The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-10-2003, 09:48 AM   #161
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Donkeys are pack animals. Bill the Pony was a packhorse for the fellowship. The Fellowship included Aragorn. Aragorn went with the hobbits to Amon Sul. Amon Sul was a watchtower. Watchtowers are patrolled by guards. Guards sometimes use dogs to help them. Dogs are animals (and cat-eaters of sorts) as are cat-eating hamsters.

Michel Delving to Arod to Meela.

[ June 10, 2003: Message edited by: Meela ]
Old 06-13-2003, 12:43 PM   #162
Lëowen
Haunting Spirit

Location: my computer chair, being smothered by my impossibly large cat
Lëowen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lëowen
Shield

Hobbits live in Michel Delving. Frodo was a hobbit. Frodo was in the Fellowship with Legolas, who rode Arod. Arod comes from Rohan, which is near Gondor. Denethor lived in Gondor, Meela is obsessed with Denethor. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Bill the pony to Asfaloth to mushrooms
Old 06-14-2003, 04:00 AM   #163
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Doesnt it scare anybody that somebody who is newly deceased and has only posted ten times has already picked up on Meela's obsession?
Welcome to the Downs, Lëowen, and enjoy being dead [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bill the pony to Asfaloth to mushrooms
Bill was a pony, Ponies are like small horses, if I remember correctly, Asfaloth was Glorfindel's horse, Arwen stole Glorfindel's horse, Arwen had a scratch on her cheek, Scratches draw blood, Curtains can be drawn, curtains are near windows, windows are transparent, air is transparent, dogs breathe air, Koreans eat dogs, Koreans live in Korea, Korea is near Russia, Russia is big, Elephants are big, Mumakil ae related to elephants, Mumakil come from Harad, Harad was in the South, North is the opposite of South, Angband and Thangorodrim were in the North, These were home to Morgoth, Morgoths servant was Sauron, Sauron has only one eye, pirates have only one eye (well, some of them), pirates sometimes have wooden legs, wood comes from trees, trees are plants, foolish people think mushrooms are plants but theyre actually fungi.

Well, That was probably the longest thingummmyjig on this thread.

The Greenway to Cumulonimbi to Finwe.

[ June 14, 2003: Message edited by: the guy who be short ]
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 02:44 PM   #164
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Sting

Congratulations, guy who be short. I like that one a lot.

What's the Greenway?
Tinuviel of Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 03:17 AM   #165
Lasgalen
Wight

Lasgalen has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Greenway is the name in Bree for the North-South Road. Roads are outdoors. The sky is outdoors. Cumulonimbi are in the sky. Cumulonimbi move through the air. Eagles move through the air. Eagles brought news to Manwe. Manwe lived in Aman. Finwe lived in Aman.

EDIT: forgot to give a new one.
#2 pencil to Cabed-en-Aras to beer.

[ June 15, 2003: Message edited by: Lasgalen ]
Old 06-15-2003, 09:36 AM   #166
Mippin
Pile O'Bones

Mippin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Mippin
Sting

Quote:
Doesnt it scare anybody that somebody who is newly deceased and has only posted ten times has already picked up on Meela's obsession?
Welcome to the Downs, Lëowen, and enjoy being dead
Nope, not scary at all seeing as how she used to be nuinatariel... and I elencala Isil [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Mippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 01:20 PM   #167
One Axe to Rule them All
Wight

One Axe to Rule them All has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Tolkien used a pencil for conceptual ideas, tolkien created Cabed-en-Aras, in tolkien's books, hobbits drank beer

okay, i hope that counts, if it does, then the next on is.....

Nazgul to McDonalds to Shotguns
Old 06-15-2003, 02:34 PM   #168
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

Sting

A warm welcome to Mippin, who may or may not be my long lost sister.

Nazgul to McDonalds to Shotguns

Nazgul are evil, Evil is fun, eating is fun, you can eat at McDonalds, McDonalds symbol is the two arch thingies, they are golden, gold is precious, the One ring was called precious by Gollum, Gollum is adorable (let's buy him a present!), Kittens are adorable, kittens turn into cats, dogs hate cats, dogs are scary, Nazgul are scary, Nazgul are evil, Evil is fun, eating is fun, you can eat at Mcdonalds, McDonalds symbol is the two arch thingies, they are golden, gold is precious, the One ring was called precious by Gollum, Gollum was once a hobbit, hobbits like food, food is tasty, food can be bought at McDonalds, McDonalds symbol is the two arch thingies, they are golden, gold is precious, the One ring was called precious by Gollum, Gollum was once a hobbit, hobbits have bows, bows shoot arrows, guns shoot bullets, a shotgun is a gun.

The guy who be short to [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] to Laurelindorenan
Old 06-15-2003, 03:06 PM   #169
Mippin
Pile O'Bones

Sting

The Guy Who Be Short to [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] to Laurelindorenan:

The Guy Who Be Short and I (yes, I'm Elencala Isil) have a lot in common, I use [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] most out of all the other faces, I've also posted pictures of fondlers, of these fondlers include a tree-fondler, the tree-fondler fondles trees, Laurelin is the Golden Tree of Valinor, Laurelindorenan has "Laurelin" in it

Pippin's Drinking song to the longest word in the dictionary to Maeglin
Old 06-17-2003, 01:15 PM   #170
purplefluffychainsaw
Wight

purplefluffychainsaw has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to purplefluffychainsaw
Tolkien

Pippin's drinking song mentions the word ale, which is in the engish dictonary. The engish dictonary has lots of long hard words that pippin would never be able to learn such as [insert longest word in the engish dictionary] This word can be translated into elvish which is a much fairer language. There are lots of nice words in elvish such as elen - star and romen - sunrise. Elvish can also be used for names such as Elanor - Sunstar, and Maeglin - [something]song

Tolkien to Random fit guy to Eru
Old 06-17-2003, 01:20 PM   #171
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

Tolkien is dead. So is the random fit guy who eyes me up when I'm out with my boyfriend. Random fit guys are fit. Some superstar actors are also fit. We idolise these men. Gods are also idolised. If I'm not mistaken, Eru was a god. If I am mistaken, just pretend.

Windfola to superstores to Hama.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:46 PM   #172
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Alatariel Telemnar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Alatariel Telemnar
Sting

Windfola has the word wind in it, wind blows leaves off of trees, paper are made out of trees, paper is sold in superstores(maybe not as paper, but theres always labels and stuff), metal products are sold in superstores, weapons such as swords are made out of metal, you use swords in battle, Hama fell in the Battle of Hornburg.

I'm new at this, so....

Fish to soft drinks to Frodo

[ June 19, 2003: Message edited by: Alatariel Telemnar ]

'Poor ye. Ye're tied to someone who's been photographed trying to shave their hand... My condolences.'
Alatariel Telemnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 02:20 PM   #173
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

Fish have scales. Fish scales are hard. Hard is the opposite of soft. Soft drinks are soft. Soft drinks come in cans. Cans are shiny, as is the Ring. Frodo bears the ring.

Legolas to oil slicks to Minas Tirith.
Old 06-19-2003, 02:35 PM   #174
Mippin
Pile O'Bones

Sting

Quote:
trees are made out of paper
Do not you mean that paper is made out of trees?? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
hmm...Fish to Soft Drink to Frodo...let's see how round-about I can make this one...

Fish live in water, carbonated water can be found in Coke, Coke is a soft drink, soft drinks are found in restaurants, sometimes beer is sold in restaurants, beer is also sold in bars, there is a bar at the inns, of these inns include the prancing pony inn, Merry had a pint at the prancing pony inn, Merry said the line "This, my friend, is a pint" to Pippin, Pippin knows Sam, Sam wanted to meet the elves, an elf by the name of Glorfindel (not Arwen...) saved a green little hobbit, this hobbit happened to have a nice, shiny, golden, evil, ring, the Ring is the reason the hobbit was stabbed, hand because he was stabbed, he turned a lovely shade of green, this hobbit had a relative by the name of Bilbo, Bilbo adopted him, the reason Bilbo adopted this hobbit was because his parents were dead, his parents were Drogo Baggins and Primula Brandybuck, Drogo and Primula's son was Frodo.

*takes deep breath* was that round-about enough for ya?

Edit:You beat me to it Meela...

ok your topic was..

Legolas to oil slicks to Minas Tirith.

Legolas is played by Orlando Bloom, a bunch of nazgirls like Orlando Bloom, the oposite of like is dislike, many a person dislikes oil slicks, oil is dark, the color white is not dark, Minas Tirith is also known as the White City.

Radio-edits to Paladin Took II to the HTML code for a scrolling Marquee

[ June 19, 2003: Message edited by: Mippin ]
Old 06-19-2003, 06:12 PM   #175
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Radio-edits to Paladin Took II to the HTML code for a scrolling Marquee

Radio-edits are annoying, so is my sister, my sister's name starts with an H, so does "hobbit," hobbits are little, rings are little, there was an evil ring, the ring had to go to Mordor, Mordor is an evil place, the Gollum half was evil, Gollum was once a hobbit, Paladin Took II was a hobbit, hobbits live in the shire, the shire is green, so is the text on the Barrow-downs, the Barrow-downs is my favorite website, on my computer the Barrow-downs does not allow HTML, not even the HTML code for a scrolling marquee

Saruman to camels to three-year-olds to Tengwar
Old 06-19-2003, 09:02 PM   #176
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Saruman to camels to three year olds to Tengwar.

Saruman was old, the desert is old, camels live in the desert, the desert has sand, three year olds play in sandboxes, there are bugs in sandboxes, there are also bugs in Egypt, hieroglyphs are written in Egypt, hieroglyphs are an ancient writing, Tengwar is an ancient writing.

Ungoliant to laminated paper to infomercials.

[ June 19, 2003: Message edited by: Horse-Maiden of the Shire ]
Horse-Maiden of the Shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 09:28 PM   #177
Mippin
Pile O'Bones

Sting

Ungoliant to laminated paper to infomercials.

The spawn of Ungoliant was Shelob,Shelob wrapped Frodo with her web, thus Frodo was covered.. Laminated paper is also covered, in lamination plastic, plastic is used in plastic bags, infomercials are sometimes on stuff like plastic bags... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Mippin's Penguin (the voice in my head..or a strange spliced combo of Merry and Pippin if you will) to Code Red Mountain Dew to Anduril

[ June 19, 2003: Message edited by: Mippin ]
Old 06-20-2003, 10:25 AM   #178
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Mippin's Penguin to Mountain Dew Code Red to Anduril. Oh my...

Penguins live in places with snow, mountains have snow on them, Mountain Dew has the word "mountain" in its name, Caradhras was a mountain, Anduril travelled on Caradhras.

Potatoes to nail polish to Glaurung.
Old 06-20-2003, 05:14 PM   #179
peonydeepdelver
Shade of Carn Dûm

peonydeepdelver has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to peonydeepdelver
Shield

Okay, potatoes to nail polish to Glaurung...

Potatoes are usually brown (hopefully always that color), brown is a color, nail poliish comes in oodles of colors, nail polish can come in red, red is the color fire usually is, dragons often blow fire, Glaurung is a dragon.
How about...

Blueberry muffins to stepladders to Gwaihir.

[ June 20, 2003: Message edited by: peonydeepdelver ]

[ June 20, 2003: Message edited by: peonydeepdelver ]
"Nazgul, Nazgul! You speak of what is deep beyond the reach of your muddy dreams, Ugluk! Nazgul! Ah! All that they make out! One day you'll wish that you had not said that. Ape! You ought to know that they're the apple of the Great Eye." ~Grishnakh
peonydeepdelver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 06:09 PM   #180
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Blueberry muffins are cooked in stoves, stoves are appliances, appliances are made out of mostly metal, most ladders are made out of metal, a stepladder is a smaller ladder, people use stepladders, people live in houses, some houses are blown down my strong winds, Gwaihir was known as the great Windlord.

----------------------------

Picture frames to CDs to Elessar

'Poor ye. Ye're tied to someone who's been photographed trying to shave their hand... My condolences.'
Old 06-20-2003, 06:11 PM   #181
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Blueberry muffins to stepladders to Gwaihir

Blueberry muffins are made with flour, flour is made from wheat, wheat is a plant, trees are plants, wood comes from trees, baseball bats are made of wood, I do not like baseball, I do not like heights, stepladders lead to heights, mountains are high, Erebor was a mountain, Bilbo went to Erebor, Bilbo also went to Mirkwood, Mirkwood is ruled by Thranduil, Thranduil is Legolas' father, Legolas was a part of the Fellowship, so was Gandalf, Gandalf knew Saruman, Saruman was evil, Morgoth was evil, Glaurung served Morgoth, Glaurung was a dragon, so was Smaug, Smaug stole a lot of gold, the ring was gold, Frodo had the ring, he had to take it to Mt. Doom, Mt. Doom was in Mordor, Frodo and Sam had to be rescued from Mordor, they were rescued by eagles, Gwaihir was an eagle.

Edit: You beat me, Alatariel Telemnar.

Picture frames to CDs to Elessar

Picture frames are wooden, wood comes from trees, trees are plants, plants are green, green is my sister's favorite color, my sister likes music, CDs play music, CDs can be expensive (like the soundtracks to LotR), jewelry can be expensive, brooches are jewelry, Elessar's name came from a brooch that Galadriel gave him.

(That one's shorter because I ran out of imagination)
Idril Celebrindal to Dr. Pepper to Thorin Oakenshield

[ June 20, 2003: Message edited by: Tinuviel of Denton ]
Old 06-20-2003, 06:25 PM   #182
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

Idril Celebrindal to Dr. Pepper to Thorin Oakenshield

Idril was an elf, elves are popular (with fans), Dr. Pepper is a popular drink, wine is another popular drink, Thorin asked Bilbo for some wine in The Hobbit, ch. 1: An Unexpected Party (red wine to be precise).

yellow boots to AOL Instant Messenger to niphredil

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2003, 09:06 AM   #183
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Yellow boots to AOL Instant Messenger to niphredil

Yellow boots are message icons on B-D, AOL Instant Messenger has yellow smilies as icons, some flowers are yellow (like elanor), elanor grew in Lothlorien, and niphredil also grew in Lothlorien.

Elmer Fudd to Grip (Maggot's dog) to Monty Python
Old 06-21-2003, 09:21 AM   #184
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

Sting

Elmer Fudd to Grip (Maggot's dog) to Monty Python

Boring way: Elmer Fudd hunts rabbits, Sam cooked rabbits, Sam knew Maggot, Maggot owned Grip, Grip was a dog, Lassie is a movie about a dog, Monty Python is a movie (I think).

Interesting way:
Elmer Fudd hunts rabbits, rabbits get run over on a road I use to get home from school, School is where I learn, learning can be fun with the right teacher, teachers can be insane, I once had an insane teacher, I am insane, Insanity is good, rabbits taste good, rabbits get run over on a road I use to get home from school, school is where I learn, Some people never learn, Some people are insane, I once had an insane teacher, I am insane, Insanity is good, I am good, Good things come in small packages, small packages dont cost as much as big ones, Chocolate doesnt cost as much as truffle, chocolate is brown, dogs can be brown, Grip was a dog, dogs are eaten in Korea, Korea is split into two, Gollum is split into two, Gollum hunted rabbits, Elmer Fudd hunts rabbits, rabbits get run over on a road I use to get home from school, School is where I learn, learning can be fun with the right teacher, teachers can be insane, I once had an insane teacher, I am insane, Insanity is good, Good things come in threes, three is one more than four, for can be mistaken for four, for for and four are similar, I had four fours/fours in a row there, cinema seats come in rows, people went to cinemas to see monty python.

EDIT: 14 lines" Whoohoo!

Khuzdul to hydrated crystalines to my evil laugh

[ June 21, 2003: Message edited by: the guy who be short ]
Old 06-21-2003, 09:43 AM   #185
mordor136
Wight

mordor136 has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

OK I've never done this before so dont expect greatness here I go.

Monkey toes to Orthanc:
Monkey toes are furry and hobbit toes are furry. Merry and Pippin are Hobbits and they've been to Orthanc.

Not very good but to the point [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Here's one Golf balls to Galadriel.

[ June 21, 2003: Message edited by: mordor136 ]
Old 06-21-2003, 10:36 AM   #186
Mippin
Pile O'Bones

Sting

wow, good job Guy who be short!! I must devise a scheme to get 15 lines now... bwahahaha [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2003, 10:58 AM   #187
Mippin
Pile O'Bones

Sting

Golfballs to Galadriel

Could say: both start with a G, but what fun is there in that?

so I'll say:
Golfballs are used in golf, golf is a sport, of other popular sports include basketball, basketball requires a basketball hoop, basketball hoops are round, Palantir's are also round, Grima threw a Palantir out of the window, Pippin was intrigued by the palantir, pippin looked into the palantir, pippin's actions make gandalf mad, the word mad can be used in madness, madness is sometimes taken as insanity, insanity is judged differently by different people, people fled to helm's deep under command of theoden, theoden was posessed by saruman, saruman went by the name of sharky in the scouring of the shire, the word shark is used in sharky, sharks live under water, water can be found in rivers, Smeagol and Deagol were river-folk, Deagol is no longer alive, the opposite is alive is death, we are all dead here on the Downs, a site similar to the Downs is Imladris, Imladris is also the name of the last homely house, Elrond was the keeper of this house, Elrond had a daughter named Arwen, Arwen (in the fellowship of the ring movie) cruelly and unjustly usurped Glorfindel, Glorfindel was an elf, elves are generally tall, dwarves are not, elves and dwarfs did not generally get along well, dwarves used axes, axes are weapons, swords are also weapons, Sting was a small sword given to Frodo by Bilbo, Bilbo was Frodo's uncle, Bilbo set off for Rivendell to finish his book, in the process Bilbo left Frodo a ring (reluctantly) Frodo tried more than once to be rid of the ring, his attempts were futile, Sam knew Frodo, Sam was a gardener and a much too clingy companion to Frodo, Sam also knew Merry and Pippin, Merry and Pippin were captured by orcs, the rest of the fellowship went to rescue Merry and Pippin, one of these members was Aragorn, Aragorn served as the leader of the fellowship after Gandalf's fall, Gandalf fell in Moria, after Moria, the fellowship went to Lothlorien, in Lothlorien, the fellowship met the white lady of the forest, this white lady was none other than Galadriel.

bwahaha! That round-about enough?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Liquid Crystal Display Screens to the inscriptions on the sword Glamdring to the taco bell dog

[ June 21, 2003: Message edited by: Mippin ]

[ June 21, 2003: Message edited by: Mippin ]
Old 06-21-2003, 11:11 AM   #188
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

liquid crystal display screens has the word siplay in it, some displays have inscriptions, inspritions are sometimes inscripted on metal, swords are made out of metal, Glamdring is a sword, swords can be used to cut off things heads, things such as dogs, the taco bells dog was... well.... a dog...

Not as good as Mippins's but I'm not as talented....

-----------------------------

Flowers to light bulbs to orcs to plastic to Aragorn

Old 06-21-2003, 11:12 AM   #189
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Khuzdul to hydrated crystalines to my evil laugh

Khuzdul is the language of the dwarves, the guy who be short is a dwarf (i think), the guy who be short makes me laugh (especially on this topic), laughing is good, so are cherries, cherries are red, stop-signs are red, stop-signs should all be replaced with stop-lights, stop-lights change color, so did Saruman's coat (also known as his rainbow bathrobe), Saruman's coat used to be white, white is the color of clouds, clouds are in in the sky, the sky is blue, my sister's eyes are blue, so is water, hydrated crystals are wet, so is water, water is fun to swim in, I like swimming, I am crazy, crazy is good, so is music, music comes from pianos, my little sister plays piano, my little sister is annoying, so is burrahobbit, burrahobbit makes me laugh, this is good, my dog is good (the only dog ever who is good), my dog is brown, my eyes are brown (sometimes), my eyes are part of my face, my face is attached to my head, my head is about to explode, explosions are messy, my sister's room is messy, my sister's room is upstairs, stairs are like mountains (to lazy people like me, at least), mountains are high up, so are clouds, clouds contain rain, rain is evil, so are nametags, nametags tell people who you are, so do signatures, signatures are hard to read, so is a friend of mine's handwriting, he is a guy, so was Frodo, Frodo was a hobbit, hobbits are little, little things can be hard to find, my brother can be hard to find, my brother makes me mad, when I am mad I am not nice, my cat is not nice, my cat is black, the background on the Barrow-Downs is black, the Barrow-Downs is a Tolkien website, Tolkien wrote books, books are my friends, my friends talk to me, so does my stick, my stick has a name, I have a name, names are sometimes strange, guy who be short is strange, so am I, I like to be strange, I write strange stories, stories are good to read, reading makes you smart, I am smart (or so I'm told), I like to read, this made me smart, BruceMacCulloch is smart, BruceMacCulloch is a member of the Barrow-Downs, the guy who be short is a member of the Barrow-Downs, so am I, I have an evil laugh, so does the guy who be short.

Alatariel Telemnar, I just won't give you a topic. You people will just have to do that other one.

Oh, yes. 20 lines. HAH!

[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: Tinuviel of Denton ]
Old 06-21-2003, 11:36 AM   #190
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

We have to Round abouts going.... Hmm what should we do?

Old 06-21-2003, 02:00 PM   #191
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

Quote:
Flowers to light bulbs to orcs to plastic to Aragorn
Flowers are where fairies lived in fairy tales and Fantasia. Fairies can light up, as can a lightbulb. Lightbulbs are breakable, as are bones. Orcs have bones. Orc bones are not made from plastic, as far as I am aware. Plastic is not what swords are made from. Aragorn has a sword.

And that was a pathetic attempt... but i couldn't think of anything else.

Haldir to crustaceans to Idril to fluorescent pens to Happy Hour at Minas Tirith (which is never...).
Old 06-23-2003, 10:30 AM   #192
Lëowen
Haunting Spirit

Location: my computer chair, being smothered by my impossibly large cat
Lëowen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lëowen
Shield

Haldir to crustaceans to Idril to fluorescent pens to Happy Hour at Minas Tirith (which is never...).

Haldir lived in Lothlorien. Lothlorien is in Middle-earth. Middle-earth is surrounded by water; crustaceans live in water. Idril was an elf; elves drink water. Elves also write. You can write with fluorescent pens. They never had fluorescent pens in Middle-earth, much as they never had Happy Hour in Minas Tirith.

Flamingoes to Rivendell to orcs to kangaroos to the Barrow-downs
Old 06-23-2003, 10:51 AM   #193
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Flamingoes to Rivendell to orcs to kangaroos to the Barrow-downs:

flamingo's live near water, they spend a majority of there time in water, Rivendell has the word riven in it, riven is close to river, elves live in Rivendell, elves live in middle-earth, orcs also live in middle-earth, orcs were tourtured elves, orcs were minions of Saruman, ents invaded Saruman's umm dwelling, ents are look like trees, trees are also here on Earth, Kangaroos are also her on Earth, kangaroos are animals, there were also animals in Middle-earth, such of these animals are rabbits, Sam called rabbits coneys in TTT, sam, along with merry, pippin, and frodo, passed the Barow-downs on there way to the Prancing Pony, the Barrow Downs is also the name of this site

Ummmm, I think thats all correct....

---------------------------------

Scissors to Frodo to plastic to Gandalf to light bulbs

Old 06-23-2003, 11:06 AM   #194
Aredhel Idril Telcontar
Wight

Aredhel Idril Telcontar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Ok, I'm new at this, so I might not be very good...

Scissors cut hair, hobbits have hair on their feet, Frodo is a hobbit, Frodo carries the Ring, cheap imitations of the Ring are made of plastic, stuff can be made out of plastic, stuff can be also made out of wood, wizard's staffs are made out of wood, Gandalf is a wizard, Gandalf can make his staff light up, his staff lit up Moria, a lightbulb can also light up Moria

Pheww.... Long one. My turn

Computers to Legolas to microwaves to Elrond to duck tape

Don't flame me, my first try [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2003, 01:57 PM   #195
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Sting

i'm not sure that what is duck tape(silly me) but i'll try...

computers to legolas to microwaves to elrond to duck tape

we can use COMPUTERS to find information, in middle-earth some guys used palantir to find information, aragorn had palantir, aragorns friend was LEGOLAS, legolas is an elf, elves eat lembas, lembas must be baked in some way, ovens are made for baking, microwave oven is one kind of oven, it bakes with MICROWAVES, the fellowship got lembas, which would nowadays be baked in microwave oven, from lorien, galadriel lives in lorien, arwen is galadriels granddaughter, arwens father is ELROND, elrond lived in rivendell, it was very beautiful place, it was perfect if one was tired or liked working or reading, DUCK TAPE can really make your day perfect(...don't ask)

well, here we go

from raisin to Caradhras to window to dictionary

[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: dancing spawn of ungoliant ]
Old 06-23-2003, 07:45 PM   #196
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

raisin to Caradhras to window to dictionary

Heh, heh, heh. Goody.

A raisin used to be a grape, grapes are purple (and red and green and black, but that is beside the point), the color of royalty is purple, royal people are sometimes stuck up, Aragorn was royal, he was NOT stuck up, neither am I, I am not royal, royal people have a lot to do, so do I, one of my jobs is washing dishes (yech!), washing dishes requires water, snow is made of water, there was a lot of snow on Caradhras, Caradhras was a mountain, mountains are tall, trees are tall, wood comes from trees, some houses are made of wood, houses have windows, windows are made of glass, glass is ridiculously easy to break, so are bones, bones keep you from flopping over (no idea where that came from...), paper flops over, paper is for writing on, writing is made up of words, words are made up of letters, letters can stand for things, letters that stand for things are called abbreviations, those make taking notes easier, people take notes at school, school is out for the summer, summertime is fun, swimming is fun, swimming requires water, water is wet, my hair is currently wet, my hair is not long, this round-about is long, this game is interesting, that thing that you call the study of word origins is interesting, whatever you call that thing is a good thing to learn, learning is good, you learn at school, one of the ways you learn at school is by way of a dictionary.

Bother. Only 13 lines.

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] to Morgoth to paper clips
Old 06-23-2003, 08:31 PM   #197
Maylin
Haunting Spirit

Maylin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Maylin
Sting

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] to Morgoth to paper clips
hmm...lets see..

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] is what Eru did when Morgoth became rebellious and Morgoth Im sure SOMEHOW must have used paperclips in the construction of Ultumo (sp)

The name Chalondias to
[img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] to Pippin
Maylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 09:26 AM   #198
Aredhel Idril Telcontar
Wight

Sting

Ooh, lemmie try!!!

The name Chalondias to [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] to Pippin...

The name Chalondias is really long, long is opposite of short, the list of smilies is really short (don't ask [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] is on the list of smilies, [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] is evil, Sauron is evil, people can see Sauron in a palantir, Pippin saw Sauron in a palantir!!!

Lunchbox to printer to Eowyn to [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2003, 10:03 AM   #199
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Sting

LUNCHBOX is a thing where you keep your lunch, lunch is food, food keeps us alive, while living we have some tasks to do, some of the tasks are nice, nice is opposite of evil, school is evil, in schools we have computers, computers and PRINTERS are sold in same kind of stores, there weren't many stores in middle-earth, in middle-earth there were inns, the prouncing pony is an inn, merry visited there, merry went to rohan, he ride to gondor in secret with EÒWYN, eówyn killed the witch-king, the witch-king came from mordor, mordor is located in east, east is opposite of west, valinor is located in west, in valinor there were the two trees, the two trees were ruined by melkor and ungoliant, when melkor and ungoliant ruined them everybody was sad, sad is opposite of [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

let's see...
from fotr soundtrack to socks to mouse to sauron
Old 06-24-2003, 10:18 AM   #200
Aredhel Idril Telcontar
Wight

Sting

Ok, I'm getting really addicted to this [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

From FotR soundtrack to socks to mouse to Sauron

FotR soundtrack is music (obviously), music is something some people like listening in bed, you take of your SOCKS before you go to bed, socks are usually not very big, some animals are not very big, a MOUSE is one of those animals, no animals are *evil*, some people are evil, people live on Earth (Arda), Manwe is the King of Arda, Manwe is a Valar, Valar servants are called Maiar, Sauron is a Maia

Janitor to Frodo to hands to Mirkwood