The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2004, 04:53 AM   #241
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Quote:
watashi no mori desu!!!!
Your name is Mori??!

Anyhow. Getting in the Zone. (ahh! a Birtney reference! Nooo!)

My latest dream was that I was a servent in the Citadel and one of my brothers was trying to kill me. I was screaming and everything but my brother was still trying to strangle me and down the dark hallway comes Denethor and his guards.
"What is this?" he says in his vioce... (you know deep and dark and threaening) "Take this man away!" he orders them and my brother is taken to the citadel gaol. "Now, if anyone else comes to kill you my girl, just let Faramir know, im sure he will try and save you." he says and I bow and he walked away.

It was very strange, it was followed by a nightmare about... somethign else, cant remember, but it was a bad night for dreaming.

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 11:23 PM   #242
Gil Galad
Haunting Spirit

Gil Galad has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gil Galad Send a message via Yahoo to Gil Galad
I had the worst dream any LOTR fan could have.... a world without LOTR!!! dun dun dun!!!!!!!!!!! I walked around asking people if they wanted to see it and they were like what's that? It was horrible. *starts rocking*

Certainty of death, small chance of success... what are we waiting for?- Gimli ROTK
Gil Galad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 02:47 PM   #243
Miriel Undomiel
Wight

Miriel Undomiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Miriel Undomiel
I dreamed that there was a boat (probably the Interceptor) outside my house, wich is impossible, cus I live in something like a forrest. On the boat was commodore Norrington, governor Swann and Elisabeth. They were all looking at a small boat, containing Captain Jack Sparrow. I kinda was Elisabeth, and I had forgotten all about Will, and was heart broken since Jack was leaving me. So I jumped off the Interceptor to get to Jack, but he just kept on rowing. So I think I drowned.
The only thing this dream had to do with LotR, was that Will/Legolas was there somewhere. Oh well
Old 02-29-2004, 03:23 PM   #244
warrenerd
Animated Skeleton

warrenerd has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to warrenerd
i dreamed that i was on this sort of journey with a group of people i dont' know (not the fellowship). but one of them was aragorn, but he looked like this guy i know, stephen. i mean, i can see how i dreamed that, because stephen acts exactly like aragorn. so anyway, we (aragorn and i) had to go off and finish the journey without them (like frodo and sam), but, unlike the book, they all saw us off. but i remember that while we were in this thin little elvish boat, aragorn was in the form of a wolf. so i guess that means i see aragorn, stephen, and wolves as the same thing? yeah... i guess...
~dreaming at the wall~
Old 03-04-2004, 12:19 PM   #245
Miriel Undomiel
Wight

Miriel Undomiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Miriel Undomiel
Silmaril

Had another dream... this time also about a boat.
Some members from the Fellowship (Aragorn, Pippin, Legolas and Gandalf), Sirius Black, Snape, Harry, Ron and Hermione and I had to flee the country (I don't know which country).
So, we got this boat, and started sailing. It went really fast, but when we had travelled for a coupple of days, Gandalv had to go back.
He had forgotten something (I think it was his toothbrush), and he could suddenly fly! But again, he had forgotten something, so Sirius had to fly after him.
They both died, and we was captured by some Slytherin-punks.
Eternal slavery at a boat that was called Gondor, but was Hoggwarts. So weird...
Old 03-16-2004, 06:42 PM   #246
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Last night, I had a dream that I walked into a video store with my Mom. I saw a RotK movie poster on the wall so I went over to look at it. There were pictures of Sam, Frodo, and Gollum and Mt. Doom on it. All of a sudden I turned into Sam, and Frodo and Gollum were right beside me. (We were still in the video store) Then Frodo started to run as fast as he could to the back of the video store. Lo and Behold, the entrance to the Cracks of Doom were there! Frodo runs in and is standing there and I (being Sam) said something like "No, Frodo, no!" I ran in and grabbed him and pushed him into the fire. Then suddenly we were all at the entrance the video store and Frodo again starts running to the Cracks of Doom. I catch up to him, and Gollum comes up behind us and pushes Frodo in. We were then at the entrance to the video store again and Frodo (aren't you surprised?) starts running back to the Cracks of Doom. I run as fast as I can and catch up to Frodo who is looking into the fire and I was running so fast I couldn't stop. I ran into Frodo and we both fell in. We then had a nice relaxing hot bath in the lava at Mt. Doom.

