Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2004, 11:18 AM   #441
Pyroclastic
Haunting Spirit

Pyroclastic has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril Coming Soon, Really Soon...

Okeydokey, A final post!

I'm thinking that I'll end with Uzgash bustin the joint, he's had enough of Moria. He'll leave his troups in Lugnush's charge and march on out of Kahazad Dum. Who would have though that Lugnush would wind up king of Moria?

Perky Ent, that was a great death scene, I love what you did with my poem! I had so much fun making that thing up.

~Pyro~
Old 04-26-2004, 12:17 PM   #442
Pyroclastic
Haunting Spirit

Pyroclastic has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up No Applause, Just Throw Money!

Uzgash has left the building!

First I would like to thank the Academy, and all of the people that have made this dream possible for me, my mom, and my producer, and everybody in the world named Clark...
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. You guys have been amazingly paietient with me, and this has ben a totally awsome first RPG experience! These have been some amazing death scenes, three cheers for all of you! I wish all of you the best and then some, and I hope to see you another RPG (when I'm not loaded down with ridiculous amounts of homework!)

Flames For All!
~Pyro~
Old 04-26-2004, 12:38 PM   #443
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

I have PMed Orual about her save, but have not heard back from her, mark12_30 .

Old 04-26-2004, 12:50 PM   #444
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Eye

She's been busy lately. I put up something in my save-spot that oughta fill the bill-- let me know if it needs anything.

Cheers, or as they say in Moria-- Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai Men--.... *stagger* *thud*
Old 04-26-2004, 12:53 PM   #445
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Pipe

Hello

I just wrote my last post for my Orc here...

Pyro- Nice post. I thought it was a very good end. I mean Uzgash leaving and so on. Brilliant!

I just wanted to say that this has been a wonderful game with such amazing characters. The dwarves...oh..that was sad..

Anyway, great RPG Imladris and Aman!

Hope we'll all meet again in an RPG! Heh

Cheers,
Orofaniel

EDIT: Oh and yes...now Carlas has to writ her death scene...right?
Old 04-26-2004, 03:23 PM   #446
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

Anyone seen Aylwen?

Your deaths, dear dwarves, have been spectacular and often heart-wrenching - I can only thank you all for your time, commitment and excellent writing. It shall be a pleasure to game again with you al- ah! But wait! We are not done yet! Three dwarves still stand!
Old 04-26-2004, 03:51 PM   #447
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

I've sent a PM to her twice and no word in response...should I set up a save for her?

Old 04-26-2004, 04:46 PM   #448
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Then there were two...

No need for a save, good Imladris...

My most sincere apologies go to Imladris and Aman (and everyone else, yes) for not being more prompt with my posting. Malí has died a cowards death, but she deserved it...
Old 04-26-2004, 06:13 PM   #449
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien The end hath come

Good to see you back, Aylwen!

We did it! *dances wildly around* I cannot believe we did it...got it done by Monday...

However, Orual's save needs to be filled in and I think that is all. Aman, is my last post fine by you?

It has been great gaming with y'all. You guys did most excellent death scenes...nothing was totally bogus (except for that horrid time crunch we had. ) Yes, it was a good game.

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes! (Yes, I am rather jazzed.)

Perky Ent, good luck on your game!

Cheers
Imladris

Old 04-26-2004, 08:53 PM   #450
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

*Sighs* I'm going to be odd and post after I'm already gone from this thread.

But it feels like a chapter in my life is ended! I shall always remember my first RPG and the strange and pre-written ending. Thanks again. You guys are the best.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:58 AM   #451
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril And so...the end is near...the final curtain...

Orual's save is now filled in. Thanks, Orual.

Imladris, that was lovely, thankyou. *wipes away a tear*

Well, ladies and gents, we finished in style, and surprisingly we weren't too rushed at the end, considering that sudden jolt of realising we had rather little time left. And the dwarves went down fighting (well, maybe one exception Aylwen Nicely done), as befits their parts. The orcs as well - made a very nice second story, and some of the posts were...truly horrible, as befits their parts Thanks for that as well, it made the story a little different.

You have written superbly - the battle scenes were furious, the spurts of song and poetry bizarre in a very welcome way, sincerity and humour in suitable measures - and good writing was universal. Thank you, all of you, for allowing me to direct you, with Imladris, and create this game with her, and I very much hope to see you again in the RPG forums.

Pio, could you move the game thread to the Elvenhome please? Thanks for your support in the game as well.

Thankyou everyone.

Yours very truly,

- Amanaduial the Archer.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:36 AM   #452
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The game has been closed. Well done everyone!

I'll leave the Discussion Thread open until late tonight my time in case there are any last fond farewells. Then I'll move both of them to Elvenhome.

~*~ Pio
Old 04-27-2004, 11:59 AM   #453
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
The Eye

Quote:
The orcs as well - made a very nice second story, and some of the posts were...truly horrible, as befits their parts Thanks for that as well, it made the story a little different.
Was the "chop chop chop!" too much?

Quote:
The game has been closed. Well done everyone!
Yikes...um..I got a PM from Carlas, who was supposed to write Nazklash death scene long ago, but she still hasn't done it. Before I saw this last message here, I sent her a PM that she should write the last ending for Nazklash.

Anyway, I suppose it doesn't matter now.

Sorry about that.

Orofaniel
Old 04-27-2004, 12:14 PM   #454
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Oro

If she gets it posted today on the discussion thread, then I'll place it on the game for her.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:38 PM   #455
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

~*~ On May 1st through May 3rd, the Green Dragon Inn thread will be closed to posting. ~*~

A special thread will be opened in the Shire to celebrate the 4th Birthday of the Barrow-Downs' site.

We're hoping you will all come to the party and enjoy yourselves there.
Old 04-27-2004, 02:32 PM   #456
Carlas
Shade of Carn Dûm

Carlas has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Carlas
The Eye

I'm sooooooo sorry! I'm getting so behind in everything!

I had a great time being an orc, and will miss it. Everyone has done an amazing job, this game has been really great. Thanks so much Aman and Imladris!

"Die you filthy Orc!" Lugnush cried as he ran towards Nazklash, his scimitar high over his head. Nazklash barely had time to think, but ducked out of the way just in time to see Lugnush’s weapon striking the cold floor with a loud clang. He turned to look at the troops running towards him in disarray, and growled loudly before running as fast as he could in the opposite direction but saw that even the few troops he had thought were on his side were chasing after him. Traitors… Nazklash thought to himself.

A passage was just up ahead of them, if he could just make it in there he could slink away in the shadows and no one would be able to find him. Nazklash turned his head back quickly to see how close the orcs were. There was now more than there had been before and they were getting a little too close. He looked back before him and ran with all the strength he could muster towards the small passageway, his only hope of escape.

As he entered the passage he quickened his pace, knowing that Lugnush and the orcs were not far behind. He turned left and right, weaving his way through the maze of tunnels before he squeezed himself into a small crevice barely visible in the darkness. The orcs ran past thinking they were not far behind Nazklash, they’re feet pounding against the dark, cold stone floor. Once the last orc was out of earshot Nazklash sighed deeply, relieved that he was still alive. Suddenly though, he heard soft footsteps coming towards him. He froze and waited to see who it could be.

It was Lugnush.

Slowly Nazklash left the crevice, and climbed up onto the side of the wall. “What do you think yer up to, hmmmm?” He said slowly. Lugnush turned around quickly, but Nazklash was quicker and climbed over to another spot.

“Who’s that? Stop fooling and get Nazklash!” Lugnush said deeply annoyed, obviously not recognizing Nazklash’s voice. “Guess!” Nazklash growled and laughed a sharp, cruel laugh. Lugnush’s eyes grew wide as he realized who it was. “You fool! I’ll kill you!” He cried as he spun around, trying to locate the small orc.

Nazklash moved about swiftly in the dark, making sure to stay out of eyesight. “How long ‘ave you been planning this? Thought that once I killed the chief that you would take over Lugnush? You’re the fool!” Lugnush turned to where the voice had come from, but Nazklash was already behind him. He walked quickly but silently towards Lugnush, holding his knife tightly in his hands. Licking his lips, he pulled his knife back ready to strike.

Nazklash squealed as he fell to the floor. Lugnush had spun around just in time to see Nazklash ready to kill him, and had cut Nazklash across the chest. Lugnush walked towards the orc and threw him flat on the ground and smiled.

Nazklash froze as Lugnush held his weapon up above the small orc. “You’re the fool.” Lugnush whispered into Nazklash’s ear as he buried the weapon deep into his throat…
Old 04-27-2004, 02:58 PM   #457
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Carlas

Your post is on the game.

~*~ Pio
Old 04-28-2004, 12:45 AM   #458
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

~*~ To Elvenhome ~*~