The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2004, 11:11 PM   #41
Lachwen
Wight

Lachwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lachwen
Eye

Lachwen. I was so proud of this...

Lach (or, technically, lhach) means "leaping flame" in Sindarin. "Wen, of course, is "maiden." So Lachwen, the Maiden of Leaping Flame.

I made up this name partially because I love fire, partially because of my own firey temper, but in reality it was a surname for a character in a fanfic I never finished. She was sort of an Elven version of Éowyn, you know, a hardcore warrior-maiden who travelled with the Rangers. In my story, Elrohir gave her the name after seeing her first fight against Orcs, when she seriously poned them.

In a startling coincidence, the character's given name was Esgalost, "The Hidden Fortress," which was just what I got from the name generator. But I can help you with your name, Esgallhugwen!

OK, the element you don't understand is not hug but lhug (notice the double L in your name?). Lhûg is the Sindarin form of Quenya (h)lókë, which means "snake, serpent." The derivative lok-, "bend, loop", is found in Urulóki, the Quenya name for Dragons. So your name means something like "Hidden Serpent Maiden."

Wow, I've read The Silmarillion a few too many times...

Last edited by Lachwen; 07-31-2004 at 11:20 PM.
Lachwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 11:26 PM   #42
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

Of course! *wacks self on head* I do now recall that I have looked up lhug before but for some reason I chose to pay little attention to it, perhaps because I was uncertain on something that I now cannot recall. Oh well 'tis not important now that Lachwen has so courteously jogged my slumbering memory.

Hmm how to put it:

The Maiden of Hiding Serpents (or Dragons perhaps)?

Any suggestions? I'm feeling awefully dumb
Old 08-01-2004, 12:17 AM   #43
Morgul Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Morgul Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Morgul Queen
White Tree

Quote:
Morgul Queen could also mean Dead Queen...
Not really. The word Morgul comes from Mor - dark, and gul - sorcery, knowledge. As for the queen, I've long since dropped it in other forums, but I really should have used Tari or Bereth.
Morgul Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 09:54 AM   #44
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
i know about that, but most people would think you get it from Minas Morgul, which means City of the Dead...just thinking don't have to throw it back in my face if you don't like Dead Queen
Old 08-01-2004, 10:22 AM   #45
Thorongil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thorongil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Thorongil
Mine means "Eagle of the Star". But I guess most of you already knew that.
Old 08-01-2004, 03:16 PM   #46
Noxomanus
Wight

Noxomanus has just left Hobbiton.
Noxomanus is a name that has nothing to do with LotR,but does IMO, have a dark and sinister tone to it. It's derived from ancient Greek and Latin, I think.

Nux, night, combined with manus or hand or claw. Noxomanus thus means Night-Claw. As for my avatar,what could be more symbolic for a 'night-claw' then an owl?
Old 08-01-2004, 04:18 PM   #47
Laitoste
Wight

Laitoste has just left Hobbiton.
Laitoste is my name, Lauren, in Quenya. According to the site I got the translation from (quenya lapseparma) says my name is the feminine form of Laurence, which is from Latin 'from Laurentum'. I've always thought that my name meant 'crown of laurel leaves' or something to that extent. Whatever works, I suppose.
Old 08-01-2004, 07:53 PM   #48
Lachwen
Wight

Eye

Hey, cool! My real name is Laura, which makes my Quenya name Laitaine. That actually sounds kinda nice...
Old 08-01-2004, 08:07 PM   #49
Gil-Galad

that page is pretty neat, i expected my elvish name to be better then Nan...i also liked Serutur for Vladimir, with means Ruler of Peace...Nan mean Valley
Old 08-02-2004, 08:43 AM   #50
ohtatyaro
Wight

ohtatyaro has just left Hobbiton.
So much feedback

keep going
Old 08-02-2004, 10:22 AM   #51
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Quote:
which makes my Quenya name Laitaine
I'll have to remember this. There are a lot of women named Laura in my life, therefore its pretty applicable to me. Laura, Laurie, Lori, Laura, Laura, Lauren... Kinda scary. And confusing. Very confusing when you get three Lauras in the same house.

Fea
Old 08-02-2004, 01:50 PM   #52
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

This is the point when I curse my career choice and lack of naming abilities.

Meela is just an ordinary name. I can't find a meaning for it. I joined when I was studying egyptology and chose the name in homage to my mentor.

My other name is Alesse, and *searching*.... turns out to be the name of a birth control pill... okay, moving on... *checks elvishness* apparently 'esse' means name. So Alesse could be warped to mean 'a name'. Nice and simple, huh?
Old 08-02-2004, 02:24 PM   #53
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dûm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
My name

My name means "Keeper of Dol Goldur".

I keep Dol Goldur nice, I am it's keeper. Unfortunately waaaaaaay back when I stumbled across the Barrow Downs and the Wights beckoned me in, I mispelled Guldur as Goldur.

What does Dol Guldur mean? It means ... Hill of Black Magic. Guldur means Black Magic, Dol means Hill. Easy enough? Actually, Dol means "head" but it's used figuratively to describe high places, such as Dol Guldur and Dol Baran, or Dol Amroth.
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 02:36 PM   #54
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Well, let's see. "Fire", as in "pretty flame". I have some slightly pyro tendancies when the mood takes me. (Not usually, just occaisionally). And "foot" as in 12 inches. So I'm a 12 inch flame.

Seriously, though, Firefoot is the name of Éomer's horse and I have no idea why I picked that at the moment. It just sounded cool, I guess.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 02:48 PM   #55
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Quote:
I have some slightly pyro tendancies when the mood takes me.
Don't I know that mood... I have the same one. Remember "Fiery Spirit"? Hoo-boy... I was the one who sits in the back of the Chemistry room playing with the sparkers (for the bunsen burners). My entire lab thought I was nuts. That's okay though, since it was mutual.

For a little more history of Fea's name, the "of the" comes from a stage I went through when all of my creative writing characters were of some place or group. Example: Princess Miriam Anamaeri Julietta Sarafina of Ayviaron. Usually I just called her Miri.

So my name turns into Half-elven Fiery Spirit Who Likes The Word "Of". I could call myself Hefswltwo...

Fea
Old 08-02-2004, 05:50 PM   #56
Gil-Galad

funny how people have Pyro tendacies but i mainly have Aqua tendacies...i sometimes get carried away and make the whole bathroom sink wet (when i was young of course)
Old 08-02-2004, 07:18 PM   #57
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Quote:
Meela is just an ordinary name. I can't find a meaning for it.
I found this whilst trying to find a website to learn Gaelic...

Mile (pronounced meela)

Sorry, I can't remember what it means at the moment, but ye could probably look it up somewhere. I just remembered it because it made me laugh, which got me in trouble, as I was at the library.
Old 08-02-2004, 07:55 PM   #58
Morcarkawen

Thumbs up

Mine is really boring....it's my first and middle name in Elvish

Megan Marie=Morcarkawen
Old 08-02-2004, 08:19 PM   #59
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Kranshaa: The solar plane of Kahanah, controlling the Grinhilam Ray. The Pale Blue Ray of Recording and Foresight, and who is known as the Recording Lord, The Lord of the Tenth Solar Plane. One of the Twelve Solar Planes discussed in the belief system of the Holy Order of Graal, a religion which I have, in fact, never heard of, and sounds like a load of Oliphaunt manure (apologies to any BD-Members of the Holy Order of Graal enclosed herein).

Kranshanism: An obscure division of uncongregated Hinduism revolving around the worship of Krishna, one of Vishnu's numerous avatars. Unlike Krishnaism, Kranshanism is more liberal, but more strict with its liberalism, ironically. Despite they're teachings of dismissal involving their believers' adherance to Krishnaism, they enforce 'being liberal' more strictly that Krishnaists. I'm not Hindu, by the way, nor am I Krishnaist or Kranshanist.

Koransha: A series of late Qing Dynasty Porcelain vases that were constantly reproduced in factories in Southern China throughout the 19th Century. Many were exported illegally to Korea, and later stolen by North Koreans nearly a century afterward, after the communist division of the country. The Northern Koreans still hold the Koransha Vases, which have risen steadily in value. They claim that the Koranshas they hold are the authentic vases from the Qing Dynasty, but a foreign inspector revealed that they were falsified, one of the many reproduced copies, and the real Koranshas were either still in South Korea, or had remained in China.

Kransha Gora: A rather eccentric scholar from Luxembourg who wrote Le Seigneur des Annaeux, Un Critique, a particularly bizarre Tolkien review. I've actually read this, the guy's utterly insane. He has a very soft spot in his heart for Mr. Friedrich Nietzche...that's Post-Insane-Asylum-Commitment Nietzche.

Kransha: A mild-mannered, relatively unintelligent young man, not yet old enough to be called old, not young enough to be called young, who doesn't mind being called an 'orc' and has been known to relish the fact that he is a villainous individual. Some say he has demon blood in him, others say he has Lenin's blood in him, but nobody really thinks he's evil...just...misunderstood...

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Kransha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 08:26 PM   #60
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
I was the one who sits in the back of the Chemistry room playing with the sparkers (for the bunsen burners).
Same here, except it was our whole table. If you get a lot of the flint powder built up in the bottom of the sparker and then fling it into the flame, it sparkles! My chem teacher kept scolding us for doing that; fortunately he's not a very good disciplinarian...

But that's OT! Now for something actually pertaining to the thread, I have a question for those familiar with Quenya. Which syllable in Encaitare gets the stress?
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 09:11 PM   #61
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Narya

Laitoste: Cool site. I found out that Louis - my name - means Alcarothar. 'tis nice, but I'll stick to Elenrod.

Firefoot: A 12" flame? Scary!

Kransha: On the Where'd ya get that nick?? thread you said "Kransha" came from A HSNARK or some creature. Now, this? I'm confused.

Encaitare: It's accented on /cait/. Hope that helps!
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 09:17 PM   #62
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Andrew means Veon...could be better...could be worse...Morsul is sti;ll my main name!
Old 08-02-2004, 10:10 PM   #63
Lachwen
Wight

Eye

So which syllable has the accent in "Laitaine?" I really like the way that sounds, I think I'll name my next guitar Laitaine.
Old 08-03-2004, 07:49 AM   #64
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund[b
Kransha[/b]: On the Where'd ya get that nick?? thread you said "Kransha" came from A HSNARK or some creature. Now, this? I'm confused.
[rant]Yes, that's true, but that would be my younger brother's definition of the name. You see (I probably should've told all you people by now, but I never felt it necessary), when 'Kransha' first came around here, it was more or less that aforementioned younger brother, who is very Tolkien wise, but I believe (secretly) that he really expected this site to be a little...to put it bluntly...stupider. He got tired of it fast, and I discovered. Needless to say, I would probably change my SN if I could, since this isn't mine per se. I decided I might try my hand at really getting into the 'Kransha' thing. It's not a bad name, though (suits me, I suppose). I've been subtle getting rid of some of 'his' posts, that didn't go with the new management. The kid sounds just like me, really, so it's impossible (sometimes) to tell his posts apart from mine. I could point them out to you... [/rant]

BTW, even though this is irrelevant, it is about my SN, so it seems on topic...or is that just a dark facade! We'll never know...or will we?....No...

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Kransha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 08:11 AM   #65
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Thanks, Nilpaurion! That is what I thought, but I just needed verification because I kinda like it better with the stress on the second-to-last syllable... oh well, at least I'll have it right from now on!

Lachwen, in Laitaine, the stress is like this: Laitaine
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 09:27 AM   #66
Gelmir
Haunting Spirit

Gelmir has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Gelmir
Back to the real topic, in hand, I hope.

<------------
My name, Gelmir means Elven jewel, Gel meaning elven or elf and mir meaning jewel.
Gelmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 09:06 PM   #67
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
I suppose any meaning I could retroactively assign to my nickname would not stand up to the shining verbosity and eclecticism of Kransha! "Underhill" was my idea of the "obvious pseudonym," a la Frodo Baggins. (Then I found everyone else thought of the same exact thing before me...). Lyta is a Vorlon-altered psychic rebellious time bomb with undiscovered (perhaps undiscoverable?) powers, i.e., Lyta Alexander from Babylon 5, one of my favorite science fiction television shows of all time. Plus, I've sort of become Lyta online by default over the years. I even think in "Lyta" if you get my meaning!

Cheers,
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 01:43 AM   #68
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

I didn't realize that your nick is a B5 reference, Lyta! Very cool! My favorite Sci-fi TV show as well...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 02:27 AM   #69
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
How is "Lyta" pronounced, Lyta? As in, "Lighta" or "Leeta"? Because, since part of my real name is Lita (pronounced Leeta) I have always spoken your screenname that way in my mind, but I realize it might be wrong and there's nothing I hate quite so much as mispronouncing things....

And Kransha... you know you could have just created a new account for yourself, instead of stealing your little brother's identity. *sticks nose in the air* Actually, though, I can see how that would be handy. Any time you take heat for a post you can actually claim that it was your little brother, Little Kransha.... In fact I may try that myself. There are a few posts I can think of that I would like to claim my evil twin wrote because of course I would never say something so foolish.... And this is shaping up to be one of them.... *moseys off, twitching*
Old 08-04-2004, 06:44 AM   #70
Vanya
Animated Skeleton

Vanya has just left Hobbiton.
My name should tell you that Vanyar are my favorite elves; Vanya is smart girl who made smart choice - to stay in Valinor
Vanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 04:31 PM   #71
shia'tan

White-Hand Meaningless - it's all meaningless

My screen name bears absolutly no resmblence to my character, beliefs or tendancies (that's the official story and I'm sticking to it).

Shia'tan, islamic name for Satan, well the name just seemed to fit in with the conceit of the Barrow Downs, where dark and evil things dwell to lure the unsuspecting to thier doom!

It is also the name of a minor character in the short stories of Robert Jordan.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:14 PM   #72
Lachwen
Wight

Eye

*pounces on Lyta* Babylon 5 was the greatest! I love you now!

By the way, Lyta, did you ever catch that subtle Middle-earth reference they stuck into B5? The homeworld of the Shadows being Kazadum?

Oh, man, I'm a sci-fi nut. Give me Babylon 5 and Firefly, and I'm happy forever.

Last edited by Lachwen; 08-04-2004 at 10:27 PM.
Lachwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:12 AM   #73
Lady of the Pants
Pile O'Bones

Lady of the Pants has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril My name makes no sense!

My name does have something to do with LotR. (more like LotP) I used to be lotrgirl but that was before I was introduced to the Lord of the Pants thread in Middle-Earth Mirth. I thought that the thread was outrageously funny and if anyones reads my profile they would find that I put a lot of "pants" humor in it. Back to topic, I chose Lady because I am a girl and of the Pants in honor of the thread. I tried out my real name on the name generator. I forgot what it was. Sadly I cannot change my screen name to anything more intelligent so I'm stuck as Lady of the Pants forever. *sniff,sniff*

~Lady of the Pants

(maybe I'll sign off next time as The girl formerly known as Lady of the Pants!)
Old 08-06-2004, 12:03 AM   #74
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
Order of Wizards

cheers

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 08:33 AM   #75
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
My name is just my Elvish name from the BD name generator. At first it was all I could think of that wasn't taken and I didn't like it. Now I couldn't imagine myself with any other screenname.

Quote:
funny how people have Pyro tendacies but i mainly have Aqua tendacies...i sometimes get carried away and make the whole bathroom sink wet (when i was young of course)
Sometimes I think I'm part mermaid (without the tail). Every single pool I see, I have to jump in or "accidentally" fall into. I can watch a waterfall or even water running from a tap for forever, or until an armoured truck pulls up with the water bill.
Old 08-07-2004, 04:44 AM   #76
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Hunter
hmm.. what would that be? If there was another meaning for my name maybe its for targeting elves too.. maybe, close friends of mine who have split personalities saying that they're elves. when they turn around.. Haha! watch out for my arrows
I do hope that's no one I know, Elven Hunter.

HerenIstarion, how did you know that?

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 08-07-2004 at 04:46 AM. Reason: something to add...
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 06:49 AM   #77
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elronds_daughter has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

boy, i think mine's pretty obvious. *mutters* stupid adolescent ideas..... *snaps back to reality* anyway, i guess i was facinated with Arwen at the time i came up with that. or maybe i was just un-creative. either way, i wish i could change it. *sigh* oh, well. i probably wouldn't come up with anything brilliant. but you've gotta admit, "elronds_daughter" provides for quite a bit of creativity.

cheers!

Elrond's (other) daughter
Old 08-07-2004, 11:30 AM   #78
Neferchoirwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Neferchoirwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Neferchoirwen
Roughly, my name means "The maiden by the birch."

I hardly remember which parts are Sindarin and which were Quenya. "Nef" means beside (I think), "Fer" or "Choir" would be one of the words meaning "birch," and "Wen" is the tell-tale maiden.

I got it from the name generator. whopee!
Neferchoirwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 12:56 PM   #79
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
I finally managed to navigate back to this thread, and I didn't realize there were so many of the B5 crowd lurking about here in the Down Below! (..always liked the concept of "Down Below"!) (Wouldn't want to go "Downtown" though!-obscure B5 reference for aficianados out there!)
Diamond, Lyta is pronounced as you said "Lee-ta" just like Ms. Alexander on B5.

Lachwen, Z'ha'Dum/Khazad-Dum: real good one there! What about the Third Age of Mankind, (leave off the "10 years after the Minbari War" part). Also the Rangers and even the pits of Z'ha'Dum with the lone resident Lorien, oldest and First! I can't even begin to count the Middle Earth references in B5! I've called it "Lord of the Rings" in space! Even has elements of the Silmarillion! The whole concept of "Beyond the Rim," with the mass exodus of Technomages and finally the Shadows and Vorlons, along with Lorien, leave for the Rim. Like the Elves and magical Firstborn Races (Old Ones)!

Lots of good Middle Earth references in B5! Wondered why I liked it so much!

Cheers!
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 06:55 AM   #80
Gelmir
Haunting Spirit

Gelmir has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Gelmir
Reminder

Don't say your name doesn't mean anything, it's stupid!
Gelmir is offline   Reply With Quote