The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-19-2010, 07:10 PM   #4561
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
Glirdy's having one hectic time with school and other RL commitments at the moment and probably won't be able to do any Werewolf related activities till about mid-June so Nerwen may take Glirdy's place
That's right, Glirdy was supposed to have gone before Shasta.
If he's ready I guess he's next, unless alona's around.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:53 PM   #4562
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Well, I'm good to go now. No more school or shows to worry about for the time being and I just need to put the finishing touches to the game. But if Alona is around and is ready to go, she has the floor.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #4563
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Well, I'm good to go now. No more school or shows to worry about for the time being and I just need to put the finishing touches to the game. But if Alona is around and is ready to go, she has the floor.
But but but but Sally can't play Werewolf for the next two weeks!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #4564
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Then you're going to have to miss it!
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:46 PM   #4565
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Awww, well I wasn't planning on putting the Admin thread up till about Wednesday and this IS a big game so the sign up time might go longer....

Speaking of, how long should I give Alona?? Because like I said, I still have some fine tuning to do and wouldn't mind starting it up a little later if I have to.

PS: Sally, is there no possible way that you could play??
Old 06-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #4566
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
Then you're going to have to miss it!
Well that's a lovely sentiment, but I'd rather not. Appreciate the condolences?

Quote:
Awww, well I wasn't planning on putting the Admin thread up till about Wednesday and this IS a big game so the sign up time might go longer....

Speaking of, how long should I give Alona?? Because like I said, I still have some fine tuning to do and wouldn't mind starting it up a little later if I have to.

PS: Sally, is there no possible way that you could play??
Nope, not until after the fourth. Well, I could play until the beginning of July, and then I'd have to take a week off solid (for camp) so unless it starts pretty much right away it's impossible. I'm sorry, lover.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #4567
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Awww shucks!!

Well, I was wondering if perhaps it would be better to delay any game (whether it be mine or Alona's) seeing as a quite a few regular players are currently attending a small moot in Geneva, New York. We would be missing Boro, Wilwa, Fea, Nienna, Formy and all the Finns as well as Rune and Kath. And for my game, I was hoping to get all of them playing....

So, my vote (unless Alona comes back and has a small game in mind) is to wait at least till the end of the week to start any game. I know Wilwa will be coming back home on Wednesday or Thursday, but I'm not sure when the Finns are going home.

What say everyone else?
Old 06-20-2010, 07:52 PM   #4568
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Well you can always open signups and just delay the actual game start *cough* until I get back *cough* so that everyone can play. I know it'd be hard for the Moot people to play, so if nothing else you should at least wait a week or so. (And I don't recall when the Finns are returning home, sorry.)
Old 06-20-2010, 08:51 PM   #4569
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Mind adding my name to the list of would-be admins?

I don't care when a game starts, all I know is that I'm signing up immedietly. :P

PS I wouldn't mind hosting a small game...
Old 06-20-2010, 09:18 PM   #4570
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllll....

I know Dun said he was going for a classic, simple game. If that classic, simple game is a small one I don't see why he couldn't just go. Maybe? Then again, I don't want to miss his game either. Oh poo.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:34 PM   #4571
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I know Dun said he was going for a classic, simple game. If that classic, simple game is a small one I don't see why he couldn't just go. Maybe? Then again, I don't want to miss his game either. Oh poo.
I think Paranoia was ahead of me, wasn't he?
Old 06-20-2010, 09:49 PM   #4572
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Aww...Little Lottie can't play, either. She leaves for camp for two weeks on the 28th, and only has interwebs during the weekend (when she will be catching up on sleep and laundry).
Old 06-20-2010, 09:57 PM   #4573
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

What the heck is it with camp?!? Why is everyone leaving? Am I missing something? I've never been to a camp! (Unless you mean that summer school thing) (you do mean camping and swimming and fishing and stuff, right?)
Old 06-20-2010, 10:13 PM   #4574
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
What the heck is it with camp?!? Why is everyone leaving? Am I missing something? I've never been to a camp! (Unless you mean that summer school thing) (you do mean camping and swimming and fishing and stuff, right?)
Nah, I think both of us are going to bible camps (different ones, sadly. ).
Old 06-21-2010, 12:45 AM   #4575
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Paranoia has just left Hobbiton.
I am ahead of you; I can do a small game yes, and I think it'd work better for me if I did do a small one.
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:17 AM   #4576
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I think Paranoia was ahead of me, wasn't he?
Derp. You're right, sorry. Brain=dead.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:29 PM   #4577
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia
I am ahead of you; I can do a small game yes, and I think it'd work better for me if I did do a small one.
Then by all means, jump ahead of me this round!! Still have tweaking with mine to do and like I said, it's a big game
Old 06-22-2010, 06:07 AM   #4578
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Alright. My Admin thread will be up around 7 PM tonight then. It'll give me time to tweak stuff and work on the opening narration. Things should be interesting with what I have planned though.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:22 PM   #4579
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Back; thread shall go up soonish.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:27 PM   #4580
ttolliver7
Newly Deceased

ttolliver7 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to ttolliver7
Silmaril

