The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #41
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Both of ye are added, and I will now close the sign-ups. I'll wait for confirmation from tp and Greenie, if neither of them can go than someone can take their place, but I'm set with the number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Oh heck, well. Yes. If there's still room in the line-up, count me in, and dang real life!
I suppose I can manage the 11pm deadline, if everybody else can live with me having to vote about 6 hours early. The survey will be tough - I don't feel like I know any of you others well enough to answer that, but I'll try.
As this looks like it's gonna be quite a big team, I'm very much for adding a cobbler or cursed (or both?).

Oh yes - and may I introduce myself: Studebaker Hawk, at your service, with the ability to fly by covering my pants with maple syrup in order to attract millions of flies which will then lift me up in the air. (Don't ask what happens when all the syrup has been devoured...)
Talk about an interesting power...I'm not sure if that's really a power, or you're just a guy who loves syrup.

Do the best, you can use a name more than once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Sign me up as The Incredible Sulk!

When angry, I turn green and pout.
That's good, I love funny word play. (Wilwa came up with The Dark Monarch...ahh love it! )

Edit: crossed with Rikae.

I can certainly add both...I was thinking about trying to come up with some alternative lover role, or bringing back a shirriff type role. But the shirriffs really weren't that interesting, and for my first game...even if I'm getting much needed help from wilwa, I want to try and keep it simple for myself. Than if I decide to mod again, you may see some different roles.

So right now there's 17...by adding a cobbler and cursed, that will bring 5 gifteds, 2 'special' ordos, and 10 regular ordos. There's more than I expected, we could probably add a hunter too.

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-08-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:48 PM   #42
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
++Keep it simple
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:52 PM   #43
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
++Keep it simple
Don't you mean "++Keep it simple"?
Old 08-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #44
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Mac's vote isn't bolded! Ha!

++Chaos

EDIT: x'd with Dun. Hoover Dam!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #45
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm sorry sally, I'm going to side with Mac. I want my first go to be at least as far as gifteds, not complicated. However, you can be as chaotic as you want with your powers during the game...in fact it is encouraged.

P.S.

If I haven't already said it the sign-ups are closed.

A Cobbler and Cursed has been added. I will decide whether to add a hunter or not. But expect a normal hunter.

Deadline is at 11pm EST

And here are the survey questions again.

...at least 2 players you trust the most
...at least 2 players you distrust the most
...at least 2 players you fear
...at least 2 players you can read

Pick from the player-list and you can use someone more than once

The earliest I want to start is the 13th...already have a couple, but don't rush, just make sure I get 'em by Aug 12th. Thanks you.

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-08-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:19 PM   #46
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oh, Boro. By the way, Tum wanted to sign up, but she's working right now. So yeah.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:27 PM   #47
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Oh, Boro. By the way, Tum wanted to sign up, but she's working right now. So yeah.
One more can't hurt...and the start might be too early for tp or Greenie. This means I will add a hunter now.

One more thing...is everyone ok with the tied votes being determined by a coin toss or hat pull?

The reason I ask, is I can go by the standard of the "last person who tied" gets lynched, but that benefits those who can be at the DL. Where the random outcome of a coin toss may cause ye all to be more wary about causing ties.

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-08-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #48
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Where the random outcome of a coin toss may cause ye all to be more wary about causing ties.
*cough*Nogrod*cough*
Old 08-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #49
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

But....but I voted right and everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
*cough*Nogrod*cough*
That's what she said.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:46 PM   #50
Hakon
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hakon is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:

I can certainly add both...I was thinking about trying to come up with some alternative lover role, or bringing back a shirriff type role. But the shirriffs really weren't that interesting, and for my first game...even if I'm getting much needed help from wilwa, I want to try and keep it simple for myself. Than if I decide to mod again, you may see some different roles.

So right now there's 17...by adding a cobbler and cursed, that will bring 5 gifteds, 2 'special' ordos, and 10 regular ordos. There's more than I expected, we could probably add a hunter too.
What is the shiriff role and who is the second special ordo? I know the first would be the cursed villager.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #51
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
What is the shiriff role and who is the second special ordo? I know the first would be the cursed villager.
The Cobbler, who I place under the tally of ordos, because he is just an ordo but one who wants the villains to win. Also, this cobbler will be able to try and discover some villains. The traditional role of the Cobbler is to not know who any wolves are, nor anyone's role, but just to cause confusion and have the wolves win.

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-08-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #52
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Thanks Sally for helping me out since I was at work...fun fun on a Saturday.

Thanks Boro for allowing me to play. I look forward to it. As for my super hero powers: I can talk to fish.

Quote:
One more can't hurt...and the start might be too early for tp or Greenie. This means I will add a hunter now.

One more thing...is everyone ok with the tied votes being determined by a coin toss or hat pull?

The reason I ask, is I can go by the standard of the "last person who tied" gets lynched, but that benefits those who can be at the DL. Where the random outcome of a coin toss may cause ye all to be more wary about causing ties.
I'm ok with the tied votes being determined by a coin toss or hat pull.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #53
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nessa Telrunya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Nessa Telrunya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
*cough*Nogrod*cough*
I second that statement. At least the feared triple-lynch was an almost epic way to go.

But I'm probably biased when I say that I have no problem with a toin coss, or whatever else. Get creative, Boro!! I'm sure you've got it in you!
Old 08-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #54
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
If I haven't already said it the sign-ups are closed.
Wow. Just... wow... that has got to be the fastest game-filling sign-up I've been awake enough to see. Not even 24 hours since the last game ended--I haven't logged in till now and it's full.

I suppose this is a good thing--even though it's a Boro game, and it looks super-cool, I don't have the naggling moral pressure of telling myself "no, you can't play."

Though there's an 11:00pm EST deadline and a Curséd Villager!

Bad Formendacil!

Seriously, Boro, the only reason I'm not pleading to be let in is because of your August 13th start (which, incidentally, is quite ridiculous, given that you've got a full crew already. Why you don't start tomorrow, I'm not sure I understand...)

I guess I'll count that a lucky escape. While I pout.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:00 PM   #55
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oh... and, having noticed this over the course of my Grimoire-related hunt yesterday--there has been some serious confusion with Roman numerals the last few games, not helped by discrepancies with the admin threads.

So... if I understand it aright, this game--yours, Boro--is supposed to 65--not the 70 you've got in the title here.

Mnemo's game was supposed to be LXIII (63), but somehow turned into XVIII (18). Lari seems to have picked up on the (18), so her one thread is XIX (19), saw it should be after 50, but merely added the L (50) and so got LXIX (69). It should have been LXIV (64).

So, Boro, dearest darling please, could I beseech you to use the proper number-- LXV (65)--when you start your game thread? It'll make all of us nitpicklers MUCH happier to get back on track.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #56
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
++Less Complicated

++Let Form Join

Edit:

--Let Form Join

++Make Form Join

Last edited by Durelin; 08-08-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #57
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Seriously, Boro, the only reason I'm not pleading to be let in is because of your August 13th start (which, incidentally, is quite ridiculous, given that you've got a full crew already. Why you don't start tomorrow, I'm not sure I understand...)~Form
Basically because I didn't think Lari's game would end so fast.

I actually wasn't considering to go at least until the 13th, so while Lari's game was going on I invited 5 or 6 people, and most said if it started at around the 16th they would be in. Lo and Behold, Lari's game is done in under a week, and those I invited, expecting the 16th, I said I couldn't wait that long. I would have to start earlier, so I told 'em around the 12th or 13th, I'll keep a spot for them, and to let me know if they're in.

Some said the 13th would be good, others said nope, and I will wait at least a few days for tp and Greenie.

Sorry if this is an inconvienience for anyone, but I seriously was not expecting the fast fill up, nor the quick end to Lari's game, nor Nog and Eonwe being unable to mod their games. It will still take wilwa and I a couple days to get ready and sort out the surveys. I might as well say it now, since it's probably no longer a secret, some roles will be chosen randomly, others will be chosen with the surveys in mind. Which roles? I wouldn't tell you even if I knew (because right now I really don't know) and I don't know how I want to use 'em yet, but rest assured there is a point in having everyone fill it out.

Form, you have lost me in your words...so I'll just ask now. I don't think I can add anyone else, but if Greenie or tp tell me they can't play, would you like to fill in?

autume...mind if you I name you "Lady Tum, the Fish whisperer"?

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-08-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #58
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
++Less Complicated

++Let Form Join

Edit:

--Let Form Join

++Make Form Join
Well if the entire vote of the company is against me....
Old 08-08-2009, 07:13 PM   #59
alonariel
Wight

alonariel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Quote:
Oh and after further consultation, 11pm EST is the decided DL. Good?

Plus, I'll be looking to start on 13th or the 14th. I'm waiting on confirmation from a few players, and of course sign-ups are still open.
11pm would mean 8pm where I live, which works great, since work finishes up around 6pm for me during the week and I only have night classes two nights out of the week.

Quote:
Sign me up as The Incredible Sulk!

When angry, I turn green and pout.
That may be my favorite one someone's come up with yet. And sorry for thinking you were evil last game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I also vote for a cobbler AND a cursed. Or a cursed cobbler? Cobbler lovers? Cobbler seer alpha wolf weaver? Or perhaps a random undisclosed evil role?
Cobbler lovers! That would be so cool.

Last edited by alonariel; 08-08-2009 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Time mix up...
alonariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:14 PM   #60
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Well if the entire vote of the company is against me....
Just being opinionated. (And practicing!) I'm playing regardless, promise.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #61
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Just being opinionated. (And practicing!) I'm playing regardless, promise.
Well I might be smited (and killed) even before the game gets going if I shut out Form. So, Form, if you can bear waiting until the 13th you are in...and now instead of a cursed I might just add another villain. I'll have to ask our resident butterfly expert, wilwa, to find some more butterfly legends for us and get a new baddie.

Edit:

Quote:
So, Boro, dearest darling please, could I beseech you to use the proper number-- LXV (65)--when you start your game thread? It'll make all of us nitpicklers MUCH happier to get back on track.
Ok, but don't look at me, I was just looking at Lari's, she used the X first!

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-08-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #62
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:

++Let Form Join[/b]

Edit:

--Let Form Join

++Make Form Join

(That's) What she said. (Too bad I used the joke earlier; would have been perfect.)
Old 08-08-2009, 07:45 PM   #63
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Ahh...and I realize I didn't answer Hakon's questions about the shirriffs.

Many moons ago, in WW, there were 2 shirriffs. They knew each other and could PM back and forth during the day. If one was the killed the other could reveal as being the other shirriff. So, basically similar to the lovers role, only lovers typically have a choice of getting a 'revenge' kill, and hope to stay together until the end. Where the Shirriffs could just reveal and be a known innocent. I can't remember the last game that had them, they weren't all that interesting.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #64
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Mnemo's game was supposed to be LXIII (63), but somehow turned into XVIII (18). Lari seems to have picked up on the (18), so her one thread is XIX (19), saw it should be after 50, but merely added the L (50) and so got LXIX (69). It should have been LXIV (64).

To be fair, I noticed the admin thread after I put it up. I saw it and then went wait...no, I did that wrong there has to have been a bunch more games than that! So I checked Mnemo's game thread and then I checked Brinn's to make sure the numbers seemed right. And they did.

Quote:
Yes, yes.

And...what's a sheriff? I don't think I've seen that role and now this thread of mentioning it.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #65
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

You're a silly girl.

(Look at the post above yours, dear one.)
Old 08-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #66
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Wow, I fail. I read that post and didn't think that was what I read about...
Old 08-08-2009, 08:35 PM   #67
alonariel
Wight

Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Lari, may I inquire as to your superhero name - Hover Girl?
Old 08-08-2009, 08:38 PM   #68
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
Wow, I fail. I read that post and didn't think that was what I read about...
Now (s)he knows! Now (s)he nose!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #69
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Well I might be smited (and killed) even before the game gets going if I shut out Form. So, Form, if you can bear waiting until the 13th you are in...and now instead of a cursed I might just add another villain. I'll have to ask our resident butterfly expert, wilwa, to find some more butterfly legends for us and get a new baddie.
Given how I told Lari and Mira that I couldn't play if the game didn't start before two days ago, it would have been fair to assume I wasn't playing.

On the other hand... never underestimate the tug of WW immediately after a game successfully played. Let's see... if game starts on the 13th, that's this Friday... meaning I'll have close to two weeks before my school year begins, and even if I'm still alive 12 normal days (not Days) in, we aren't starting with a retreat this year, so I'll still have Internet access... unless it's not working in the temporary building, which is a possibility... but I'll be 5 minutes from my alma mater, and they have a computer lab I can use that's open until an hour after the deadline...

Okay, back by popular demand, I'm in. And don't think I'm not feeling very, very loved right now, Durelin, Sally, Boro. I shall do my best to be as awesome and cool at this game as your faith in me merits.

I'll fail miserably, of course, but let that reflect only on me, not you.

*is in*

Quote:
I'm not trying to blame anyone--I just want it fixed!

*twitches*

*has what TGWBS has rightly called an autistic streak--likes Roman numerals to make sense!*
Old 08-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #70
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonariel View Post
Lari, may I inquire as to your superhero name - Hover Girl?
I came up with the most useless superpower I could think of. I was sort of just like "ok being like three feet off the ground and hovering, that's totally useless!"
Old 08-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #71
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:

Many moons ago, in WW, there were 2 shirriffs. They knew each other and could PM back and forth during the day. If one was the killed the other could reveal as being the other shirriff. So, basically similar to the lovers role, only lovers typically have a choice of getting a 'revenge' kill, and hope to stay together until the end. Where the Shirriffs could just reveal and be a known innocent. I can't remember the last game that had them, they weren't all that interesting.
Oh wow... Shirriffs is a LONG time ago. Long in the sense of "I think they might not have been used since before Formie started playing." I don't think I ever played in a Shirriffs game anyway--I KNOW I wasn't ever one.

Yes... basically Lari-style lovers (both on the Ordo side), but weaker. And less mushy.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:50 PM   #72
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
I came up with the most useless superpower I could think of. I was sort of just like "ok being like three feet off the ground and hovering, that's totally useless!"
Not unless the ground spontaneously caves beneath everyone on the planet!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:55 PM   #73
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
It's quite good, at least in my head. I'm imagining you sitting with your legs crossed hovering above the ground at precisely three feet. Is it a constant state of hovering...or can you control it? It would kind of suck to never be able to touch ground. haha

Form, welcome aboard...and now it's time for me to correct you. The 13th is Thursday, but maybe you are thinking that would be Night 1, so Day 1 would then be Friday? I can send out roles and have Night 1 on the 12th (wednesday) and then Day 1 would start Thursday. That would mean I would need the surveys by the 11th (Tuesday).

I changed the title in the post, but I can't change the Title that displays in the forum, that we will have to get an Admin to do I believe.

Have you discovered your super-power...expertise in Roman numerals?
Old 08-08-2009, 08:56 PM   #74
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Is it too late to sign up? I didn't realise this game was starting so soon.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:59 PM   #75
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Is it too late to sign up? I didn't realise this game was starting so soon.
Lets make a party out of this...it's way too late to turn anyone down now. Come on in Nerwen, and you still have some time, because I won't be wanting to start until Aug. 13th...or well the 12th.

What a super large game this will be...hehe
Old 08-08-2009, 08:59 PM   #76
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:

My first game ever, which was like game number 3 or 4 or something, haha, a looonnngg time ago, I was a shirriff. It was quite fun.

Cannot believe how fast this game filled up! Awesome!

For anyone who cares, besides Boro , about my butterfly myths, here are the three that I used for my little minions (awesome names were given by Mr. Mod-God though):

~ In mythology, the butterfly is rarely distinguished from the moth, so since the moth is irrevocably drawn to a flame, both are related to Fire. (hence Firefly)

~ In the 1600's, a dwarf spaniel was developed that is named for its broad, erect, and feathery ears, ie. the Papillon, (aka Continental spaniel) which is the French word for "butterfly." (hence the vicious dog)

~ Choas theory: described as the disturbance of the air caused by the movements of a butterfly's wings that can, over time and with changing circumstances, become a hurricane. (hence Gust boy)

And in case anyone is finding it hard to picture the beauty that is a butterfly as being evil, the Dalai Lama said that butterflies are extremely uncaring creatures.

I am having waaayyyyy too much fun with this, haha.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:00 PM   #77
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
It's quite good, at least in my head. I'm imagining you sitting with your legs crossed hovering above the ground at precisely three feet. Is it a constant state of hovering...or can you control it? It would kind of suck to never be able to touch ground. haha
Controllable and I had the same thing in mind about some of the hovering. Sitting there and all.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:09 PM   #78
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Now I really will have to say No, to anyone else though...Nerwen, ye be the last. Get a name, and a useless power, and send me the survey by the 11th.

And to accomadate I will add the shirriffs, who will be basically like lovers, only well they're not sweethearts. They just know eachother from before the recruitment and thus will be able to talk between themselves

I'm going get the game thread up. Post the FINAL rules, and final list of players....and let you all mull it over for a while. I'm sure lots has changed, but now me has to put the boot down and turn away anyone else who wants to sign up.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #79
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

And the nemesis is backing up that boot going down. Don't want to cross me.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:26 PM   #80
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
I shall be The Reverser, with the power to read and write backwards.