The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2020, 03:01 PM   #201
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Day 4

Quarantined

Galadriel55 – Andróg, the Cobbler (voted into QT on Day1)

Rikae – Haldir, formerly healthy person (infected by the shady Infectors on Night2)

Huinesoron – Hareth, an Infector (voted into QT on Day2)

Kitanna – Huor, the Ranger (infected in the woods by the Infectors on Night3)

Sally – Túrin, the Hunter (voted into QT on Day3)

Macalaure – Grithnir, healthy person (dragged into the QT by the Hunter on Day3)

Legate of Amon Lanc – Asgon, healthy person (infected sneakily on Night4)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 03:01 PM   #202
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Leggggiiiitt! *cheers*
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 03:02 PM   #203
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Heya Legate!
Old 05-10-2020, 03:06 PM   #204
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Welcome Legate! Hooray for not being the seer!
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 03:16 PM   #205
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Mornin' Legate, welcome to the thread. We're all friends here, except for how I'm actively working against you and Cobbler55 is the incarnation of chaos. But that doesn't mean we can't still have fun!

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 03:37 PM   #206
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Can we trust the QT now? Please. But I swear if they give us Brinn again I'm going to lose it.

Come on. You know you want to.

hS
Old 05-10-2020, 03:49 PM   #207
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post

hS
I just got to that spot on the GT and was bursting with giggles to the point where I had to get up and take a walk before typing this. Seriously, InnoCuties, don't you want to even slightly?
Old 05-10-2020, 03:51 PM   #208
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I just got to that spot on the GT and was bursting with giggles to the point where I had to get up and take a walk before typing this. Seriously, InnoCuties, don't you want to even slightly?
It would be hilarious!

Who said that?
Old 05-10-2020, 03:59 PM   #209
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
It would be hilarious!

Who said that?
Mac, are you channeling Nilp's alter-egos?

In unrelated news, Lottie, as Pitch might say, is *pinging* me on multiple levels.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:14 PM   #210
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Welcome Legate! Hooray for not being the seer!
Quote:
Mornin' Legate, welcome to the thread. We're all friends here, except for how I'm actively working against you and Cobbler55 is the incarnation of chaos. But that doesn't mean we can't still have fun!

hS
Hullo everyone! Well, at least I got merry company, that's for sure. Nah, what is a life without a bit of a quarantine. Also... here... we can do whatever we want!!! *starts shamelessly hugging innocents, tickling the Wolf and patting the Cobbler on the head*

So, is there anything I should know before I run through the previous few pages of the thread? (I quickly read the first one... looks like it's been active here from the start.)

And yeah, I am equally glad I'm not the Seer. Was it a thing, I wonder?

*glances at the Living and shakes head*

Also Sally, sorry for yesterDay. Though to be fair I think it was likely to happen even if everyone didn't band up. I don't know if it's any consolation, but at that stage, I would likely have voted for you even if you had appeared and told us your pick.

Wanna look back and read if you settled it with Mac here...

EDIT: x-ed with the last two except nobody cares here hahahhahaaaaa *ahem* okay, back to serious mood. But hey, one has to cope somehow with quarantine, right.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 04:16 PM   #211
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:

hS
Actually that was my first thought when I saw it as well.

Although of course, there may be other candidates to consider too. But since he said it, ah, the TEMPTATION! *shakes fist*
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 05-10-2020, 04:26 PM   #212
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
If I was a wolf
Can someone on the GT please ban this phrase? It's been used so often that everyone who says that has to automatically be lynched - errr, sorry Mac. I think you were the first, and sally's done it too. Popular defense this game, eh?
Old 05-10-2020, 04:27 PM   #213
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Actually that was my first thought when I saw it as well.