That was long.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 06:40 AM   #247
Mariska Greenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mariska Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I myself can't remember to have ever dreamt about anything lotr related, but a collegue of mine, who doesn't care about lotr at all, had a lotr dream...
We are expecting a new collegue to come work with us, and last night she dreamt it was "that stupid hobbit from Scotland"...
Old 03-17-2004, 08:16 AM   #248
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I had a dream where I was playing cards with Sam and Boromir. Boromir kept winning.
Old 03-18-2004, 08:29 PM   #249
elfearz1
Shade of Carn Dûm

elfearz1 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elfearz1
Eye re:

Quote:
I had the worst dream any LOTR fan could have.... a world without LOTR!!! dun dun dun!!!!!!!!!!! I walked around asking people if they wanted to see it and they were like what's that? It was horrible. *starts rocking*
that's terrible!!!!! NO! hehe
elfearz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 04:23 PM   #250
Lalaithwen

Question

Arrrrg! I just typed out the first half of a very long dream but when I clicked post i was suddenly logged out and i couldn't get back. Stupid computer
Old 03-30-2004, 02:30 PM   #251
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The end of the world as we know it. I feel fine, incidentally.
Maeggaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye LOTR meets Little Mermaid?!? The Horror!

Here's my bizarre LOTR dream:

I was Sam and Pippin and I were captured by Ursilla from "The Little Mermaid" and chained to a rock. When the tide came in, we would be drowned. I asked Ursilla to let us go, because right outside her sea cave was Pellenor Fields and the others were busy fighting Orcs. I told her that I wanted to see them all one last time. She agreed to let us go if we PROMISED to come back to the rock later. We did.

We went out to fight, but the battle was already over. I found Aragorn and hugged him. He looked uncomfortable as I did so, but said he was glad to see me because he thought I was dead. Then I found Merry, but he was in a bad mood.

"Go away," he said. "I'm sad becasue all the elves are leaving Middle Earth." I told him that I was sad about that too, but he gave me a dirty look and left.

I decided to go look for Legolas before I went back to Ursilla becasue he might be in a better mood, but I woke up.

Odd.

MAEG!~
I dream of Merry with the light brown hair..
Old 04-02-2004, 03:26 AM   #252
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I had a really bizarre dream. A shifty hobbit, kind on like Toby Longholes in the rp im doing at the moment tried to sell me a AU $28,000 Louis Vuitton alligator skin handbag, and he was getting very angry that i wasnt buying it, and all this happened in the middle of the Queen Street Mall!

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 04-02-2004, 08:38 PM   #253
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

Dream 1~

I was on my friend's pool deck and was running back and forth screaming "The orcs will get me! The Orcs will get me!"

Then out of nowhere Aragorn and Boromir come out of this hole in the deck. Aragorn has this pink horn of Gondor and Boromir has a blue one. Boromir picks me up and says "I'll save you milady!" then throws me on the Bill the Pony and tries to get me home. That's all I remember.

Dream 2~

I'm sitting in the theater watching FOTR and it's at the part with the river and the Nazguls in the water and the white horses in the water. And I say "That's not right" and insist the movie be rewound.

And I kept having it played back until I was sucked into and there was Gollum playing in the dirt. And throughout the whole dream there was this voice going, "Gimli, Gimli, Gimli."

Dream 3~

It's started out like Finding Nemo. I was swimming through the mine field or whatever it was with the sub. I touch one of the mine and everything it exploding around me. Instead of dying I get blown to Middle Earth adn there's Pippin dancing on a sign that says "Middle Earth"

I have many more, but I can't remember them, but I shall return when I do.
Old 04-03-2004, 05:49 AM   #254
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Weird dream - I dreamt that I got a McDonald's burger and fries from three Barrowdowners. There was a note on the back that said "from now on I am going to send you a burger and fries on the weekends. We can communicate by leaving notes on the burger package." Then my mom wouldn't let me eat the burger because it could be poisoned.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 11:43 PM   #255
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

LOTR related dream snippet... thats all I can remember of it anyway.

On the plains of Rohan, Éomer and co ride up, me playing the cycnic said rudely "Well, look, If it isnt Sergant Pepper and his hoard of Tip-Top mufifn men!" and thus remembering they had sharp pointy weapons and that I admire them so was apologetic.

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 04-27-2004, 03:28 PM   #256
Mad Baggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: A place where after thunder golden showers come falling like a rain of flowers.
Mad Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Alrighty, in my town we have a very nice path along the river; it is gravel and beautiful to walk on. I dreamt that my friends and I were walking along this path and all of a sudden Yoda appeared! He told us to follow him, so we did, and he began leading us up these wide, black stone steps that looked suspiciously familiar. Suddenly Yoda turned into Saruman, and he was going to imprison us in Orthanc! I screamed, "This isn't Yoda's house! This is Orthanc! We gotta get out of here before Saruman kills us!" Then we ran and got away.
Old 04-29-2004, 07:18 AM   #257
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I had a dream that I became blonde and was about to fight a battle in Rivendell. Unfortunately, I was woken up before the bloodshed ensued!
Old 04-29-2004, 02:15 PM   #258
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Splendid, I can talk about my LOTR related dream on here and no-one will shiftily back away from me wondering about calling the psychiatrist.

Apparently this dream is dangerously geekish:
My Gollum action figure came to life and it was running around my living room gnashing it's teeth, shrieking with laughter and chasing the cats, then one of the moggies ran up the curtains and pulled them down (he's a big lad). This chasing thing carried on for some time and then for some reason the Gollum figure had a sombrero on and his face was done up like one of those Mexican Day of the Dead jolly skeleton things you see.
Lalwendë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 11:58 AM   #259
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Eye

I dreamt that I came home from school one day and my mom was standing in the doorway with the ever-popular "You are in soooo much trouble!" look on her face. She didn't say anything, but my sister appeared next to me and said that someone from the Society for Nearsighted Elves had called the house. My mom got really angry because she thought I had given my phone number away on the Internet, which even I am not stupid enough to do.

Anyway, I decided to find out who had called me. I asked my sister who it was, but she couldn't remember. I started writing out the names of everyone in the society, hoping that she could pick out which person had called. She thought the name started with an S, but she said it wasn't Saraphim. It turned out to be someone with the name Siluntharwen. Somehow this "Siluntharwen" had gotten my phone number and was pretending to be a member of the Society. She passed my number to Lhunardawen, who called me later. My mom got angry because now everybody knew my number. For some reason, Lhunardawen was on vacation with Saraphim in Russia and they decided to call me from Moscow... Weird...

~Maeg
Old 06-07-2004, 09:51 AM   #260
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Yippee, I finally had another LOTR dream!!

I dreamt that I was Legolas and I was in Moria with Gandalf and Merry. The three of us were crossing the bridge of Khazad-dum when a Nasgul appeared in front of us. The Nasgul thought that Merry was Frodo and wanted to take him to Sauron.

Me being Leggo, the Hero with the Hairdo, I gallantly leaped if front of Merry and started fighting the Nasgul with one of my knives. I was mostly just blocking, though, because I didn't want to risk getting hit with the nasgul's sword. Suddenly, the thing split in half. (Yeah, this dream is weird, so hang on.) One half of him became this midget wraith. G and M just watched as I fought both of them. Then the larger nasgul got the idea to get behind me, so I took out a sword and fought one wraith with one hand and the other with the other hand. I called out to G to help me, but he looked at me like I was crazy and yelled, "No way! I'm not getting involved in that!!" That ungrateful little...

Ahem.
~Maeg
Old 06-07-2004, 01:53 PM   #261
Elianna
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elianna has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I've had several LotR dreams (and only 1 Star Wars dream eventhough I was obsessed w/ SW for 4 yrs.). One, the first, I was at the Prancing Pony w/ Frodo and Co. and I accidently spilt some soup on Frodo, Sam wasn't happy. Then I was outside in the woods..... Anyway, another I remember was really funny: I think I was a hobbit b/c I was shorter than Gimli, but anyway: Aragorn and Legolas were agruing over how someone should do their hair. Legolas was going into all this complicated junk and Aragorn was like "It doesn't matter. It works." Then Gimli tried to put in his two cents, but was cut off.

My friend had a dream where Legolas was playing with a Skip-it. She said it was very scary.
Elianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 11:59 AM   #262
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Eye

Okay, this one is the most bizarre LOTR dream I've ever had:

Eowyn Skywalker, Agent Evenstar (who was Trinity in my dream) and I were walking in a park when we met Gandalf. He was making some adjustments to his staff, adding some "special spells."

Being the stupid kids that we are, we started teasing him about his hair. So naturally, Gandalf got kinda mad and zapped all three of us with his staff. For whatever reason, he turned us into peacocks. Then these zookeepers started chasing us to put us in a zoo, so we hid in the women's bathroom. (Yeah, I told you this thing was weird.) They were male zookeepers so it took them a while to figure out a way to get inside.

By the time they got inside, I had already changed back into a human. Instead of changing into me, however, I turned into this red head lady. (Go figure) Eowyn Skywalker and Trinity were still peacocks, though, so the zookeepers ran after them.

To save them, I pretended to faint. The zookeepers ran over to me and Eowyn S and Trin hid somewhere.

Then I woke up and vowed never to eat chocolate chip peanut butter cookies before bedtime ever again.
Old 06-15-2004, 05:00 PM   #263
Mad Baggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: A place where after thunder golden showers come falling like a rain of flowers.
Mad Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Very odd this is...

I was in my school, running away from these people who wanted to catch me and put me on a leash for some reason. I had Asfaloth with me, and this girl showed up and said, "Here, I'll hide him in a ditch!" I said, "Okay, hurry!" and continued avoiding the leash people. I was also with this guy in my Promotions class named Dom who had suddenly sprouted wings rather like a griffen's. I jumped on his back and we were flying around when we ran into somebody who said, "Hey they found your horse in a ditch all cut up." I said, "No! I gave him to this girl, she said she would hide him!" The person said, "Dude, she was in on it!" The rest is all irrelevant.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:54 PM   #264
Elianna
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elianna has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Nooooooooo! Asfaloth!
Elianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 03:29 PM   #265
Arwen Evenstar

Arwen Evenstar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen Evenstar Send a message via Yahoo to Arwen Evenstar
Silmaril

Wow! So I`m not the only one who has psycho dreams! YAY! *hugs all of the other weirdos*
Arwen Evenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 10:24 PM   #266
elfearz1
Shade of Carn Dûm

elfearz1 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elfearz1
Eye

Quote:
My friend had a dream where Legolas was playing with a Skip-it.
hahahahhahahhaha oh wow hahhahahaha thats the funniest thing I've heard all day.

I haven't had a Lotr related dream in a while. hmmm I used to have them a lot.
elfearz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 11:10 PM   #267
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

Maeg~ post 159 had me laughing for a while. *ahem* I promise I won't call you from Moscow when Lhunardawen and I go to Russia this summer. *laughs some more*

I just had a dream, well, nightmare really, about Turin from the Silmarilion. He was following me around covered in blood. It really freaked me out. I asked Voronwe (who just happened to be there) what was up with Turin, but he didn't help.

Perhaps I shouldn't have named my cat after him...
Saraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 01:40 PM   #268
Sauron_the_Abhorred
Animated Skeleton

Sauron_the_Abhorred has just left Hobbiton.
I had a creepy dream a couple of months ago, and it started with me at my Grandmother's house. I was supposed to be sleeping on her porch, and I kept hearing Dom M.,Sean A., Billy B., Ian M., and Liv T. asking me questions from Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit(this was the night after I got it), and I was scared 'cause it was real dark everywhere. So I got up, and walked to my Grandmother's car, and went inside, but the actors left a Walkie-Talkie inside it, so they kept asking me questions, and then I wet my pants outta fear(in the dream, that is ). Then a white horse cam down to me, and I started to pet it, and it started asking me questions. So I ran into my Grandma's garage, and closed the door. I was sure I was safe, until the people started hacking down the door with Gimli's axe.
Sauron_the_Abhorred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 12:55 PM   #269
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

I have been spending altogether too much time on the Downs. I had a dream last night that I was on the Downs.

And not the actual Barrow-Downs. No. I was here, on the computer, talking to you people.

We were all speaking by posting in forum style, but it came up on my screen like it was a chat room or something.

I've decided that I'm weird...
Saraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 01:08 PM   #270
elfwishes999
Animated Skeleton

elfwishes999 has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

i have had at least 10 different LOTR dreams ever since i saw all 3. so one of them was:
I was traveling with Frodo and Sam and we had just met up with gollum (or smeagol) and one night gollum killed frodo and so it was up to me and sam to take the ring to mordor. of course the first thing we did was kill golloum (or smeagol) and then we continued to mordor. then we somehow destroyed the ring and then we traveled back to the shire and met the rest fo the fellowship (that was still alive) and told them of frodo and then we had a funeral for him. then i woke up...
THIS WAS REALLY STRANGE!!!!! [/B] [/U]
elfwishes999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 07:07 AM   #271
elfwishes999
Animated Skeleton

elfwishes999 has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

ok so i had another dream last night! it was about me being a hobbit and at first i was just chillin with merry and pippin (i had no idea where sam or frodo was) and then it got really dark and pippin told me & merry to follow him. so we did and he took us through the back, muddy, streets of hobbiton and we somehow ended up in front of frodo's house. so we went inside and frodo told us that even though the one ring was destroyed, he was still not sure everythign was right. So then we went WAYYYYYYY down to gondor and talked to aragorn about it and then gandalf showed up (what a coincidence) and he said that there was still a power source bringing back a large evil force. so then the fellowship reunited (it was me, sam, frodo, aragorn, legolas, gimli, gandalf, pippin, and merry) and we all rode to what was left of mordor and looked through it. it turned out that there was another ring that needed to be destroyed. but this ring could only be destroyed by the chosen one (or so gandalf said) and to find the chosen one, each of us had to wear the ring. so i was last to try it on and when i did i of course was the chosen one. i destroyed the ring by using aragorn's sword and simply cutting it in two (too easy, right? WRONG)!! because then there was a loud noise to the east and it turned out that even though saruman had no power, his fort thing came crashing down!!

my mind is complicated.......
__________________________________________________ _______________TAKE WHAT YOU CAN, GIVE NOTHIN BACK!!!
good charlotte rocks!!
elfwishes999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 12:14 AM   #272
Araréiel

Araréiel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Let's just say that, in my LotR dreams, I end up with Legolas. Yes, I'm one of those Legolar people! And my dreams are not decent at all......
Araréiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 12:39 AM   #273
Fingolfin II
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Fingolfin II has just left Hobbiton.
I had a weird dream where I was stuck in Barad-dur with Frodo, only that it was a hotel. I was scared of trying to get out because I thought the manager (who was Sauron) would get angry with me and had already locked up Boromir. This was after watching LotR repeatedly and eating a heavy dinner by the way!
Old 07-08-2004, 11:25 PM   #274
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

I had a rather depressing LOTR dream the other night. I saw everything as though I was Frodo and it was just me and the other Hobbits travelling to Mordor (which happened to be my school). Well we were being chased and Merry and Pippin were caught and killed. Sam fell down the stairs and was most likely captured and I just kept running. I hid in a closest and tried to wait it out, but I too was captured. It was one of those dreams that you can't wake up from and you always seem to be running away.
Old 07-21-2004, 11:31 PM   #275
Morgul Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Morgul Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Morgul Queen
White Tree

I had this really strange one where I was Celebrian...no, not the one from the Bad!Fic....and I ate dinner with Elrond.

Was rather...confusing. To this day I can barely remember what was on my plate...but it did taste good!
Morgul Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 02:23 PM   #276
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Silmaril

I remember my dreams very rarely... So both of these are pretty old, dating back to the months right after FOTR was released...

1. It was December 16, 2001 when I had this dream. I went to bed very excited because when I woke up in the morning, FOTR would be open. I had a dream that my friends and I wnet to see the movie. The screening room was very fancy with red velvet on the seats and all, but on the outside, it looked just like my local theater. I don't remember the details of the movie that I watched, save that none of the characters were anything like anyone from LOTR, but the movie was FOTR that we were watching. Nothing in the plot had anything to do with LOTR, either...But as I left the theater at the end, I said, "That was such an awesome movie!" Go figure, I certainly don't get it.

2. This one happened after I saw FOTR. It was daytime in the city, a place that my mind created only for the purpose of my dream, because it sure wasn't anything like any city I've ever been to... Anyway, suddenly it got very dark outside and all the lights went out. I ran out of my apartment and down the street, along with 8 other teens my age, none of whom I recognized. I knew that this one guy was Frodo, even though none of us looked anything like the characters. So we were all running down the street and I knew that we were running from black riders, even though I never caught a glimpse of any of them. And then we came to this bridge and the frodo-kid fell off and completely disappeared and I knew that I had the Ring...And then I woke up. It wasn't a very scary dream despite being chased by black riders, and I'm still, to this day, wondering exactly what it meant.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:27 AM   #277
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
???

Last night I dreamed I somehow logged into the Barrow-Wight's account. I looked at his reps, and it turns out that he was hiding the fact that Sitheruwen was his Dad, and someone named "mcdonald_orodruin_macdougal" was his wife.

I dunno. I need a brain scrub.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 12:02 PM   #278
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
More dreams...

Ok these are not as bad as the other...

1. Well, I wake up and i'm in some really secluded temperate rainforest (a.k.a. Olympic National Park type setting) I wander over to some pool and I see my reflection. I'm this green-mossy/dryad type thing and i'm hungry. So, I try eating some moss and other vegitation. I'm filled up so, I decide to explore the place. I come across these two little guys and they turn out to be merry and pippin. For some odd reason, Ive built a trap and they walk right into it. In seconds they are bagged. I then walk over, cut down the rope which they are hanging from, tie the top of the net and sling them over my shoulders and go home... Somehow, they do not make any effort to escape. Weird.

2. Okay this one is strange. I'm somewhere in Rivendell and i'm on a type of window-washing suspension board. Except, i'm not washing windows, i'm inside a courtyard painting a scene on a huge strip of wall. Then Elrond has a council meeting, and i'm just happy and in my own little world when they all start to leave. Then Elrond says something causing them to stop in their tracks. He turns around and yells at me to wake up. I'm startled and I turn around. Then in a very carefree voice he says, "Hey, yeah, I don't know who you are but, you're different so, do you want to come along on a quest or something? They'll have a pony."
Then someone from the fellowship pipes up and says something like, "Yes! Do come! If you follow me we'll go to a city with many blank walls! You can paint all you want!" And of course, someone else says, " Do you like parties?"
I end up giving them this blank stare and one says, "I think they are dead... You should pay your workers more Elrond..."
The I suddenly snap to, and reply, "Ah, Sure. Why not..."

~Illusion Ka~
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 11:19 AM   #279
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I don't really remember my dreams but last nights one must have been pretty weird cos I do actually recall some.
I was in Fangorn (the forest not the tree) and Gwaihir came and got his wing caught in the branches of this tree which then came to life. It then told us that we (I say we because Aragorn just appeared, though this is not surprising as it has happened before) had to help it because it had an eagle stuck on it. Gwaihir was then very offended at being called an eagle (I've no idea why) so he pooed on the trees head and it died.
The end.
Old 01-30-2005, 06:30 PM   #280
Assasin
Wight

Assasin has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I had this dream where Faramir asked me to marry him and I said no. I tried to say yes, but I just couldn't. I also had a dream where Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin were trying to kill me. They looked like zomby hobbits or something. I have weird dreams.