The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-24-2007, 07:27 PM   #1521
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Folwren's looks change with her name. As Foley she is about 17, has curly brown hair, just below her shoulders, laughing blue eyes, and a flashing smile. Folwren is about 19, has black hair, about the same length as Foley's but straight, dark brown eyes, and rarely grins, but does smile occasionally. She is also almost tall for a girl.

She is the only Downer so far that I have formed an opinion on.

--Fin--
Old 05-25-2007, 02:24 AM   #1522
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM
After a long time of thinking, I finally took the decision of cutting my elvishly long hair (really elvish-long)...
I keep wondering why all guys with nice long hair want to cut it...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:00 AM   #1523
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
1. Global warming made even the normall NW Germany become really hot
2. My hair needed lots of care and time
3. My girlfriend didn't really approve of it, as well as many friends of mine.

I can't say I regret cutting it, it was a nice time having it long, but in then end, I'm happy with the new spiky haircut.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:13 AM   #1524
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might
So one more reason to stop global warming...
Old 05-25-2007, 07:17 AM   #1525
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might
2. My hair needed lots of care and time
3. My girlfriend didn't really approve of it, as well as many friends of mine.

I can't say I regret cutting it, it was a nice time having it long, but in then end, I'm happy with the new spiky haircut.
Well, that explains it. But I must say I would disagree with your #1, for example speaking for me I think Prague is somewhat more to south than Neuenrade, and though maybe it's a little bit warmer (*ahem* googles at the thermometer), I wouldn't cut my hair just because of that... (of course, your other points are absolutely logical)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:28 AM   #1526
Boo Radley
Wight

Boo Radley has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
I keep wondering why all guys with nice long hair want to cut it...
Because we are, as a rule, against things that are high maintenance.

Twice in my life, I've had beyond shoulder length hair and both times, after a few years, I grew tired of having to spend 20 minutes drying it. So... off it all came!
Old 05-25-2007, 09:38 AM   #1527
Beleg Cuthalion
Wight

Beleg Cuthalion has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley
Because we are, as a rule, against things that are high maintenance.
Exactly! I'm currently growing my hair longer, but I might just shave it off because if I spend more then 5 seconds with a hairbrush I think it’s too much time wasted. 1 to 2 centimeters is much better.

Quis ut Deus
Beleg Cuthalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:55 AM   #1528
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Long hair isn't that difficult, you guys are just lazy...
Old 05-25-2007, 10:02 AM   #1529
Beleg Cuthalion
Wight

Eye

Quote:
Yeah, pretty much.

Quis ut Deus
Old 05-25-2007, 10:55 AM   #1530
Boo Radley
Wight

Boo Radley has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
You say that like it's a bad thing...

(p.s. We're not lazy... we're just conserving our strength)
Old 05-25-2007, 11:52 AM   #1531
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!

Chatskwerlz don't discuss the length of their hair...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 11:56 AM   #1532
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I was excepting that one... Thanks, Esty! (Chat skrewl's so amusing.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
Her hair is a bit longer than shoulder length and light-brown,
Funny, I always imagine she has dark hair...
Old 05-25-2007, 05:26 PM   #1533
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Boots

Quote:
Funny, I always imagine she has dark hair...
Aye. Perhaps a tint of midnight blue? Or maybe it has a red shine to it, or....GASP! Both?
Old 05-29-2007, 01:09 PM   #1534
Beleg Cuthalion
Wight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morai
Aye. Perhaps a tint of midnight blue? Or maybe it has a red shine to it, or....GASP! Both?

I was trying to picture Morai, but the only things that come to mind are black and yellow. Go figure.

I think she must look like this. or this

~Beleg

Quis ut Deus
Old 05-30-2007, 08:44 AM   #1535
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finduilas
She [Folwren] is the only Downer so far that I have formed an opinion on.

--Fin--
Hilarious.

And I don't need to form an opinion on you. I think I'd hit too near the mark.

-- Folwren (I'm not grinning.) (Yeah, whatever.)
Old 05-30-2007, 05:00 PM   #1536
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Well, were my guesses close?
Old 05-31-2007, 08:18 AM   #1537
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
The second one was - the one about Folwren. I never grin, or laugh or even smile.

Actually, I'm not going to tell you if you were right or wrong or close on either of them.

-- Folwren
Old 01-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #1538
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
A few days ago I was talking with a friend of mine who doesn't have an account here but knows quite a lot about the Downs and some downers anyway. I don't remember anymore what we were discussing, but she asked me how old Hookbill is. "About 20 years, I think", I told her. "Whaa!?" she replied, "I have always been imagining he's some 45-year-old grandpa! You know, a person who goes regularly to have a beer with the Saucepan Man and davem!"

I was quite amused and decided to ask her what she thinks other downers are like, then. Here are some results how a non-downer imagines downers- and not only what they look like.

"Feanor of the Peredhil is a girl, I think? She has long, curly, brown hair. She reads much and doesn't spend all her time on computer."

"Lalwendë is a 30-year-old American single mother. She reads a lot of books: Tolkien and romance novels."

"Xyzzy is a very skinny teenager boy who wears glasses. He doesn't have any muscles, I would win him in arm wrestling like 6-0. All he does is to play with his computer."

"Legate looks wise and silly at the same time... And he looks like he's lost."

"Mormegil is in his early twenties. He's a quiet introvert who doesn't have any life but computer. He has a hooknose and wears mostly black."

"Mithalwen has brown hair, of the same colour as Lommy's but a little shorter. He's about 23 years old and has a nose like a potato.
And I know Mithalwen is a she; I just can't help but imagine her a man because her nick, despite that -wen, is so masculine!"

"Boromir88... Wait a minute? Is that a he or a she? I think it's a she. She's a teenager girl who chose that nick because she has a crush on Boromir. She has curly brown hair, and she usually wears light blue jeans and a blue shirt. And she also wears glasses.
But if it's a he, well, he's a teenager boy who admires Boromir. He looks quite the same as the she-version, except his hair is straight. And he tends to go and run in a forest with his friends, and they fight each other with toy swords."
Old 01-06-2008, 02:03 PM   #1539
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
*chuckles*

Note, please (and I'm sure the older members will do), the typical connection of words "45-year old grandpa". Anyway, looks like Hookbill made himself quite an interesting profile! (Well, actually, it was not him. We call that "twisted rumours". Not that the editor of The Downer could expect more.)

I must say however that these opinions above are in some things close to how I used to imagine, or think about, these Downers when I was completely new around here. More or less. Well, less, rather. I mean Boromir, mainly - that was pretty close.

Lost? Oh my, in what way?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 01-06-2008, 02:03 PM   #1540
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
I have always been imagining he's some 45-year-old grandpa! You know, a person who goes regularly to have a beer with the Saucepan Man and davem!
I don't think there has ever been a less accurate description... Ever. Apart from that one guy who thought I was Moses...
Besides all this, I'm a teetotaler anyway. So no beer, even if the Pan Man and Mr Dave are involved.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:50 PM   #1541
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Note, please (and I'm sure the older members will do), the typical connection of words "45-year old grandpa".
Well, it was she who used that word.

And you look like you have lost your way in a big city, know that you should ask for advice but don't want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill
Besides all this, I'm a teetotaler anyway. So no beer, even if the Pan Man and Mr Dave are involved.
Ah but, surely they serve also tea in bars there?

*stops chatting*

I must say yet, though, that at the moment I imagine Legate has a long, white beard. That's because the structure of his avatar resembles Kuruharan's avatar very much.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:08 PM   #1542
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I must say yet, though, that at the moment I imagine Legate has a long, white beard. That's because the structure of his avatar resembles Kuruharan's avatar very much.
I must say, it does not sound that inapropriate given the fact I am quite fond of Saruman...

In my imagination, you also have a beard. But it is brown, or rather, somewhat rusty. Slightly orange-ish, you know. And you wear this horned helmet and have a pickaxe sticking from over your shoulder. Wearing blue outfit. And you are standing in a railway station hall.

For potentional readers, of course I know Aganzir is female... this image in my mind also is.

P.S. Oh, and I forgot one important thing - you are grinning right now.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:50 PM   #1543
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Feanor of the Peredhil is a girl, I think?
Distinctly so.

Quote:
She has long, curly, brown hair.
Pretty accurate, when it's not being shaved off, dyed unnatural colors, or straightened... It's currently its natural reddish-goldish-brown (and has been for, wait for it, almost three whole months!), rather short, quite messy...

Quote:
She reads much
I just inhaled a book on paper graffiti art in the past two hours...

Quote:
and doesn't spend all her time on computer.
Unless, of course, I'm bored at work.

Spot on, if y'ask me.

Definitely accurate on B88.

Some imaginings I've been having:

Aganzir, I'm rather sorry... up until wolving with you, due to limited interaction, I had you as a red-headed teenage boy somewhere in the midwest of Canada.

Macalaure is blonde. I can't make it go away. Blonde hair, green eyes. He wears wire rimmed specs and button up shirts. Rarely wears jeans, and if he does, they aren't blue. Doesn't own sneakers.

It's troublesome, having seen pics of so many 'Downers. My old imaginings got replaced by new ideas. It's like trying to read the books after having seen the movies... Almost depressing.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:06 AM   #1544
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Macalaure is blonde. I can't make it go away. Blonde hair, green eyes. He wears wire rimmed specs and button up shirts. Rarely wears jeans, and if he does, they aren't blue. Doesn't own sneakers.
Although he does own two pairs of sneakers, he never wears them, not even while hiking through the mud after dark.

I always thought of Macalaure as blonde too, before I saw his picture. (And no, it isn't because I think 'all Germans are blonde', since I also thought he was English!) Sandy blonde hair, tall, and kind-looking.
Legate, for some reason, I pictured as looking more like Macalaure actually does, and I keep thinking he is in his late 20's even though I know otherwise.

Last edited by Rikae; 01-07-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:23 AM   #1545
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
*choking on my drink and getting paranoid about my nose*

Quote:

"Mithalwen has brown hair, of the same colour as Lommy's but a little shorter. He's about 23 years old and has a nose like a potato.
And I know Mithalwen is a she; I just can't help but imagine her a man because her nick, despite that -wen, is so masculine!"
Well I don't know whether to be delighted to be returned to the age of 23 (a particularly exciting year in my life which started with my graduation, continued with a trip around the states and ended living in Paris round the corner from the Eiffel Tower!) or mortified to be made male and brunette .... and the nose... is not so bad ... I hope .. a little too wide (fault of my Dad - some people think it has been broken) and long (fault of my mum) and slightly aquiline but in half profile it is a "Hathaway nose " a clear link with the side of my family I most relate to so I don't know I would change it if I could.

The screen name mith-alwen means Grey Tree (according to some translator) so the -wen ending is misleading - the name is androgynous. It was not a name chosen with any great thought- just one I had to hand from a RPG elsewhere - since I did not realise how the downs would take over my life. However it does amuse me that both my real and screen names are usually shortened to a form used by both genders. If I had thought about it I might have chosen something unquestionably girly but then I don't suppose I could have rendered "Pink fluffy bunny slippers" into Elvish )

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:27 PM   #1546
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I must say, it does not sound that inapropriate given the fact I am quite fond of Saruman...
But it looks a bit funny with your brown hair. Like you were dressing up as Father Christmas.
Quote:
In my imagination, you also have a beard. But it is brown, or rather, somewhat rusty. Slightly orange-ish, you know.
Surprisingly, wrong. But the colour somewhat corresponds to my hair colour- only add there a little blond and make sure there's just very little orange.
Quote:
And you wear this horned helmet
Wrong. But if I found a horned helmet somewhere, I think I might like it. I'd prefer a Roman officer's helmet though.
Quote:
and have a pickaxe sticking from over your shoulder.
I don't own any pickaxes and seldom carry my axes with me in public anyway. But you know, this isn't actually so far from being one of my good ol' rpg characters.
Quote:
Wearing blue outfit.
Although blue is one of my favourite colours, I don't have any blue clothes.
Quote:
And you are standing in a railway station hall.
I don't know about other countries, but in Finland railway station is the place where goths and emo kids and such gather. So not for me then, unless I'm waiting for somebody there. I have no clue though why I would be waiting for somebody dressed like that.
Quote:
P.S. Oh, and I forgot one important thing - you are grinning right now.
That's the most accurate thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Aganzir, I'm rather sorry... up until wolving with you, due to limited interaction, I had you as a red-headed teenage boy somewhere in the midwest of Canada.
I guess I'm rather myself. :-D But that made me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
The screen name mith-alwen means Grey Tree (according to some translator) so the -wen ending is misleading - the name is androgynous.
Well, at least the -wen there isn't that misleading as you are a she.

When I play werewolf with Nogrod I always think he looks like Alastor Moody of the Harry Potter films. I really have no idea why. Except that that man looks mad in the way Noggie plays.

Usually I imagine, though, that people look like their avatars. I guess I will never be able to stop thinking of Mith as her previous avatar (only with the distinction that Mith has darker hair and a less round face).
And I have problems not to think Nerwen as Cate Blanchett... But in my image she has dark brown hair and wears often a ponytail or a bun. She's quite tall and thin and has slender hands and wrists.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:18 PM   #1547
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Macalaure is blonde
Tsk. Whatever else he might be, he would surely be blond....
Old 01-07-2008, 01:45 PM   #1548
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I always imagioned Thinlomien as an short with long brown hair.

I still remember that she was the first one who ever spoke to me on the Downs. *sighs romantically*
Old 01-07-2008, 02:17 PM   #1549
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
When I play werewolf with Nogrod I always think he looks like Alastor Moody of the Harry Potter films. I really have no idea why. Except that that man looks mad in the way Noggie plays.
Now that's evil but not too far from the truth... Ok, now I'm the one being evil. I wasn't serious, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
I always imagioned Thinlomien as an short with long brown hair.

I still remember that she was the first one who ever spoke to me on the Downs. *sighs romantically*
But your imagination is very correct, for I am relatively short (something like 163cm, which should correspond to about 5'4'' or a bit more) and my hair is long and brown.

As to how you look, I can't help thinking you look like your avvie also in RL, even though I know that people of your age seldom have long beards... Also, being a dwarf, you must be (even) shorter than me.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:38 PM   #1550
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Well as we know each other from RL as well I'm not sure whether to think of that as a compliment ("he's that weird when he plays") or as something else ("he looks like that actually").

But coming back to the general discussion: sure the avatars seem to guide one's perception of others pretty strongly.

And they seem to sneak to one's choice of them as well. Before this one (taken after the COH was published) I had as an avvie a picture of youg Dimitri Shostakovich. I kind of thought it was the right one for me until I only later gathered that he looks just like my grandfather as a young man in that picture...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:47 PM   #1551
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I am here to correct a mistake. . . What Fea meant to say was "Macalaure is Bond" and surely we can all agree upon that!

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:07 PM   #1552
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Well as we know each other from RL as well I'm not sure whether to think of that as a compliment ("he's that weird when he plays") or as something else ("he looks like that actually").
I guess you look like him about as much as I look like Sean Bean or Kurt Cobain. That is, there may be something similar but very very little.
It's more the way you play, so don't worry.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:23 PM   #1553
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Usually I imagine, though, that people look like their avatars. I guess I will never be able to stop thinking of Mith as her previous avatar (only with the distinction that Mith has darker hair and a less round face).
And I have problems not to think Nerwen as Cate Blanchett... But in my image she has dark brown hair and wears often a ponytail or a bun. She's quite tall and thin and has slender hands and wrists.
My mother thought I looked like that painting but my hair was never quite so red, was darker now lighter ..... I wanted to change back but I have technical difficulties again (avatar not hair - though...). However, I think my wolf is quite me...

And I think of Nerwen as Cate too...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #1554
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
As a child, I used to be blonde and was made to wear glasses. I only wear jeans, most of them being blue, and only brute force can make me wear button up shirts. And as Rikae said, I do own sneakers, but I don't use them often enough *needs to do more sports*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
Tsk. Whatever else he might be, he would surely be blond....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
I am here to correct a mistake. . . What Fea meant to say was "Macalaure is Bond" and surely we can all agree upon that!

Now, does that make me a blonde Bond? But I passionately dislike Daniel Craig!
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #1555
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
But I passionately dislike Daniel Craig!
I don't know if we can be friends any more...

If we have a Bond on this website, it would probably be Son of Numenor, who I've always imagined as a Pierce Brosnan surfer type...
Old 01-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #1556
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
sean bean? who looks like sean bean? sorry couldn't resist that.

i've only been on two games here so far and thus haven't really gotten a good mental picture of anyone. cept for fea. lol one of my friends at work has that for a nickname so everytime fea would post i'd get a picture in my head of my little supervisor friend. little tiny adorable girl. then fea turned out to be a wolf in that game.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #1557
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
What about me? I'm curious.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:18 AM   #1558
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
sean bean? who looks like sean bean? sorry couldn't resist that.
My friends use to say I look a little like Sean Bean sometimes. Actually, they have made a 25 step list of whom I resemble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor
Have you had a person with a horned helmet in your avatar once? Because I imagine you wear a horned helmet.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:00 AM   #1559
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
You have short brown hair and often wear dark grey clothes. You don't smile often, but when you do, it brightens your face and you look completely different.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #1560
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Hmm... you are around 6'0ft tall, you are very thin, you don't wear glasses, you have brown hair down to your shoulders, and smash things.

Last edited by Groin Redbeard; 01-12-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Groin Redbeard is offline   Reply With Quote