The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2009, 08:34 PM   #241
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
It is always nice when a beautiful girl pay notice to you, but you always want it to be for something else than random knowledge. . . . In this case the random knowledge was the name of Swedens national antheme: "Du gamla, du fria"

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #242
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
It is always nice when a beautiful girl pay notice to you, but you always want it to be for something else than random knowledge. . . . In this case the random knowledge was the name of Swedens national antheme: "Du gamla, du fria"
Who cares, the question is did you get the girl!

By the way what does that mean? Is that it "You old, you free?"
Old 02-05-2009, 04:46 AM   #243
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I assign signing up for your exam on a relatively late (afternoon) term. I mean, I have at least about an hour before preparing to go, now I am here and not sure what to do, I won't revise for it anymore nor make any creative effort, so I am just hanging around, and of course I resorted to going to the Downs... and posting on unimportant things.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:56 AM   #244
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
Who cares, the question is did you get the girl!

By the way what does that mean? Is that it "You old, you free?"
yep that is the direct translation. . . one could also translate it "Thou ancient, thou free"

The funny thing is that this song was not written about Sweden at all, it was part of Scandinaviasm/Nordism and is about the lovelieness of the north. Only latter was verse added that mention Sweden as such.

Norways national antheme also talk about "Three Brothers" (Denmark, Norway, Sweden), but neither the danish royal antheme or the danish national antheme mentions the other countries.

Old 02-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #245
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
The avast virus alert in German. I'm not one of those people who associates that particular language with evil, but that voice is just deliciously demonic.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #246
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Them is fighting words!
Old 02-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #247
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
The funny thing is that this song was not written about Sweden at all, it was part of Scandinaviasm/Nordism and is about the lovelieness of the north. Only latter was verse added that mention Sweden as such.

Norways national antheme also talk about "Three Brothers" (Denmark, Norway, Sweden), but neither the danish royal antheme or the danish national antheme mentions the other countries.
I believe it was written in the mid 19th century to help strengthen the then quite recent (forced) union between the kingdom of Sweden and Norway. Sweden probably harboured hopes of regaining Finland too at this time, which they just lost to Russia, but before that had been a part of the kingdom for many centuries. Sweden had wrestled Norway from Denmark, their arch-enemies, after a successful field-campain by the newly appointed king, Frenchman Jean Baptiste Bernadotte, who had no Swedish connections apart from leading an invading army against the country only a few years before receiving the crown. This happened in the aftermath of Napoleon's big defeat, which Bernadotte, once favoured by the little big man, was instrumental in achieving with his inside information. In Norway however there was little interest in being the subjects of a French Swedish king; nationalism was stirring and they desired independence but had to wait almost a hundred years to get it. "Du gamla, Du Fria", written as a Scandinavian anthem, later became the unofficial Swedish national anthem, although it never mentions the country in question.

I assign nationalism.

Last edited by skip spence; 02-07-2009 at 04:20 PM.
skip spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #248
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
I believe it was written in the mid 19th century to help strengthen the then quite recent (forced) union between the kingdom of Sweden and Norway. Sweden probably harboured hopes of regaining Finland too at this time, which they just lost to Russia, but before that had been a part of the kingdom for many centuries. Sweden had wrestled Norway from Denmark, their arch-enemies, after a successful field-campain by the newly appointed king, Frenchman Jean Baptiste Bernadotte, who had no Swedish connections apart from leading an invading army against the country only a few years before receiving the crown. This happened in the aftermath of Napoleon's big defeat, which Bernadotte, once favoured by the little big man, was instrumental in achieving with his inside information. In Norway however there was little interest in being the subjects of a French Swedish king; nationalism was stirring and they desired independence but had to wait almost a hundred years to get it. "Du gamla, Du Fria", written as a Scandinavian anthem, later became the unofficial Swedish national anthem, although it never mentions the country in question.

I assign nationalism.
Wrestled Norway from Denmark. . .Sweden did no such thing. It was demanded by England! Norway declared independency and Denmark got the tiny duchy of Lauenburg (northern Germany) as compensation. Norway elected the danish prince Christian as king, got one of the most democratic constitutions in europe and was then invated by Sweden. . .

Anyways the song is from 1844, by this time the ancient rivalry of the north had been substituted by sense of common history and brotherhood. In the first war of Slesvig (1848-1850) between Denmark and Slesvig-Holsten (supported my Prussia), there where troops from Norway and Sweden in Denmark to defend her.

Old 02-08-2009, 03:39 AM   #249
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Wrestled Norway from Denmark. . .Sweden did no such thing. It was demanded by England! Norway declared independency and Denmark got the tiny duchy of Lauenburg (northern Germany) as compensation. Norway elected the danish prince Christian as king, got one of the most democratic constitutions in europe and was then invated by Sweden. . .
If I remember correctly one of the conditions Bernadotte put on joining the anti-French coalition was England's support for his plans on Norway, which was given. First Bernadotte commanded the international North Army against Napoleon, but when that war was won, he marched with the Swedish army (which he had spared from most of the fighting up until now) on Denmark. He won a few minor battles and when Copenhagen was threatened the Danes gave up, and lost Norway in the subsequent peace treaties. I don't know if the English were present during the negotiations, they might have been. When Norway refused to accept the "union", they were invaded and defeated by the Swedish army, as you said. Norway got to keep their modern constitution though and was an autonomous region until 1905 when they gained full independence.

Last edited by skip spence; 02-08-2009 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Corrected mixed up names
skip spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:18 AM   #250
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Surely you mean Bernadotte and not Bonaparte?

and no, the only fighting that the danes did was against the english in the so called "gunboat war". I think you are mixing up the napoleonic wars with some of the earlier Dano-Swedish wars.

Anyways we should move this talk to PMs

Old 02-08-2009, 09:11 AM   #251
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
First Bonaparte commanded the international North Army against Napoleon
Wouldn't that be a bit hard to do?

Last edited by Eönwë; 02-08-2009 at 09:29 AM. Reason: sp aces
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #252
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

Quote:
Surely you mean Bernadotte and not Bonaparte?

and no, the only fighting that the danes did was against the english in the so called "gunboat war". I think you are mixing up the napoleonic wars with some of the earlier Dano-Swedish wars.

Anyways we should move this talk to PMs
Yeah, let's do that. You will receive a PM later on.

And yes, I got my Frenchmen mixed up, obviously.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:19 PM   #253
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Moderator's note

I'm missing a Tolkien connection in these last posts - please do take off-topic discussions to PM. Thanks!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #254
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Club remixes of a rather...profane...rant. It amuses me rather more than it should.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #255
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Crows. I love listening to them greet dawn en masse, but they started this morning at 4:53.

They're an hour and a half early. It's only March.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:42 PM   #256
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Crows. I love listening to them greet dawn en masse, but they started this morning at 4:53.

They're an hour and a half early. It's only March.
I love Crows. There's a clan of them living on our office building. They have a big tree in the 'crocodile pit' light well in the middle with two nests in it and two more perched on the ledges, and if you go high enough you can see in to the eggs. They're deadly territorial though, one of them perches above the entrance doors and shrieks at people coming into the building

Crebain of Government Land! Run for your lives! Heh.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #257
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Having beloved books returned after a loan so long you had given up hope of return.... Only not in the Shire because I spent the time I should have devoted to house and garden to rereading....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:43 AM   #258
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
New England weather, which can be very confusing at times. We had some beautiful weather the past few days, which was quite refreshing after months of wearing jackets. Then yesterday the high got to 93F (34C), which was in fact a bit too hot and very unusual for April. Today it's supposed to only get to 59F (15C). How on earth can the temperature be cut in half (and a little more) in 24 hours? Okay, I know New England weather does tend to be bipolar (much like my hometown of Boise actually), but c'mon this is a bit extreme. Can Mother Nature please decide whether it's spring or summer already?
Old 04-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #259
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
I assign getting a new computer, normally I'd assign this to the Shire, but my lovely father put parental controls on that thing, so now I can only go on at certain times. It also doesn't have internet on it yet, probably will b in a couple of days though.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #260
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Customer Services - I phoned 3 lots today. The two where I was ordering / checking progress were super-efficient friendly and helpful. The one I needed to complain about I was hanging on for ages waiting for an operative to be free before I gave up. Funny that

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #261
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Brushtail possums. They have to be one of the most easily-tamed species on Earth, they're terribly cute as babies and even as adults... and they rip tiles off your roof, eat all your plants (including cacti) and fight with each other all night.

If you're ever in Melbourne and you hear what sounds like a leopard snarling in the night... that would be a possum. Cobra-like hiss? That's another possum that doesn't like the first possum. Horrible, ear-piercing screeching that would put a Nazgûl to shame? The two possums have decided to settle their differences by beating the living daylights out of each other.

Oh, and that's not really a horse galloping up and down on the roof in the middle of the night, just a possum running to... I don't know, express the joy of possum-hood. Or something.

A couple got in through a hole they've made behind the stove and rampaged around my kitchen at about three a.m. this morning. I'll have to do something about that. Like build a new wall.

~Nerwen the Sleepless.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:18 AM   #262
TheOrcWithNoName
Animated Skeleton

TheOrcWithNoName has just left Hobbiton.
new fangled flat-screen TVs, their huge & overly complex remote controls and the user manual with almost as many pages as The Two Towers.

All I wanna do is plug-in & watch straight from the box, and not spend a life-time sorting out another bunch of cables, scart sockets, RGBs. USBs and a partridge in a pear tree!

Enough of the fancy specs, just give me something functional. Basically, keep it simple, stupid
Old 05-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #263
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Computer and xbox and whatever games. They're entertaining but darn time-consuming.

Eurovision Song Contest (I know I've assigned this before) - it's so stupid but such great entertainment!

Analysis of poetry. I find it fascinating but some parts of it I just don't understand whatever I do.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #264
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Lommy, I second the Eurovision Song Contest - the musical quality is nowhere near as good as the entertainment value!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:50 PM   #265
TheOrcWithNoName
Animated Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelyn Telcontar View Post
Lommy, I second the Eurovision Song Contest - the musical quality is nowhere near as good as the entertainment value!
I only ever bothered with ESC for the dry wit & cynicism of Terry Wogan.

Replacement Graham Norton, was okay last night but on current form not quite in Wogan's league.

As for the songs? What Songs!
Old 05-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #266
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Computer and xbox and whatever games. They're entertaining but darn time-consuming.

Eurovision Song Contest (I know I've assigned this before) - it's so stupid but such great entertainment!

Analysis of poetry. I find it fascinating but some parts of it I just don't understand whatever I do.
I don't think the consept is stupid.

It is just odd that it has to be so tacky all the time. . .

I don't get the people that hate it, and I don't get the peope that are fanatics, I guess Orthanc is just the place for it.

Old 05-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #267
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Having to stay up late to do coursework... it's late.. but its also kinda fun. (See time now)
Old 05-17-2009, 11:16 PM   #268
Lindale
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lindale has just left Hobbiton.
Reaching a conclusion for my literary criticism ii paper... which says that with a certain bestseller young adult short story collection published by our University Press interpellates kids (mostly our univ students) that militants, politically active kids, and kids whose sexual preferences are not strictly heterosexual are to be ignored and are basically an insignificant lot... even though in our college, for example, there is a dearth of straight guys and militants and rallies and demonstrations are part of our lives. Incidentally, the author of the collection is a graduate of our creative writing program.

And my teacher for that subject is a big name in the university press.

Legal Madness.
Lindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:43 AM   #269
TheOrcWithNoName
Animated Skeleton

Predictive text on mobile phones

Yes I understand the principles of how it works, but personally I hate using it because it hardly ever gives the words I'm looking for
Old 06-26-2009, 07:44 AM   #270
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
A job offer (finally)...

...that doesn't start until August.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:14 AM   #271
Lindale
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Getting sick with a mild strain of H1N1... a ten-day vacation that gave me an imperative to clean my room (which it needs badly), spray Lysol all over, and rethink my life, as well as a bit of fever and cough and colds. On the other hand, I miss classes and opportunities to hit our library for my thesis.

Legal Madness.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #272
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Thunder.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:26 PM   #273
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Absent-mindedly noticing the next WW game has started, and--yet again--you're not playing... which is sad, because you miss WW, but is actually awesome, because you realise that, for the first summer in recorded history, you actually wouldn't have time.

Or, to phrase it in a less Downs-centric manner: having a summer social life should be assigned to Orthanc.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:29 PM   #274
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Animal shelters.

On one hand, all of the pets I've ever had have been adoptees that needed love, and shelters are full of awesome people who work really hard and don't get nearly enough credit for the amazing work that they do.

On the other hand, I can't take every pet in that I come across and I always feel guilty for not being able to adopt them all.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:26 AM   #275
Lindale
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

lesson in humility

The University of the Philippines lost in the cheerdancing competition today. Well, not really lost lost, we just slid from being two-year champions to second runner-up.

We had a tarp, "UP is way beyond the Gold Standard," gold being the color of our rival for the top notch, University of Santo Tomas. When I dropped my attendance card, a UST person picked it up, returned it to me, but gave me a severe sermon about the arrogance of UP, whose tuitions are paid for by them, the taxpayers. He even said something to the effect that they, the Dominicans, are taught good manners while us liberal/free-thinkers have forgotten what sportsmanship is. I was so humiliated, for something that I was not directly at fault. But I did learn a very great lesson in humility.

UST didn't even make it.

Legal Madness.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #276
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Misunderstandings-

caused by knowing too many people with the same name.

Bad part: thinking my favorite paternal cousin was spontaneously getting married next summer even though it's wildly out of character and really a terrible idea (I was talking to his mom, hence associating the right name with the wrong person).

Good part: the massive flood of relief that came when he responded to my frantic e-mail ("Your mom just said you're getting married. WHAT!? When?! I want details. Spill!") with a lot of laughter.

I thought I was going to have to talk that boy out of some pretty serious stuff.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:28 PM   #277
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Added responsibilities at work that bring you a small increase in salary, and that you know will be good for your career prospects long-term, but are so time-consuming that you no longer have a life.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:08 AM   #278
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Shameless sequels to already trashy movies. Specifically sequels with all new actors for the same characters, because presumably the original actors had too much pride to take part in the new version.

So fun to watch... So terrible... Such awful acting...

Kinda like the mental equivalent of eating a popsicle.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:48 AM   #279
Lindale
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Dad eating my precious champorado. I kept looking for hours where the big pan full of that gooey brown stuff was, until he asked me what I was looking for, and said he ate the entire pan.

To add insult to the injury, he also said my cooking was way too sweet, and that I used coffee creamer instead of real milk. He shouldn't complain, when I was cooking I asked if anybody wanted some, and he said he didn't want any!

Legal Madness.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:24 PM   #280
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
I assign seriously contemplating major life changes to Orthanc. On the one hand, I haven't felt this alive in months.... on the other hand, I haven't had this much sheer fear (aka adrenaline) in my blood stream in months...

*panics*