The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
ninja91
Shade of Carn Dûm

ninja91 has just left Hobbiton.
Picking it back up...

Well I have started in an another round through Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings so I may be posting around a bit more again soon. Its been quite some time...

I still see some familiar faces! -waves-
The rider was robed all in black, and black was his lofty helm; yet this was no Ringwraith but a living man. The Lieutenant of the Tower of Barad-dûr he was, and his name is remembered in no tale; for he himself had forgotten it...
ninja91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up

Nice to see you back here, Ninja. (Although given the thread policies, might be this one will be merged into the N&N thread. )

Last edited by Thinlómien; 10-07-2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: improved my English...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:35 PM   #3
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja91 View Post
Well I have started in an another round through Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings so I may be posting around a bit more again soon. Its been quite some time...

I still see some familiar faces! -waves-
Hey, welcome back, ninja! It's been quite some time. Nice to see you around again...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #4
ninja91
Shade of Carn Dûm

ninja91 has just left Hobbiton.
It HAS been a long time. Far too long. Feel free to move this into novices and newcomers, as I am sure I fulfill that category!
The rider was robed all in black, and black was his lofty helm; yet this was no Ringwraith but a living man. The Lieutenant of the Tower of Barad-dûr he was, and his name is remembered in no tale; for he himself had forgotten it...
ninja91 is offline   Reply With Quote