Well, I would like to play... it looks like it is too late to sign up though. Is it?
Old 07-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #4581
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttolliver7 View Post
Well, I would like to play... it looks like it is too late to sign up though. Is it?
It is too late to sign up for the current game, you're correct. But keep an eye out in the next few weeks for the start of the next one. A new Admin Thread going up will be what to watch for.
And welcome to the Downs!
Old 07-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #4582
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
So - there's been some talk about creating a requirement that all would-be mods play a minimum number of games before modding, to ensure that they are sufficiently familiar with Barrdowdowns WW...

I'm all for it. What say you?
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #4583
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
So - there's been some talk about creating a requirement that all would-be mods play a minimum number of games before modding, to ensure that they are sufficiently familiar with Barrdowdowns WW...

I think that's reasonable. I was, I think, scheduled to mod after Glirdan and I've done 15. Is that sufficient?
Old 07-05-2010, 10:44 AM   #4584
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post

I agree. We might want to go with a set amount, but I also remember for new players that wanted to mod a game, they'd be in a few, learn a bit, but also have an experienced player co-mod, simply to help with rules and the "house-keeping" part of the game. There's much more work involved then writing good narrations. This is how Glirdan suckered me into co-modding his first modded game (I'm surprised my memory is that good!).

So, I think a 5-6 game requirement is good, but if there is a new player, who would like to mod (but hasn't reached that requirement) perhaps we can add the caveat they have an experienced player co-mod?

BG, if you want to continue on and mod the next game, I would suggest a co-mod. What I remember from helping Glirdan's first modded game, is he set up the theme, the roles, did the narrations. That will be all for you, and the co-mod will just be there to help you with the rules, and general management part of the game (or to close/open the day and night phases if there are days you can't be on-line at the DL). This way the game keeps rolling smoothly, and there is someone to help you, because like I said there's much more to it than writing narrations and picking roles. That's the fun stuff.

I would be more than happy to co-mod for ya, all you have to do is ask.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:34 AM   #4585
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Wow. I just....wow. I'm sorry, but I've been (and will be) gone. Can someone please fairly and without bias of any kind explain to me what happened in Paranoia's game?

Also, Rikae, I'm starting up that thread we talked about shortly. (I'm in a planning meeting with another member of camp staff and happened to check the Downs.) I think it really needs to be covered, especially given the current....situation?

*goes to post, gives everyone hugs and calming teas and things*
Old 07-05-2010, 11:40 AM   #4586
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Also, with all due respect, I don't think BG is remotely ready to mod. I'm sorry, dear, but if you're going to mod I won't even consider playing at this point, because you don't yet understand many of the basic concepts of Werewolf. Once you have a grip on when you're allowed to post and possess an understanding of proper Werewolf behaviors and procedures (in addition to those of the Downs in general) I may be happy to play in your game, but right now I can't in good conscience back you up for a modding position. You're not ready.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #4587
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Wow. I just....wow. I'm sorry, but I've been (and will be) gone. Can someone please fairly and without bias of any kind explain to me what happened in Paranoia's game?
I only know what I've read, but it appears that some rules were secretly altered, and at least one player's role was revealed to another active player, without that revealment being the result of a game rule.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #4588
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I agree. We might want to go with a set amount, but I also remember for new players that wanted to mod a game, they'd be in a few, learn a bit, but also have an experienced player co-mod, simply to help with rules and the "house-keeping" part of the game. There's much more work involved then writing good narrations. This is how Glirdan suckered me into co-modding his first modded game (I'm surprised my memory is that good!).

So, I think a 5-6 game requirement is good, but if there is a new player, who would like to mod (but hasn't reached that requirement) perhaps we can add the caveat they have an experienced player co-mod?

BG, if you want to continue on and mod the next game, I would suggest a co-mod. What I remember from helping Glirdan's first modded game, is he set up the theme, the roles, did the narrations. That will be all for you, and the co-mod will just be there to help you with the rules, and general management part of the game (or to close/open the day and night phases if there are days you can't be on-line at the DL). This way the game keeps rolling smoothly, and there is someone to help you, because like I said there's much more to it than writing narrations and picking roles. That's the fun stuff.

I would be more than happy to co-mod for ya, all you have to do is ask.
please? If it's okay I would like to mod. I for one disagree with Noia telling another player a gifteds role. I have played 2 1/2 games. If you think that's too little I can write up how my game would go and send it to you. (Ie whoever wants it.) You can read over it and send it back with any comments you have, good or bad, I don't care, I learn from my mistakes Though at the moment I can write anything up because I'm busy. Maybe in a hour or two I can start. Also, I haven't noticed if Noia came back.

Edit: just read the other thread. I was thinking of a total lotr based game! Orcs infesting a village of Rohan! (yeah, I just watched two towers)

Edit2: that's okay. I can wait to mod.

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 07-05-2010 at 11:49 AM.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #4589
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Usually I would have no say on this matter, but I am actually quite irritated. I completely agree with Boro and Rikae. I remember when I modded my first game, I had played at least five or six so I was familiar with it, but I still had Boro around to help me out and it turned out to be a pretty decent game for my first one. So I think that five or six games is more then reasonable.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:46 AM   #4590
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I only know what I've read, but it appears that some rules were secretly altered, and at least one player's role was revealed to another active player, without that revealment being the result of a game rule.
So not like me giving you people cookies? 'Cause you know I've done that before, but it was because the player completed a task (or greatly amused me). Without reason or warning, I don't think that's proper game practice, alas. I would of course want to hear Paranoia's thoughts too, because it's not fair to pass judgement without knowing if he had any particular reasons or whims.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:54 AM   #4591
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

BG, I mean this in no offense whatsoever, but I would much rather wait to play in a game that you're modding. I have now played in two games where something went wrong in the game due to mods....well, to put it plainly, not knowing any better. What I mean to say is that they haven't had the amount of experience playing the games to fully understand all the rules of WW. So, I would much rather wait for you to mod and see what kind of game you can run after you've had the experience.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:57 AM   #4592
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Yeah, that was my edit2. I don't mind waiting. Just remember that I do want to mod!
Old 07-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #4593
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, I haven't been much on the Downs lately, but I heard about what was happening and wanted to give some input.

First off, I mentioned elsewhere that there should be a 6 game minimum, and I stand by it. Each WW game can play out so differently (especially when it's experimental), so only a couple games will not get you the experience needed to fully understand the concept and how everything works particularly on this site. Blind Guardian, I do think you should wait until you've played a few more games before modding. Nothing against you...I've never even actually played with you, but I don't think you have enough experience. And anyway, it doesn't look like you're on the top of the list.

We need more organisation. So the list...

Alona
Glirdan
Lommy (won't be able to mod until mid-August, feel free to skip until then)
Zil

I think the rule was only four on the list at a time, so perhaps we should keep it at that. Unless we want to pull it up to five, but no more than that. Alona has been MIA for a long time, and unless she plans on modding soon, I think she should be taken off the list. Does anyone want to contact her about it? Glirdan, you've also passed several times...are you ready to mod next, or is there a particular time period you would like to reserve? Lommy wanted to mod around mid-August, so I think we should give her the next game around that time frame. I know we all get busy with RL, so I can understand being on the list and passing a couple times. But if you think you may need to pass more than that, I think it's probably a good idea to either reserve a month that you know you can commit to or not sign up at all. It would prevent someone from floating on the top of a list too long and taking up one of the 4 (or 5) available spaces, and also make things easier for those lower on the list who may not yet be fully prepared.

One last comment I want to make is that we've had too many experimental games. Don't get me wrong, experimental games are a lot of fun. But there should be an even balance of traditional and experimental games which it doesn't seem like there has been lately...correct me if I'm wrong on this, I realise I haven't played a lot of games this season. I would say a game with wolves, ordos, a hunter, ranger, seer, and cobbler (with no unusual twists) could be accepted as traditional. Though if we wanted to be truly traditional, there would be no hunter or cobbler....and maybe not even a seer. I don't know if there's a way we can create a balanced system like that...perhaps those who sign up for the mod list could state whether their game is experimental or traditional, it would help. Just a thought...
Old 07-05-2010, 12:39 PM   #4594
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Thanks for being a good sport, Blind Guardian.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:39 PM   #4595
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Not counting noias game, if I play every game I can probably mod after Lottie. Sound good?

Your welcome
Old 07-05-2010, 01:14 PM   #4596
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
One last comment I want to make is that we've had too many experimental games. Don't get me wrong, experimental games are a lot of fun. But there should be an even balance of traditional and experimental games which it doesn't seem like there has been lately...correct me if I'm wrong on this, I realise I haven't played a lot of games this season. I would say a game with wolves, ordos, a hunter, ranger, seer, and cobbler (with no unusual twists) could be accepted as traditional. Though if we wanted to be truly traditional, there would be no hunter or cobbler....and maybe not even a seer. I don't know if there's a way we can create a balanced system like that...perhaps those who sign up for the mod list could state whether their game is experimental or traditional, it would help. Just a thought...
I can assure everyone that what I have in mind is quite traditional. I don't mind something off the beaten path every now and then, but every game having secret roles and strange plot twists is simply too much for my poor, overwhelmed mind to handle.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:24 PM   #4597
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I've followed the current game with one eye, but as a non-player I'm not going to comment on the present situation beyond seconding what sally said last - i.e. common courtesy if not fairness would dictate to hear Noia before you jump to any conclusions.

Btw sally, I don't quite remember - did you give that kind of 'cookies' to living players as well or only the dead? The latter of course doesn't harm anybody in my opinion; not so sure about the former.

On general matters, I think a minimum of 5-6 games played before your modding debut is only sensible. There can always be exceptions, of course - e.g. I remember Morsul did a competent modding job after having played 2-3 games or something like that, but as a general rule it should be considered. And having a co-mod is never a bad idea, regardless of the mod's experience, just so that somebody can take over if life or the unpredictable demons of the internet throw something unexpected at you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
If you think that's too little I can write up how my game would go and send it to you. (Ie whoever wants it.) You can read over it and send it back with any comments you have, good or bad, I don't care, I learn from my mistakes
That's a very good idea, to consult with an experienced player about your ideas for your first modded game. Actually, I've been ruminating about a game of my own for a while now, and I've already decided to do exactly that before throwing my hat into the ring.
Another good idea for first-time mods (except veterans who somehow just never got around to modding one for whatever reasons, like e.g. Nerwen before the last game) might be to first try their hands on a simple traditional game before venturing for something more experimental.

Finally, sally and Rikae, about that thread you're planning to start, are you thinking of something like this? I discovered that old thread of Nogrod's yesterday while browsing through some older games and immediately thought we should have a second edition of it after what went on in the last game. Anyway, it's a thought-provoking read, and some of the questions raised in it are obviously still up to date.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #4598
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I've read the pms Rikae sent and received, so I guess I'm closest to both informed and unbiased. I'll try my best.

It started at the end of Day2. Paranoia is used to count votes up to the deadline, but not right at the deadline, so my vote, which was going to decide a tie, was not counted. Nobody knew about this rule, so we all assumed things would be counted as usual. This caused some minor complaints on the admin thread, but nothing serious. More problematic was that he also revealed the role of the lynched player, but not who the lynched player was (we now had a tie)! This mistake still hasn't been corrected. Also, the narration indicated that on each Day, a wolf had been voted for.

Wolf-Rikae complained about all this in a pm to the mod and received a problematic reply. Paranoia tried to cheer her up quite elaborately (Rikae was not in need of cheer, but in need of having her complaints be dealt with, so she was a bit annoyed) and in the course of it, he revealed a gifted's role to her (not saying any more than that, since the game is still officially going on). To be fair, he did clear up the narration-thing to her. However, what he also brought up was that he counted cobblers among the baddies, so a village with f.ex. 2 wolves, a cobbler, and 3 innocents would be a losing one, not one on its last Day. All of this clarification appeared only in the pm reply, not on the (admin-) thread.

With the extra knowledge about the gifted, Rikae had no choice but to drop out in order to keep the game fair. Boro and I followed. Paranoia has been missing since the pm to Rikae (I'm not sure whether he even knows about her dropping out). We should be playing Day3 right at this moment.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #4599
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

I obviously completely agree with the new rule about Mods needing to play a certain amount of games first (I'm the one that brought it up to Rikae, and I'm glad to see it's been agreed upon). I think 5/6 games is a good amount.

I also think Brinn's idea about the traditional/experimental thing is good. We could alternate between the two and people should state which they are planning on doing when they sign up. Try to keep some sort of balance so that things don't get out of hand.

I think it'd also be a good idea to go a step further: that first time mods can only do a traditional game, and experimental ones should be left to those who have modded in the past (or at least who have played in a lot of games, like way more than just 6).

Oh, and I also like Boro's co-mod idea for new mods (especially if the new mods game ends up being really big).

Last edited by wilwarin538; 07-05-2010 at 03:05 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #4600
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
I think it'd also be a good idea to go a step further: that first time mods can only do a traditional game, and experimental ones should be left to those who have modded in the past (or at least who have played in a lot of games, like way more than just 6).
I completely agree with this...

And since we're on the topic of it, mine's definitely experimental and is a rather large game. So in answer to your question Brinn, I'm more or less waiting for a time when there will be about 19 people available to play.