The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2003, 01:09 AM   #521
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Dragon, I imagined you to be shorter as well actually- not as short as myself, obviously...say 5 5.

You got your mum to measure you?! Ok, ok, we believe you...not that much of a hobbit, Beren, dont worry...bright green? *mental image of Beren87 vanishes*
Old 05-12-2003, 04:57 AM   #522
Gorothlammothiel

Gorothlammothiel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

I've been reading back through the many pages of this thread for some days now realising how accurate some people are, and how far off others (including myself) have been at guessing.

It also becomes apparent that not everyone sees others as characters from Middle Earth, Mith as Hugh Jackman? Though I have to say, Earendil being Boromir in a blue tunic was fantastic [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Having been a member of the downs for over a year now, does anyone think they know me well enough to hazard a guess at what I look like, Middle Earth or not? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2003, 08:19 AM   #523
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Wow, there are so many 5'7" people on this thread. And I am joining your ranks... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] When I turned 11 I measured myself up on the wall, so I'll go check how tall I was. Okay, about 5' 2". But I know an eleven year old, a friend from this winter camp thingy a few schools went to, including mine, and she's 5'10 and a half" [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Quote:
Hey, tis probably my fault (Dont ever quote me on that.)
Just quoting for the heck of it [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

~Menelien
Old 05-12-2003, 09:40 AM   #524
Annalaliath
Shade of Carn Dûm

Annalaliath has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Annalaliath Send a message via Yahoo to Annalaliath
Sting

Suddenly I feel old...... but any way I bet no one can guess me not even phantom, especially my age!!!! I am serious. I am older than I act due to the volatile nature of ADD. Did I mention that I drink a lot of coffee.

But any way like I said before I see people as their avatars. Every time I see Beren87's llama avatar I get this funny picture from the Emperor’s New Groove.

[ May 12, 2003: Message edited by: Annalaliath ]
Old 05-12-2003, 10:23 AM   #525
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

Quote:
But I know an eleven year old, a friend from this winter camp thingy a few schools went to, including mine, and she's 5'10 and a half"
*sits quietly in a corner and cries*

Quote:
Mith as Hugh Jackman
!!!

Well, thats an odd picture...

Heres a thought- who here has ever imagined a film character as being one of the members, or vice versa?
Old 05-12-2003, 12:41 PM   #526
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

*Sigh* No-one else wants a go at me? No? OK then. Time to come clean, I guess.

Quote:
I think that you - Lyra - often wear green, have dark wavy auburn hair, and you're soft-spoken.

Either you're a teenager or you're a lot older. I mean, you're either in your thirties or forties, or you're about 15 or 16.
Well, I have dark brown hair with red (natural) highlights, grey eyes, yes I am soft spoken actually! How did you guess? I am a teenager, but in fact 18. (30s or 40s? Why?)

Quote:
Lyra Greenleaf: medium-sized, dark hair, spakle-eyes, (relatively dark), oh and always smiling, around 15
I'm 5 foot 4, which is pretty medium, I guess. Dark hair, yep. My eyes are sparkly, actually, but light. I am always smiling, but like I said, 18.
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 05-12-2003, 12:48 PM   #527
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Amanaduial- it seems like everyone likes to be opposite. I'd give a lot to be a few inches shorter, and it would be terrible to be 5'10.5". Imagine school dances... I always sit in the corner with a Tolkien book and/or a laptop because I'm taller than all the boys (we have a short class) and I feel uncomfortable staring over peoples' heads... not that anybody would ask me anyway.

~Menelien
Old 05-12-2003, 12:56 PM   #528
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Galadriel- I know, know, know what you mean!! I´m not THAT tall, but I´m still taller than everybody else. It gets really irritating when you try to flirt with guys who are about 2 inches shorter than you... that´s one of the reasons I´ve given up on flirting. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2003, 12:57 PM   #529
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

I think Pio is a nice looking woman, about 35, either shoulder length or really long brown hair, I don't know about yor eye color... and height? Hmm... no idea. About average, maybe? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] And a really nice facial expression, smiles a lot. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~Menelien
Old 05-12-2003, 02:49 PM   #530
Beren87
Master of the Secret Fire

Beren87 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Beren87 Send a message via Yahoo to Beren87
Sting

Quote:
that´s one of the reasons I´ve given up on flirting.
Heh, I should, but I'm just too used to it now. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2003, 03:13 PM   #531
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Location: Five-hundred-twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes from here
Ithaeliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ithaeliel
Silmaril

I myself am about 5'6-5'7, so I'm pretty tall in comparison to others.

Anyone want to make a guess at my appearance? I had a few from older members waaay back there, but I'm interested to see how perception has changed since then.
Old 05-12-2003, 03:29 PM   #532
Beren87

Sting

Quote:
*mental image of Beren87 vanishes*
What did you imagine me to be like?

Ith: Hmm..short, shoulder-length blonde hair...green or brown eyes.
Old 05-12-2003, 03:32 PM   #533
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

Quote:
Anyone want to make a guess at my appearance?
Well, I imagine that you look like...

Ok, never mind; I won't cheat. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I still wonder if anyone can guess me....

[ May 12, 2003: Message edited by: Brinniel ]
Old 05-12-2003, 03:33 PM   #534
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

You two know each other? Well then, that would be like me guessing what kittiewhirl looks like... hmmm... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

~Menelien
Old 05-12-2003, 09:01 PM   #535
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I wish I was taller. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] There's the other extreme. I wouldn't know personally about being tall, but I'm guessing that being just over 5'1 is almost as annoying as being taller than every guy.

I always imagined Ith to look like the goalie on my soccer team. Shoulder-length red-brown hair (though dyed several colors) and blue-grey eyes.

I always saw Aman as my best friend's little sister. Big brown eyes that sucker you into helping her with anything, and piggy-tail braids to her shoulder blades in a sandy-brown color.

Aylwen

And Mattius is just the chicken boy. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2003, 09:09 PM   #536
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Orual has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I've always seen Nurumaiel kind of how I picture Nynaeve from Wheel of Time, only younger and...well, more pleasant-looking. Middling height, with grey-green eyes and long brown hair, in (of course) a braid. I also picture her at about seventeen years of age, though I don't have any idea how old she really is.

I've seen a picture of you, Aylwen, or I'd guess at you...

Mattius is the Dancing Chicken Boy. LoL. Well, either that or the way I see all guys named Matt: tall, with spiky blond hair, blue eyes, and very mischievous.

My idea of Sophia the Thunder Mistress's appearance comes from the "Thunder Mistress" in her name, making me think of the pictures of goddesses I've seen in mythology books. Tall and broad-shouldered, with thick, mid-back black hair, and dark brown eyes. And a big ol' sword or something. Whackety-whack.

Arien is Tinkerbell....Estelyn is Fiona, of course...and Sharon is my image of Cami, (which, for some reason, includes blonde hair) which I'm quite sure is not really how she looks. I imagine she's a bit taller.

~*~Orual~*~
Old 05-12-2003, 11:02 PM   #537
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Sting

Sorry I have not been on for a while.. I'm on holiday!
Quote:
Niluial: About 14-15, blonde hair and blue eyes, always talking, smiling and quite hyper, probably medium-tall.
Aww... excactly.. you hit the nail on the head!!
Quote:
Niluial is, I believe, 18. Got you there.
Quote:
I think Nil is in 10th grade... I talked to her on PM a bit, and I can't remember exactly what grade she said, but I think 10th.
HAHAHA (evil Niluial laugh)... my age is a mystery I see!!! Ok... late teens so you guys are basically right!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2003, 12:23 AM   #538
Luinalatawen
Wight

Luinalatawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luinalatawen
Shield

Quote:
And Why does everyone think I have blonde hair?
Earwen, if it makes you feel any better, I see you as having brown hair. That's just the picture I've always had.
Old 05-13-2003, 12:33 AM   #539
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

Whoa! to address the strikingly similar (and somewhat off the mark) guesses [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Manardariel-
Quote:
Sophia Thunder Mistress: really dark (black?) hair, green or dark eyes, really tall
Hair is dark, but not black, dark eyes are right, I'm about 5'5".

Lyra Greenleaf-
Quote:
Sophia the thunder mistress: Medium height, I know how old you are, light brown/ dirty blonde hair and greeny-blue eyes, wears glasses
Height and age are right [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. My hair's a little darker than that, kind of a middle to dark brown. Wrong on the eyes, but I do wear glasses when I'm not wearing my contact lenses.

Orual-
Quote:
My idea of Sophia the Thunder Mistress's appearance comes from the "Thunder Mistress" in her name, making me think of the pictures of goddesses I've seen in mythology books. Tall and broad-shouldered, with thick, mid-back black hair, and dark brown eyes. And a big ol' sword or something. Whackety-whack.
You were right about the eyes [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. And the sword... ah, alas, I wish. LOL, I have a wooden one I bought at a renaissance fair once...

signed,
Sophia the slightly less than fearsome Thunder Mistress

[ May 13, 2003: Message edited by: Sophia the Thunder Mistress ]
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Old 05-13-2003, 09:18 AM   #540
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Sting

Quote:
guessing that being just over 5'1 is almost as annoying as being taller than every guy.
It is annoying. Every guy I have liked has been shorter than me, and I'm taller than my sister who is 14.

Quote:
Earwen, if it makes you feel any better, I see you as having brown hair. That's just the picture I've always had.
Much better. Someone actually thought I had brown hair, thought I wouldn't mind being blonde.
Old 05-13-2003, 10:41 AM   #541
Tinuviel Took
Wight

Tinuviel Took has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

If we are talking about our heights, here's my interesting problem. Everyone seems to think I am tall (about 5'8 or 5'8 and a half), but I don't, I've always wanted to be taller than this by at least an inch. I think I'm very medium and I've always wanted to be tall. Maybe it has to do with the fact my mother is taller, but she thinks I'm tall too. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I've only been on here about a month so I don't have very many impressions of BDers yet but here are a few.

Lush: Light blond hair, not the sort of person to leave small children around if you are trying to keep them nice and innocent.
Barrow-Wright: thirties, brown hair.
Raefindel: twenties, red hair, spunky.
Old 05-13-2003, 11:49 AM   #542
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

Quote:
I always saw Aman as my best friend's little sister. Big brown eyes that sucker you into helping her with anything, and piggy-tail braids to her shoulder blades in a sandy-brown color.
A little off the mark, but the pigtails are right on! More sort of medium brown Aylwen, and green eyes. Man, do I seem that young?! I would have guess at you, but I looked at your pic...and you are so different! My image of you was completely shattered!
Old 05-13-2003, 07:15 PM   #543
Bekah
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: Several miles over the madness horizon and accelerating
Bekah has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Bekah
Sting

Nuru - 17!

*laughs crazily*

Shes...ah, a lot younger. I happen to know her age, and the length of her hair and how she wears it. I forget her eye colour and anything else.

I think the person who judged Nuru to be 17 also guessed her hair about waist length, if I remember rightly, and if so they would be right. Seeing how she's a LOTR fan, how do you think she might wear it (think elvish).

And to Lyra Greenleaf - I don't know myself. I had a feeling you were in the teenage years though. You don't seem in your thirties or forties, but I wasn't sure.

[img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

Anyone want to guess my age or anything else?

~ Elentari II

P.S. I did not imagine either Dragoneyes or Elentari the Insane to be that tall. More 5'5" or 6".
Old 05-13-2003, 07:54 PM   #544
kittiewhirl1677
Shade of Carn Dûm

kittiewhirl1677 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to kittiewhirl1677
Sting

Quote:
You two know each other? Well then, that would be like me guessing what kittiewhirl looks like... hmmm...
Well, you wouldn't have a hard time guessing... lol.... I don't think anyone will guess what I look like. I'm very average-highted for my age, that's all the clues I'm giving... Any guesses?
Old 05-13-2003, 08:35 PM   #545
Beren87

Sting

Quote:
Well, either that or the way I see all guys named Matt: tall, with spiky blond hair, blue eyes, and very mischievous.
Or, your way off. Except for the eyes, I have blue eyes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2003, 08:38 PM   #546
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Wow, Beren87, the one thing I didn't imagine you being is a guy named Matt [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
I don't know why, don't ask [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
You just don't seem like a Matt [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~Menelien
Old 05-13-2003, 08:41 PM   #547
Bekah
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Hmm...I'd have to agree with Menelien there. You're more of a...Beren!!

Yeah. Right. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2003, 09:26 PM   #548
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Orual has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Beren--a guy named Matt? You're a llama! ^_^

Bekah--oh dear, I was way off? The 17 was a wild stab in the dark, really. It's how I see most characters in books, it's about the age of most of my characters in my stories, so of course it's how old I imagine many of my fellow B-D'ers.

Before anybody guesses my appearance, I do NOT have red hair, no matter what colour Rie has. I love red hair, but--alas!--I myself am not a redhead.

~*~Orual~*~
Old 05-13-2003, 09:29 PM   #549
Beren87

Sting

Quote:
You just don't seem like a Matt
I've...never really been told that. Most females I know call me "Mattie" anyway, so I've grown used to that name. Huh, *shrug*.

It's actually quite odd, one of my best friends' names is Matt too. He, on the other hand, fits that description of a Matt.

[ May 13, 2003: Message edited by: Beren87 ]
Old 05-13-2003, 09:36 PM   #550
Bekah
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

I guess you've been told that now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Orual - yes, you were way off.

And if I had time I would have introduced my other character Bekah into the Awards thingie, who would have had red hair. Not that I have red hair. You know, I imagined every last detail of her appearance and never really introduced her save very sketchily (sp?).

Let's see...I reckon you, Orual, have muddy-brown hair. Don't ask me why. BTW, is your name in any way connected to 'Till We Have Faces?

And I think you are 15 or 16. No more guesses from me at present.

You know, Elentari Greenleaf thought I was 17 originally. Does anyone else want to make a stab? Barring those that already know?

~ Elentari II
Old 05-13-2003, 09:51 PM   #551
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

*wonders what she is doing here*

Are you sure I'm a lot younger, Bekah? I'm actually not that much younger than 17, really. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] A lot younger than 17 indeed. I prefer my age to remain unknown (that way nobody can say I'm a great writer for my young age, a rotten writer for my old age, young and naive, old and wise, etc. They can just appreciate me for who I am, not dependant on age), but don't listen to Bekah. *smiles pleasantly at Bekah* I'm not as young as she might think I am. *gestures to her not to give out any hints at my age* Again, I like to remain unknown. Don't worry, Orual, you weren't really off. Not really. Let's put it this way: I'm older than 10 and younger than 30.

Bekah, not to sound rude, but in future if people make guesses about my age/appearance, I'd prefer for myself to be the only one that lets them know whether they're right or not. There are some things in which I don't mind you and other close friends knowing, but though a few of the people on the BD are considered close friends by me, more than 75% are unknown, so I wouldn't want to have too much about me said, okay? Thanks.

You got hair color right, and the length. I usually do wear my hair in a braid. Not so much to worry about that way. Just because I'm a LOTR fan doesn't mean I'll try to copy the Elves. I prefer to be me. Though recently it has been put up in a bun with a fake curly hairpiece attatched due to going on stage a lot. Grey-green eyes wasn't exactly right.

Now, Orual, let me see. You have brown hair (dark?). Length I have no clue, and eye color.... brown? Clueless.... *sighs*

Bekah, don't think I'm cheating, because I don't know what you look like. I'm not even that sure how old you are, though I could guess, which I will. You're 14(?) and you have.... brown hair? which is currently shoulder length, and grey/green eyes? *is lost*

[ May 13, 2003: Message edited by: Nurumaiel ]
Old 05-14-2003, 12:22 AM   #552
Bekah
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Well, hopefully you won't be so much in the dark by tomorrow, even if that particular photo of myself that I've attempted to send you isn't all that flattering.

I was more or less vague. It puts your age range to anything up to about 15.

And I happen to think you're a brilliant writer full-stop. Or period. The little dot that usually goes at the end of a sentence.

Regardless of your age, which might be anything in that age range. Unless you're 16? [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Okay, okay, I'll stop putting my foot any further in my mouth. It's probably down to my stomach by now. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And, since I suspect I've told my age to more people than I should have done, my age is....no, not telling! More guesses are in order first...

And I did describe my hair and eyes, both of which constantly change. I do not use any dyes or lighteners though. My hair just...changes. As to my eyes, over the years they have greatly changed.

So yeah, you are currently more or less correct. My hair is growing as fast as it can, in fear of me. "Grow, you fool of a hairdo, grow!!"

I think I need therapy...

Anyway, I reckon Helkahothion is probably around 15 or 16. Like Orual I think I'm pretty fixed in my age mentality thing.

Dutch...okay, probably brown, curly hair? And a deep voice. Brown eyes. Laughs a lot.

I'm a little biased, thanks to the Dutch guy at youth group.

Umm...okay, Arestelwen has light brown skin, dark brown to black hair, brown eyes. I know her age, so I won't comment on that.

Probably totally wrong.

Nuru has grey-green eyes, and fair skin of a rose tone.

Oh dear...

~ Elentari II
Old 05-14-2003, 01:51 PM   #553
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

You're called Matt? *freezes*

Beren...do you know a girl named Mandy? And are you welsh?
Old 05-14-2003, 05:31 PM   #554
Beren87

Sting

Quote:
Beren...do you know a girl named Mandy? And are you welsh?
Yes I do, not that I know of.

I very much doubt you know me dear Aman. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2003, 12:59 PM   #555
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Hmm Mat.. thats my x-bofriends name. Hmm I dont really like that name.. ok I am being prejudice. Ok I like people with the name Mat, but I dont like Mat. Isnt Mat short for Mathew??
Old 05-15-2003, 01:28 PM   #556
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

Hey it was just a guess. 16 year old, screen name Beren, called Matt, brown hair, average height...ok, so maybe Im a idiot. I was tired.
Old 05-15-2003, 02:26 PM   #557
Beren87

Sting

Quote:
Isnt Mat short for Mathew??
A mat is what you walk all over. The name, is "Matt" short for "Matthew".

And no Aman, you're not an idiot. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2003, 02:31 PM   #558
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Lol ... well you know what I meant! I am sure you do [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2003, 02:40 PM   #559
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

Quote:
And no Aman, you're not an idiot
Thankyou. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It could be short for Matthias as well.
Old 05-15-2003, 02:57 PM   #560
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

I would be cheating if I "guessed" what one axe to rule them all looks like [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] .

Iarwain, I have never thought of you as
Quote:
that picture of Father Francis Morgan in the Humphrey Carpenter Tolkien biography. An old, fairly chubby man with circular glasses and an expressionless face.
Althought if anyone has that opinion of themselves, they should quit right now!!! It's bad for you. Anyhow...

Iarwain, I see you as a happy man, full of jokes and glee, in his mid-twenties to thirties, rather tall, about 5'11", ruddy brown hair, and grey eyes.(I haven't looked into you that much, forgive me if I am terribly wrong)

Bekah, I belive you just described yourself, but I'm ignoring your post to tell you what I think first [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . I see you as a young girl, in your early teens, mabey 13, slightly longer than shoulder length brownish hair with a hint of some other color when the sun hits it just right, your eyes, like my friend Jessicas, change colors(it's a very cool thing to watch) with the different color of clothes you wear, about 5'7" or so. How was that?

Anyone want to guess me? It's gonna be fun!
Closed Thread