User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2002, 06:17 PM   #161
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Shade-Come on Aranel[he said and he and Aranel broke into a run after Faye when they got there, Faye had already been hurt Shade ran out and pulled Faye away from Sauraman]
Sauraman-Shade...nice to see you again,

--Ooc--done for tonight!
Old 09-22-2002, 11:57 AM   #162
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Faye Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Faye Took
Sting

Faye was angry that she was hurt. 'I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT SARUMAN!' She cried out and began to fight him yet once again. Saruman got hit by one of her blasts and fell to the ground. 'You Fool! Look what you've done!' Saruman said angerly. 'Now you will feel the rath of my power!'
Old 09-23-2002, 04:33 PM   #163
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Silmaril

Saruman was in Aranel's head this time."Wouldn't you love to have more power? I can help..."He was interrupted.

"I will never join you or your master. Your ork armies are an inslult to every elf that exists." She shouted with a glare.
Old 09-23-2002, 04:50 PM   #164
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade walked towards Saurman
Sauraman-Ah, my friend, you have returned.

Shade drew his sword

Sauraman-Ah and I see you have accepted your past, Alhurion. Now, take your place at my side.
Shade-You are as blind as you are old Sauraman, I used you and your power...
Sauraman-Then I will just have to take it back[Sauraman shot white magic at Shade(Alhurion) held up his sword and it seemed to absorb it, Sauraman stopped and cursed quietly under his breath. Shade dashed toward him with his sword raised but sauraman shot him to the ground with magic. Then a roar was heard over them. It was Radae in dragon form , she breathed fire on Orthanc and Sauraman. Orthanc was engulfed in flame...
Old 09-24-2002, 05:30 PM   #165
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
1420!

From the ground, Collette stared at the flaming tower blankly, being left behind once more. <<*COUGHS* ahem! judge simon! ahem! *saddened glare*>>

She wondered vaguely if they were still up there, and had plenty of time to wonder, gloomily sitting on a rock, knowing nothing else to do.
Lost was her own realm of being, and now (to her dismay and horror) she was the smallest and weakest of this group. What good was she now? Her alledged sister was a valar in disguise, and here Collette stood amounst Shade (need i type more), a dragon , Faye the valar and an elf warrior. She would always be more of a hinderance than a help, she always had been.
But something inside her stirred in anger. was it possibly...pride? Mayhaps, no one would ever know. She drew her sword with a yell and raced up the steps into the tower.

[ September 24, 2002: Message edited by: ColletteTook ]
Old 09-24-2002, 06:33 PM   #166
Judge Simon
Wight

Sting

oOc-Don't even try to pin this one on me...You could have easily been riding on Radae's back in glory, I left it very VERY open....
Old 09-24-2002, 09:59 PM   #167
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

*childish pout and guilty blush*
Old 09-26-2002, 02:45 PM   #168
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Aradaewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Aradaewen Send a message via AIM to Aradaewen
Sting

<>UPDATE: I will only be able to get online on Mondays and Thursdays after my chores are done- that's about 4:30 EST. Now I REALLY want to name the first hobbit-baby (if its a girl) Faye! Collette... *winkwink nudgenudge [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]*<>

<>OOC- I'll help!<> BIC- Radae turned around and nudged at Collette perched on her shoulders just below the wings. "Do it again!" she cried, pulling slightly on the dragons webbed bony ears. "I'll aim!" Peering along the dragon's snout, she screamed, "Fire!" And fire came! Soon not only Orthanc, but the entire hill was on fire. Radae blew it out with a single fireless gust from her mouth and the whole scene lay before them in smoky, ashy ruin. Collette leaped lightly down from her friend's back and sifted through the blackened remains until she found the wizard-staff, which even dragonflame cannot destroy. "It is finished." Radae said with truimph.

[ September 30, 2002: Message edited by: Aradaewen ]
Old 09-26-2002, 05:50 PM   #169
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Silmaril

"Well, it looks as if my help was never needed." Aranel said sarcastically. "By the way, next time you might want to ask the ents before torching their territory." She shouted walking off.
Old 09-27-2002, 01:21 AM   #170
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< How ironic. I wanted to name the first hobbit baby faye!>>

Collette, who was laughing insanely at the burning territory, she who has a sick obsession for blood and setting aflame, suddnely turned serious as Aranel showed an unseen emotion.
"What would make you think that when we could not have done this without you?" Collette asked seriously.
Old 09-27-2002, 07:23 AM   #171
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

OOc: WHAT? I'm confused!

'We all did this together Arnael.' Faye said watching her.

OOC: Sorry this is short.
Old 09-27-2002, 04:11 PM   #172
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

" I was planning on disscussing with the ents on taking them with us to Mordor. Since they'd be already angry, I wouldn't go near them. Ents are very stubborn." Aranel said back-stepping a bit.
Old 09-28-2002, 10:25 AM   #173
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

<>Faye- It has to do with Elves and Hobbits RPG- Part II. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *sneaking comp* [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] <>

Radae turned elf again with a very apologetic look on her face. "I very sorry, Aranel, I.. I didn't think..." "That," Aranel snapped, "was obvious!" Radae stopped talking, looking very dejected. Collette attemped to save the situation. "Maybe we should go apologize to the Ents?"
Old 09-28-2002, 10:30 AM   #174
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

" maybe we should go apologize to the ents?"
Everyone snapped a glare at her, making her feel dejected as well.
" okay, it was a suggestion, erm, you know when they find out they will probably kill us...." she murmered and mused once more, the sight of the burning tower remains.

<<sry its short>>
Old 09-28-2002, 01:15 PM   #175
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

"Very nice suggestion Collette. You can come with me if you keep your mouth closed. Also don't hurt any trees on the way. They might be ents. It'd be best if only Collette and I go." Aranel said, turning to the rest. "Ents respond well to elves. I'm not sure about hobbits though." She stated.
Old 09-30-2002, 02:59 PM   #176
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

"Oh they'll like this hobbit!" Radae said, winking at Collette. She seemed to feel a little better, since she wasn't going to see the Ents. "She's the niece of an Ent-friend: Pippin Took, aren't you, me girl?" Collette grinned back and gave her a hug. Radae handed her her knapsack. "Here, you can have my foodsack. You'll need it more than I do. I'm sure I can scrounge up a deer or two somewhere." A fierce orange light lit her eyes for one brief instant, and she licked her lips. Collette laughed.

[ September 30, 2002: Message edited by: Aradaewen ]
Old 09-30-2002, 04:52 PM   #177
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

'Well then,' began Faye, 'Off to the Ent!' The company traveled for some time. Shade was leading and then came Radae, Faye, Collette, and Aranel. They sky grew cloudy and dark. Pretty soon after that the stars came out and the moon could be seen peeking through one of the clouds. 'Shall we rest here tonight?' Faye asked runnnig over to an open area surounded by trees.
Old 10-01-2002, 03:46 PM   #178
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC- Hold up I thought just Aranel and Collette were going...
Old 10-01-2002, 04:57 PM   #179
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

OoC: I'm confused...
Old 10-03-2002, 03:25 PM   #180
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

<>OOC- sorry, dear, only Aranel and Collette are going. Don't worry- we'll play Yahtzee! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]<>

Radae watched Collette trot off behind Aranel with a little regret. With her secret, Collette was pretty much her only friend. Now she was stuck with two lovebirds who would probably spend the whole time in each other's arms. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] She pulled off her vest (not her tunic) and fluffed it up as best she could, then curled up around it, her red hair flaming around her face and over her shoulders, and at a glance, she looked very much like her true dragon self. She passed into slumber almost at once.
Old 10-03-2002, 04:03 PM   #181
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Pipe

Collette ran after Aranel, her stirdes four times too big for the three foot hobbit.
Sweat coarsed down her face, even in the cold evening, lugging a pack that weighed more than herself.
"Whyyyy?" she panted "Must we keep this pace, remind me?"
"So we can get back to the group as soon as possible" Aranel repeated firmly (for about the seventh time)
"Im hungry!" Collette moaned.
"You not going to die" Aranel said. The thought was a bit unbelievable to Collette.
"Can we just-" "
"NO"
"But-"
"NO
Old 10-03-2002, 04:32 PM   #182
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Aranel tried her best to stiffle her anger. Without warning, she scooped up Collete.

"Hey! I can carry myself! I do DO NOT NEED YOUR HELP!" Collette protested.

Aranel only roled her eyes...
Old 10-05-2002, 03:07 PM   #183
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade sat by the fire. He felt very out of place. He needed to return to his army. He felt very useless here. Shade looked at his sword in the fire, the red lettering glinted in the firelight.
Old 10-06-2002, 03:06 AM   #184
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette's protestive shrieks rented the air. "Let go!" she flailed helplessly for about an hour, and finally gave up and fell asleep on Aranel's shoulder.
When dark, Aranel heaved her off, like a sack to the ground. Collette snorted in anger from merely being stirred away from her dreams.
She had been back in the Shire with Faye- at a party (drunk) - one of her most favored pastimes....
Aranel grunted evilly as rain began to pour down upon them and dampened the fire to a dull smelly smoke.
Old 10-06-2002, 01:07 PM   #185
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Faye sat silently rapping her cloak around her. She put her hood up to keep the rain of her head. She silently cried frusterated about forgeting her past as a Valar, her family and friends all gone, she is all alone.
Old 10-06-2002, 01:26 PM   #186
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade sheathed his sword and stood up. He squinted up at the rain and drew up his dark hood. Shade whistled for his horse which caught Faye's attention. She walked over to him just as his horse came up.
Faye-Where are you off to now?
Shade-I've got to go back to my men in Mordor, I can't stay here, sitting around doing nothing. They're counting on me. You're welcome to come if you like.

Faye smiled and as Shade got on his horse, Faye jumped on behind him. Shade was off at a furious pace and Faye had to cling to him just to stay on the horse. As they reached Mordor, the air grew heavy again and land grew rougher. As they reached the camp, many of the soldiers who weren't too badly wounded were in the hospital tent. Shade dismounted his horse and walked toward his own tent. The Dark One was there but Jakeem was gone.
Shade-[dark speech] Where is Jakeem?
DarkOne-In the hospital tent. but do not fear, he will recover.[Dark one quickly added seeing the fear that had showed in Shade's face]
Shade-The battle? What was the outcome?
DarkOne-We beat the orc army down they are scattered now and without a leader. Tell me Alhuanion, do you feel ready to take up the claim and birthright of your fathers? Do you feel that you have finally earned it?
Shade-I still have business to do, I wish to speak of it no more.

Faye had just entered the tent at this point.
Old 10-06-2002, 01:39 PM   #187
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Faye looked at Shade and Dark One.

'Why is she here Shade?' Dark One asked.

'She wished to come along with me.' Dark One eyed her and walked away.

'How is everything?' Faye asked walking up to Shade.

'Everything is OK. The orc army has fled, yet there are many men wonded.' Faye looked around the tent and saw all the men. She lowered her head. 'I'm sorry to hear that Shade. I wish I could help.'

[ October 06, 2002: Message edited by: Faye Took ]
Old 10-07-2002, 03:21 PM   #188
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Radae awoke some hours later (dragons are sound sleepers). She yawned and stretched, noting the fact that she seemed to have reverted to dragon form in her sleep. She also was very hungry. She spread her wings and took to the air. Soon she brought down a skinny, undersized deer, but it was all there was to be had, and she ate it. When she returned to camp, she realized that it was deserted. She sniffed around, and found human footprints and horse hoofprints heading off into the southeast.
They were several hours old, which told Radae that if she had been a little more observant, she would have noticed that Shade and Faye had left before she even woke up. Somehow, she was positive that they had gone into Mordor, but she wondered why they would not ask her to go with them, or at least inform her that they were leaving. Radae decided to fly after Collette and Aranel, as they would be returning to Orthanc after their business was complete and would have no clue where the others were. She would go to them.
She once again spread her wings and soared into the upper atmosphere. She glided easily along and soon spotted, after about 20 minutes, the small figures of the elf and hobbit. She furled her wings and dived noiselessly, swooping over their heads. Both girls shrieked and ducked, and Radae laughed chuckling. When Aranel and Collette saw who it was, they started laughing too. When they were done, Radae filled them in about Faye and Shade.
"So you see, I followed you to tell you where they had gone- I don't think I'd have nearly as much trouble figuring out their whereabouts as you would. I dropped by to fill you in, but now what do I do? Do I proceed with you or go help Shade and Faye in Mordor?" There was silence as hobbit and elf digested the dragon's information and thought about their answers.
Old 10-09-2002, 03:04 PM   #189
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade nodded solomly at Faye and left the tent. Walking out into camp everything was still. Shade thought this was odd. Then the attack came without warning. It was the last attempt of a desperate orc army. They attacked without mercy and with a terrible fury. Shade was caught off guard and barely had time to draw his sword. The orcs had surrounded him and were fingering their cruel weapons. The blow came from the side. A sharp bash to the head from an orc scimter. Shade fell on his knees. The attack of the army around them was deafening. Men screaming, orc shrieking out. A blade was plunged into Shade's side. Shade could only watch, dumbstuck by the chaos around him. Another knife and then an axe. Shade didn't remember anything at all. Life went black and Shade passed out of it.
Old 10-09-2002, 03:21 PM   #190
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Radae quite suddenly changed to elven form, doubled in a firey stab of pain, like a blade thrust through her midriff. Aranel and Collette rushed to her side with cries of concern. "Something had happened." Radae gasped. "I don't know. I have to leave. Mordor. You two carry on to the Ents." She would not say more. She turned dragon with a last wince of pain and took to the air with all speed towards Mordor.
Old 10-09-2002, 03:31 PM   #191
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Radae landed in the middle of a scene of mass destruction. Bodies- orc, elf, and human- lay scattered a foot deep in some places, all in grotesque attitudes and with faces of pain. It was heart-wrenching, even for a dragon. She sniffed through the carnage, looking for a sign of life in any allies. There wasn't a sound. The deathly quiet pressed in on her ears and gave her the chills. She sent a low call out into the smoke-and-ash-filled air. "Shade? Faye?" Dead silence.
Old 10-09-2002, 05:44 PM   #192
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

minutes had stretched by into long hours. Even when Shade had fallen to the ground the attack continued to pound down upon him. He lay as though dead and was sure that if he wasn't already he was near it. He slowly raised a hand to his head. He didn't need to look, he felt blood. He ran a hand down the side of his leg and felt the handle of a blade sticking out. Shade didn't bother to try and get up. Then he heard a call from a few yards away. It sounded desparate.
"Shade? Faye?"
Shade let out a groan and added
Shade-Who calls out in the land of the forsaken?
Old 10-10-2002, 10:02 PM   #193
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

The Eye

Faye had heard Shade cry out so she went to see what had happened. 'What is it Shade?' Faye gasped at the sight of Shade lying on the ground in pain. 'Shade!' she cried and began to bend down next to him but she was suddenly attacked by orcs. They jumped onto her back and tackled her to the ground.'Shade help!' she cried as the orcs laughed tieing her hands and feet with ropes. She was soon carried off with the orc armies.
Old 10-12-2002, 04:23 PM   #194
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Radae heard the groan and the answering call. She carefully, cautiously picked her way around the bodies of the fallen towards the voice. Then she heard the addition of Faye's unmistakeable tones, and knew there was trouble. Not bothering with the earth any more, she took to the skies with a rush of wings. She arrived at Shade's body in time to see an orc band making off with Faye, their tireless legs dragging her at an incredible pace. Within ten seconds- they were gone. She knew even she could not catch up with them. She turned her attention to the here and now- Shade. He lay in a gorey pool of his own blood, a knife of blackened, wickedly curved steel protruded from his upper leg, and he had a nasty gash down the side of the head. She turned elven and knelt at his side. She didn't know what to do for him...
Old 10-12-2002, 04:40 PM   #195
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade felt a presence by him. He half-opened his eyes and saw that it was Radae.
Shade-Welcome to Mordor, Radae, do you know which side I fight for yet?[he said rasply and then coughed. Then Shade's eyes rolled inot the back of his head and spoke several rapid sentences in the black speech that Radae had heard before in Bree. His whole body seemed to tense and then Shade breathed heavily and seemed to settle down again. His eyes looked wild]
Shade-What happened, what did I say?
Old 10-12-2002, 07:58 PM   #196
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

The Eye

"I.. I don't know," Radae stammered. "But I have to take this out." She laid a gentle hand on the black blade, and even at this light touch Shade winced. She unstrung her belt from her waist and laid it between Shade's cracked, chapped lips. "Bite this," she said softly. He closed his eyes and clamped his teeth hard onto the soft leather. Radae turned dragon, set her teeth onto the steel, and swiftly drew it along its own carved path through her companion's flesh. It was done in a heartbeat. Shade arched his back and screamed through the bit of patterned garment. Radae turned elven once again and took a pinch of herbs from a pouch dangling from the end of the belt not in Shade's mouth and sprinkled it on his wounds. She did not answer any questions about what side he was on.
Old 10-13-2002, 09:06 AM   #197
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

The herbs stung his wounds for a minute and then they seemed to soothe the pain abit.
Shade-Help me, sit up.[he said and Radae put her hand around his back as Shade grabbed her shoulder and he pulled himself into a sitting postion.]
Shade-That's a bit better. Where's Faye?[he asked when he noticed her absence] And the others? What has happened? [Shade started to get up but the pain knocked him back to the ground] We can't stay here, its too dangerous.
Old 10-13-2002, 10:23 AM   #198
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Radae bit her lip. "I left Collette and Aranel on their way to the Ents still. The orcs have captured Faye." She was hard-pressed just then to keep Shade on the ground as he murderously thrashed in rage. "WHAT?! Why didn't you stop them?" Radae hung her head.
Old 10-13-2002, 10:30 AM   #199
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Shade took another deep breath.
Shade- I'm sorry Radae, I didn't mean to yell. We have to make contact with Collette and Aranel before it is too late. Any ideas? [Shade left his body fall back to the ground. He was very tired, and still felt drained. He shut his eyes and focused on his breathing, trying to think. Then Radae spoke...
Old 10-13-2002, 10:35 AM   #200
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Sting

"I can make a sling out of some of these tunics," she gestured at the mass of bodies all around them. "One thing I did learn with the elves was how to use a needle." She half-smiled. Shadee grimaced back, a little repulsed at the thought of ripped bloodstained cloth supporting his body, but he nodded and settled back for a several-hour long nap as Radae stalked through the bodies of the fallen, taking a vest here, a tunic there, and before the sun had set, had made a suitable sling. She turned dragon and very gingerly picked up Shade between her teeth and placed him in the sling around her neck. She didn't even wake him. (this made her very proud) However, when she took off, the jolt of her wings startled him into reality...