The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2004, 04:24 PM   #1
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The end of the world as we know it. I feel fine, incidentally.
Maeggaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye Murder Mysteries Solved!

My fellow Downies (Downies? Is that what we barrow-downers are called? I dunno..)

We may all be from different parts of different worlds, of different ages and races and backgrounds, but there is one thing, one precious thing, that unites us as Downies... We are all dead. Whether you are, like me, a humble Newly Deceased, or a wight, or a Ghost Prince, etc., we have all left the realm of the living at one point or another and entered this cold black and green world of the Dead Barrow-Downers. (Barrow-Downies?)

Which brings me to my point. We all know each other, so why keep it a secret? Let us solve the ancient mysteries of our fellow Downers' deaths (Downies' deaths?) How did you enter the realm of the dead? Murder? Orc attack? Balrog battle? Shot by arrows a la Boromir? Freak duct tape accident? Falling into a pit of pointy knitting needles and being sprayed with lemon juice? I want to know! Let us solve the mysteries of our deaths and answer the questions that puny non-Downie (Non-downer?) mortals cannot.

Come on and answer! It won't kill you! Hahaha!

Dead and loving it,
Maeggaladiel!

Breathing is overrated.