The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-17-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril WW LXI: Grimm Tales

WW LXI: Grimm Tales

Once upon a time in a glorious land far, far away there was a village. It was surrounded by glorious mountains, and valleys, and rivers, and forests, and of course numerous castles with motes and dungeons and other such lovely things. It was a peaceful land where everyone usually lived happily long lives. Except that there was an evil Queen. She had married the King long ago after his first wife had died, and now the King himself had just passed in a mysterious hunting accident. There was only one thing standing in her way. The King had a son, Prince Philip, who would become King and take the throne if he found himself a worthy young Lady to marry. If he didn’t marry by his 21st birthday the evil Queen would ascend to the throne and all the land would be doomed to be her slaves.

But there was hope. There was a young Lady named Rosamond who resided in a small castle on a large hill in the middle of our little village. She was destined to be the one true love of Prince Philip, all he would have to do would be to travel to the little village and take her as his bride.

Of course it’s never that easy. The evil Queen disguised herself as an ugly black cat and snuck into Rosamond’s castle. She crept up into one of the highest towers and put a spell on a spinning wheel that, with only a prick of the finger, would cause the young Lady to fall into a deep sleep and never wake up. The evil Queen did not know however that Rosamond had a Fairy Godmother who saw the Queen enter the room. The Fairy Godmother was not able to destroy the spell but she did change it so that Rosamond would awake if she was kissed by her one true love.

3 days later one of Rosamond’s servants (and closest friend), Wilwarin, found her lying on the floor deeply asleep beside the spinning wheel. The Fairy Godmother appeared beside her and instructed her to write a letter to the village. In the evening Wilwarin walked sadly down to the small village in hopes of warning them of the great danger that they faced.

NO POSTING ON THIS THREAD PLEASE. Everyone should receive their roles within the next 11 hours or so. Night 1 will start then. Keep an eye out.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Rules:

•No double lynchings, in the case of a tie the person who last received that # of votes will be lynched
•Every player gets 1 retractable vote every Day
•Under no circumstances can you show any proof of your role or any PMs you’ve shared with me or players you’re permitted to talk to. As well, try to avoid speaking to other living players outside of the game thread (so PM, IM, MSN, Facebook, ect…), it’s very easy to slip up and reveal info that you shouldn’t reveal, and it also gives you an unfair advantage over other players.
•To dead people: you are dead, no talking on the game thread or admin thread. As well, do not reveal any information you may know to living players.
•Everyone be invisible please
•Votes are bolded, on a separate line, with ++ in front, to retract do the same, but with – … self votes will be allowed, but please don’t do this too much
•Mod-fire most definitely exists, if you don’t participate/vote for 2 Days straight, you die...you can explain any absences in the admin thread
•Please only edit posts for spelling/grammar, feel free to double/triple/quadruple/x’uple post
•All votes should be on time, either before or on the hour (9 am EST). One minute late is still late, so it doesn’t count
•Know your roles well, feel free to PM me if you need any clarification on how your role works. There are quite a few rules regarding all the roles, so if you have any confusion about anything please PM me before it could negatively affect the game.

Roles:

Goodies - gifted:

Wielder of the looking-glass: (seer) every Night this player goes home and looks into his looking-glass and asks something along the lines of “Looking-glass upon the wall, is Wilwa good or not at all?” If he discovers the identity of any of my made up roles, he is only told their role, not whether they have been successful in their tasks or not (however if he sees Prince instead of Frog he knows that the Princess and Prince are now Lovers. Little Red Cap will appear as an ordinary villager. If he discovers the Fairy Godmother or the Huntsman he may PM them during the Day, if he guesses them both all 3 may PM among themselves.

Fairy Godmother: (ranger) every Night this player chooses one player that she will protect with her magic from the baddies. She cannot protect the same person two Nights in a row. She can protect herself once.

The Huntsman: (hunter) this player chooses one other player that he will take down with him (using his giant axe of course) right before he is killed, whether they are innocent or not, and whether it’s at Night or during the Day. He can give me a new name every Day and every Night, but he can keep the same target for one consecutive Night/Day (or Day/Night), but once that new Night (or Day) starts he has to give me a new name.

Hansel: He may be a small child but he's more powerful then he looks! Every Day, at any time, he sends me the name of a player. This player’s vote will not count. He cannot choose the same player two Days in a row. If he chooses the player who has the role of the Old Witch his vote will not count and her’s still will. He will not be informed if this happens.

Gretel: She may be a small child but she's more powerful then she looks! Every Day, at any time, she sends me the name of a player. This player will be given double voting; therefore their vote will be worth that of 2 votes. She cannot choose the same player two Days in a row. She can choose herself once. If she chooses the player who has the role of the Old Witch her vote will not count. She will not be informed if this happens.

Other roles (all goodies, almost):

Little Red Cap: (kinda like a cursed, but not) A naïve little child easily fooled by the Big Bad Wolf. Every Night the Big Bad Wolf sends me a name along with the baddies kill choice, if he guesses Little Red Cap then he has managed to persuade her that he is indeed her Granny, she becomes a baddie. Little Red is not aware of her identity until it is too late, if she dies before she is turned I will not reveal her identity, I won’t even tell Mr. BBW, mwahaha. Her identity will, however, be revealed when she dies if she had been turned (therefore if someone is lynched and you see “Little Red Cap” beside their name, then you know she had been turned and you can be happy that you killed a baddie). If BBW dies before she’s turned she becomes like any ol’ villager.

Fair Maiden: A kind young girl who has had her child stolen by the evil Rumpelstiltskin. She has 3 days to guess his name in hopes of retrieving her son. She provides me with 5 names, could be all at once, could be spread out, she cannot change them once she’s chosen them, and she has to get them to me by the end of Day 3. If one of these 5 names belongs to Rumpelstiltskin then he dies. After this happens the Maiden is just like any ol’ villager. Nothing bad happens when she dies, but her role is revealed. If she guesses the Fairy Godmother she is given an extra guess.

Princess: A beautiful young girl searching for true love. Every Day and Night she sends me a name, if this name belongs to the Frog then he turns into a Prince, these two then become Lovers and can PM during the Day. They want their happily ever after more than they want the village to win; therefore they cannot reveal themselves neither before nor after they become Lovers. If one dies (either by lynching or by baddies) the other dies as well, but only after the Frog becomes the Prince, before this happens one can die alone. If the Frog dies before she guesses his name she becomes just like any ol’ villager. Her role is revealed when she dies.

Frog-Prince: A Prince trapped in a frog’s body, waiting for his true love’s kiss. A normal player, until his Princess guesses his name; then he is transformed into a Prince, and they become Lovers and can PM during the Day. He does not know who the Princess is, but is told her guesses. He can however send me one guess, at anytime, as to whom she is, and he will only be told whether he is right or wrong, if he’s right then he now knows her identity but still has to wait for her to find him. They want their happily ever after more than they want the village to win; therefore they cannot reveal themselves neither before nor after they become Lovers. After they become Lovers if one dies the other dies too. If the Princess dies before he is transformed he becomes just like any ol’ villager. His role is revealed when he dies, no matter what.

Prince Charming: A gorgeous, but seemingly unintelligent young chap looking for the foot that fits his glass slipper. Every Day and Night he sends me a name, if it belongs to Cinderella; they become Lovers and can PM during the Day. They want their happily ever after more than they want the village to win; therefore they cannot reveal themselves neither before nor after they become Lovers. If one dies (either at Night or during the Day), the other does as well, but only after they’ve become Lovers. If Cinderella dies before he can find her he becomes like any ol’ villager. If he guesses the Old Witch’s name he dies. His role is revealed when he dies.

Cinderella: A young orphan girl with some ugly relatives, who had a wonderful night with her Prince Charming and is desperately hoping he’s able to find her. A normal player until Prince Charming guesses her identity, and then they become Lovers and can PM during the Day. She knows who Prince Charming is. They want their happily ever after more than they want the village to win; therefore they cannot reveal themselves neither before nor after they become Lovers. If one dies (either at Night or during the Day), the other does as well, but only after they’ve become Lovers. If Prince Charming dies before he finds her she becomes like any ol’ villager. Her role is revealed when she dies.

Baddies (basically the werewolves):

Big Bad Wolf: A strange creature who likes to eat children and dress up as little old ladies. Every Night he sends me a name along with the baddies kill choice (he can discuss his choice with his fellow baddies if he so desires), if he guesses Little Red Cap then he has managed to persuade her that he is indeed her Granny, she becomes a baddie (he will not be informed if she dies before he has guessed her). If she is turned you will not be informed directly, the narration may possibly hint towards it though. If BBW is killed then she is no longer in danger of being turned.

Old Witch: No good Princess story is complete without a crazy envious evil Witch. Basically just a normal baddie, but if Prince Charming gives me her name he dies, mwahaha.

Rumpelstiltskin: An odd little dwarf who has a funny name and a strange fascination with infants. As well a normal baddie, but he needs to watch out for the Fair Maiden, if she guesses his name he dies.

Ugly Stepsister: A very unattractive (on the inside) young lady following in her evil Queen mother’s evil footsteps. Basically a normal baddie.

Robber Bridegroom: He is like a cobbler; he wants the baddies to win. As well, every Day he sends me a name, if it belongs to the Fair Maiden, Cinderella or the Princess, she will die. If Cinderella or the Princess have already been united with their loves they will not be able to be killed. The Fair Maiden can still be killed even after she’s given all of her guesses.

+ 4 Ordinary Villagers

Please try to avoid consentrating on genders. Of course some roles match the gender of the player, but some don't.

Players:

Nerwen - bookmaker
Eomer - gravedigger
Lommy - minstrel
Aganzir - jailor, arena and lions included
Sally - some poor serving girl who has no money to buy sweets
McCaber - humble shopkeeper
Izzy - baker
Mira - apothocary
Gaurcrist - blacksmith
Shasta - fletcher
Gwath - drunk vagrant
Boro88 - the shruberrer
Kath - restaurant owner
Inziladun - shruberrer's apprentice
Fea - Storyteller
Nienna - bookkeeper
Greenie - school teacher
Lari - fortune teller
Mith - herbalist
the phantom - the crazy book liberator

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 01-15-2010 at 10:23 AM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:00 AM   #3
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

On this same dark evening 4 villains met in the small house of the Old Witch, on the outskirts of the village. She was arranging four bottles on the small table when the other three entered. The Big Bad Wolf entered first, barely able to fit through the small door. Rumpelstiltskin walked in next, only a few feet tall but horrifying non-the-less. Lastly there was the Ugly Stepsister, she was fair in appearance but anyone who saw her could see that her heart was black and cruel. The small group gathered in the center of the room around the little wooden table, all of them eyeing the potions they had been expecting to see there.

“How are we to know that you aren’t trying to poison us, hag?” the Big Bad Wolf asked sceptically, leaning in closer to the small woman and letting out a small growl.

“Because she wants the Queen’s reward just as much as we do, Dog. She can’t do it alone.” Rumpelstiltskin said quickly, pointing a finger at the Wolf. Despite the large size difference, he was not afraid of him.

“Let her explain. We’re running out of time. You all know quite well that my mother will be strongly displeased if we fail.” The Ugly Stepsister added sharply with a snarl. After a nervous gulp from Rumpelstiltskin they all looked intently at the Old Witch.

The Old Witch held up one of the bottles, which held a strange green liquid. She stroked it lovingly and gave an almost toothless smile, peaking up at the others under her large hat. She then re-explained the plan they had already set in place. “This potion will disguise us during the Day as four villagers I removed earlier.” She gave a little cackle during the word removed. “It will give us some of their memories so the others will believe we are them. However at Night and in death we will return to our true form. Every Night we will gather here and decide on a villager to kill. During the Day we must live among them and fool them into murdering one another, in their vain attempts to stop us.”

“The Prince will not risk entering the village to save Rosamund if there is too great a risk to his life.” Rumpelstiltskin added with a small laugh.

“And his birthday is only weeks away, if he doesn’t marry in time my mother will take the thrown, and I shall be Princess, and someday Queen. And you all will receive your just rewards as well.” The stepsister smiled wickedly as she adjusted the black ribbon in her scarlet hair.

There was a moment of silence as the villains basked in their evil glee. Then the Ugly Stepsister thought of something that had not yet been discussed.

“But what of that servant girl? She knows things that could put us in danger. Should we risk letting her reach the villagers?” she asked the group, a hint of worry appearing in her voice.

“No worries, I have a plan. Leave the girl to me.” the Old Witch concluded with a snide grin as she patted the younger girl’s hand reassuringly. After one final cackle she handed them each their potion and sent them on their way to prepare for the Day ahead.

Night 1 starts now. Baddies may PM. The Wielder of the looking glass, the Big Bad Wolf, the Princess and Prince Charming may all send me names toNight. PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 06-20-2014 at 12:43 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #4
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Evil was not the only thing at work this night. There was still hope nestled secretly into the village.

Not far from the center of town, in a small little house, someone was staying up extremely late. He was never one for sleeping anyway. He hummed a quiet tune to himself as he polished the beautiful looking glass that he held carefully in his arms. There was an inscription on the rim of the glass, in an ancient tongue no longer spoken, that his mother had translated and told him many times. He spoke the verse quietly to himself as he mounted the looking glass onto his wall. “Speak the proper verse to me, and I will greatly help you see. If there be someone who seems awry, I will show where their loyalties lie. One at a time and only by Night, can this gift be granted to help your fight.” With a sigh he spoke the proper words and was revealed the true form of the villager he named. Not long after he closed his lights and had a very tousled sleep, in fear of the Day to come.

Around the same time a Huntsman sat in his small home close to the town square. All around his home he had various weapons and tools, most hidden out of sight. His dearest was his axe, though it was very large he had managed to find a way to keep it hidden under his cloak. It had been passed down from his father and was his most prized possession. As he removed it from its holster and slid it under his bed he thought gravely about the Day ahead, and the dangers he could sense were coming.

Finally, late into the Night, the Fairy Godmother sat in a tree top. She never needed sleep, so she would just watch. For now she was one of the only ones who could protect this village, and her task grew heavy on her heart. She had put so much of her power into changing the curse on Rosamund that she knew she could not protect them all, barely even herself. One a Night was all she could muster; she just hoped it would be enough.

The moon shone brightly on this Night, and the stars twinkled happily, as the village slept soundly. It would be their last quite sleep for a very long time.

Still Night 1. DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD PLEASE.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:01 AM   #5
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

The sun shone brightly on this beautiful morning in our little village. Everyone awoke at the rooster’s loud call, which was quickly quieted by one of Shasta’s arrows (he wasn’t a morning person). They all got ready and began gathering in the town square, getting to work on their daily tasks.

Mirandir and Mithalwen walked together towards their little shop. There hadn’t been enough room in the town square for each to have their own, so the apothecary and the herbalist had to share. It was not always a happy partnership, and they often tried to steal each other’s customers, however, they were still kind friends.

Lariren and Isabellkya were also opening their proper places on either side of the Herb/Apothecary store. Visiting travellers and tourists often enjoyed grabbing a cookie on their way to discovering their doomed future.

On the other side of the small town square sat McCaber’s quaint little shop. At this time Sally the serving girl was dubbing him a villain because he would not give her sweets. Their argument was quite disturbing to Thinlomien who always enjoyed playing outside the little grocery. Today she was heard playing a cittern, though she was gifted in playing many other instruments as well.

Fea was seated comfortably in the middle of the square on the edge of the large fountain. At this time she had stopped telling her engaging tale in order to keep the children around her calm. It was not a convenient time for Aganzir to be taking her large lions for a morning stroll. Greenie had also jogged over from the schoolhouse to help keep her students from running away in terror of the beasts.

Eomer stepped around the felines nervously as he strolled through the village square. He constantly kept a shovel over his shoulder, his motto being “always be prepared”. He whistled along with Lommy’s music and nodded kindly to the shrubber Boromir and his apprentice Inziladun. At this time they were arranging two shrubberies outside of Gaurcrist’s blacksmith shop. One was being placed slightly higher than the other to get a two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.

Kath was busy in her adorable little restaurant serving an arguing group of book-lovers some coffee. The Phantom held on tightly to his copy of How to Rid Your Village of Evil in 10 Easy Steps! as Nerwen became insulted that a book existed in this village that had not been made by her own hand, and Nienna went on about how useless the book’s subject was and how he should read one of her’s. The Phantom looked up hopefully, knowing that this was about the time that Wilwarin came and defended his book-liberating. She was the only one who understood. But she was nowhere to be seen.

“Where is Wilwa?” he asked quietly, seeming very confused. This stopped Nerwen and Nienna mid sentence.

They all suddenly realised that this was about the time of day that Wilwarin came down from the castle to purchase various food items at McCaber’s for the castle’s chef. But she had not yet arrived. They all started to gather in the very middle of the town square, even Gwathagor the drunk vagrant joined in (he had been napping this whole time). Everyone began talking at once until finally they decided to search for her. It took only a few minutes.

Wilwarin was lying in a small ally behind the bakery. From afar it looked like she could just be asleep but upon closer examination it was obvious that she was dead. Eomer brought the shovel slowly down from his shoulder; something he had not expected to do today. The villagers began stepping around Wilwarin’s body looking for clues. They found 2. The first was the apple she was holding; it was bright red and wonderful with only one bite taken out of it. In the other hand there was a letter that had obviously been written in a hurry. It read thusly:

Dear Village,

There is evil lurking among you. The dear Lady Rosamund has been put into a deep sleep, Prince Philip is the only one that can save her, but it is far too dangerous for him to enter our little village at this time. You must rid us of this evil before it is too late, for every Night one of you will be taken. There is still hope, for there are some hidden among you, including myself, that can help protect you from these monsters. You must act quickly.

Good luck,
The Fairy Godmother

The village began to panic, but only for a time, for they cared deeply for their Lady Rosamund and knew that they would all perish if they did not find the villains that hid among them.

Eomer got to work, Lommy played one of Wilwarin’s favourite melodies and Shasta shot some blue arrows into the air, a village tradition. After a quick, but lovely service the villagers began to discuss. They were all afraid, and greatly sorrowful, but they knew that there was hope and that Wilwarin’s spirit would be there to comfort them during this ordeal.

Day 1 is now. You may discuss.

At any time toDay I need names from Hansel, Gretel, the Princess, Prince Charming, the Hunstman and the Robber Bridegroom.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 05-19-2009 at 07:07 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:13 AM   #6
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Oh, poor little Wilwarin
sweet butterfly, fluttering
we will see you no more in these green lands
you were taken by the evil with shadow hands
But, lil' Wilwa, you shall never be forgotten
we shall avenge you and smite the rotten!

*puts the cistern away and apogises for the bad quality of the ex tempore rhymes*

Well, I'm here, and the most of this post's content will be "hey I'm here I'll be back later" - I'm glad good ol' Noggie is not playing, he'd hang me for a post like this! But like I said, I have limited time now (I have to be at work in an hour) but I'll be here later in the evening to play properly.

And I'm very aware that this post may start the quiet-loud debate I do not wish to start, but as an announciatory matter I will say that if I don't find anyone very suspicious, I will vote for someone who I feel is not contributing to the common cause.

That being said, I will also try to avoid refraining voting people just because I enjoy playing with them extra much or they haven't played for a long time or something like that and to be semi-objective for once.

Oh, an whoever cross-posted with me is a baddie.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:38 AM   #7
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
So I am a wolf now, eh? Let me try and allay some fears here before we go jumping to conclusions.

My early vote for Agan was because my prior suspicions of her matched up with a seer claim, and I figured that lynching her was the best way to test the truth of it.

I believed Boro because he was dropping gifted hints and I wanted to see how that played out. Sadly, I completely missed Mith's hints of the same.

As for Lommy's reason for dying, that was one I just dropped the ball on. I was thinking and I forgot that other people were. Thinking, that is.

In other news, I still have no idea what tp is trying to accomplish. He's either the most brazen wolf I've seen in a long time or the Bridegroom trying to attract attention away from the real villains.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Perhaps we should lynch phantom: it's possible that Gaurcrist is just an innocent bringing his own brand of craziness to the show, but phantom is definitey awry.

++THE PHANTOM

Die, fiend, die!

Wel, I've given you my thoughts. It's in your hands now, villagers.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #9
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
And what was that with Mira yesterday? Is the Hunter revealing today, and giving us Seer-info?
Come on, now. Don't you know?

Mira didn't want to reveal the Hunter for it would ruin his chances of being Night-killed and taking out a Wolf. Not to mention the fact that it would tell the Wolves clearly who to kill the following Night. If the Hunter could but survive today, he could then reveal tomorrow (if he wants) when the odds of hitting a Wolf are improved.

Anyway, as far as your Hansel power, you ought to just make your best guess at a Wolf and then Gretel can give you extra vote power. But what about her? Should she reveal as well today? It's not as if the baddies can kill both of you in one night. If one of you is going to reveal, both of you might as well.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #10
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber
In other news, I still have no idea what tp is trying to accomplish. He's either the most brazen wolf I've seen in a long time or the Bridegroom trying to attract attention away from the real villains.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Perhaps we should lynch phantom: it's possible that Gaurcrist is just an innocent bringing his own brand of craziness to the show, but phantom is definitey awry.

++THE PHANTOM

Die, fiend, die!
So the thought has never occurred to either of you that I'm the fourth Ordo (or LRC) attempting to look clearly like a baddie in order to increase the odds that the real Robber Bridegroom will get killed during the Night, or the Hunter. And also so I won't be selected to be turned by the Big Bad Wolf (just in case I'm Red-Cap).

Anyway, the ploy is sort of ruined now, but as I look to be on my way to lynching, I figured I'd better say something at this point. I thought looking like the RB would buy me a lynching pass, but apparently my bluff was so convincing that you're worried I may be a bluffing Wolf.

As far as Mira's code, I maybe figured it out, and so maybe know who the Hunter is. We'll see if I'm right. (when I gave it a try last Night, I actually thought it was you, Eomer )

Last edited by the phantom; 05-29-2009 at 09:51 PM. Reason: miscounted
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:32 PM   #11
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
So the thought has never occurred to either of you that I'm the fourth and final Ordo attempting to look clearly like a baddie in order to increase the odds that the real Robber Bridegroom will get killed during the Night, or the Hunter. And also so I won't be selected to be turned by the Big Bad Wolf (just in case I'm Red-Cap).
You're a vexing Phantom, you are. I've been trying to figure you over the course of the game, with little success.
If looking suspicious has been your intent, you may have succeeded too well.
I need to go back and look at some things.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:30 AM   #12
Gaurcrist
Animated Skeleton

Gaurcrist has just left Hobbiton.
Oh. Sorry Phantom. Well, at least you had a noble death. Hehe.

Last edited by Gaurcrist; 06-02-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Gaurcrist is offline   Reply With Quote