The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2005, 01:35 AM   #121
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
How about some pictures of those costumes?!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 09:51 AM   #122
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

Here is a picture of the dress that was made for me. It's in black and white so you can't tell what color it is. Unfortunately I have so decent color shots on my computer. I am quite interested to know what others think of it.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:59 AM   #123
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Looks lovely, Kitanna, and you look lovely in it! What color is it? The sleeve construction seems very interesting - does the cord pull the material together?
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 09-14-2005, 10:53 AM   #124
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

Thank you very much, Estelyn!
It was a navy blue body with red sleeves. The cord was there so if the sleeves got in my way I could pull them up and tie them.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:24 PM   #125
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Beautiful gown, Kitanna!
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 06:50 PM   #126
Lily Bombadil
Shade of Carn Dûm

Lily Bombadil has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

I have what I call a Rohirrim gown. It consists of a gown and bodice, actually. The gown is an immense article of clothing, suited for any size, with sleeves that brush the ground at their longest point. This is made of off-white cotton gauze fabric, but don't be fooled by it's sheerness: it can be stifling in the Texas heat.

The bodice is made of an emerald green, course, loose-woven, rather stiff fabric that reminds me of burlap. it has wide shoulder straps, and it laces on either side. (I lace it with strips of dark leather so it looks rustic). Across the top of the bodice front is a strip of creme-and-hunter-green braid. It looks very Rohirrim to me. I love it. I have no pictures of it, unfortunately...

I like wearing long chains around my neck with it. It's so awesome.

I also have a cloak that looks very Elvish...well, I think so... Anyway, it's dark grey with a black and silver vine-like pattern and the hood (which has a black tassel) is lined with a silvery fabric. The pattern to this cloak is similar to the Fellowship's Elven cloaks, but mine drags the ground, so it's better suited to concealing my entire body than being travel-efficent (ie not making me trip!).
Old 09-27-2005, 06:57 AM   #127
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
This is really not a LotR costume, but I and my friends made kind of club-shirts. In the front there's a text "LotR worship" (my mom didn't really like it, and would have liked it less if she knew that I was serious ). In the back I had text "Who shall gather the smoke of the dead wood burning", because its both poetical and environmental. My friens had "Near is the hour when lost should come forth", "Faithful servant yet master's bane" and Where now Boromir the fair? He tarries, and I grieve". (One of them actually had also a shirt saying "Minulle 7 kpl Fëanorin poikia, kiitos", which means "I would like to have 7 sons of Fëanor, please". That's pretty idiotic .)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 07:58 PM   #128
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
Thumbs up A costume to remember

Ah....my costume! I remember it like it was yesterday.

It was a Hollywood themed dance thingie. Most of the girls just wore dresses, and most of the guys wore suits from the Thrift Store. But I was different I decided to go as a hobbit! I had an old aphro that was lying around, so I cut it up, and taped it to my sneekers. Hobbit Feet! Then, I found a gold ring, and an empty necklace chain, and wore that around my neck. The One Ring. I then took a green fleese and wrapped it around my neck. I kept it on with an elven broach. Lothlorien cloak. Finally, I wore a LOTR shirt! My disguise was complete!

Unfortunatly, the person who won best costum was some random girl with a big dress who only really won because the judge was her brother But I'll never forget that costume!
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 08:00 PM   #129
Himilsillion
Animated Skeleton

Himilsillion has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree Costumes are Good Stuff

I made a Faramir costume. It was mostly an old Jedi costume that I had only I made some armor out of cereal boxes. I covered the cardboard armor with tin foil to make it look more realistic. For my breast plate I made a Tree of Gondor emblem on my computer and pasted that on the cardboard armor. I bought a cheap plastic sword at the junk store. I also grew a pony tail for trick or treating. Then put on dark clothing and some boots the cloak and I fastened the armor on with string. I got lots of copliments and lots of candy for my great costume that only took a total of six hours. (Except for the pony tail)
Himilsillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:12 PM   #130
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Leaf

I have just recently made a lovely green cloak using the pattern at AlleyCatScratch. Well, to say that I made it might be a little presumptuous - it was my first encounter with the sewing machine and to say my mom helped would be an understatement. More like I "helped" her...

Anyhow, the cloak is quite nice and I rather adore it. The only thing is that it doesn't sit quite right at the clasp, which we sewed on more than once... I may yet try to fix it but maybe not. The pattern itself was not difficult once we figured it out.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 12:25 PM   #131
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
because I havenothing else to do I am currently working my halloween costume
an ent
now Im going to attempt to describe My plan to see what you think

I Plan on weara brown turtleneck brown pants (for bark/skin) over which I will wear a whit muscle shirtwhich will be covered in weaves so it looks like a tunic made from leaves and a vine type rope for a belt

also Im going to have a wood woven basket which will hang by my side by a, as before, vine type rope
i will wear a beard painted dark green

and in the basket at my side two dolls which i will pretend ar merry and pippin?

what do you think?

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 04-25-2006 at 06:08 PM.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:59 PM   #132
Elfchick7
Wight

Elfchick7 has just left Hobbiton.
ooh! I love this thread!!! When I was thirteen I made my own version of Arwen's "chase" dress from the FOTR movie. The next year a made a crack at her "bridge" dress from the same film. I love sewing!!! Sadly, I haven't had time to do another costume. I would love to invent my own elvish costumes. www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr is a great reference site. It helped me bunches. Actually, I have my second costume posted in the Elven part of their scrapbook. If you want to see some cool costumes, that is the place to look.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:25 PM   #133
narfforc
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

narfforc has been trapped in the Barrow!
If you look on the Photo Page I am standing next to Davem dressed as the Blue Wizard Pallando, I made the costume myself for the 50th Anniversary at Aston University, Esty saw it.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:42 AM   #134
Selmo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Selmo has just left Hobbiton.
Despite being a Hobbit, I've made myself a Dwarf costume.

It started out as a Viking outfit for a fancy-dress party (I have some Viking blood in me) and became a Saxon warrior's costume for a pageant before becoming my LoTR Dwarven gear.

I have a rough woolen tunic (looks home-spun - cut from an old army blanket), helmet, sword, battle-axe and hugh wooden shield. The helmet is a simple one like the one Gimli had at Helm's Deep, a leather cap re-enforced with iron bands, except that mine has copper bands. I lack the skill to work iron.

I dream that some day I might be able to buy a chain-mail shirt. Here is one supplier..
Selmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:50 AM   #135
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
As I've mentioned on the photo page and elsewhere, but it looks like here is really the best place for it, I've made a Tom Bombadil Costume

And his boots are YELLOW!

It's not perfect, but it will serve its Oxonmoot purpose.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:11 AM   #136
Elfchick7
Wight

Elfchick7 has just left Hobbiton.
Nice costume, hookbill! Tom is such a fun character. Do you go around singing everywhere when wearing that costume? Staying in character is great fun, you know.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:53 PM   #137
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
lol. Did you change the color of the boots on the computer, or did you retake the picture with yellow boots?

After first reading the books, my sister and I made cloaks. We now have two black cloaks, one green cloak, one grey cloak wanabe(the hood came off of it, and my sister hasn't fixed it yet), and a tan colored cloak that is gradually ripping. Over the years we have advanced them, so the green one is pretty nice.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:18 PM   #138
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finduilas
lol. Did you change the color of the boots on the computer, or did you retake the picture with yellow boots?
Ah! You caught me out!
I recoloured them in the computer. But I have recoloured them in real life now, so perhaps I will retake it at some point.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:53 PM   #139
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
It was your
Quote:
and his boots are YELLOW!
that gave you away.

But I love your costume... I really like Bombadil.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:33 AM   #140
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up

To see what I, Nogrod, Aganzir and A Little Green - or Gildor Inglorion, Tom Bombadil, Lobelia Sackville-Baggins and Éomer, if you prefer those names - did today, inspired by Legate's late ww game, scroll down this page.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #141
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Those pictures are priceless, Lommy! Thanks to all of you for sharing your fun with us! Costume pictures are even more interesting when you playact for them.
Old 04-05-2008, 02:28 PM   #142
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

I think Nogrod must be a very spiffy fellow to engage in that kind of fun play with youngsters. Great sense of spontenaiety and creativity in those costumes as well.

But some you of could easily have stood for the fair Goldberry--you are so fair and good looking yourselves. Perhaps you didn't want it to rain on your outdoor play?
Old 04-05-2008, 03:25 PM   #143
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Oh, I had to check that from a dictionary...

But thanks!

And that wasn't the oddest play we've had...

It was fun indeed and the only thing I regret is that I had such a busy week before the shooting today that I had no time to actually plan my costumes and just had to come up with anything I could find this morning from my wardrobe. Although the boots are a different matter - they are my old rubberboots which Aganzir painted yellow. I will be quite happy to use them the next day it rains.

And well, the hat wasn't my own either...

But those others really made an effort and it was great fun to see them organise it and to be a part of the play.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 03:41 PM   #144
MatthewM
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MatthewM has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to MatthewM
I have Boromir's attire. I bought it off eBay for over $100...it was a nice Christmas gift

Although Sean Bean is not my Boromir, his costume was awesome and, minus the openly shown chainmail, is very close to what I picture Boromir wearing.

I'll take a picture of myself in it soon. I also have an old bugle horn, which is my Horn of Gondor. I have the broad sword from the movie as well, although I want a long sword because it was the long sword that Boromir truly wielded. The long sword is next on the list. Then the shield. Or whatever comes first.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:44 PM   #145
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
It was fun indeed and the only thing I regret is that I had such a busy week before the shooting today that I had no time to actually plan my costumes and just had to come up with anything I could find this morning from my wardrobe. Although the boots are a different matter - they are my old rubberboots which Aganzir painted yellow. I will be quite happy to use them the next day it rains.

And well, the hat wasn't my own either...
But you made it really great - this is the best actually when someone makes whole costume from spare things he has at home. We used to have great fun of this with my friends when they were still larp, resp. outdoor-battle-enthusiastic, and it was all about scavenging stuff where they could, but it ended up as really nice costumes like Nog's one here... and the advantage is, Nog, that you can wear parts of it for everyday (or, well, not everyday maybe, but some "common") use, and so be Bombadil and yet not really Bombadil at the same time In any case, you make a great Bombadil...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 04:40 PM   #146
Ibrîniðilpathânezel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ibrîniðilpathânezel is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Ibrîniðilpathânezel is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Ever so many years ago -- about 1979 or 1980, I think; probably 1979 -- my husband, a bunch of friends, and I went to an SF convention in Minneapolis. Three of us decided to do Three Keepers of the Elven Rings for the masquerade. The woman who did Galadriel did her own outfit. I designed and constructed my husband's outfit (he was Elrond). With over four hours spent doing makeup and hair, I was Gandalf the White; the costume was based on a painting I had done of the character and sold in the art auction at that convention. I don't have any photos of the painting, nor do I have any of all three of us, but I do have one mediocre shot of myself, which was taken by one of the convention attendees who came as an Elf and wanted a photo done with me. The outfit was done on an extremely tight budget, and with the constraint that everything (except the staff) had to be packed into our baggage and carted on a train (a friend who was driving kindly toted the staff for me). I have many strange memories of that occasion, since I was coming down with a dreadful head and chest cold, and my voice, which is already low, dropped about an octave in time for the masquerade. There was so much work done with the hair and makeup and underpinnings that strapped me down, that with the deep voice, there were a lot of people unwilling to believe I was a woman underneath it all. I was given reports about this from other friends the next day, and I laughed myself silly. This is the grainy old image (and don't worry, I'm hotlinking to my own website, so it's okay):

Since then, I have designed and constructed a LOT of Middle-earth character costumes. Since a bunch of my friends were into costume history as well as SF and fantasy (and I studied costume design in college as well), we've had some very interesting costume parties. I wish I had pictures of some of them, especially of my younger brother in his Melkor outfit (based on a sketch of the character I had once done) and my hubby in his Aragorn get-up, but alas, I can't find any, nor anyone who has them. Perhaps someday. *sigh*
Old 04-05-2008, 06:57 PM   #147
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
I can't believe I haven't replied to this thread years ago. here is a link to a picture of Yours Truly in his Gandalf outfit created for the opening of The Two Towers. The lovely lady next to me is, of course, my wonderful wife. I envied her a bit -- I worked for some time with a sewing friend to make my costume, but my gracious and gorgeous spouse just pulled some things from her wardrobe and voila! An elf maid. Too bad elves don't wear glasses.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:52 PM   #148
MatthewM
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MatthewM has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to MatthewM
Here are three pictures of myself as Boromir. They were taken the other day.

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...=Boromir12.jpg

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...=Boromir15.jpg

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...t=Boromir1.jpg
Old 10-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #149
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
While this year I'm going as a Vide Game Character, A "Big Daddy" from Bioshock... surprised if anyone gets that... I once againsdebated with the prospect of a TreeBeard Costume. I'm thinking If I start now It'll be perfect for next year... Platform Shoes with molded rubber on the soles to look like stumps and make me taller or stillts with molded bottoms... then a mask might be easyish to do...
Old 10-22-2009, 12:04 AM   #150
Laurinquë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Laurinquë has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewM View Post
Here are three pictures of myself as Boromir. They were taken the other day.

Wonderful! You make an excellent Boromir.
Laurinquë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:08 AM   #151
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I wish I had an(other) excuse to dress up in some tolienish costume, it's such fun. This year this far I've only dressed up as Darth Maul once and missed my chance to dress up as a Renaissance painting Virgin Mary. *deep sigh* *thinks of brainwashing a friend to change an upcoming Dinsey costume party to a LotR costume party*

And all you 'downers should dress up as people and post the pics here because it's so much fun.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #152
Laurinquë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Laurinquë has been trapped in the Barrow!
Leaf

When I was ten years old, which was right after The Two Towers film came out, I participated in an extremely abridged play version of The Fellowship of the Ring. I had never read FotR nor even seen the film but never the less I was chosen to play Galadriel for reasons still unknown to me. But as this was a very small production everyone was required to play two parts, my second being a nameless orc.

In order to fit my part I had to come up with a suitable costume for Galadriel; I carefully constructed myself a crown of golden aspen leaves that had a tendency fly off my head if the ribbons that held it in place came undone, something which I believe occurred at least once in the play. However this was probably not even noticed among the disorganised throngs of confused children trying to remember who was an orc and who was a member of the Fellowship (without much makeup we all looked rather alike). I also had a long purple dress fastened with a golden belt and a floaty white silk cape adorned with a tassel and beads. Canonical it was not but I remember having a wonderful time being aloof and speaking a majestic voice, I only wish I could do it again.
Laurinquë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:32 AM   #153
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
How did you do your crown Laurinque? I was clipping back my willow tree yesterday (neither old man nor whomping) and thought about making a crown like Thranduil's Autumn one with the strands... so far it looks more like a crown of thorns but it was a first attempt and I have more...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:44 AM   #154
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

I just realized that I'm working on my next costumes and haven't even published a photo of the one I made last year. So without further delay, here's Ioreth.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:20 AM   #155
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
So sweet, checking if the warrior has fever.
Can already imagine the dialogue... "You don't look so good! Have you been eating right lately?"

Anyway, the costume looks great, I like how the red cross, becomes the red symbol of Minas Tirith, and blue and white fit well with working in the Houses of Healing.

Maybe a bag of athelas leaves as well?
Old 01-05-2010, 11:30 AM   #156
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Definitely! It's hanging from the belt, unfortunately not visible from this angle. My athelas supply consists of peppermint tea bags - a modern, convenient way to have herbs at hand!
Old 01-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #157
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Well... that would have been my only idea for improvement, but that means your costume was perfect.

All you need now is a picture with the costume amongst roses, to remind of Ioreth's home valley of Imloth Melui.