Although of course, there may be other candidates to consider too. But since he said it, ah, the TEMPTATION! *shakes fist*
That's the spirit!
Old 05-10-2020, 04:30 PM   #214
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
As for the Legate kill - I'm not surprised at all. He was very widely considered innocent, especially after the Huine lynch. I will look at his posts at some point to look for "seer clues" the wolves might have picked up, but now I'm off to read toDay's discussion so far.
And here I was, trying to drum up suspicion for Legate for insisting sally revealed her pick - simply because I agree, he was looking on the whole too innocent.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:31 PM   #215
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
Can someone on the GT please ban this phrase? It's been used so often that everyone who says that has to automatically be lynched - errr, sorry Mac. I think you were the first, and sally's done it too. Popular defense this game, eh?
What has to stop is that people who say that are instantly everybody's prime suspect. If you want to catch the wolf you have to think like the wolf!
Old 05-10-2020, 04:32 PM   #216
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

C'mon Legate, read quicker. We want your input!
Old 05-10-2020, 04:53 PM   #217
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
We could do a race. Can we add posts faster than Legate can catch up? Highly unlikely, given that there are only so many of us active at the moment, and our posts are not Walls of Text.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:56 PM   #218
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
We could do a race. Can we add posts faster than Legate can catch up? Highly unlikely, given that there are only so many of us active at the moment, and our posts are not Walls of Text.
Did someone say walls of text?!

(The delightful Aoife McLysaght courtesy the 2018 Royal Institution Christmas Lectures.)

I won't, I won't... but I will do this.

++Brinniel

^_^

hS
Old 05-10-2020, 05:00 PM   #219
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
He was very widely considered innocent, especially after the Huine lynch. I will look at his posts at some point to look for "seer clues" the wolves might have picked up, but now I'm off to read toDay's discussion so far.
Er...

... maybe they just watched him lynch a wolf?

(I mean, I thought Legate might be the Seer after I wound up with arrows through both legs. Though that may just have been to make myself feel better. )

hS
Old 05-10-2020, 05:02 PM   #220
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Old 05-10-2020, 05:02 PM   #221
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

The mention of Aoife in a werewolf thread gives me bad flashbacks. Who among the presently dead were already around to play with Roa of old? Kitanna, Nog? She was scary good at this.

edit: MY EYEBALLS!
Old 05-10-2020, 05:05 PM   #222
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
The mention of Aoife in a werewolf thread gives me bad flashbacks. Who among the presently dead were already around to play with Roa of old? Kitanna, Nog? She was scary good at this.
I don't think I've ever played with her, but my first association was with the Downer as well.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:06 PM   #223
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Yeah yeah. Done now. Well! You been busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
I died as I lived. Useless. And probably protecting wolves.
Incidentally, whom did you protect, out o' curiosity? (Don't think it's any sensitive information now... is it.)

Quote:
We're a majority of innocents in here at this point, and as long as we can remotely get our act together, we're in charge of the vote.
Yeah. Let's make sure we have enough time to talk this through AND vote (I don't know how are all of your schedules, but we can't do this last-minute, obviously). What do we want to do? Do we want to try to agree on a person (or ideally, some list of a few, in case we pick one and they say "I'm the Seer!" just before we send our votes), so maybe like "whom we think is most likely a Wolf" and then vote for them all at once? Is there a time of the Day we can all be around (sometime shortly before our DL, maybe?) so that we can just vote simultaneously?

Quote:
I am rather annoyed no one noticed my hunter hints.
Quote:
You're not alone - I set up a potential Hunter claim in my very first post, by going on about Baby Turin.
Hunter hints? What hunter hints? Sorry, I always sucked at this. Has anyone thought I was posting hints? No? Thought so.

Quote:
On why I thought Boro was the seer.

The way he stays uninvolved but is able to go at great lengths about his thoughts when poked over it. He's not just goofing around having fun, he's just playing his cards really close to his chest.

His case against Lhuna - he didn't analyze anyone closely like that, so why her? Well, his analysis firmly rests on the assumption of Lommy's innocence. If he knew Lommy was innocent, it would make sense to suspect someone who makes a case against her that he doesn't like.

This doesn't make any sense to me logically, but the "Brinn is innocent" part really reads like a seer hint for people to figure out after he's dead.
Quote:
So far I've had this feeling that I'm on the most direct trajectory that leads to wolves, but my aim is slightly off-center. Like I'm hitting the target, but I'm not going to win any marksmanship competition.
This either reads as a wolfish "Geez, I'm so sorry I haven't been good at spotting wolves, yet, but I'm totally trying." or a seerish "I haven't been able to dream of any wolves yet, but I'm really trying."
Okay, this, maybe. I was, to be sure, from the start in accord with Lommy on "there's something weird about Boro" and once the Cobbler55 was out of the game (hullo there again), I was like, "okay, maybe he's 'da Chiiild'". Didn't see anything Seerish, but of all things, yes, that quote looks like it a bit. But the WWs may be oblivious not to have noticed it. Well, so was I then, but there are four times as many of them.

It may be incidentally good that I died because I was getting increasingly paranoid about people in the sort of scatterbrained way. But I'm a bit afraid who will be the people who are going to occupy the more central, louder spots of the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I'm so forking angry. I finally decided, at literally the last minute, to be end the question of Mac and Huey once and for all. Sadly, I was on the losing side. So sorry, Mac.
Actually, I know it's a very little consolation, but from the cruel, cold, practical perspective... it did at least solve that problem. I mean it would have been much better had Mac been a Wolf but... hey. I kinda hope the village can now use that info for something.

Quote:
I actually said I was hunting Lottie, or rather hinted at it, in a post I'll find and quote later.
That was actually what I kinda assumed (and Lottie probably figured).

Quote:
Legate was such a curious cookie. They should fry him, perhaps.
*Raises eyebrows barely noticeably.*
Old 05-10-2020, 05:12 PM   #224
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Okay, this, maybe. I was, to be sure, from the start in accord with Lommy on "there's something weird about Boro" and once the Cobbler55 was out of the game (hullo there again), I was like, "okay, maybe he's 'da Chiiild'". Didn't see anything Seerish, but of all things, yes, that quote looks like it a bit. But the WWs may be oblivious not to have noticed it. Well, so was I then, but there are four times as many of them.
... From which you conclude? ...
Old 05-10-2020, 05:13 PM   #225
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Er...

... maybe they just watched him lynch a wolf?

(I mean, I thought Legate might be the Seer after I wound up with arrows through both legs. Though that may just have been to make myself feel better. )

hS
Well, I am very glad I spotted you even without Seer powers (but to be fair I am still very surprised how easily the bandwagon went. I think Kit can definitely be credited with part of it. How many your people threw you under the bus, huh?).

Quote:
I played with her maybe only twice... one time was really late, some comeback-after-many-years in some Dueling Wizards Fifty-And-Half. She was scary.
But more importantly, in my very first game... modded by you, no less... was she a Cobbler! And she was great! She helped us so much! Oh, what a beautiful game... ahem yeah I was a Wolf.

Quote:
edit: MY EYEBALLS!
Word.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:17 PM   #226
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
Well, I am very glad I spotted you even without Seer powers (but to be fair I am still very surprised how easily the bandwagon went. I think Kit can definitely be credited with part of it. How many your people threw you under the bus, huh?).
Oh, lots - no, none at all, not one!

hS
Old 05-10-2020, 05:19 PM   #227
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
... From which you conclude? ...
...that they are dumber than me, or what is it you want me to say?

What do you people think about Zil? And what about for instance Lottie? (I suspected her like the first few Days a lot, but then there were a things I thought a Wolf would not say.) I could list everyone here... but I'm kinda curious about actual known innocents' opinion on these people.

And now that we all, and not just Mac, know the truth about the votes the Day before...
Old 05-10-2020, 05:20 PM   #228
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Oh, lots - no, none at all, not one!

hS
Burrawolf? Sorry, Wolfahobbit? (That makes more sense.)
Old 05-10-2020, 05:20 PM   #229
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

With the Wolves not believing Kit, and most of the village not believing sally, and who knows what will happen with the Seer - I feel like the only gifted who will actually be believed is the Child, and that's because of mod omnipotence. Whence all the overflowing suspicion - from BOTH sides?
Old 05-10-2020, 05:26 PM   #230
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Yeah. Let's make sure we have enough time to talk this through AND vote (I don't know how are all of your schedules, but we can't do this last-minute, obviously). What do we want to do? Do we want to try to agree on a person (or ideally, some list of a few, in case we pick one and they say "I'm the Seer!" just before we send our votes), so maybe like "whom we think is most likely a Wolf" and then vote for them all at once? Is there a time of the Day we can all be around (sometime shortly before our DL, maybe?) so that we can just vote simultaneously?
Or you could vote Brin.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:35 PM   #231
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

I'm still getting seer vibes from Boro. Look at how defensive of Lommy he is. I feel if he was not the seer, or even a wolf impersonating a seer, he wouldn't be this consistent. I'm gonna run with that assumption for now.

Quote:
I'm starting to get a clearer picture, and imagining a pack of Lhuna, Lottie and Inzil.
If he really hasn't dreamt of a wolf until now, he can't have all three of them figured out now. The fact that they're listed in a row like this makes me suspect that he doesn't know any of them and has dreamt of another innocent. With our luck, he dreamt of Legate.

Quote:
Inzil I need to get a better read on
Definitely didn't dream of him.

I still think it would make sense for us to go along with his suspicions. Lhuna?
Old 05-10-2020, 05:41 PM   #232
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
I'm still getting seer vibes from Boro. Look at how defensive of Lommy he is. I feel if he was not the seer, or even a wolf impersonating a seer, he wouldn't be this consistent. I'm gonna run with that assumption for now.
Could be. I am personally not sure either way, but repeat, I suck at spotting Gifteds (I mean... *glances at both Kit and sally*). So I think your assumption may be perfectly plausible. No harm if you run with it, no harm if I vaguely run with it as test-theory, or if anyone else does with it however they fell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
If he really hasn't dreamt of a wolf until now, he can't have all three of them figured out now. The fact that they're listed in a row like this makes me suspect that he doesn't know any of them and has dreamt of another innocent. With our luck, he dreamt of Legate.
Yeah, doubt it. (And I hope he didn't dream of me... that would not even make much sense!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I still think it would make sense for us to go along with his suspicions. Lhuna?
She has definitely been on my watchlist, for a loooong time. May not be a bad pick. Can see how the situation develops on the Living Thread later in the Day.

One more post I have ready coming up, then I'm off to bed for a while.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:42 PM   #233
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Okay, apologies for having spammed with some posts, but hey, at least they are short. I'll absolutely impose a limit on myself not to write my classic long posts here at least. Oh look, three lines already just explaining what I'm not gonna do. Four lines now. Ok, enough.

Just a remark:

Quote:
Anyway, the whole discussion of my attitude about "Sally the hunter" is pretty theoretical. You have to understand I was 90% sure she was a wolf. 90% of my brain was "I don't trust her, I don't trust her, I don't trust her let's kill her". The remaining 10% was "but ok what if she is actualy the hunter? what then?" and my brain's answer was "well it's just gonna be fun and it would be epic if she stabbed a wolf". I will readily admit that I was arguing for lynching a potential hunter making sense just because I wanted to get Sally lynched because I was convinced she was a wolf, not the hunter, so I kinda twisted my whole logic around that. I see I'm still doing it to a degree...

You don't need to tell me I was wrong about Sally, and that I was stupid, and that I literally pressed my fellow villagers to lynch our hunter. I perhaps ignored whether it's strategically wise because I was too blinded by my conviction that Sally was bluffing. So yes, I shot us in the foot a little, and you can be angry and frustrated about that, but I truly thought I was doing what's best for the village.
This makes me 90% think Lommy is innocent. There was a time I was veeeeeery suspicous of her and Lottie, but it changed later. Also incidentally pretty much agree with this:

Quote:
Also I'm just gonna say that personally I think Lottie's "oh please Sally don't hunt me I'm innocent!!!" looks pretty innocent (especially paired with her Huey vote). I mean I guess she might be a brilliant wolf, but my infamous logic tells me she's unlikely to be one.
Zil, on the other hand, is shady as Ephel Dúath in early autumn. He's horribly inquisitive and been so before, but the whole playing style... like I said, on first Day I even didn't realise how much he posted.

Anyways. I am soon going to bed, but before I go, I will repost some clearly formulated list of what I reckon we should think about so it's easily visible and so that any of you who are around when I'm asleep can take that into account (or at least those innocent of us, anyway )...
Old 05-10-2020, 05:48 PM   #234
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
I suck at spotting Gifteds
Me, too, that's why I'm so excited!

Quote:
Can see how the situation develops on the Living Thread later in the Day.
Definitely gonna wait and see how things develop. Not suggesting that we make up our mind right now.

Quote:
Okay, apologies for having spammed with some posts,
The Dead Thread is for spamming,
And that's just what we'll do!

Old 05-10-2020, 05:51 PM   #235
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Mac & I, at least, will be around at the QT deadline.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:53 PM   #236
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:

Zil, on the other hand, is shady as Ephel Dúath in early autumn. He's horribly inquisitive and been so before, but the whole playing style... like I said, on first Day I even didn't realise how much he posted.
I'll probably cast a vote for him. He has been very vocal, not always saying much and definitely pushed me into the open. I mean, I shot myself in the foot, but he definitely pushed the issue.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:54 PM   #237
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

What do you (not you G55) think about Eonwe? He just posted this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
I think that means we have 3 Days (I see Boro said 4 earlier). The worst case scenario:
  • ToDay: We quarantine a Good. 9 good: 4 bad.
  • ToNight: Infectors infect a Good. 8 good: 4 bad.
  • ToMorrow: We quarantine a Good. 7 good: 4 bad.
  • ToMorrow Night: Infectors infect a Good. 6 good: 4 bad.
  • OverMorrow (does anyone ever use that term in this game? this seems like a useful way to reference it): We quarantine a Good. 5 good: 4 bad.
  • OverMorrow Night: Infectors infect a Good. 4 good: 4 bad. Infectors win.

So we actually have toDay, toMorrow, and the Day after toMorrow to catch the Infectors.
Now, this is a reasonable thing for innocents to think about, but in my experience, it more often comes from wolves.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:59 PM   #238
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Leaf Anyways!!!

So, if y'all can speak your mind on this, and act on this (anytime when you are around)?

I think we should:

1. Make a shortlist of candidates for our vote. (Multiple names because what if we pick X and then X says "hey I'm a Seer".) We can start with putting Lhuna there as one, since both me and Mac seem to think it a decent idea. (Anyway obviously, we need to coordinate and all cast our actual vote for the same person... I hope it's obvious why.)

2. Decide on a time when we cast our votes. (Sometime after we've all had the chance to make the input and still enough before our DL to actually cast our votes. I mean we don't really need to set a time, but we just should make sure we have enough time to all be around between our decision and the actual DL.) I, for instance, after some ten hours from now, could be around basically more or less all the time, to a degree. I should be able to steal myself at least some time during the last hour before the DL for sure.

3. Before the time decided in step (2.), pick one person form the shortlist made in (1.) and cast the actual votes. (No, really?)

4. Generally otherwise talk about stuff, any ideas, suspicions, questions... and have a good time.

Public service announcement end. Farewell, comrades?

EDIT: see ya posting, folks. Good. But it's seriously 3 AM here, so I'm gonna reply anything more complicated... when I have... braaaaaains... but good to hear people can be around at DL, and stuff... See you around!
Old 05-10-2020, 05:59 PM   #239
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
What do you (not you G55) think about Eonwe? He just posted this:

Now, this is a reasonable thing for innocents to think about, but in my experience, it more often comes from wolves.
I didn't pay a lot of attention to him after my Day 2 analysis, but I thought he might be a submarine wolf based on his voting habits.
I don't think this alone damns him, but combined with other factors...
I'm also hoping to keep an eye on Lhuna. She's been raising alarm bells for me since end of Day 2
Old 05-10-2020, 06:00 PM   #240
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

We should try and reach a consensus before we cast our votes. Hui threw his vote away, but Gala is still lurking in the shadows (well, she's lurking in plain sight, actually) to cast her vote and mess us up.

Last edited by Macalaure; 05-10-2020 at 06:01 PM. Reason: x'ed with Legate and Kitanna