Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2004, 09:35 AM   #81
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

Good to see you back and posting again Hama. I understand how much work, and things , can start to pile up on you, but again nice to see you back. And hope you can post soon again, so we can keep this moving smoothly . Nice post by the way.
Old 11-01-2004, 07:45 PM   #82
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Boromir88: I love that post of yours. Lost in MY own forest. It cracks me up.

Hama: Its good to know that Thranduil has his nephew back.

Posts are going good. Keep it up.

Witchy-poo
Old 11-03-2004, 03:22 PM   #83
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hama Of The Riddermark has just left Hobbiton.
Someone post..I know its a bit rich of me...but please? Anyone...?
Old 11-03-2004, 03:28 PM   #84
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

My next post will be up tomorow.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:17 AM   #85
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hama Of The Riddermark has just left Hobbiton.
Someone...ANYONE!!!
Old 11-08-2004, 10:14 AM   #86
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

My post is up! Let the battle commence!
Old 11-10-2004, 03:46 PM   #87
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
A general request

Just putting this on all the RPG discussion threads. This hasn't been a problem on this game, by the way.

Please don't put comments in the 'Reason for Edit' box when you are editing on the RPG thread.

Signatures removed and filled in 'SAVES' don't need to be addressed there.

Edits that you want to draw attention to should be commented on in the Game's discussion thread.

Thanks!

~*~ Pio
Old 11-12-2004, 01:45 PM   #88
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Ok, I like the way all the posts are turning out. Its nice to know that others are ready for action.

Hama: In your next post comment on the fighting. That way we can get the view from Thranduil's nephew. Ok.

Any suggestions of how you guys would like the "next" chase to go. well unless no one feels that there is a need for more lost elves. Well I believe we only have a few weeks left. So far I have enjoyed the game with you all.

Witchy
Old 11-13-2004, 08:38 AM   #89
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
1420!

I wouldn't mind to stay being on lost, atleast until the company reaches the edge of Mirkwood (since it appears Mirkwood elves don't like travelling out of their lands to search for things....ex. Gollum). So, I say, get to the edge of Mirkwood, and somebody spots something recognizable to get them back home. Or, just stay being lost until people get tired of the crap, and they just find their trail and make their way home. Either way, doesn't matter to me.
Old 11-14-2004, 11:11 AM   #90
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

It looks like things are becoming more hopeful. It is now raining and the spiders don’t seem to like it very much. I think this is a good chance fore some 'dirty fighting'. Witchy, I think Thranduil should kick some spider Arse!
Old 11-17-2004, 11:18 AM   #91
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

If anyone sees an "edited by piosenniel" tag on their Game post, it's me editing off the signature.

Please remember to do so before submitting your post.

Thanks!

~*~ Pio
Old 11-17-2004, 03:11 PM   #92
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

Good last post Witchy. Given us all some good stuff to work with, as well as adding in some more depth to the character of Thrandui.

My latest post is mainly describing what’s happening. Not as much character development, as I would have liked. Unfortunately I do not have a lot of time to write these posts.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:57 PM   #93
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

1420!

I'll try to get my post up this weekend. But I don't know, the big OSU Michigan is Saturday. GO WOLVERINES!
Old 11-22-2004, 02:31 PM   #94
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ok everyone, we're coming up on what will be the last week for the game. Pio. correct me if i'm wrong. So I will post tomorrow hopefully ending the fight and everyone heading for Mirkwood. I have enjoyed playing the game and hope to play in one that one of you shall create. It shall be fun. Thank you for taking part in the adventure of your characters life time.

Sleepy: I love the post. The fact that your character finds inspiration in Thranduil is amazing. Lets just hope the widows will be as forgiving.

Witchy-poo
Old 11-22-2004, 08:56 PM   #95
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

1420!

I'm going to be leaving for Michigan Wednesday, to visit family, and won't be back until Saturday. Witch-Queen, I'm out of fighting ideas, but if you could get your post up soon, I have a wonderful idea for my characters, but it would have to be after the spider onslaught. With Targon gone we'll have to see how the two brothers handle themself, let the quarreling begin, just what Thranduil needs .
Old 11-23-2004, 08:44 AM   #96
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Quote:
Sleepy: I love the post. The fact that your character finds inspiration in Thranduil is amazing. Lets just hope the widows will be as forgiving.
Thanks, considering I put that together in about 10 minutes it was really good.
Widows? Why does that make me think black widows? (I have this weird liking for spiders, they're facinating(sp?) creatures)
Old 12-07-2004, 12:30 PM   #97
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Everyone

The game will be closing on 12/9. Please get your final posts on board.

Thanks!

Pio, Game Mod
Old 12-09-2004, 09:19 PM   #98
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

It's now the 9th of December; there have been no further posts to the RPG or to the discussion thread.

They are both now closed to posting and will go to Elvenhome.

~*~ Pio
Old 12-09-2004, 09:34 PM   #99
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

The Eye

~*~ To Elvenhome ~*~