The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-05-2010, 10:33 AM   #41
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Wilwa clearly hits the nerve...

So we only need Tweedledee to begin? Wow!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:07 AM   #42
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I think this is the highest number of players I've seen since Wilwa's last game.
Haha, clearly I'm awesome.

Yeah, 1 more, but if no one shows up we can still start. Maybe start tomorrow. We'll see.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:48 PM   #43
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
Well depends on what kind of tea you would like my good fellow!! Steeped happens to be my specialty. I have a secret ingredient but I'll give you a hint: It has the word mouse in it!
Anything goes as long as it's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Can I also play?
YIPPEEEEE!!!!!

I was about to text you earlier today that you should join but didn't do it because I wasn't sure if there was still room and had no chance to check. Glad you joined anyway.

Oh and I can't promise my performance as the Queen of Hearts will be true to the book because I haven't read any of them. My knowledge of Alice in Wonderland is based on the Disney film, Wikipedia, and Lost Girls.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:41 PM   #44
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Oh and I can't promise my performance as the Queen of Hearts will be true to the book because I haven't read any of them. My knowledge of Alice in Wonderland is based on the Disney film, Wikipedia, and Lost Girls.
My knowledge of the King of Hearts is equally dodgy. It's been probably 25 years since I last read the book.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:53 PM   #45
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
So....since everyone wants him so bad....and since Legate did ask first....
Awww, thanks wilwa! I didn't actually seriously expect you to do that... but now I'll try to play to my best!

And I am wondering whether this game isn't breaking the record of fastest gathering players for a WW game ever...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:11 PM   #46
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Awww, thanks wilwa! I didn't actually seriously expect you to do that... but now I'll try to play to my best!

And I am wondering whether this game isn't breaking the record of fastest gathering players for a WW game ever...
No prob.

Haha, you should go check out my last game and see how fast that one filled. It was in like 8 hours, haha. I guess I just end up modding at times where everyone is available to play.

I have the feeling we'll start tomorrow. The DL will be 10 PM EST, cause the night DL will be better for me. So I'll get stuff ready and we can have the first Night start then. (in about 30ish hours for those in other time zones).
Old 04-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #47
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Technical question -

if we have 20 players, wouldn't it be fair to add a fourth wolf?
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #48
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Technical question -

if we have 20 players, wouldn't it be fair to add a fourth wolf?
Yes, yes it would. That's what I had in my last game (along with cursed and cobbler) and it worked out fairly. I hadn't thought I'd get this many players, so I hadn't really considered it. haha

I will add another wolf.

So we're at 19 now right? K, well if 1 more person shows up that'll be cool, but either way we're good to go for tomorrow.

Mad Hatter - Glirdan
Cheshire Cat - Nogrod
Tweedledee
Tweedledum - wintywinty
The Caterpillar - Boro88
White Rabbit - Izzy
March Hare - Mira
The Dormouse - Sally
Humpty Dumpty - Skip
Queen of Hearts - Aganzir
King of Hearts - Inziladun
Knave of Hearts - Shasta
Duchess - Lottie
The Dodo - Nerwen
Jabberwocky - Legate
The Gryphon - Lommy
The Mock Turtle - Morsul
White Knight - Greenie
White Queen - Nienna
Red Queen - Fea
Old 04-05-2010, 09:37 PM   #49
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
When I did this play I was Hatter and also Tweedledum...

fun times. mortifying as tweedle though never got the poem right

One more for tea? come friends one more
Old 04-05-2010, 11:28 PM   #50
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Gah, if only this wasn't starting for another month...

Both the game and the player list look incredible. I must admit, I was watching sign-ups in between writing my term paper last night and it sounds like it's going to be so much fun. I'm just sad that I can't be a part of it. Perhaps one of these days I'll actually be able to join a game of yours, wilwa. But anyway, have fun all of you.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:44 PM   #51
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
*is parodying now, so don't jump on me when I post 'em*

Aww. *wishes for a Brinn-Tweedledee*
Old 04-06-2010, 05:34 AM   #52
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Are you absolutely sure you don't have time to play, Brinn?

Then a few questions. Are the votes retractable? And does the ranger really have to be able to protect herself? Personally I dislike such rangers (not the least because of all the trouble they've caused me ), but we also have quite a few special innocents anyway, so it might favour the innocent team a bit too much...
Old 04-06-2010, 06:51 AM   #53
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
*twitches*

Oh, I would love to play...but I'm afraid I would just be a burden. I don't have time for much participation; while I don't drop out of games, I'd really only be able to make a few posts per Day. But the player list does look so great...newbies plus those who haven't played since forever (coughAganzircough)...
Old 04-06-2010, 06:58 AM   #54
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Given the number of players, it would only be nice if there was someone who didn't post tons of posts. Besides, I'm not going to be a flood-poster this time either, I have so much other stuff to do too.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:00 AM   #55
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
I was about to text you earlier today that you should join but didn't do it because I wasn't sure if there was still room and had no chance to check. Glad you joined anyway.
Thanks! Maybe your sentiment reached me through some mysterious thought-transference process, you know, like the Elves' trick. That's what I'd like to think anyway.
Quote:
Just go with the "Off with their heads!" line, it seems fitting. That's the White Queen though, isn't it?

I will be hard for me to get into character too. Couldn't find my copy of Alice In Wonderland/Through The Looking-glass which is a shame because it was given to me many years ago by someone special, and it is a wonderful book. All I know about Humpty Dumtpy is that he's gotta have a mind not to fall off his high horses or he might shatter quite irreversibly.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:09 AM   #56
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Talking about the characters... do I get immunity from lynching as you surely can't lynch a grin without a cat?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:25 AM   #57
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Then a few questions. Are the votes retractable? And does the ranger really have to be able to protect herself? Personally I dislike such rangers (not the least because of all the trouble they've caused me ), but we also have quite a few special innocents anyway, so it might favour the innocent team a bit too much...
1 retract per person, for the entire game. I can easily change the ranger thing, no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
*twitches*

Oh, I would love to play...but I'm afraid I would just be a burden. I don't have time for much participation; while I don't drop out of games, I'd really only be able to make a few posts per Day. But the player list does look so great...newbies plus those who haven't played since forever (coughAganzircough)...
doooooooooo iiiiiiiiitttttttttttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Talking about the characters... do I get immunity from lynching as you surely can't lynch a grin without a cat?
hahahahahaha
Old 04-06-2010, 07:31 AM   #58
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:

Just go with the "Off with their heads!" line, it seems fitting. That's the White Queen though, isn't it?

I will be hard for me to get into character too. Couldn't find my copy of Alice In Wonderland/Through The Looking-glass which is a shame because it was given to me many years ago by someone special, and it is a wonderful book. All I know about Humpty Dumtpy is that he's gotta have a mind not to fall off his high horses or he might shatter quite irreversibly.

"Off with their heads" is the Queen of Hearts, she says it a rediculous number of times.

And here:

Alice in Wonderland: http://books.google.ca/books?id=ID5P...age&q=&f=false

Through the Looking Glass: http://books.google.ca/books?id=jQ9t...0glass&f=false

I heart Google books.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:17 AM   #59
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

So since we are starting today I'm going to put up the game thread now, just with a little intro and the final rules (no posting there please). I will wait to send out the roles until I know for sure whether or not Brinn is playing, but you can expect them later on today.

The DL is going to be 9:30 PM EST, so just half an hour sooner then what I had said earlier. Hope that's good for everyone.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:50 AM   #60
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
So since we are starting today I'm going to put up the game thread now, just with a little intro and the final rules (no posting there please). I will wait to send out the roles until I know for sure whether or not Brinn is playing, but you can expect them later on today.

The DL is going to be 9:30 PM EST, so just half an hour sooner then what I had said earlier. Hope that's good for everyone.
Well, you could send out the roles early since no one's switching to Tweedledee... just sayin.

*coughwantroleeeeecough*
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:55 AM   #61
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Well, you could send out the roles early since no one's switching to Tweedledee... just sayin.

*coughwantroleeeeecough*
Haha. Patience.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:06 AM   #62
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Oh, I would love to play...but I'm afraid I would just be a burden. I don't have time for much participation --- those who haven't played since forever (coughAganzircough)...
Hey it's okay, like Lommy said this is such a big game anyway.
And if you don't join this one, it's going to be another forever till we get to play together since I'm rather sure I don't have time in May or the summer, and I can't say anything about the autumn yet...

Quote:
Thanks! Maybe your sentiment reached me through some mysterious thought-transference process, you know, like the Elves' trick. That's what I'd like to think anyway.
Haha yeah, if we end up being team mates (wolves, shirriffs or whatever) that would be an extremely useful trick!

Quote:
1 retract per person, for the entire game. I can easily change the ranger thing, no problem.
Okay, thanks.

edit: I read the game thread and two additional questions popped into my mind (why am I the only one asking questions?). I take it that the Seer sees the Cursed as an ordo? And is the Cobbler's role revealed when they die?

Last edited by Aganzir; 04-06-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #63
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Quote:
I read the game thread and two additional questions popped into my mind (why am I the only one asking questions?). I take it that the Seer sees the Cursed as an ordo? And is the Cobbler's role revealed when they die?
Yes and yes.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #64
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I have a question too - what do you mean by "The Cursed's role is revealed when they die"?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #65
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I have a question too - what do you mean by "The Cursed's role is revealed when they die"?
Well, when they die it'll say they were the Cursed. If they die after being turned it'll say CursedWolf. Usually when the Cursed dies it only says they were an ordo (or wolf if turned), and it's not revealed that they were the cursed until the game is over.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:56 PM   #66
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Ermm.. if we start toDay, is that with a Day start? If so, I assume Day One would end tomorrow @ 930pm EST.

If all that is true, then... I won't be able to post much until tomorrow.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #67
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Ermm.. if we start toDay, is that with a Day start? If so, I assume Day One would end tomorrow @ 930pm EST.

If all that is true, then... I won't be able to post much until tomorrow.
No, we'll start with a Night phase. I wasn't expecting the game to start this fast, haha. This way it gives me a bit more time to plan a few things out, and so the baddies and shirriffs can chat, and the seer can get a dream.

So Night 1 will start in a little under 3 hours.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:25 PM   #68
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

So Brinniel has decided to play! Once I got that confirmation I finished sending out all the roles and so we are set to go. The post to start Night 1 will be up in 5 minutes.

The final player list:

Glirdan – Mad Hatter
Nogrod – Cheshire Cat
Wintywinty – Tweedledum
Boro88 – the Caterpillar
Isabellkya – White Rabbit
Mira – March Hare
Sally – the Dormouse
Agan – Queen of Hearts
Inzil – King of Hearts
Shasta – Knave of Hearts
Lottie – Duchess
Nerwen – the Dodo
Legate – Jabberwocky
Morsul – the Mock Turtle
Nienna – White Queen
Fea – Red Queen
Skip – Humpty Dumpty
Lommy – the Gryphon
Greenie – White Knight
Brinniel - Tweedledee

Last edited by wilwarin538; 04-06-2010 at 07:33 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #69
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
And if you don't join this one, it's going to be another forever till we get to play together since I'm rather sure I don't have time in May or the summer, and I can't say anything about the autumn yet...
Aw, well I really don't want to miss the opportunity to play with you...

So yeah, since no one seems to have any problem with me only being able to give a small amount of participation, I figured I might as well join. Just come game time, I don't want to hear any "why is Brinn so quiet?".

Actually, it's a shame Wednesday and Friday aren't Day phases since those are two days where I actually have a good chunk of time to post. Oh well.

Btw, I really shouldn't be playing and if I had any common sense I wouldn't be...but you guys are all such a bad influence.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:15 AM   #70
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Aw, well I really don't want to miss the opportunity to play with you...
<3

Is it okay if we don't ask why you're quiet but may still lynch you for it?
Old 04-07-2010, 07:44 AM   #71
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Question to the rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwa on the game thread
1 Unicorn: when they die I will put the names of all of the dead in a hat, including the Unicorn’s name. If the name I pick out is of an innocent (or Cobbler) they will come back to life, if it’s a Wolf than no one comes back. Everyone comes back as an Ordo (except Cobbler still Cobbler, and Shirriff still Shirriff if their partner is still alive).
I am not sure if the last part of this makes sense, i.e. the Cobbler and the Shiriff one. Okay, the Shiriff is technically possible, only hope you have taken into account the possible situation that one Shiriff dies, the remaining one reveals his or her role, and then the other comes back into life. That way both will be known when they come back. (Of course, it's not any problem, I think, only if you have thought of that.)

But with the Cobbler it's trickier, I think. Because everybody will know that it's a Cobbler (been a Cobbler before and is a Cobbler still). So there is no reason for anybody to trust that person, and it can be pretty boring for the Cobbler, as his/her only role will be to vote once per Day in a way which he/she thinks favourable for the Wolves. (Or he/she just can be annoying by posting tons of confusing posts, which however nobody is going to read anyway, so it will just make a mess.) So not sure if it makes sense to resurrect the Cobbler?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 04-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #72
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I am not sure if the last part of this makes sense, i.e. the Cobbler and the Shiriff one. Okay, the Shiriff is technically possible, only hope you have taken into account the possible situation that one Shiriff dies, the remaining one reveals his or her role, and then the other comes back into life. That way both will be known when they come back. (Of course, it's not any problem, I think, only if you have thought of that.)

But with the Cobbler it's trickier, I think. Because everybody will know that it's a Cobbler (been a Cobbler before and is a Cobbler still). So there is no reason for anybody to trust that person, and it can be pretty boring for the Cobbler, as his/her only role will be to vote once per Day in a way which he/she thinks favourable for the Wolves. (Or he/she just can be annoying by posting tons of confusing posts, which however nobody is going to read anyway, so it will just make a mess.) So not sure if it makes sense to resurrect the Cobbler?
I had thought of that, and I don't think it's a problem.

The thing with the cobbler is because I knew I wouldn't be bringing a wolf back, only innocents. Then I wasn't going to have the Cobbler be able to come back, but since there are quite a few 'gifteds' I thought it could be a little something for the wolves to have. Even though they won't be able to do alot, atleast it's someone for the wolves to have around that's on their side, since they themselves cannot be brought back. And since the Unicorn and Hunter are essentially opposites, and the Hunter can kill both innocents and baddies, I thought it would make sense for the Unicorn to be able to bring back both innocents and sorta-baddies. Does that make sense? haha, I just wanted to be sure this game was properly balanced.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:05 AM   #73
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Okay, explanation accepted And now thinking of that, theoretically, even a known Cobbler isn't in much of a different situation from a known innocent, only for the other side, so whatever.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:07 PM   #74
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

So Glirdan is having some internet issues and he's unsure of when they will be resolved, so I will keep you updated on that. But it seems like he probably won't be around much for Day 1.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:31 PM   #75
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Bahahahaha!!! We have overcome the internet issue and I am back!! So you can expect to hear from me, just not that often as a good portion of the day falls during my sleep time and school hours, so I can't promise too much contribution, but I WILL be around!!
Old 04-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #76
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
Bahahahaha!!! We have overcome the internet issue and I am back!! So you can expect to hear from me, just not that often as a good portion of the day falls during my sleep time and school hours, so I can't promise too much contribution, but I WILL be around!!
Oh hey, cool!

And maybe then you should hop over to the Arda Cup and post your team, since you are signed up for that love.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:03 PM   #77
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Why Stick Wasn't Here for Deadline:

First, we had to go shopping to pick Nienna up some Old Navy flippity floppities. And then, well, we shoe shopped. And looked at puppies. And ferrets. And then got Coolatas from Dunkin. And otherwise were fabulous.

And then I made Stick accompany me to a gallery opening. We looked most excellent.

And then, after running through the rain in very tall stiletto heels, and then eating, we had a fabulously awesome photo shoot of amazing.

And then realized that ZOMG Stick had forgotten to go to work!

And then her boss (for Lari and Ni, we're talking M, not L or P (we luvs P)) decided to be a heinous Sauron-emulator, and there was an awful lot of "Oh no you di'n't!" and "Oh my gahd, did she just?! Oh my gahd, I can't believe she said that!" and "What a [expletive deleted]!". Not because we don't respect authority, but because we don't respect HER.

So then we realized deadline had come and gone, and I was dead, and Stick apologizes.

The end.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #78
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Lottie's vote doesn't count, it was a minute late.
So...do I still have a retraction, or no?
Old 04-09-2010, 05:39 AM   #79
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Fea: I will forgive her, because it sounded like she had fun, but only if she promises that we go shoe shopping next time I go to Boston.

Lottie: Yes, cause it didn't count.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #80
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Visual Proof of Why We Were Late

SHOES!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!