Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-04-2003, 02:35 PM   #841
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

As Cami slunk about on the edge of the Hall looking for evildoers, she took care to go forward under cover of shadow. In the course of her investigations, she ferretted out the alarming news that one or two unidentified partygoers were threatening to slip something into her drink or hurtling her physically into a closet. Apparently, they did not cherish the prospect of spending time in front of a hot, soapy sink.

Having no desire to meet an untimely end, she made sure to stay close to Angara, and abstain from any further refreshments. Anyways, her notebook was already filled with the names of many Elves and Hobbits who'd received dishwashing citations. There was no need to gather more names. She thought Aman might actually enjoy going out in the following week and dragging the culprits back to the kitchen.

Since this was a non-canonical gathering, it was easy for Cami to summon a phoenix to assist her. The bird was red in color, and Cami suspected that it had somehow slipped into the Downs uninvited from the latest Harry Potter novel. She strapped the book onto the back of the phoenix and sent the bird flying back to the Green Dragon Inn, where it would be safely guarded by Cook and her giant meat cleaver. Receiving word that the register had safely arrived, she visibly relaxed and decided to turn her attention to other things.

The first thing that came to mind was the giant wooden rabbit that had vanished some time ago into thin air.
Old 05-04-2003, 02:48 PM   #842
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Firondoiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"So has anything happened to you at the party?" Earwen asked, "I mean like have you danced, with anyone did you get drunk, do Kareokee?"

"No I didn't get drunk. I don't drink you see. And I'm afraid I was asleep while all the Kareokee was going on." Firondoiel replied.

"Oh. Have you danced with anyone?" Earwen asked.

Firondoiel's eyes got a distant look in them. She turned and looked at a certain someone sitting at her table.

"Firondoiel?"

Firondoiel was startled out of her reverie by Earwen's concerned voice. "I'm sorry. I got a little distracted. I danced with the Phantom once but we were interrupted by his cell phone." Firondoiel said quickly. Earwen looked rather confused by the one of Firondoiel's voice. Afraid she had offended Earwen she asked"Won't you come join me at my table? It's as dull as tombs there. Everyone is still asleep."
"Forth, and fear no darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"
Old 05-04-2003, 02:50 PM   #843
Schmendrick
Wight

Schmendrick has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Isilmë was starting to feel a bit discouraged. This party wasn't going at all the way she had hoped! She had to be very boring indeed, considering that the boy who had come to keep her company had now remained silent for a good ten hours at least! Her singing hadn't elicited much (read: at all) attention either. And as if this wasn't enough, it rained inside. And - on top of everything - there was the Karaoke. And the Macarena. Isilmë shuddered.

Well, at least she had finally located the person, who had been singing The Clash. It was a hobbit- woman, standing not far away from her. Isilmë smiled at her approvingly (although she had probably no idea, why), but didn't dare to leave Talômi alone. Instead, she turned to order something to eat (having just realized she hadn't eaten anything for three days!). She finally settled for a " Sam's special", (which seemed to contain rabbit, potatoes and some sort of herbs) and for a while she forgot everything else around her.
Old 05-04-2003, 02:53 PM   #844
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Sting

"Sure I would love to. I was getting kinda bored earlier when everyone was asleep" Eärwen replied. She followed Firondoiel over to the table." Can I get some lembas?" Eärwen asked a passing waiter.
Old 05-04-2003, 02:56 PM   #845
Laiquendi
Animated Skeleton

Laiquendi has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Lalaith started to get bored again. She considered leaving but that would be no fun either. She turned back to the bar and nibbled on some lembas.

I amar prestar aen, Han mathon ne nen, Han mathon ne chae, A han noston ned wilith.
Old 05-04-2003, 02:58 PM   #846
Nuinatariel
Haunting Spirit

Nuinatariel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

"Oh, curses!" said Lëowen, glancing at her watch. "I have to go now," she told the hobbit sitting by the door. "Good bye!"

Without even a puff of smoke this time, Lëowen vanished.

(I'll be back on later!)
Old 05-04-2003, 03:01 PM   #847
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

Ugh. The stinkin owl was Hedwig. Stinkin Harrry Potter. Couldn't get away from him. So I'm the stupid git? Pah! Well, we'll see about that! I'm sure that, if I were to survey, most would say that I am smarter than both Anuion and Helkahothion! "Mwahahahahhahahaha!" Rytien laughed maniacally.

Too bad balrogs don't have wings, I'll have to settle for a chicken wing. Well, maybe he'll sink in his stinkin yellow submarine. Well, maybe I should stop thinking about how I can get him killed and continue trying to talk to Lyra. I'll ignore him for a few pages. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Old 05-04-2003, 03:01 PM   #848
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

The hole in the Hall's ceiling had been covered to keep out the rain but the sound of a landing copter could still clearly be heard inside. When the noise from the airscrews began to draw away a lady in ruby-red gown (re-)entered the parlor after her absence of (approximately) 58 hours and 12 new pages of posts.

Annunfuiniel stood in the doorway and tried to get some picture of what was going on in the great hall. Elves, men, hobbits, dwarves, A Chicken, one hippo, the Phantom and, yes, a dragon! with some quite indefinable creatures (with those she was mostly referring to Iarwain, and Lush who still appeared more innocent than was humanly possible) were mingling the best they could. And as if that wasn't confusing enough Annun was almost certain she heard two flies changing opinions over matters of taste.

'Confused' would have been a major understatement when describing Annun's state of mind but she hid her perplexity masterly. Her self-esteem was braced by the knowledge that she had had her gown dry-cleaned, her hair looked utterly posh and her make-up was as perfect as ever. But gaining this state of perfectness had taken much more time today than in the opening day of the Party: after the weekend visit of her brothers two kids she was rather in the mood for a coffin to lay herself in than for a party. Annun viewed the cozy couches with longing before turning her gaze back to the party.

Annun was well aware she had made some mental notes before leaving the Grand Hall just over two days ago but now it seemed she had lost them. Damned memory blocks!, she uttered and made a mental note to forget the mental noting and get a decent solid notebook. After this decision she had a vague sensation of déjà vu but couldn't quite figure it out.

Annun left the depths of her mind and the absent expression on her face turned to a captivating smile more befitting to the party atmosphere. She decided to head for the buffet first, avoiding the bar and its treacherous liquids, and on her way she observed the assembly hall (which renewed appearance didn't pass unnoticed to her) for familiar faces.

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Annunfuiniel ]
Old 05-04-2003, 03:01 PM   #849
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Firondoiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"Lembas for me as well." Firondoiel told the waiter before he walked away. "So, how has the party been for you?" Firondoiel asked Earwen once they were seated.
"Forth, and fear no darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"
Old 05-04-2003, 03:05 PM   #850
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
Eye

Pidwidgeon flew trough the hall and chrashed into Durelin who was (like always) babbling to herself. She took the little letter and unfolded it.

Dear Durelin,

Your babbling.

Greetings,

Anuion

P.S. Sinking in a submarine won't hurt. Theya are designed to sink you know? And you say your smarter than me. I laugh at your ignorance. MWUAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-04-2003, 03:07 PM   #851
Trippo The Hippo
Wight

Location: somewhere with hippos that say jolly o and wear spectacles
Trippo The Hippo has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

Trippo walks over to Menelien trying to stir her from her sleep so he could get his dance.
Old 05-04-2003, 03:07 PM   #852
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Sting

"Its been great. I haven't managed to get drunk. I did 'We go together' from Grease for Kareokee and I danced with the SaucePan Man and Talômi, so I've been havning a pretty good time".
Old 05-04-2003, 03:14 PM   #853
Laiquendi
Animated Skeleton

Laiquendi has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Lalaith looked at her watch. Standing up she very loudly proclaimed.
"GOODBYE MY FELLOW DOWNER'S I WILL SEE YOU IN THY MORNING"
Walking out of the room she wondered why she had bothered to say anything at all.

((please include me in furthur posts while i'm not here))

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Laiquendi ]

I amar prestar aen, Han mathon ne nen, Han mathon ne chae, A han noston ned wilith.
Old 05-04-2003, 03:16 PM   #854
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Silmaril

The Ork security guards looked up to see two black-hooded figures making their way up the red carpet. A suspicious sight, acompinaied by a loud clomping steps. These unknown guests were much later than the rest.

"Get the guest list, this might be trouble." One of the Orks whispered to those nearby. Moments later a hobbit ran to them, gasping:

"Here it is, oi! I'm about to have a heart attack, and when I do, expect my family to join that violent mob over there." With that, the hobbit dragged himself back inside.

The mysterious ones neared, drawing more uncertainty from the Downers. Whispers and gossip spread throughout the party. As they came to the entrance, they were stopped by the guards.

"Reveal yourselves, and your purpose for being here." The Head Guard hissed.

Suddenly one of the cloaks flew off right into a guards face. The figure revealed himself to be none other than Harlon Nowane. He was dressed in his finest Jester outfit. Green and yellow checkered tuxedo, and a matching hat, complete with sleigh bells. His unusual orange hair stuck out, along with his grin.

Harlon's date imediately lossed her balance, falling on her face. She grumbled and said:

"Halorn Nowane! I can't believe you! Throwing your cloak at the security and dropping your date! Apologize for you horrible manners!" She gently took her cloak off, showing herself to be Morai. Dressed in a blueish-green dress wasn't the strange thing. It was the huge platform boots Morai wore, at least six inches high. Morai's hair clung to her face, soaked from the rain.
"Greetings, I'm Morai, and this is my date Harlon Nowane." She spoke, glancing over the clipboard.

"Come in, nice shoes." The Guard grumbled, shrugging as he let them through.

Harlon helped Morai along, for her boots were heavy. Finding an empty table, they sat down.

"Crowded place, isn't it? I wonder if those orks were deafend by your noisy boots." He joked.

"Oh shut up, you know I'd be almost a foot shorter than you if I didn't wear them. Besides, your the one with the jingling hat." Morai answered.

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Morai ]
Old 05-04-2003, 03:17 PM   #855
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

Sophia grinned as she saw her friend Alaklondewen come into the room. Being fellow quiz-room addicts, Sophia hoped Alak would come over and talk to her. She hadn't done much that was interesting since applauding Earwen's rendition of that lovely Grease tune.

Standing up and waving from her table, Sophia tried to catch Alak's eye. Would she notice?
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Old 05-04-2003, 03:30 PM   #856
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

As time wore on, Poppy's head drooped and her eyes closed, and curled up on her chair, she slept peacefully, unaware of the drunken dancing going on around her.
Old 05-04-2003, 03:37 PM   #857
Liriodendron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Liriodendron has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Liriodendron was just finishing her last chant..."We are the children of Rarn...ommmmmmmmm." She smiled, rolled her tapestries and decided to check out the restrooms. You never know what might be going on in the lounge! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2003, 03:41 PM   #858
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Menelien began to stir, somebody seemed to be shaking her. A slightly slurre "Yes?" came out of her mouth. "Whaddaya want?" almost came after it, but she suppresed it, having a wild thought that her mother might indeed have come to get her. She sat up, rubbing her eyes, and saw the familiar figure of Trippo the Hippo. As she greeted him, another thought crept through her mind. !@#$%! I could have sworn the music was Beatles a minute ago!thinks the devoted Beatles fan. [/I]Damn this![/i] she thought, as some notes from Hero by Mariah Carey floated through the air. The sound almost made her gag, having been forced to sing it, to put it mildly, often, in her music class a year or two before. She made a great effort, and turned her thoughts back to the Hippo standing in front of her.

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: GaladrieloftheOlden ]
Old 05-04-2003, 03:45 PM   #859
Trippo The Hippo
Wight

Ring

"May i have this dance?" Asked Trippo. He didn't give her much choice in the matter, as he began to lift her out of her chair, and brought her to the dance floor. They began to dance.
Old 05-04-2003, 03:58 PM   #860
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

"But of course" was what Menelien was about to say, but then she realized she was already in midair. The song had (mercifully) changed to something less dripping with honey than "Hero", so Menelien relaxed and danced, feeling relieved that she and Trippo were finally online...*ahem* awake at the same time. She tried some new steps and failed miserably at them, but luckily Trippo had been glancing over in another direction just then. Looking around, she saw a group of 3 or 4 looking mischievous and like they were planning something. Menelien wished them luck, whatever they were doing. Plans do make for interesting times later... she thought, remembering her dance in the rain the night before. She looked back at Trippo and smiled.

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: GaladrieloftheOlden ]
Old 05-04-2003, 04:09 PM   #861
Trippo The Hippo
Wight

Ring

Trippo smiled remembering all the fond party memories. He looked at Menelien as they danced around. Though he was always deep in thought. "To think at one point you thought I couldn't speak, and here we are dancing." He said to her as he tossed her up in the air and caught her with his amazing hippo strength.
Old 05-04-2003, 04:18 PM   #862
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Menelien shrieked and giggled as Trippo threw her and caught her, as she was only a bit scared that he wouldn't catch her, but of course he did and set her carefully onto the ground. She smiled again. This was quite enjoyable, and croudedness was definitely not a problem, as all couples moved aside quickly when the hippo moved onto their side of the floor. Menelien could only gape at how fast everybody got out of the way when Trippo came by. Then she just threw her head back and laughed, seeing the expression on a hobbit's face as she ran for safety.
Old 05-04-2003, 04:26 PM   #863
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Lyra fell about laughing at Rytien and Anuion's letters to each other.
"So you can do comedy as well as horror?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She turned to Rytien with a smirk.
"Did you ever see the film Andre? About a seal? Well, never mind. What I want to know is how Anuion wrote those letters while dancing. Or did he stop and not say anything? And did Aman really want the Beatles songs to stop? Tune in next time on the Barrowdowns party to find out..."

Lyra shook her head. Where the HECK did that come from?
"So, when do we start the food fight? Do we have to wait for Helka-Anuion to come back?"
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 05-04-2003, 04:28 PM   #864
Trippo The Hippo
Wight

Ring

Trippo and Menelien got one final twirl in before the song came to an end. They made one short pit stop at the buffet line before returning back to their table. As they took a rest from there strenuous dancing.
Old 05-04-2003, 04:29 PM   #865
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

"Well, yes, I'm afraid we do if you wish to go along with our plan...you know...about..." Rytien hoped Lyra would figure it out. "I can't say it out loud!"

[Break to owl - letter world]

Another stinkin owl. Stinkin little owl. Rytien decided it was time to do her own thing. So, she snapped her fingers together and a falcon flew down to land on her shoulder, but spotting the little owl, it swooped down on it instead. Tiny wings don't cut it. The falcon came back to Rytien, and she plucked a feather out of its teeth. Then she took out a piece of paper and ink and used the little feather to write.

Dear Hairy son of a Dutch Pig Elfy Boy,

Well, smarty pants, it doesn't hurt to sink in a submarine, eh? You only suffocate and die. Or, usually when it sinks, water comes through the hull and you drown. Not a big problem, eh? I will be awaiting word from Lyra to decide on what we will do. You have no say in it because you are completely obsolete. Go curl up and die in the punch bowl.

Signed,

Rytien, Dagoriel

P.S. - You are a fish-eyed weasel face.

The falcon flew off to find Anuion, and, dropping the letter on his head, it began plucking out hairs.

[Back to party world]

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Durelin ]
Old 05-04-2003, 04:34 PM   #866
Trippo The Hippo
Wight

Ring

Trippo suddenly fell asleep muttering something about awakening in a hour and a half.
Old 05-04-2003, 04:41 PM   #867
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Not again! thought Menelien. People at this party seem to need a lot of sleep... She stood up, did not get a drink [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] , and walked off in the general direction where most noise was coming from...
Old 05-04-2003, 04:46 PM   #868
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Lyra pouted in confusion. What on Middle Earth was Rytien talking about? She sighed. If only Durelin would check her PMs, if she hasn't already...

Her face brightened. I want to join in letter writing! she thought.

###
Dear Rytien and Anuion,

Stop the letter writing subplot, or I'll scream and scream until I'm sick!
Love, Lyra.
###

She read over what she had written, and realised it sounded like a 5 year old. If that wasn't insulting to 5 year olds. So she tore it up. Perhaps I'll try semaphore? Waving her arms around got no response. Damn..........
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 05-04-2003, 04:58 PM   #869
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sting

Sophia, who was becoming quickly more and more bored, decided it was time to go see what Fin was up to. He couldn't possibly be asleep, it was so late! But she had no better place to start looking than on the sofa-bed where she'd left him that morning.

Partiers were already beginning to drop onto their respective couches and drift off, Sophia went through the coat rooms quietly to avoid waking anyone up. Out here the sound of snoring nearly drowned out the sound of the music still playing (randomly) from the main room.

Sophia approached the sofa-bed quietly, laughing under her breath. There he was, still sleeping in the unnatural position she'd left him in that morning, one arm flung out over an imaginary companion.

She reached out and shook his shoulder. His eyes opened slowly and he murmured, "I didn't mean to call you Lisa... I know your name's Michelle..." Sophia laughed out loud and flopped down on the edge of the bed.

"If you don't get up this minute, I'm going to fold this up with you inside it!" she threatened.

"Sophia?" he asked groggily, squinting up at her. She grabbed his hands and pulled him to his feet, delivering a sharp kick to the end of the bed. It folded back up with a creak, leaving the bored Sophia to drag her sleepy escort back to the party.
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Old 05-04-2003, 05:19 PM   #870
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Sting

All Rytien had to do was see the word "stop" in Lyra's writing to know what it meant. She waited patiently as Lyra waved her arms around then said, "Okay. I promise I'll stop."

"Now, I must be going. I will be back in an hour or so...see ya!"

*poof* Green smoke.
Old 05-04-2003, 05:22 PM   #871
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Menelien had been planning to go and talk to Sophia, but apparently she had found her partner, so Menelien sighed and turned to find herself another companion. Or drink.
Old 05-04-2003, 05:28 PM   #872
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Alaklondewen slipped quietly back into the party. She'd had some personal business to attend to and had disappeared for some time. Now she was back and ready for some action.

Surveying the room, she noticed the unsightly hole in the ceiling. Hmm...There has to be an interesting story behind that, she thought while shaking her head and smiling. Was that the Chicken sleeping on Thoriel? She wondered what the girl's date was thinking about the new development.

Thinking of Fin, she looked around the room for him and his other dates. She had yet to come in contact with them and wanted to say her 'hellos'.

Finally spotting Sophia holding up what looked to be a sleepy (or drunk?) Fin, Alaklondewen made her way around the sleeping bodies that laid around the room to her friends.

"Sophia! Fin! I'm so glad to finally see someone I know," she shook Sophia's hand and smiled at Fin.

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: alaklondewen ]
Old 05-04-2003, 05:29 PM   #873
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

After being shoved offstage once more, I decide it's time for something to eat. Heading towards the buffet table, however, I run flat out into an elf
"Uff!" she says. "Watch where you're going, will you?"
"Terribly sorry, Menelien is it? It seems that my head is not screwed on right today..."

Old 05-04-2003, 05:33 PM   #874
Eruanna
Memento Mori

Eruanna has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Eruanna stepped back into the room hoping that she had not missed anything important. She had slumbered most of the day away. By changing her sleep patterns mayhap she could keep awake during the hours when most of the guests seemed to post...er party.

There seemed to be a lot of feathers on the floor, not yellow ones though.

Eruanna had changed from her biker leathers into a little-black-dress. The dress was quite old, but had served its purpose well in the past, cut as it was to show off her figure in a most becoming way. She had recently cut her hair, it lay in soft curls about her ears, framing her elfin features and swan-like neck to perfection. She fluffed up her hair with her fingers as she seemed to have lost her comb! The only adornment she wore was an exquisite diamond pendant, shaped like a teardrop.

Eruanna looked around the assembled party guests for a friendly face......

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Eruanna ]
Old 05-04-2003, 05:36 PM   #875
Sillabub
Wight

Sillabub has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

"HI!!!!!"Sillabub yelled to Lysi.
"You don't have to yell, I'm standing right beside you!"Lysi groaned.
"Oooops!Sorry!"Sillabub winced.
"We stole some cherry wine!"Antien told Lysi.
"And I hotwired the cd player and I finished allll the black forest cake and I played with my lighter and...well yah. Have you seen Fraul?" Sillabub put in.
"No, I just arrived." Lysi answered.
"Why do you mention him every other conversation?" Antien asked.
Sillabub raised her eyebrows. "changing topic now! So, Lysi, what's new?"
"nothing!I just got here!" Lysi exclaimed impatiently, her eyes flickering lime green.
"Ok, ok, sorry!" Sillabub apologized.
"Let's spike the punch again!" Antien suggested.
"YAH!!!!!" Lysi yelled, running towards the punch bowl after her.
Sillabub crawled under the table and returned to her hotwiring.
Old 05-04-2003, 05:39 PM   #876
the real findorfin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

the real findorfin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to the real findorfin Send a message via AIM to the real findorfin
Sting

As Alaklondewen greeted them, Fin opened his eyes and stood up straighter, taking his weight from Sophia.

"Alak!" Sophia cried, "you've been away for quite a while. I'm glad you're back!"

They moved across to their familiar table, where Alatariel, Thoriel and Chicken were still dozing.

Fin slumped as they sat down and Sophia patted his leg reassuringly. "Poor dear," she teased. "Its past his bedtime."

"Hrmph," Fin grunted, but didnt raise his head from the table.
Alak laughed at the sleepy elflord, "aw, hes so cute." The two friends continued to tease Fin until he told them to shutup and stuck his tongue out.
"Ok, we are sorry," Sophia said, taking his head and lying it on her legs.
"Thats better," he said sleepily, before closing his eyes again and snuggling up to her.
Old 05-04-2003, 05:51 PM   #877
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Alaklondewen couldn't help but smile to see the handsome Elf Lord sleeping on Sophia's lap. As soon as they were sure he was sleeping soundly, Alak asked Sophia, "So, what is it really like to share your date with two other Elves? Hmm...maybe I should say, what's it like to be the only date awake?"

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: alaklondewen ]
Old 05-04-2003, 06:10 PM   #878
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sting

Sophia smiled at Alak's question. "Share? I really haven't had to..." she rumpled Fin's hair affectioinately as she spoke and he drowsily swatted at her hand mumbling incoherently about his reputation. The two girls laughed.

"How's your party been going?" Sophia asked Alak, "I haven't seen you much, although Fin seems to keep in touch pretty well..." she trailed off. "I'm not sure I'm going to remember much of this party." she confessed, "there was a particularly unfortunate incident with a full bottle of Mudwater." Alak laughed heartily at this, while Sophia blushed. Fin merely snuggled deeper into her lap, kissing her fingertips and muttering incoherently again, something about pretty and kisses.

Sophia glanced down at him hopelessly. "I shouldn't have gotten him up..." she apologized to Alak. "I don't think he's slept nearly as much as he'd like us to believe." she winked and Alak tried her hardest to look horrified. "I'll be right back..." she said, and hoisted Fin back to his feet.

"I'm awake." he mumbled against her shoulder.

"I'm sure you are." she laughed, and steered him across the room to a vacant sofa, depositing him on it as gently as she could.

"Kiss me goodnight..." he mumbled, but before the words were out he was dozing again. Sophia shook her head at him as he began to snore softly, then bent down and kissed him goodnight.

Returning to the table she gave Alak a smile and said, grinning, "He is so full of it."
Old 05-04-2003, 06:10 PM   #879
Liriodendron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Liriodendron has just left Hobbiton.
Liri emerged from the ladies lounge calm and relaxed. "Ahhhhh! she smiled. There's just nothing better than a friendly, pleasant chat over the merits of the LoTR books versus the movies. Debating is such fun!" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Things still seemed rather "trippy" in the main hall, so Liri decided to see if Raefindal had arrived yet. "I hope she brings some of her herb bread", murmured Liri, starting to get hungy.
Old 05-04-2003, 06:15 PM   #880
Eruanna
Memento Mori

Eruanna has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Across the room Eruanna could see an Elf waving to her. Recognising her friend Lalaith she made her way over to her.

"Mae Govannen, Lalaith. Are you having a good time? she asked.

"I'm afraid I don't know many people here," the young Elf replied. "I think most of my friends are either asleep or have had too much to drink!"

"Never mind," Eruanna laughed, "perhaps this is only a brief respite. There has certainly been enough drama and excitement so far. Did you see the fireworks?"

With that, the two elves made their way to a table to watch the rest of the proceedings.

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Eruanna ]