The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2006, 12:59 PM   #11
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
About Valier and her accusations towards me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
ok so I noticed that Thin you voted for Glirdan as well as I did because he's acting strange? Care to elaborate? As well Ang voted for him to save Garin. Thin your vote is suddenly looking strange...... You could be looking at me as suspisious to hide your own Fur..... Funny you suspect me AND Ang got killed last night....hhhhmmmmmmmm
I'm not particularly suspecting you - before now. I just pointed out that we shouldn't let silent ones slip unnoticed. My "suspicions" (if you want to call them so) were not based on your Glirdan-vote. If you were under that impression, I understand my vote seems strange. Otherwise, I don't. I voted Glirdy because after one reading, there was something in his posting that didn't sit right with me. It was just a hunch. Surprisingly, I got a chance to get online after my vote (which I had not presumed) and was able to read through his posts and didn't find anything actually suspicious and believed him innocent. That's why I added later a wish for people not to follow my example.
What I don't understand is why are you drawing a connection of my brief mentioning of silent ones (including you) in suspicious light and Ang's death. Care to elaborate yourself?

One thing we see here in this Valier's post is a person being jumpy. I think she over-reacts a small suspicion. That's all I say about her (unless I'm mistaken):
Quote:
I think we should pay attention to Caralondien, Naria and Valier. Just because they will otherwise just go unnoticed. ... I just fear that (a) silent wolf/wolves will slip unnoticed when loud villagers/wolves/lovers/gifteds hang each other.
Not really an accusation but there she is counter-attacking me ragingly. A jumpy wolf with bad nerves?
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote