User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-02-2003, 10:19 PM   #121
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hmmmm.... From Ruiel's perspective, she'd not permit any servants, maids to accompany her or her daughters to Minas Tirith unless she trusted them implicitly.

Only time will tell if that trust is proved one way or the other. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

As for my location, I'm in Australia. So, if this board is on Eastern US time, that places me rougly 15 hours ahead of board time.

By my watch, that means it's time for me to read the RP which is open! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight
Old 07-03-2003, 01:14 AM   #122
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Im in Australia too, so we are in the same boat Elora. Um, im not going to post until a few others have so i have something to go on, thats ok isnt it?

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 07-03-2003, 10:04 AM   #123
Annalaliath
Shade of Carn Dûm

Annalaliath has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Annalaliath Send a message via Yahoo to Annalaliath
Sting

well that clears somethings up. I am on mountain time here in New Mexico, I am like an hour or two ahead of the board, or am I behind? I think I am behind. Tomarrow and Tomarrow.....
Old 07-03-2003, 11:29 AM   #124
Snowdog
Emperor of the South Pole

Snowdog is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

I'm on Pacific USA time so we have a well rounded world timezone crew here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As far as the story goes.. I would say that the 'evil' group would be for now a part of the Minas Tirith 'inside' group. Anyway, that is how I envisioned Ränne's role when I wrote the first post. That is why she is trusted as a servent to royal functions, mainly due to Lady Ruiel's influence in Ecthelion II's court. Ränne had gotten rather close to Ruiel in the years since she 'rescued' her from the Cosair sea captain, and is loyal, but above all is a survivor [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Anyway, are we starting at the welcoming ball for Funduilas???
Old 07-03-2003, 02:52 PM   #125
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

Your post looked great to me, Snowdog.

A word from one of the game owners (me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]):

If Ruiel, Dryea, and Alethea are to be at all the kind of characters we envisioned them as in the planning thread (which you all should have read), then it is necessary that everybody accepts them as part of the Minas Tirith crowd.

That aside, the groups are still distinct, though we're not acting like they are right now. Everyone should be familiar with who the other characters in their group are. Elora, Arien, Maika, you need to know which players play your maids. Same for Finduilas' ladies, and the Minas Tirith girls. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] There are a lot of characters in this game, so if we don't know who everyone is, it's likely to get very confusing.

To make this easier I am posting a complete list of all the characters according to groups, since a survey of this thread shows me that there hasn't been one yet that included both reserved and later characters.

Minas Tirith Residents
Siriel & Tiriel- Sophia
Pelien- Alak
Adrama- Nurumaiel
Emilia- Lyra Greenleaf
Sador- Novnarwen
Gaerlin- Sapphire Flame
Vern (cook)- Durelin
Elena- Varda

Corsair Group
Dryea- Maikafanawen
Alethea- Arien
Ruiel- Elora
Ranne (maid)- Snowdog
Rheaite (maid)- Hirilaelin
Gwen (maid/companion)- Annalaliath
Meirelle (maid)- Horse Maiden

Dol Amroth Group
Tessa & Finduilas- Manardariel
Viena- Everdawn
Betuli (maid)- Orofaniel
Averyll- Ealasaid
Diorwyn (seamstress)- Estelyn Telcontar
Jacinth (chaperone)- Aylwen Dreamsong
Lessawen (maid)- Wren
Eleniel- elven maiden Earwen

Thanks that's all.

Sophia

[ July 03, 2003: Message edited by: Sophia the Thunder Mistress ]
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Old 07-03-2003, 07:51 PM   #126
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

That is a lot of people commited to the RPG. I hope they haven't forgotten!!

My second post is up. I used it specifically to develop my character and bring in a few other points.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-03-2003, 09:20 PM   #127
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

I have edited my second post and Adrama is now at the welcoming ball. Lyra, can you do a post where Emilia replies to Adrama's outburst?
Old 07-04-2003, 04:15 AM   #128
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

We've started? Great! I'll post this afternoon.

Oh, by the way, I'm on UK time.
Old 07-04-2003, 11:26 AM   #129
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Pardon if this is a rather ignorant question, but I was under the impression we were at the welcoming ball for Finduilas. Is this so?

Manardariel, Sophia? Help a poor RPer in distress. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2003, 03:45 PM   #130
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Nurumaiel,

My edit tag that appears under your post was just to remove the extra asterisks that were causing the post to extend out too far and make for difficult reading.

Whenever anyone does a line of asterisks or such, make sure that it doesn't extend beyond one line of text or it will distort the size of the post.

Cami, Shire Mod
Old 07-04-2003, 10:00 PM   #131
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

When will the ball be over? We should have lunch with Alak's character Pelien soon!

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-04-2003, 10:03 PM   #132
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Child
Thanks for pointing that out and fixing it. I really have to start remembering to hit the preview button! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Maika
So we are at the welcoming ball right now? I'm very confused as to what's going on.

Manardariel
Could you please send me a PM and let me know what your plans for the game are? I'm totally in the dark to the entire thing and I don't think that's a very good situation for a game owner to be in. Thanks!
Old 07-05-2003, 03:16 AM   #133
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sting

Nuru-

The welcoming "ball" for Finduilas should be just ending. Pelien is going to invite the ladies of Minas Tirith, including Maika's bunch for lunch soon.

As far as game plans go, I don't think we've gotten much further than the outline that Manardariel put up on this thread (pg three I believe?).

Ok, Siriel and Tiriel have been too quiet... I'm going to post for them now.

Sophia
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Old 07-05-2003, 08:11 AM   #134
Ealasaid
Wight

Ealasaid has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sorry I have yet to post with Averyll! This week I haven't been able to find 10 minutes to myself to write without somebody interrupting. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

I will try to get her moving sometime today. Oh! I am on US Eastern Time.
Old 07-05-2003, 09:43 AM   #135
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Sting

Hi!

I see that the RPG has started, great!

I am back, (I informed you earlier that I would be away) but not for long though. Alak, would you please PM me if you want me to post about Sador?

Okey, I'll do some catch up later, and see if I should post anywhere...

*Nova* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2003, 10:42 AM   #136
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Silmaril

Nova Great to see your back!

--------------------------------------------

Everyone else All fill in my save later today as I am working on my post right now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Earwen

[ July 05, 2003: Message edited by: elven maiden Earwen ]
Old 07-05-2003, 10:53 AM   #137
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Everyone This game is really confusing, mainly because there are so many people, soo I suggest you read through the plotline well. See where you´re character may fit in, and maybe start planning a post. To avoid confusion, it may be a good idea to always state where your character is, or make it obvious. Right now, we are at Finduilas´ welcoming event. This is a good site for some character-interactions. Make clear who your character´s friends ae, and who she tends to avoid. Give the reader n idea what´ll be up in this game, for example by gossiping.

Sophia and/or Nuru- I´ll send you a PM with the details, but could one of you do a "final" post announcing the end of the party sometime tonight (your time)? Thanks a bunch!
Old 07-05-2003, 11:02 AM   #138
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Sting

I'm back too!

I've read all the post in the RPG...*puh* Really good!

I was wondering if the maids of Findulias are the servants?
(Is that a really stupid question or what?) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2003, 11:28 AM   #139
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Sophia

Please check your PMs. Welcoming ball stuff.

Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2003, 12:01 PM   #140
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

What is the policy of bringing in secondary characters such as Lyra did with Beren and Lorena? I would like to have a sort of 'special person' for Dryea. Is there a secondary character bio I should fill out for him? I've seen this done in other games, is it the same for this one?

He's going to be from Minas Tirith and obviously greatly disapproved of by Ruiel--heh heh--no but Dryea will be secretly in love with him though not show it and it's going to help with her downfall. It's going to take a lot to bring her down so I thought I'd bring him in there too.

Is this okay?

-Maikafanawen

[ July 05, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 07-05-2003, 12:12 PM   #141
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Secondary characters require the permission of the game owners.

Fill this out and submit it to the game owners. They will discuss it and approve or disapprove. If they approve, post it on the Discussion Thread then and go ahead and use the character:

For your character please include:

NAME:

RACE:

WEAPONS (No magical, super-hero, mithril weapons. Just good solid Middle-earth weapons and armor only that is appropriate to the race of the character and the time period.):

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: (No half-Elven characters. No mixed-type characters. No super-heroes. No assassins. No one all powerful, martial arts proficient, or having any magical traits. Just regular characters with normal abilities for their races only):

HISTORY:

Pio - Game Mod
Old 07-05-2003, 12:17 PM   #142
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Wow, it has to be a whole outline!

Owners: He would not be that big of a deal. He'd just pop up now and then in my posts with Dryea. But since we do have a lot of characters to keep track of so far then I understand if you don't want him. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But I am going to beg for him...pwetty pwetty pwease... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-05-2003, 12:22 PM   #143
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

You need not go into depth on each of the sections - but the description must give the owners a clear idea of the character.

All Players: please note the Shire policy on 'Save's in a game:

Quote:
20.) Clarification of using 'SAVE' in an RPG

Reasons:

Often, writers, because of work schedules, or time zone differences cannot post when the majority of the other players are on. In order to keep the game rolling along, they will post a 'SAVE' when they note a part of the game they need to respond to. They can then make their posts when their schedules are free to do so.

Uses:

To provide an opportunity for the writer have a space where he/she can insert a post so that it will follow logically in the storyline.

Rules:

Keep the 'SAVE' option to a minimum. Don't use it for a crutch, thinking you will get back to the post later - this usually doesn't happen.

'SAVE's should be gone back to and posted on within a 24 hour time period.(& preferably less time than this)

'SAVE's should contain a brief, even one sentence description of what the poster intends to post about.

Other writers are free to post after a 'SAVE' has been put on a space. It is the responsibility of the writer who has posted the 'SAVE' to work within the posts before and after it.

If you decide you are not going to use a 'SAVE', then it is your responsibility to DELETE it from the game.
This is a big game, with many players - please fill your saves in within the 24 hour limit, or risk them being deleted.

[ July 05, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 07-05-2003, 12:30 PM   #144
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Bringing this forward:

Act I- The stage is set
Outline:
Finduilas and her ladies discuss the events of last night, including the meeting Finduilas and Denethor.
Ladies of Minas Tirith meet, start "plotting" against Finduilas&crew.
Dryea spreads rumors of Finduilas fals identity, through the ears and mouths of the servents.

Act II.- The first Strife
Finduilas meets with the Minas Tirith group for a get together, and soon realizes something is wrong.
The Minas Tirith ladies start spying and sneaking.
One of her maids hears the rumors in the kitchen and attaks Vern, or a local Minas Tirith girl.
Dryea meets with Finduilas, who is easily charmed after the coolness of the other group.

Act III- suspicions
The Minas Tirith gang finally resolves that 1)Finduilas is not who she appears to be, and 2)they need to do something about her.
Finduilas plans a masquarade.
Dryea and Alahea quarrel.

Act IV- an unpleasant suprise
The masquarade:
Minas Tirith group confronts Finduilas about being evil.
They realize their mistake.
Dryea openly humiliates her sister.

Act V- the eye-opener
Dreya blunders.
Vern gives the message on to everyone else.
Alethea pays a visit to Finduilas, telling her everything she knowa-

Act VI- a fatal party
Finduilas´ engagement party.
The Minas Tirith/Finduilas gang decide to strike.
Finduilas´ speech.
Dryea blunders yet again, supporting the accusation.

Act VII- It is over
Palace guards try to arrest Dryea and her servants, but fail.
Finduilas and Minas Tirith group rejoice over their victory,
Dryea, plus servants, flees to Umbar.
Old 07-05-2003, 12:59 PM   #145
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Alright, here's my bio for my secondary character. Please consider him thoroughly I BEG you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

NAME: Rhircyn Isindil

RACE: Gondorian

WEAPONS: He owns a sword called Pelcatus--that he wears at balls. He is not part of the guard but would “enlist” straight away if needed to defend Gondor.

APPEARANCE: Rhir has tousled brown hair, and soft gray eyes. He is tall at about five foot eight inches with broad shoulders and a thin but strong build. He wears the clothes of nobility.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Rhir is a gentleman. He is kind, loyal, romantic and witty. He studies politics in Minas Tirith and hopes to gain position under Denethor when he becomes the Steward of Gondor. His weaknesses are Dryea and the fact that he trusts her completely.

HISTORY: Rhircyn is the youngest of two boys born to Amowiel Mirendebeth (mother) and Gaenry Isindil. His older brother, Earang is five years his senior and married with three children. The Isindils are a family of the highest status in Osgiliath. Rhircyn, not having the heart for battle, was given permission to study in Minas Tirith: where he met Dryea. Dryea didn’t charm him intentionally and is actually falling for him.

Okay that's it. Very short. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Maikafanawen

[ July 05, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 07-05-2003, 03:56 PM   #146
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Ring

I've filled my save now. Just as you know. Let me know if it needs changes! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2003, 07:06 PM   #147
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Maika
As far as I'm concerned, that's fine, and you can have him as a secondary character. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Manardariel and Sophia
If you have anything to say to the contrary, please let me know!
Old 07-05-2003, 11:22 PM   #148
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Silmaril

Everyone:
I have filled in my save on the first page. Hope you enjoy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ July 06, 2003: Message edited by: elven maiden Earwen ]
Old 07-06-2003, 07:20 AM   #149
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sting

Nuru- Looks great to me, I read your post Maika, he looks fine [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Lyra- check pms! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Alak- Siriel hasn't yet responded to Pelien. I had a lot to respond to with that post, and it is still in progress.

Nuru or Manardariel- ending the party now is fine, I can do it when I respond to Pelien.

Everyone- to clarify on what Manardariel said before about marking your posts, it would be extra super helpful if you could put a bold title at the top like "Finduilas' Welcoming Party" or "Pelien's Tea Party" or what have you, so that it is immediately clear what part of the story your post corresponds to. (Thanks Pio!)

Also, there's a difference between a secondary character and a character like "Beren" who appeared in Lyra's post. A secondary character would be one who would not be a major player in the story, but would have some impact on events (subplots) and would appear consistently. Mentioning another person whom your character happens to know, but who will not be in the story aside from a few fleeting mentions doesn't require bio. (Feredir, Siriel's date at the Welcome event will be one of those).

Sophia

[ July 06, 2003: Message edited by: Sophia the Thunder Mistress ]
Old 07-06-2003, 08:37 AM   #150
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thumbs up

HI!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I've just posted my first post in this RPG..(that doesn't include the first post thingy...)

But I am not sure if it fits in... Therefore I was wondering if one of you could perhaps move it to: after Alak's post....

If anything needs to be changed, please let me know... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*Nova*

[ July 06, 2003: Message edited by: Novnarwen ]
Old 07-06-2003, 08:51 AM   #151
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Lyra- check pms!
Unless you're Helka in disguise, I guess you haven't sent it yet?
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 07-06-2003, 09:37 AM   #152
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Novnarwen

Your post has been moved.

Anyone else who needs posts inserted - please specify by name of original poster, date and time of original post.

Thanks!
Old 07-07-2003, 09:40 AM   #153
Annalaliath
Shade of Carn Dûm

Annalaliath has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Annalaliath Send a message via Yahoo to Annalaliath
Sting

alrighty then, I just posted in the game so just to let you all know I havn't fallen off the face of the earth.
Old 07-07-2003, 02:13 PM   #154
Snowdog
Emperor of the South Pole

Snowdog is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Corsairs and Corsets Plot outline- IMPORTANT

Act I- The stage is set

Outline:
Finduilas and her ladies discuss the events of last night, including the meeting Finduilas and Denethor.
Ladies of Minas Tirith meet, start "plotting" against Finduilas&crew.
Dryea spreads rumors of Finduilas fals identity, through the ears and mouths of the servents.

Act II.- The first Strife
Finduilas meets with the Minas Tirith group for a get together, and soon realizes something is wrong.
The Minas Tirith ladies start spying and sneaking.
One of her maids hears the rumors in the kitchen and attaks Vern, or a local Minas Tirith girl.
Dryea meets with Finduilas, who is easily charmed after the coolness of the other group.

Act III- suspicions
The Minas Tirith gang finally resolves that 1)Finduilas is not who she appears to be, and 2)they need to do something about her.
Finduilas plans a masquarade.
Dryea and Alahea quarrel.

Act IV- an unpleasant suprise
The masquarade:
Minas Tirith group confronts Finduilas about being evil.
They realize their mistake.
Dryea openly humiliates her sister.

Act V- the eye-opener
Dreya blunders.
Vern gives the message on to everyone else.
Alethea pays a visit to Finduilas, telling her everything she knowa-

Act VI- a fatal party
Finduilas´ engagement party.
The Minas Tirith/Finduilas gang decide to strike.
Finduilas´ speech.
Dryea blunders yet again, supporting the accusation.

Act VII- It is over
Palast guards try to arrest Dryea and her servants, but fail.
Finduilas and Minas Tirith group rejoice over their victory,
Dryea, plus servants, flees to Umbar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, this is good, though Ränne may get caught and be inprisoned as she questions her loyalties, for she will not ever again return to Umbar. Hope that is ok. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And there was alot going on this weekend. I have done the best I can to catch up on all that is going on in the story. Good writing everyone!
Old 07-07-2003, 04:15 PM   #155
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

According to Manardariel's request, I have made a post to end the ball.

The ball is now over. If anyone has any ball posts they need put up, I'm sure Pio will handle it for you.

Manardariel, sorry the post was so long in coming. I won't make any excuses, I'll just apologize. *little bow* For any posts coming after the ball, should they be the next day, and what time if so? Or should the players do 'going to bed' type posts?

Thanks!

EDIT: I've just read through the outline again, and from the way it's written out I feel inspired to put on a play called Corsairs and Corsets after it's over. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ July 07, 2003: Message edited by: Nurumaiel ]
Old 07-07-2003, 06:15 PM   #156
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

I was thinking the same thing Nuru!! This would make a great movie!! Set in medeival France it could be pulled off!! *sigh* I've got the trailer all worked out!!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Don't forget to add the part in the outline where the Morthaniawens almost conquer all! That should be at LEAST halfway of the way in! A well-written and exciting RPG is ten zillion times better than a heroic one.

Awesome post Elora.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-07-2003, 11:50 PM   #157
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Are the Dol Amroth ladies going to have their little get together soon to discuss the nights events?.. Vieana wants to hear details! we are eagerly awaiting! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 07-08-2003, 10:53 AM   #158
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Alright, I've posted now... If there should be changes, please let me know...

I just wanted to inform you that I'll be gone for a bit over a week now. Everyone are welcome to write about my character, Sador.

*Nova*
Old 07-08-2003, 11:10 AM   #159
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Question

Sophia- I saw this in your post;

Quote:
Several hours later when the chamber maids came in to tidy the washroom the sound of the two women whispering and giggling like little girls could still be heard behind the bedroom door. The maid shook her head, and then moved to pick up Síriel's dress, which had been abandoned on the floor in a turquoise pool.
And I was wondering who the maids are. Since your character are Minas Tirith and there aren't any maids from there (that I can see), the maids you mentioned in your post would be from either Dol Amroth or from the Corsairs Group.

Maybe this was silly, it's just that I need to sorten things out, because there are sooooooooo many people in this RPG.....I get confused, you know.. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2003, 11:21 AM   #160
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Orofaniel: There are more characters than you think. Those maids could be any of the hundreds of maids around Minas Tirith working for the citadel nobles. I'm not sure if Sophia meant them to be specific maids or not but keep in mind that there are hundreds more people in the citadel (maids and nobles) that will come up in posts besides the regular characters played by all of us.

-Maikafanawen

By the way, The Fall of Greenwood is looking for two more male characters. If anyone is interested. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]