Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2002, 03:15 PM   #11
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Mattius has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Mattius walked over and stood next to Radagast.
"Seems you were right, resiliant is too light a word for you young hobbit!" He took at step foward towards her. "But perchance you could tell me how you know my name?" There was no malice in his voice but Mattius was extremly curious to know the answer. The hobbit swallowed a piece of muffin and began to talk.
"Well I daresay thats easy enough to answer! I have been able to hear every single thing you have all said!" Radagast looked puzzled.
"So," began Rothalle,"you couldn't move or speak but could hear everything?" The hobbit nodded whilst concentrating on the muffin. Mattius and Radagast exchanged looks. Endereth and Calentoliel approached from where they had sat.
"Greetings my young friend, I am Endereth and this is Calentoliel, we are both glad to see you have returned to health!" The halfling slapped her head, quickly swallowed the remaing muffin and brushed her hands of the crumbs.
"Where are my manners." The hobbit cleared her throat. "I am Faye Took of the Shire, kinswoman of the great Peregrin Took, mighty among hobbits." The group smiled at her and those who hadn't already, introduced themselves. With Faye back in good health, they prepared to begin walking again. It was a couple of hours before sunset and white snow gleamed like a million coats of Mithril laid out across the ground.

[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: Mattius ]