The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers > Music in Middle-earth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
shadowfax
Animated Skeleton

shadowfax has just left Hobbiton.
German version: Musik in Mittelerde

Earlier announcements indicated that the German version was to be launched at the Rincon (which starts tomorrow?). Can anybody with inside information confirm that this is actually so? Will sales commence immediately? Thank you to anybody who can confirm.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:21 PM   #2
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
The long-expected German version of this book was finally released a few days ago and is now available for purchase. (It was delayed due to the publisher's illness.) Now it will be presented at the next Tolkien-inspired event in Germany, HobbitCon in April.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:32 AM   #3
Faramir Jones
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Faramir Jones is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Faramir Jones is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Thumbs up Thanks!

Thanks for the good news, Esty!
Faramir Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:41 AM   #4
Faramir Jones
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Faramir Jones is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Faramir Jones is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Thumbs up Thanks to all those responsible!

I received my author's copies in the post yesterday, so thanks to all those responsible, including Esty!
Faramir Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:24 AM   #5
shadowfax
Animated Skeleton

shadowfax has just left Hobbiton.
Yes. I bought a copy in Jena. It's a very nice volume, and a tribute to all those who contributed.

(and to think i was starting to get worried it would never happen)