The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2009, 07:51 AM   #11
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Hello I just came home, have a horrible headache & need to leave in a few hours because of going to theatre with my Swedish group (ewrgh). I also have two papers to write for tomorrow which means I'm not going to be too loud today.

Off to read yesterday's posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
This may be a stupid question, but were you talking about Lommy or Greenie here? I want to say the latter, but I'm not actually sure..
Lommy. Greenie was you and Lommy was she.

1..2..3.. ... ..9..10.
*breaths deep*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I still think her style is a curious mixture of her relaxed, bantery and nit-picky ordo-style and her careful, detached wolf-style - exactly what I'd expect from her after a long pause from being a wolf.
My playing style changes. Depending on my mood. Depending on how tired, busy, whatever, I am in real life. I am annoyed that you give the impression, accidentally or not, it doesn't matter, that's how you come across, of being able to read me perfectly just because we know each other in RL. I am annoyed of you comparing me to previous games and telling what I would do as a wolf or ordo or gifted or whatever.
And I admit I probably wouldn't be so annoyed if it was someone else but you.

Quote:
Also, she tends to get annoyed at me but she feels jumpier than normally.
What's normally? Last time we played you said exactly the same. And the time before... And...

Quote:
And if you want me to, I can admit this vote is also partly because I currently feel we two just can't play ww together, at least not this way.
Me too. Maybe it was better if we simply concentrated on other people instead of each other as long as possible. I can't remember when we last did not have a quarrel.

And I'm not going to go through your posts, at least for now. I don't find it necessary. Because I simply can't believe you would go after me with such reasons if you were a wolf.

Okay onto other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
She's no gifted because that's a bit too daring for a gifted to do.
Well I disagree. If the main goal for a gifted is to survive, then it might be daring. But if a gifted wants to have some fun, see if xe is caught, then it'd be alright. I would find that a funny thing to do as a gifted.

I don't know why but Mira has started to bother me a little. I might want to read through her posts when I have time.
And now I read Lari's summary and it's the same with her.
I am also getting a bad feeling about Rune. He annoys me & doesn't make sense. Okay, it might be because he was drunk yesterday but still.

To be honest I have no idea why you ended up lynching Durelin. Mira's vote (or the reasoning for it) seems the most suspicious to me but I need to read her posts before forming a proper opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
the wraiths thought he might be Frodo and didn't want to risk losing their Ringbearer through a lynching.
Rather they wouldn't have wanted him to reveal and be either a known innocent or a missed kill at night & sure lynch the following day, had he been the RB. However what makes you think they thought he was Frodo? Personally I didn't see anything that would have indicated it, apart from him commenting on a post by only saying Precious! on day one.

I think Lommy's idea of the wraiths thinking Nog was the real ranger is a good one.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-26-2009 at 07:52 AM. Reason: xed with Legate
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote