The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2003, 01:17 PM   #1
LOTR_know-it-all55
Animated Skeleton

LOTR_know-it-all55 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to LOTR_know-it-all55
Sting obsession

I think there are a lot of people here that are obsessed with LOTR(such as me). Here you can tell the world about your love for LOTR.<BR>Here's mine~ My room is covered in LOTR memorabilia.I call my little brothers Bilbo and Frodo. The latter eats a second breakfast to become more hobbit-like. (A boy after my own heart) I have watched the FOTR almost everyday since it came out on DVD. I read the books (doesn't matter which one) every day. I spend way too much money on LOTR stuff and movie tickets. I have been nicknamed LOTRknow-it-all by classmates and teachers.(thus the screen name)I domnload every single thing I possibly can from the internet. (lordoftherings.net) I can quote the entire FOTR movie and I'm working on TTT. I also wear one of my One Rings on a chain and never take it off.(NEVER) Oh well the first step is admitting you have a problem... <BR> <p>[ January 05, 2003: Message edited by: LOTR_know-it-all55 ]