The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2012, 11:22 AM   #1
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Tolkien Silver Leaves journal for the White Tree Fund

from the press release:

The Tolkien-based journal, Silver Leaves, Issue 4, is hot off the press! The theme is Dragons and we are very excited about getting it into the hands of Tolkien and fantasy fans. This is another superb issue, with contributors including Jef Murray, Colin Duriez, Alison Baird, Doug Adams, Tim Kirk, Peter S. Beagle, Constance Wagner, Anna Repp, Ted Nasmith, among many other talented folk. Ordering information is at White Tree Fund And always remember, “It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations”!

We are now looking to receiving submissions for the next issue, themed on The Hobbit. The deadline for submissions is February 1, 2013.

from me:
The journal prints any media, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, interviews, illustrations, so if you have something to say about TH that you've been hankering to see in tree-format rather than digital, this is your chance.

The editors are all very nice people. They don't bite, except for second breakfast.