The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2012, 09:39 PM   #321
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Incidentally, I still haven't told you the stupidest of my incredibly stupid things I did this game. I haven't even dreamt Legate on Night1. My first dream was Shasta.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #322
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
And the third one was Inzil. So, who was the second dream?
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #323
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Anyway, Lommy had it correct. Nerwen was killed because the wolves failed to kill her on the previous Night. I didn't protect anyone last Night on purpose - I had realized that G55 was probably the Seer, but was pretty certain the wolves would go after Nerwen again; if I protected G55 and the wolves killed Nerwen as I suspected they would, I wouldn't be able to protect her toNight. G55 revealing Inzilawolf wraps things up nicely, though.
*headdesk* So basically all my nervewracking Day2 scheming was for nothing. *goes to beat head on the wall a couple times*

I guess I should have realized, but I already fake-revealed/hinted as so many roles that it wouldn't have made a difference at that point. But I should never have underestimated your skills with this game. That's some first-class Ranger scheming, if I may be a judge in such matters.
Some first-class Seer-scheming also. You fooled the wolves, after all.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #324
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Final DL. You all can keep talking, though. Inzil was lynched and is the final wolf () and the game is over. Final narration to follow.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #325
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Fooling myself half a dozen times in the process. Realistically, we weren't supposed to win, I wasn't supposed to dream of both wolves, and I certainly wasn't supposed to survive to tell the tale considering how many blunders I've made. I don't get how that happened. I seriously have the feeling that I've just been part of one of these comedy films where despite everything going ridiculously wrong everything ends up right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
And the third one was Inzil. So, who was the second dream?
Legate. At first I thought to bluff and dream someone else, and try to piece Legate together based on reactions, but then I thought that the wolves could bluff and double bluff too, and I wouldn't get the picture anyways, and what if I'm killed/lynched and everyone thinks Legate is wolf while he's really innocent... so I ended up dreaming him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Don't trust:
Legate
Dun
sally, what did you bribe the Psychic Man with to get him to share his secret?
Old 12-28-2012, 10:02 PM   #326
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Indeed. We'd discussed getting her Night 2, but decided she was a likely protect.

You were a last-minute pick as the possible Ranger.

I took the chance that my attack on Legate would deflect attention away from me long enough to allow me to get her.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:05 PM   #327
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
For those keeping track, that's two games in a row a wolf-me has been dreamt.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #328
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Indeed. We'd discussed getting her Night 2, but decided she was a likely protect.
Well, what can I say? Shasta knows his business far better than I do.

And my scheming only began after the fact... and was quite pointless in the end because it was based on a false assumption.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:15 PM   #329
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
I took the chance that my attack on Legate would deflect attention away from me long enough to allow me to get her.
After being lynched and guessing then Lottie kindly satisfying my curiosity on the roles. I thought

"woah, both wolves voted for me...Risky but that was probably going to be their best chance to lynch me and while the opportunity was there they might as well take it."

And of them, I was convinced Legate's vote looked the furriest...Shasta's had been reasoned as sort of the best choice in a bad set of options for him, and while your vote shocked me the most could have been explained away as self-preservation.

Then upon hearing G55 dreamed you the previous night I was sad-facing because the dynamics had been setting up I just couldn't tell what would happen next. Both wolves voted the same Day 1...Inzil casts a critical vote for Legate and the cobbler also voted for the wolf.

I was dreaming up a scenario that if Inzil could possibly pull off a convincing case G55 was the cobbler there remained a small chance. But that also meant G55 could not be killed, or the gig was up, and you would also have had to identify the cobbler to somehow get on the same page. So really...no chance, but I was semi-rooting for you today. (In the end avenging my unjust lynching wins out. Fantastic job, go village!)

Last edited by Boromir88; 12-28-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:36 PM   #330
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
McCaber was a good Cobbler. He managed to get away with literally saying "I'm the Cobbler wolves please don't kill me", which takes some nerve, and nobody specifically picked him up on it. His effort at a fake seer-hint toDay was valiant.

G55 did an amazing job as the Seer, so congrats! She managed to pick out Legate as a wolf on Day 1 despite not dreaming of him until Night 2, and picked out Inzil for Night 3. The whole fake reveal then real reveal gambit was excellently handled.

Shasta was very crafty. At the end of yesterDay I was thinking that he seemed like an innocent Shasta in tone, but some of the things he was saying and doing at the end of Day 2 were suspicious. And given toDay's revelation, they were evidently on purpose! Nicely done.

Legate did well in not being taken in by G55's Cobbler act.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:57 PM   #331
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Legate did well in not being taken in by G55's Cobbler act.
Legate did far better than that. He was freakish on Day2 when he was around, so much that I wrote in my notes next to his name something along of the lines of "I hate his guts". No, not really, but I was so mad and frustrated because I just couldn't catch him and he was way stronger than I was, even though I knew who he was and he could only guess who I am.

PS: Legate, it's all my fault.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:08 PM   #332
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
The first words the next morning came from Valkotukka. "Who's next, Rudolph?" asked the small boy.

"Wait!" cried Jack Frost, "we're missing somebody."

Everyone fell silent. They had hoped the mysterious guardian had kept the last murderer at bay again - but it seemed that was not the case. "Where's the Sugar Plum Fairy?" asked Little Cindy Lou Who with a bit of a scream to her voice. Everyone shared a look, then ran to the card shop over which the Fairy lived.

"Sugar Plum?" called Cindy as she burst through the door. The Ghost, having skipped the door and floated right through the bedroom wall, floated down, moaning.

"The poor woman," he wailed. "Suffocated with her own cards! The ones about Santa, too. What a wicked, cruel beast!"

Cindy sank to her knees, sobbing.

"Who did it?" Paksu asked. "Rudolph, please say you know!"

"I think I might," Rudolph said. "I'm not sure, though. I could be wrong..."

"You weren't wrong before!" the Grinch encouraged him. "Who do you think it was?"

"Well," Rudolph said slowly, "I know Frosty's evil. I don't know if he's a murderer, though!"

"Frosty?" Tiny Tim asked. "That's ridiculous!"

"I agree," Frosty said, "especially considering you're trying to get me killed!"

"She's right," said Jack Frost. "I should know - I remember now - I was the guardian who saved Sugar Plum the first time, and I don't know why I didn't recognize you earlier!"

"It must be Frosty," Paksu said.

"If you killed Sugar Plum," Little Cindy Lou Who said, getting to her feet, her tears frozen on her cheeks, "you're going to pay."

"What do you mean?" Frosty asked nervously, backing away from the furious Who.

"Does anybody have a hair dryer?"

"Come, now!" Frosty protested. "That's just cruel!"

"And suffocated Sugar Plum wasn't? Electrocuting Suzy wasn't?"

Frosty spread his arms innocently. "C'mon, now, forgive and forget! You don't want to stoop to my level, do you?"

"Y'know, I think I'm feeling a bit stoopy," Cindy snarled.

"I'm with you," Jack said. "I never did get my payback for Suzy's death - or at least, not enough."

"You can borrow my travel-size, if you like," Cindy offered. She ran inside to fetch the hair dryers.

"Any last words?" Valkotukka asked.

Frosty hemmed and hawed for a minute, then tried to make a break for it. The Christmastowners chased him down the streets of town until he hollered stop, out of breath. "Do what you like," he huffed. "Christmas is ruined this year, anyway. Christmas is ruined forever!"

"Yours is, anyway," Jack said, turning on the hair dryer Cindy had just passed him. While the Grinch and the polar bears held him still, the two grieving Christmastowners slowly melted him down.

"Better destroy the hat, too," warned the Ghost, "or we'll never be truly safe. Not that we will anyway..."

"Wait, wasn't this what you were warning us about?" asked Tiny Tim, surprised.

"Nonsense," the Ghost said. "This is nothing. Disappointing, yes, but nothing compared to what is coming."

As Cindy took vindictive scissors to Frosty's magic hat, Tiny Tim's eyes shone in renewed hope.

Living

Sally - Little Cindy Lou Who
Shasta - Jack Frost
G55 - Rudolph
Coppermirror - The Ghost of Christmas Present
Steve - Valkotukka
Morsul - The Grinch
McCaber - Tiny Tim
Lommy - Paksu

Dead

Lottie - Suzy the Snowflake - Moddess
Boro - Olive the Other Reindeer - Ordo
Legate - Santa Claus - Wolf
Nerwen - The Sugar Plum Fairy - Ordo
Zil - Frosty - Wolf

The game is over. The village wins!
Old 12-28-2012, 11:19 PM   #333
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Fooling myself half a dozen times in the process. Realistically, we weren't supposed to win, I wasn't supposed to dream of both wolves, and I certainly wasn't supposed to survive to tell the tale considering how many blunders I've made. I don't get how that happened. I seriously have the feeling that I've just been part of one of these comedy films where despite everything going ridiculously wrong everything ends up right.
Ah, but let me tell you my reaction last Night, after learning the result of the lynch. Even though I'd been inclined to trust you, I thought your stated reason for saying Legate was a wolf rested on some pretty dubious assumptions. And yet– he was a wolf. "Luck?" I asked myself. "Or– could it be that G55 is actually the Seer? That would be awesome!" And so it was.

EDIT:X'd with final narration.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #334
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Ah, but let me tell you my reaction last Night, after learning the result of the lynch. Even though I'd been inclined to trust you, I thought your stated reason for saying Legate was a wolf rested on some pretty dubious assumptions. And yet– he was a wolf. "Luck?" I asked myself. "Or– could it be that G55 is actually the Seer? That would be awesome!" And so it was.
In that case, I suppose I'm simply glad you were not the wolf.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:02 AM   #335
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
That was my thoughts exactly, except that I first thought she must be an unlucky cobbler and then I figured out she must be a lucky seer and I thought everyone figured that out before me. Sorry for playing suspicious on the last Day though, I thought it might be the only way to help you (Gal) survive the game longer! Fortunately that wasn't necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
By the way, Cabbie, what? You're the cobbler? I was like a gazillion percent sure it was Lommy! Especially after I found out that Zil is evil. She buddied up with both him and Legate yesterDay. Oh goodness!
You simply overestimated my wolf-finding skills. Although, to be fair, I voted Inzil on Day1 on gut-feelingy reasons and before I rechecked the votes on Day3 I suspected him too on gut-feelingy reasons. So seems I have a good inzildar but I just shouldn't mix logic with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Anyway, Lommy had it correct. Nerwen was killed because the wolves failed to kill her on the previous Night.
Glad I had something right. Anyway, am I imagining things, or are you always protecting her on Night2?

Now I need a new game! This was certainly too short and "easy" to satisfy my werewolf-hunger.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:07 AM   #336
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Shasta, you played a heck of a game. I was pretty sure you were the ranger but you didn't give me anything I could use to discredit you, and your protections were spot on. G55, nice seering. Eying out two solid picks in two straight nights is an accomplishment, especially against a team like Inzil/Legate. Inzil, it's too bad they caught you early. You're a cold enough customer that if you didn't get seered I could easily see you turning the game around after Legate bit it early.

Quote:
McCaber was a good Cobbler. He managed to get away with literally saying "I'm the Cobbler wolves please don't kill me", which takes some nerve, and nobody specifically picked him up on it. His effort at a fake seer-hint toDay was valiant.
Many thanks. Although I'm pretty sure this is the only time I've lost out of the four I've played the cobbler, this one was definitely a fun one. I do wonder if the wolves picked up on that secret hidden message, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
Now I need a new game! This was certainly too short and "easy" to satisfy my werewolf-hunger.
This. I've been away for far too long, and this in no way satisfied my WW pangs. I didn't even get to vote for myself!
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:28 AM   #337
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ah well. I guess our ancient WWing losing streak together with Zil is not going to get better with this game, not at all, preciouss. I doubt it could have gone worse, actually. Spot-on Seer picks, a Ranger save on our first kill, heavy suspicion of Zil from the start and then me...

Absolutely congratulations to G55, though, and all the honor - is it your Seer-debut? Because that was just deadly aim. It seemed to us on Day 1, if I recall correctly, that you were acting weird, but to the point that it seemed weird to consider you being the Seer - possibly Ranger or somesuch, or that's what I thought. On Day 2, I was wondering whether you aren't the Cobbler, but then I saw that whatever you were doing was not very Cobbler-wise and that you were getting yourself killed (aka "a 180 turn at the beginning of the Day about me, is that normal?"). My thoughts on Day 2 were "she must be absolutely the worst Cobbler I have seen in a while". Alas, you weren't, instead you were the best Seer I have seen in a while. *Hat off*

Shasta's save was also an important factor, though that was more random stroke of luck, since our original plan was not actually to go for Nerwen. Also, one of the picks was G55, whom we still debated, because we feared she might be protected (!) - had we killed her, things might indeed have been possibly markingly different... Lommy and Cop were the other two options for our first kill... I am sure Zil can better elaborate what happened

So, G55, why exactly did you go after me on Day 1, if you have dreamt of me only on the second Day?

Anyway, I think I have been saying it during the last few games I have played, because it was always like this, after a long pause; it is really nice to play WW again. Even if for just this short while. (After the initial crisis of Day 1, when I thought I might lose Zil already, I have actually been quite hopeful... especially once G55-wagon seemed to start rolling... and then she had to reveal. Ah well.)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:30 AM   #338
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
Many thanks. Although I'm pretty sure this is the only time I've lost out of the four I've played the cobbler, this one was definitely a fun one. I do wonder if the wolves picked up on that secret hidden message, though.
We have considered you being a Cobbler, actually, you were one of the tops, but I am not aware of any message... so what message was it?

Quote:
sally, what did you bribe the Psychic Man with to get him to share his secret?
And I second this. That positively scared me.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:37 AM   #339
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Shasta's save was also an important factor, though that was more random stroke of luck, since our original plan was not actually to go for Nerwen. Also, one of the picks was G55, whom we still debated, because we feared she might be protected (!) - had we killed her, things might indeed have been possibly markingly different... Lommy and Cop were the other two options for our first kill... I am sure Zil can better elaborate what happened
Well, I decided you could be right about G55 being protected, so she was out. The more I looked at it, the less Gifted Cop and Lommy appeared. Then the Good Idea Fairy showed up and convinced me Nerwen could be the Ranger. She was also a good bet for a trailless kill, so I thought "Why not"? Stymied there by bad luck and good Ranger intuition.

By the way, I'm glad we had that talk about bussing. I thought the wind was blowing for a Legate-lynch, and nothing I did would stop it. If I tried, I might be setting myself up as a Seer target. Once again though, nefarious plans come to nought,
Old 12-29-2012, 08:46 AM   #340
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Absolutely congratulations to G55, though, and all the honor - is it your Seer-debut? Because that was just deadly aim. It seemed to us on Day 1, if I recall correctly, that you were acting weird, but to the point that it seemed weird to consider you being the Seer - possibly Ranger or somesuch, or that's what I thought. On Day 2, I was wondering whether you aren't the Cobbler, but then I saw that whatever you were doing was not very Cobbler-wise and that you were getting yourself killed (aka "a 180 turn at the beginning of the Day about me, is that normal?"). My thoughts on Day 2 were "she must be absolutely the worst Cobbler I have seen in a while". Alas, you weren't, instead you were the best Seer I have seen in a while. *Hat off*
Thank you for your compliments! But you flatter me. Most of it was just luck and failed plans.

This is my second time as Seer. My first was way back when in Boro's game.

But did you actually consider me as a possible cobbler for so long? I thought you were thinking about it, but then thought better in your last posts, which is why I got desperate and grabbed the last role out there that might not be targeted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
So, G55, why exactly did you go after me on Day 1, if you have dreamt of me only on the second Day?
I suspected you based on feel. And I knew it was really dangerous to do this, in case I'm killed and you're actually innocent, but I didn't suspect Boro much anymore by voting time, and you were my only suspect, and I couldn't explain it better than "feel" because there wasn't much to explain, and I din't have time to hint at Shasta either (and didn't want to overdo it and risk him getting killed)...

Quote:
By the way, I'm glad we had that talk about bussing. I thought the wind was blowing for a Legate-lynch, and nothing I did would stop it. If I tried, I might be setting myself up as a Seer target. Once again though, nefarious plans come to nought,
Actually, a major factor in my dream choice was how easily you seemed to go along with what I said. I was thinking "he's so supportive it seems like he's overdoing a bit of fake feeling". I guess bussing is a tough business - you can't hesitate too much, you can't not hesitate too much...

But, Zil, why did you go for Nerwen on Night3? The Ranger cannot self-protect. Was it just the trusted innocent factor?
Old 12-29-2012, 09:00 AM   #341
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
But, Zil, why did you go for Nerwen on Night3? The Ranger cannot self-protect. Was it just the trusted innocent factor?
That, and a frustrated desire to get a certain kill.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #342
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

By the way, before I forget - what's "Roger, wolf tower"?
Old 12-29-2012, 12:54 PM   #343
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
We have considered you being a Cobbler, actually, you were one of the tops, but I am not aware of any message... so what message was it?
Top post of page 2, where I said "I'm the Cobbler wolves please don't kill me."
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #344
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
By the way, before I forget - what's "Roger, wolf tower"?
Way back, in a game Glirdan hosted, Rikae and I were packmates, and Nerwen a Lover whose purpose was to find me. I hinted to her early on (obviously not something hard to do ) and Rikae mentioned at the end of the game that she was worried it would come back to bite us - Nerwen had responded to something I said, and Rikae thought it looked too obviously like acknowledging my wolfishness - hence, "roger, wolf tower!"
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #345
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
Top post of page 2, where I said "I'm the Cobbler wolves please don't kill me."
When you said that, I thought to myself, "You know, a McCobbler would absolutely do that." I wasn't going to point it out for the benefit of the wolves though, of course, and I wasn't entirely sure you were the cobbler anyway (as opposed to a wolf hinting at cobblerism).
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote