Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2002, 11:09 PM   #161
Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Eye

Thengise did not want to her friend to wander alone. "Do not listen to my father, it's not you he's always mad at he's just very depressed and lost. Sometimes he scares me yet sometimes I scare him. Things aren't all right in my house and I need you to be their for us. Please stay with us,"Thengise pleaded as her eyes began to water, but she wasn't about to cry.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:16 PM   #162
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
Sting

im arfaid i will have to deny your request once more thengise, friend of friends. My company is sore distressing your father even worse than he should be . * frowns in thought . Collette had once met thengise's mother, and seh was very friendly and kind , and knew the reason Thengise's family was in a miserable uproar. She had died only a year earlier.....of what she did not know for thengise wouldnt speak of it and Collette had not the will to ask* I am nearly of age to be considered an adult and i know very well by now how to care for myslef * fighting silently with the piny to make it continue to trot *
Old 07-28-2002, 11:19 PM   #163
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

"But where will you go,"Thengise asked softly.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:26 PM   #164
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

i dont knwo. visit the great cities of man perhaps. Uncle Peregrin never shuts up about them . * she paused and saw the tears in her friends eyes* I will always be there for you no matter what. Your are my best friend and closest confident, and nothing you or i do, will ever part us and i will always visit. i jst need- time of my own - and so do you. Your father and yourself need to have time to bond yourselves together and tear yourselves from this misery. * her voice falters as she glances to make sure seh didnt say anyhting to sadden her friends but all she saw in her face was understanding. something she always loved about her friend * i suppose i will just travel like that until iim murdered or die of a blunder of my own- which is likely. * she laughed quietly *
Old 07-28-2002, 11:35 PM   #165
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise understood her friend yet was still filled with sadness, which she tried not to show. She didn't often like to show her emotions. "Well Then I will miss u terribly," she said looking at the fairies as they flew up above and trying to avoid her friends eyes for she did not want to show her sadness.

"Please visit often and I hope you know that inside, my father really actually loves u like a niece,"Thengise said.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:37 PM   #166
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

suicidal elf chick has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

<<<Hey Fifth, you're going to be held in the prison in a room all by yourself, and soory! I don't know how to rp any slower, but I'm sure the others do. But I'll try to make it slower for you.>>>

Kalia looked around and saw that they were nearing Ithilien. She landed on her horse and stood up straight. At last, they were back at Ithilien. She looked up at the sky, and seeing how dark it was, she motioned for the others to stop.
"Let's stop here for the night, and we can continue in the morning," she called to the others. She found yet another place for the horses to graze and led all of them there. She then stepped into the woods to search for a suitable campsite. After about five minutes, she found it. It was surrounded by trees except for one side, where they could watch the horses. She led the others to it and began to make a fire. In another few minutes, they had a merry fire burning and Collette was making dinner again. Kalia sat of to the side, rather closer to the trees than the others. She watched the flames dance and zoned out, just staring at them. Her usually sharp senses didn't sense the person next to her, though.
"Feeling like a freak on a leash, feeling like I have no release. How many times have I felt diseased? Nothing in my life is free, is free.... Sometimes I cannot take this place, sometimes it's my life I can taste." - Korn 'Freak on a Leash'

Who are you?
Old 07-28-2002, 11:41 PM   #167
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette giggled quietly at how hard thengise was trying to hide her dissapointment adn wasnt doing a very good job. But she had it firmly planted it in her mnd that thengise and legolas really did need time to grow back together as more than just father-daughter , but as a family. it would be best for them if she stayed out of the way even though she didnt want to leave her friend behind. ' you think so? i dunno thengise- he has always despised my living there.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:46 PM   #168
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise was standing behind Kalia and saidto Collette'"Believe me he does." Her words startled Kalia for she didn't realize she had been standing behind her.

"So how does it feel to fly?"Thengise asked Kalia trying to change the subject to cheer herself up a bit.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:53 PM   #169
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"It's an ok feeling. You feel like there's no boundaries to what you can do, and there really isn't. Except for being able to watch yourself fly. And to be able to teleport, but that's a totally different matter," Kalia said, making room for Thengise. "maybe some day, I'll take you with me. But right now, I need to make my arm and leg heal and to get stronger, so that I would be able to carry you. Or, you could jump off a tree and pretend you're flying, until you hit the ground. But I don't suggest that. It's like you've been turned into a bird and you can see everything. The wind in your face, the cold blasts breezes that feel so good, it's fun," Kalia said, thinking of earlier. "Would you like me to bring you into the air with me sometime?"
"Feeling like a freak on a leash, feeling like I have no release. How many times have I felt diseased? Nothing in my life is free, is free.... Sometimes I cannot take this place, sometimes it's my life I can taste." - Korn 'Freak on a Leash'

Who are you?
Old 07-28-2002, 11:58 PM   #170
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

"Yes, I would greatly like that and don't worry i'm not about to go jumping off of any tree,"Thengise replied with a soft giggle.

I feel most free when I am up in a tree, but I guess that coulsn't be compared with flying,"she said still giggling.
Old 07-29-2002, 12:01 AM   #171
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Can i fly?Can i fly?Can i fly?Can i fly? *bouncing in pure exitement from a sugar high of the food she cooked *pleeeaaaaaaaaase???
Old 07-29-2002, 12:13 AM   #172
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

Kalia laughed.
"I'm sure I wouldn't see you ever jumping out of a tree, Thengise. Yes, Collette, calm down! When my arm is healed and I'm a bit stronger, I'll take both of you into the air with me. Now, we should be a little quieter, in case Sorell and Nayru want to sleep. Oh! We need to draw watches! I'll go first again. Either of you want to have the second watch?" Kalia called to her other fairy friends.

Who are you?
Old 07-29-2002, 12:18 AM   #173
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

<< thengise is offline now! i tlkaed to her>>

I will gladly take it! * in the happy prospect of being able to fly. Collette giggled to herself because she rememebered trying to fly by jumping of a tree in her youth*
Old 07-29-2002, 12:28 AM   #174
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

<<<Okay, then. We'll make the RPG stay in night mode until she and the others get back tomorrow!>>>

"Okay, then, Collette. Third watch, anyone?" Kalia asked. That watch went to Sorell, and the fourth, Thengise, and the fifth and last, Nayru. How lucky. Nayru got to sleep the most. "Okay then. Go to bed, and I'll wake you up in two hours," Kalia said, making the fire burn lower until it was just an ember. As everyone else was climbing into their sleeping bags, she went and stood near the horses, out in the only opening to the camp.

[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: suicidal elf chick ]

Who are you?
Old 07-29-2002, 12:29 AM   #175
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

<< thengise got on again- we are talking through aol im >>
Old 07-29-2002, 12:35 AM   #176
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

<<<OKay. But post! So that we an keep this thing going and so that I don't feel really stupid checking on it and seeing that no one's posted! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] >>>

Who are you?
Old 07-29-2002, 12:36 AM   #177
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

<<<i'm back!>>>

Thengise as usual jumped up in a tree and gazed at the stars. She thought about the day and all of what so far had happened. After a while she looked down and noticed that Collette was also awake. Her eyes were wandering from tree to tree trying to find Thengise. Thengise lightly jumped off of the tree behind Collette and said,"Looking for someone?", which scared Collette half to death. Thengise just giggled a bit and tried to calm her friend down.
Old 07-29-2002, 12:40 AM   #178
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

looking for someone...ofcourse * still breathhing hard and fingering her bracelet * i will always be looking
Old 07-29-2002, 12:45 AM   #179
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

The Fifth has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to The Fifth Send a message via AIM to The Fifth
Sting

((Could someone answer my question? Ah well, I'll just be stranded somewhere in the forest or maybe above on a tree watching you all. ))

High above, from a distance, was a figure sitting at the crotch of a tree, where two large branches spread out. This was the figure of an elf. However, there did not seem to be a very elvish air about it.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 07-29-2002, 12:48 AM   #180
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise and Collette sat by the fire with Kalia.
Old 07-29-2002, 12:52 AM   #181
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

FIRE STOIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * practically shrieking to where she could hear the other faires trying to sleep, grumble angrily * oops * whispers * ifre stories! i know you guys have stories! cmon cmon!!!! pleaase thengise tell one of you adventures oooh you can tell kalia about the time when i broke that thing by accident - wiht the little painting inside an you dad chased me out until i had to jump in the fountain and hide and- * thengise intterupts* you jst told the story * oh..........
Old 07-29-2002, 01:01 AM   #182
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

"Well I don't have any good stories. Let's just talk about whatever crosses our minds,"Thengise said.
Old 07-29-2002, 01:03 AM   #183
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

The figure slunk closer towards the group. The fire flickered and allowed his face to be seen. The leaves rustled softly as he climbed from branch to branch, and to anyone that notices him, he has the look of a wild animal etched into his eyes. Is this the elf that they had been hearing about?
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 07-29-2002, 01:08 AM   #184
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

<<<Depends on which question. Was it the one where you asked where you as a crazy person was kept? If it was, I thought I answered it...>>>

Kalia waked back into the small grove. She smiled as she saw that Collette and Thengise were still awake. She walked over and assumed a reproving position.
"Why are you guys up? You need to sleep. Especially you, Collette, because you have the next watch. Now, I'll check on you in ten minutes, and if youre not asleep, I'm going to make you take the rest of my watch and your watch, even though I don't want you to," she threatened. She walked over to a log near the edge of the woods and sat down, staring at the camp. Everything seemed so peaceful... A leaf fell next to Kalia, from the tree above her. She looked up and saw what appeared to be eyes peering down at her, but they disappeared in a flash. She stood up and jumped into the tree. Sure, it could've been a bird, but she must check. She looked down at the peaceful scene below and saw a black form flash towards the group of sleeping people. Kalia gasped and jumped down, even though she was pretty high up. She landed rather hard on her feet but was otherwise ok. She scrunched up her face with pain as her injured leg had more pressure on it when she landed. She stood up and limped to the figure, who had its back turned to her. She hit it on the back of its head and it crumpled immediately. Being the only thing she could currently do, she sat on it, waiting for daylight and deciding that this was more important than sleep. When her shift was over, she could hardly keep her eyes oen and went to Collette, dragging the person with her.
"Collette, wake up! It's your turn to take watch!" she called, shaking her to awakefulness.

Who are you?
Old 07-29-2002, 01:09 AM   #185
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

I wounder what the crazed elf is going to be like......do you think we will have to keep an eye on him thengise? * thinking to herself: right even if he tryed to escape , like you could do anything. a tig snapped * ahhhhhhhh! * both the elf and the hobbit scream and Collette jumped right into thengise's lap like scooby+ shaggy *
Old 07-29-2002, 01:12 AM   #186
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

The person made a snarling sound, and attempted to bite Kalia. "Off, off, you giant oliphaunt!" He growled, squirming.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 07-29-2002, 01:15 AM   #187
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"Never, until I can properly see you," Kalia said, hitting him hard with a large flat rock. This succeeded in knocking her query out, so she dragged him to the others, accidentally snappeing a twig behind them. They sceamed and looked at her. A tired Kalia looked at them.
"Hi. Here, help me tie ths person. They were sneaking around and I caught them. And then, must sleep," she said, swaying. The pain in her leg was beginning to be unbearable, and she was tired from her little workout with this unknown person. As soon as the prisoner was tied up, Kalia flew up into a tree and fell asleep. She was dreaming again of looking. This time, as she was looking, a face appeared. It was giant, and she couldn't stop flying. She flew straight into it and woke up gasping.

[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: suicidal elf chick ]

Who are you?
Old 07-29-2002, 01:15 AM   #188
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise looked at the elf which kalia had dragged over and said,"Is that the crazy elf." Thengise looked at the elf and felt bad for this was one of her own. It was her kin in a way.
Old 07-29-2002, 01:18 AM   #189
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette reluctantly took her shift- the whole crazed elf ordeal was making her jumpy. Her eyes were very heavy and she was remembering all the fun times she had had with her friends. the parties, drinking until they couldnt walk, stealing, playing jokes on collettes older sisters who enjoyed nothing better than to play dolls, ' distgusting..' she thought, and then was awoken by thengise " Curse you Collette! you slept through all the fun!!! * she pointed at the captive " you were sleeping when the person could have killed us! . go sllep!"
Old 07-29-2002, 01:18 AM   #190
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise looked at the elf with sadness and tried to talk to it. "Hello there,"she said.
Old 07-29-2002, 01:19 AM   #191
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

Kalia wipe the sweat off hr face as Thengise asked her about the prisoner.
"Yes, I think it is. How he escaped, I have no idea," she answered, coming down from her perch and wincing as she landed on her bottom, due to her leg. But she tried not to show it, so that Thengise wouldn't worry.

Who are you?
Old 07-29-2002, 01:20 AM   #192
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

The elf could not say anything, for he has been knocked out by the stone, and only occasionally twitched.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 07-29-2002, 01:23 AM   #193
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

"How did this elf get like this,"Thengise said looking sadly at the poor elf.
Old 07-29-2002, 01:27 AM   #194
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette came right up to the poor elf's face. Under his eyelid she could she a beautiful eye what looked like a purpish hazel, also tinged wiht pain and secrecy as he lie unconcious. why was he crazed in the first place she thought.
Old 07-29-2002, 01:29 AM   #195
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"They never really told me, but Faramir said that he had been taken prisoner in Mordor and tortured. But thats not what happened, I'm sure of it," Kalia said, limping to him. "How did you escape, my deranged friend?" she asked him, staring into his blamk face. She splashed water on him and repeated the question.

Who are you?
Old 07-29-2002, 01:31 AM   #196
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

The elf sputtered at the water and appeared to be awake. "Something! Happened!" Was all that you could make our between unintelligible mumblings.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 07-29-2002, 01:32 AM   #197
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Thengise went over to the elf and saw it's condition and couldn't help but cry. "What happenes to you? Why are you in this state? Why aren't you normal?" she sobbed.
Old 07-29-2002, 01:35 AM   #198
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"What? Please, speak slower and a bit louder. Thengise, don't cry. Soon, we'll have him at Rivendell, and we'll make him alright," Kalia said, comforting her friend.

Who are you?
Old 07-29-2002, 01:38 AM   #199
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

The elf rolled over onto his side. "Sees all! Wears all! Nowhere to be found!" He said, and then clung to the ground, tearing out a clump of dirt. "Two, one, one, two, and a leaf." He said quietly, then threw the dirt.

[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: The Fifth ]
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 07-29-2002, 01:39 AM   #200
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette was overwhelmed with a mixture of feelings. Sadness, for the poor elf who undoubtedly has had a rougher time in his life than this whole group together, though each of them carried some sort of pain or misery or both. never had any of them been tortured. not to this extent. She was Confused, only half knowing what was happening. And torn to being helpful adn decided to settle for giving thengise a reassuring hug about the waist.