The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-06-2003, 07:10 PM   #121
peonydeepdelver
Shade of Carn Dûm

peonydeepdelver has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to peonydeepdelver
Pipe

I'd have to say Pippin, because I'm the second youngest of all my cousins (my bro's the youngest) and they all act like I'm only 8 or something (I'm 14)! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
"Nazgul, Nazgul! You speak of what is deep beyond the reach of your muddy dreams, Ugluk! Nazgul! Ah! All that they make out! One day you'll wish that you had not said that. Ape! You ought to know that they're the apple of the Great Eye." ~Grishnakh
peonydeepdelver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 09:29 PM   #122
Lady Iverin
Haunting Spirit

Lady Iverin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hmmm... well, I took a quiz once and it said that I am most like Arwen. But I feel more like Eowyn, nothing in her life is really going right. And, she falls in love w/ a heartbreaker. *sniff* (But I'm not saying that Aragorn's mean.) [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Lady Iverin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 10:54 AM   #123
the witch king
Wight

the witch king has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Ar-Pharazon, just think iv got abit of a problem with pride and i think if i was in his position i would have attacked Aman to!
Old 02-13-2003, 11:55 AM   #124
Laialthriel
Animated Skeleton

Laialthriel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hmmm, off the top of my head, I think I'm most like Frodo. But definitely with some Tookishness in the mix. I guess I can identify with his situation of being put into a leadership position whether he liked it or not, in a fight he didn't necessarily want to be in, but he went for it with his whole being behind it.

But yet again, I have the stubbornness of Gimli (do I ever) and the aggressiveness of Legolas or Aragorn. Sheesh, I don't know, put all of the personalities in a blender and there you have it: me!

Well I was going to try and be clear and to the point about describing myself, but I really don't think that's possible when talking about my personality.
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Laialthriel
"Let us run with patience the race that is set before us." --Phil 3:14
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." --Gandalf the Gray
Laialthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 04:03 PM   #125
LadyElbereth
Wight

LadyElbereth has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I think I'm most like Merry. I'm loyal, trustworthy and can be pretty silly at times, but when something needs to be done I'm all for being serious and doing it.

I also think that Boromir is someone I can relate to. He's strong, brave, and loyal to his people. He's human, so he's not perfect and makes mistakes, but he has a good heart.
Old 02-13-2003, 06:10 PM   #126
Yavanna Kementari
Haunting Spirit

Yavanna Kementari has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I think I am most like ME! (lol) Of course Yavanna Kementari. I have alot of friends tell me that I have a pure heart and that I am a good person, also very wise [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] That makes me feel good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I am also a mother, a teacher and I am also a very srtong spiritual person.

It is good to be a Valier [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have a lot of responsibilities, that FEW could joggle on a daily basis. Some people look up to me and I must maintain a holy aspect and do the right things so that I don't have to say "Do as I say not as I do!" Jesus said " I do as I see my Father in Heaven do." Thats powerful to me, because I have children watching me all the time! So I try to do as Jesus would have me do! I am not prideful with the power that I weild, I am just and fair, and I always give people the benefit of the doubt.

I love green things and anything that grows or lives in a tree ( I have plants and trees in almost every room! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]) I have a real "green thumb" so to speak. And I care deeply about the living world around me and our Eco-system. I have been adopted by a small parrot ( a Sun Conure to be exact) named Cicero. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He reminds me of how important my trees are [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I think I am much like Yavanna in fact I would love to make a hybrid of a magnolia and a white birch tree( if thats possible).
It would look like Telperion!! Okay thats enought about me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] -(~<~>Yavanna

[ February 13, 2003: Message edited by: Yavanna Kementari ]
Old 02-13-2003, 06:41 PM   #127
Dondagnirion
Wight

Dondagnirion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Dondagnirion
1420!

I would definetly say that I identify with Gimli the most. I am even short but still strong and well-built. I am good with my hands and I do complain a bit but when something goes down there is no one better to have at your side. I am also (or so I have been told [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] .) as stubborn as Gimli is, and as proud of himself as Gimli is. My best friend, oddly enough, is also quite a bit like Legolas, and our friendship quite a bit like theirs. We jab at eachother now and then but are hanging out together quite often and always try to help eachother out.

Dondagnirion
"There is no spoon."
Dondagnirion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 10:02 PM   #128
Tate Aisling
Pile O'Bones

Tate Aisling has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Well, when I took the personality tester it said I was most like Frodo. Don't know how I got that. Instead of traveling to Mt. Doom to destroy the One Ring I would have passed it on to another Hobbit whether they liked it or not. =^.^=;; I'm not a leader either. =-.-=;;

The tester said I was also a lot like Sam. Now THAT I can see! I'm always loyal to my friends. Heck, I beat up two of the Demon Boys on my street all the time when they tried to make trouble for my friends and/or family. I do believe I chased one of them around with a mop handle too...=^.^=;; Anyhoo, now they don't cause my friends any trouble.
Tate Aisling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 10:05 PM   #129
Cibbwin
Wight

Cibbwin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cibbwin Send a message via MSN to Cibbwin Send a message via Yahoo to Cibbwin
Sting

I definitley have a bit of Merry and Pip in me, as well, I can be foolish and not think at times. Everyone is like that sometimes.
Cibbwin is offline   Reply With Quote