest, and thinking it odd she should be so armed, followed . . .
To my mind, saying that Alearindu "followed" is open-ended and minor enough such that Alearindu retains freedom of action. After all, Alearindu can follow Holly one step, two steps, all the way into the forest ... or Alearindu can change her mind at any time, all with no major implications to her personality or alternative actions. This is quite different than a situation where one character (Alearindu) prevents another character (Holly) from taking an action once a character (Holly) has already made a decision and started to take an action!

Knowing when it's safe to use another person's character without permission vs. when you must ask another person first before using their character is something that will get easier to understand with time and experience.

As for whether Holly and/or Alearindu are still in the forest, you can find out the answer to where Holly is by reading
piosenniel's most recent post which includes a scene where Holly sets up camp. As for where Alearindu is, you may decide whether she ventures into the forest or not, as you wish.

Many thanks for removing that post. Your gracious apology is accepted, all is well.

* bows *

Gandalf the Grey

[ December 01, 2002: Message edited by: Gandalf_theGrey ]
Old 12-01-2002, 01:29 AM   #91
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Lady Aerowen

My most recent post reflected the question that your character asked at the end of your last (and I believe deleted post).

Alearindu had asked Holly if she were going to join her and approach the area where Bird and Nardol were having an altercation. Your character was going to offer her help, but my character was held back by the insistence of her pony.

I will fix it so that it no longer refers to your deleted post.
Old 12-01-2002, 03:30 PM   #92
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

*Raises one eyebrow* Hm...I knew Poppy was badly gashed, but I didn't know that it was so bad that she couldn't stand. Okay...all edited anyway.

And it seems that the new development does not change the fact that people are still missing from the group. So I take it that both Poppy and Menelduliniel keeping an eye on the woods would still be a good idea?
Old 12-02-2002, 08:17 AM   #93
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Gandalf, You comments in the RPG thread are correct. The way the thread developed, Nardol was painted into a corner, needing to either bypass the group to avoid the Ent/Bird, battle the Ent/Bird or "seek" help in avoiding the conflict.

Bird, do you still want your Shape-changer nature to remain concealed? How is Nardol to avoid speaking of this? How is Bird to reveal the fact of the attack on her if she does not reappear?
Old 12-02-2002, 08:30 AM   #94
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Birdland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Mith - Nah, it's time for Birdie to come out of the skinchanger closet, or else I won't get to interact with anyone else! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and I barely laid a finger on ya! You were just scared, ya big baby.

[ December 02, 2002: Message edited by: Birdland ]
Old 12-03-2002, 02:56 PM   #95
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Mithadan,

Please see my post in the story. My character would like to develop a friendship with Nardol in the course of this RPG. But it is clear to her that this will not be an easy task.

From his background, I would guess that Nardol is singulary unreceptive to friendly relations with the guests of Arda, be they male or female.

sharon
Old 12-03-2002, 06:03 PM   #96
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

Sorry, a bit of a lull in Menelduliniel's action. Estelarion is useful, so at least you have him...Menelduliniel is...well, herself...sorry she isn't of much help at the moment...
Old 12-04-2002, 01:29 AM   #97
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Sting

Vanima Edhel:

Menelduliniel's been quite helpful in watching over Poppy, actually. * bows * [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

All:

Look out, I've got one doozy of a megapost to post very soon. (I'd stay and post now but it's after 2:00 a.m. here and I need to get an early start in the morning.)

My post will include a mention of Holly, Olo, Peri, Poppy, Bethberry, Menelduliniel, Nardol, Andreth, Birdland, and where my character Gandalf currently is in relation to all whom I've mentioned. Sort of a taking stock before all heck breaks loose. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

An encounter is about to begin, but until I officially post the situation in the RPG, all that your characters will notice is that you hear Midnight neighing in the distance, answered by a couple of muffled battle cries.

The Company's fortunate ... when I rolled the initiative dice, Midnight won the initiative against his assailants. (That just means Midnight strikes out at his assailants more quickly than they can strike out at him during this round ... it does not determine the success of whatever action Midnight takes against his foes, nor does it prevent Midnight from taking damage from them.) One reason why the Company as a whole benefits from Midnight's winning the initiative is that Midnight is the first line of defense, (as in, the horse is drawing off or at least slowing some assailants from their goal of reaching the camp) and starts off with a slight advantage timewise as he fights off his enemies.

More dice will need to be rolled before I can determine what happens to Midnight for good or ill, and how many assailants will come upon the camp. (I know how many assailants there are now, what I need to determine is whether Midnight incapacitates any of them.)

I'll post as soon as I can, and perhaps meanwhile post an official SAVE when I'm more awake than I am now and able to think more strategically.

* bows, wondering what exactly he's just been rambling on about while half asleep * [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Gandalf the Grey

[ December 04, 2002: Message edited by: Gandalf_theGrey ]
Old 12-04-2002, 02:13 PM   #98
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Silmaril

I am sorry. I know I signed up for this RP, but find that I don't have the time to commit to playing, what with RL concerns. Again, I apologize and wish you all luck.
Old 12-04-2002, 04:09 PM   #99
TheLadyAerowen
Haunting Spirit

Silmaril

*reads over the list again* So..nothing happens to me or Mornen as far as I can see. Then again, I can be quite unobservant at times. I am okay about the little lecture. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It will only make me better, so it's all good. I hope the rest of you have the luck of the die [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2002, 04:27 PM   #100
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

*curtsies to Elenna*

It has been a pleasure playing with you! I hope that everything is okay in your personal life. You will be missed! Maybe I will have the pleasure of RP'ing with you at a later time!

Hmmm...Menelduliniel's getting some action. Well, she's always looking for trouble...and looks like Estelarion won't be around to protect her. *devilish grin* I wonder how she'll do on her own!
Old 12-05-2002, 01:04 AM   #101
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Sting

Elenna:

I wish you success on your road. Thank you for informing us of your need to be away. I shall write out your character Erian in a gentle manner. * bows *

theLadyAerowen:

Please feel welcome to write a post in which your character reacts to the events going on around her and/or describes what she sees ... right about now, with the camp about to come under attack, what would Alearindu do, being a Ranger? Please note that I've gone back and changed the post I put up yesterday, so you'll probably want to read it through again, along with the new post I put up today.

Vanima Edhel:

Please feel welcome to bring Estelarion into the action. Simply, I didn't write anything about Estelarion in my post because he was mainly keeping watch on the fringes of the forest, so Gandalf really wasn't all that aware of him.

~~ Gandalf the Grey
Old 12-05-2002, 06:32 PM   #102
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

Okey-dokey. He's going to help Menelduliniel protect Poppy. I tried to not copy Sam's movie lines, but they started sounding a bit like them. I'm sorry, but it's what I think she actually would say...
Old 12-06-2002, 12:39 PM   #103
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Sting

Vanima Edhel:

Quite all right about Menelduliniel's dialog resembling Sam's.

piosenniel:

Since the two Half-Orcs that ran up against Holly and Olo were both already injured by Midnight, and since your characters had stealth and the element of surprise in their favor, I'll grant that these two Half-Orcs were indeed killed in the way you describe, without needing to roll dice.

Mithadan and Child of the 7th Age:

My dice are at home and I'm at work. Will be able to respond with the outcome of your chosen actions later tonight.

Castle Ghosts:

You haven't been forgotten, nor has the Maladil flashback, as you know from my contact with you behind the scenes! The flashback shall appear when the time is right (likely soon after the current campsite battle) ... and one of you has already chimed in wanting to post a related flashback of your own, which I'm greatly looking forward to. Many thanks for all your patience and secrecy meanwhile. There's much hidden talent and rich depth and dimension among you, the full extent of which the travelling company will come to discover. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

* bows *

Gandalf the Grey
Old 12-08-2002, 02:22 AM   #104
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Gandalf,

Just wanted to check with you concerning the two questions I raise in the latest post:

Question #1, regarding the threat to drag Andreth off to the Castle: I am assuming that, when the Orc cried these words out, it was loud enough for all to hear and understand. If I am not correct in this assumption, then I will edit my post.

Question #2, regarding my question about Bird: I know her identity has been secret till now. However, I spoke with her by private message, and she is now encouraging me to raise this question with you. I believe it is her intention to reveal her nature to her companions so she can more freely use her abilities.

sharon

[ December 08, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 12-08-2002, 09:48 AM   #105
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Sting

sharon:

Your post is quite good as ever at moving the action forward. * bows in admiration *

Regarding Question #1:

Yes, your assumption is correct that the Orc's words were loud enough to be overheard by the company.

Regarding Question #2:

You're also correct about Bird's true nature as a skin-changer being revealed to the group.

Question #3:

It occurred to me the other day that I hadn't exactly gotten around to drafting the actual text of the letter from Elrond to Galadriel. When I started thinking on this, an intriguing little ... and quite logical ... plot element popped into my mind. Now the whole letter isn't about Castle Maladil, and the contents of the whole letter can't be made public given the confines of Tolkien-canon on our RPG (musings on the Ring shall of course remain secret from the company). However, I wonder under what conditions the part concerning Andreth will come to light? (She's not mentioned by name in the letter.) Maybe sooner, maybe later ...

Gandalf the Grey

[ December 08, 2002: Message edited by: Gandalf_theGrey ]
Old 12-08-2002, 12:00 PM   #106
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Gandalf,

Thank you for the clarification. Needless to say, there is one part of your post that puzzles Andreth:

Quote:
However, I wonder under what conditions the part concerning Andreth will come to light? (She's not mentioned by name in the letter.) Maybe sooner, maybe later ...
Now, you've got me wondering! Andreth certainly has had no personal dealings with either of these two valiant Elves. Hmm. I can think of a few possibilities, but I'm not sure.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

sharon
Old 12-10-2002, 02:22 PM   #107
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

My grateful thanks, Gandalf, and others, for carrying 'Bethberry' in my absence.

Child, has Andreth weaned herself from my chaperonage?

Bethberry
Old 12-10-2002, 03:12 PM   #108
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Speaking of Andreth, I may be suffering from some race confusion. Isn't Andreth a daughter of Man, not a Hobbit?
Old 12-10-2002, 03:24 PM   #109
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Mthadan,

Andreth is definitely a daughter of Man. Is there something in the thread that suggests otherwise? Runs to check and see.

Comes back: Oops. Bethberry, could you edit your post? I'm one of the big folk this time around.

Yes, Andreth is definitely trying to wiggle her way out of Bethberry's tutelage. Since you were away, we didn't get a chance to explore that as much as we might have.

sharon

[ December 10, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 12-10-2002, 03:28 PM   #110
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

My error, Child. I called her a hobbit lass in my recent post. I must be having problems forgetting Cami. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks, Mith. I'll edit my post now.

Bb
Old 12-10-2002, 10:35 PM   #111
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Sting

tangerine:

Please go back and edit your post to remove the name of Eirian. Because Elenna publicly posted her wish to leave the RPG here in the Discussion thread, Eirian is no longer a part of the story. In fact, I've gently written out Eirian ... there's a post in the RPG where Bethberry mentions something to the effect that Eirian has quietly left the group.

Thank you,

Gandalf the Grey
Old 12-11-2002, 05:48 AM   #112
tangerine
Haunting Spirit

tangerine has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

oops. I know I saw that, but I wasn't thinking then. Sorry about that.
Old 12-11-2002, 03:58 PM   #113
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

I am not escalating any disagreements, I'll just tend to Menelduliniel briefly, okay? She will be off in a corner.

Sorry, I had an insane week. I'm lucky I have this time (technically I should be readying for my piano concert tonight, but...no...I'm not). After this week is over, it should be better...

Edit: Oo: just read the new "no sig" request...okay, will do...

[ December 11, 2002: Message edited by: VanimaEdhel ]
Old 12-13-2002, 01:59 AM   #114
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Birdland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Bravo, Gandalf! Loved that last, ghastly post. Especially the part about the newly-formed ghosts gathering in the bedroom to witness the death of Maladil.

Spooky!
Old 12-13-2002, 03:29 AM   #115
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

Susan Delgado has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Susan Delgado Send a message via AIM to Susan Delgado
The Eye

Yes, indeed, very stylish. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So what's gonna happen now?
Old 12-13-2002, 01:37 PM   #116
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Sting

Child of the 7th Age:

I caught your reference to glinting eyes ... very clever, assuming we're on the same wavelength. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Of course, Gandalf saw not those eyes, nor will he come to know of them on this journey. * nods appreciation *

Birdland and Susan!:

Many thanks for your kind compliments. * bows gratitude * [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As to the question,

Quote:
So what's gonna happen now?
Good question.

For I have the doom of my own Friday the 13th to live through today, and the question applies to my life as well as our story. People have been coming up to me throughout the day, each wishing me farewell in their own manner. One has presented me with the gift of a small travelling bag ... how very appropriate for a Grey Pilgrim! It's been very touching. I'll be missed, and at least I can take that with me now on my road into the unknown.

One of my well-wishers appeared bearing a broken clock. He spoke with me, as if to repair Time itself with words while he set down clock-hands and other parts of the timepiece on my desk, only to pick them up again and set them aright. The metaphor of Time dismantled, I thought to myself. Chills went down my spine, and increased at his words which seemed to read my thoughts, for he knows not that I am Gandalf. But he said to me, "And now for my next trick, I shall reassemble it." Imagine, the reassembling of Time.

Rest assured that the action of Castle Maladil shall proceed apace ... the letter contains a great hope, which shall soon be disclosed to the company, to give them a clearer direction on what to strive for at the Castle.

* bows *

Gandalf the Grey
Old 12-14-2002, 03:18 PM   #117
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

*runs in breathless*

Sorry I've not really been posting, I've had a lot of homework and Christmassy things on - and for some reason the forum hates me at the moment and has been popping up little Cannot find Server pages all over the place till I get really frustrated. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

But, posted and back.

Varda
Old 12-16-2002, 04:26 PM   #118
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

I'm here! I apologize for being busy these past few days! I'm all pumped for Christmas (and ready)! Party on, people!

EDIT: Rather than double-posting, I will credit the song here. It is actually called Llorando, which means Crying in Spanish. It is sung by Rebekah de Rio in the movie "Mulholland Drive". It is the first (and only so far) song that made be break down crying. It's really beatiful and she has an amazing voice. You shoud listen to it if you get the chance.

[ December 18, 2002: Message edited by: VanimaEdhel ]
Old 12-19-2002, 04:49 PM   #119
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Sting

Oopsie admission!

I would like to apologize to theLadyAerowen for not seeing the post she made on December 12th. After having read through the RPG twice one day with very poor eyesight, I came away with the mistaken impression that she was inactive for over two weeks. Since it's my policy to gently write out of the RPG anyone who does not post within two weeks, I did just that.

However, the good news is, that theLadyAerowen can just as gently be written back in to the RPG. We've straightened matters out via PM, and I'm happy to welcome her back (and thankful with the patience she's shown me!)

No, Gandalf the Grey is not perfect, but I am willing to improve as best I can. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I hope within the next 24 hours to come up with a post for both a Calimiel-Anna encounter at the Castle, as well as a post to fast forward the company to Castle Maladil.

Varda and Vanima Edhel:

Glad to see you around! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Actually, everyone involved with this RPG deserves a big round of applause for the excellent progress of this story-adventure!

* bows *

Gandalf the Grey
Old 12-19-2002, 05:08 PM   #120
TheLadyAerowen
Haunting Spirit

Silmaril

*waves at everyone* Yes, Alearindu, Mornen and I are still here. I sent a PM to Gandalf telling him of my business, but no! my computer had to mess up.

I've been busy with finals and Christmas shopping and decorating, and sisters' basketball tournaments. *takes a breath* lol But, starting tomorrow, I'll be on Christmas Vacation for 16 days, so I should be here a lot. Save Christmas day. I'll be out of town then.

I'm sorry for the trouble everyone! That's the second time this RPG *facepalms*. No one may be perfect, but it doesn't hurt to want to be. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]