The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #401
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Innocent
Loslote - the only reservation that I have against completely writing her off as innocent, is that is it 100% certain there couldn't be a Wolf Shirriff? The shirriff being a sub role? Or was it clear that Shiriff is an entire role such as hunter/ranger/see etcetera.

Suspect
Sally
Mira
Legate

Read? Where?
Brin
Winty
Nienna

Middle
Nog
Dun
Skip

Middle-suspect
Lommy
Agan
Glirdan
Greenie

middle-?
Shasta
Morsul
Nerwen
Old 04-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #402
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I think you missed it. If you want more details I'm happy to give.
Yes I did miss that... the formatting isn't eye-catching for me. I would love more details though.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #403
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
....And Now Page 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
The thing is, nobody said that you have good insights and you're a very good player/wolf - during the day. Winty says it's something many have said, but who has he heard it from if no one has said so here?
This is really interesting point. Going back quickly (and I mean I skimmed it) I could not find a single person who stated that Brinn is a strong player, and if it was said, it was said well after his vote. Where is he getting all this information? His fellow Wolfies??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Sally demands an explanation for this suspicion crap. Like, seriously?

I'll explain the thing with Morsul and Shasta though, because I can see how you would be confused. I suspected Morsul already and had been planning to say something about it, so when Shasta did as well I was like "Look, yay, support, I'm not crazy". Then Shasta says he realized Morsul was kidding (yeah, because NO ONE has every hidden behind jokes before, oh noes, never) and I thought it was strange because for pity's sake, that was a quick flip flop and quite the lame excuse. So then I made it clear that I suspected Morsul anyway, 'cause I hadn't been following Shasta in the first place, he just happened to post first.

Oh, and did no one see that I'd been suspecting Lottie from the beginning? Sure, Legate can say he started the trend but I said "Something's not right with her" well toward the beginning of the Day. (Yes, I know, I was clearly wrong, but that's not the point.) And I never went toward a "Save Lottie she's innocent" point of view. The only thing I said that could be read like that was that I wanted to not kill her on Day One (AGAIN) and that I thought there were better candidates.

Really, this is ridiculous. I think you've all been putting things in your tea.
(I edited the spacing to save some room)

This whole post is waaaaay too defensive. It's a game of Werewolf, suspicions will come up, why are you being overly defensive? The only possible explanation for that would be that you're a Wolf trying to save your hide, so to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira
I tend to trust Lottie's shirriff reveal, since I see no reason not to. Her suspicion of Greenie makes me suspicious of her by default, but I'll have to go through and look a bit deeper at her posts.
This feels too much like a bandwagon....albeit, it is with a known innocent. However, it is quite plausible, especially with her lack of reasoning, that she is a Wolf is Mira clothing. Will have to see what she has said since this to get a better read off her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira in response to Agan
That was really me floundering for something to contribute than anything else. And no, I got the Morsul thing, and so far you suspicion is really the only reason I'm considering voting for you. I could look for more basis if you'd like.
Fairly honest answer to the original question posed, yet the last two bits that are bold stand out. Maybe I'm just tired because I have been looking at this computer screen for the past two to three hours without a break, but that is just poor reasoning for voting anyone at this point.

Which brings me to when I first got back....almost three hours ago actually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conclusions

Mira has made my eyebrows rise after reading those last few posts of hers.

Sally is looking ridiculously guilty.

winty has me at a crossroads. He could very well be a bewildered newbie, or he could be a really clever newbie-wolf with his packmates giving him hints at Night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going to go over the post of page 9 and 10 very quickly and touched on things that I have been missing whilst doing this.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #404
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

wintywinty has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Innocent
Loslote - the only reservation that I have against completely writing her off as innocent, is that is it 100% certain there couldn't be a Wolf Shirriff? The shirriff being a sub role? Or was it clear that Shiriff is an entire role such as hunter/ranger/see etcetera.

Suspect
Sally
Mira
Legate

Read? Where?
Brin
Winty
Nienna

Middle
Nog
Dun
Skip

Middle-suspect
Lommy
Agan
Glirdan
Greenie

middle-?
Shasta
Morsul
Nerwen
If someone else other than Lottie was the sherriff, they would have claimed it and everyone would have voted for Lottie because she'd be a wolf.
wintywinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:16 PM   #405
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

That wasn't my point, Winty.

I am uncomfortable and completely creeped out, with the seemingly lack of anyone save perhaps Glirdan suspecting me - and it isn't even a full blown suspicion.

Last edited by Isabellkya; 04-10-2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Rogue tag
Isabellkya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #406
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
This whole post is waaaaay too defensive. It's a game of Werewolf, suspicions will come up, why are you being overly defensive? The only possible explanation for that would be that you're a Wolf trying to save your hide, so to speak.
I don't mind being suspected. I really don't. I just wish people had better reasoning. If they suspected me for things I'd actually done I'd just shrug it off, but the things I'm being accused of I didn't even do. It just makes me mad.

*waves at Nienna*

Don't worry about it. I did that post right as I thought I'd be leaving so I didn't format it all pretty; my apologies. What do you need clarification on?
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #407
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
That wasn't my point, Winty.

I am uncomfortable and completely creeped out, with the seemingly lack of anyone save perhaps [b[Glirdan[/b] suspecting me - and it isn't even a full blown suspicion.
I know, right? The game is just weird if no one suspects you.

Now, I have played many rounds of Solitaire and I am hoping my brain cells are so annoyed they'll start working again.

EDIT: xed with Sally.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:20 PM   #408
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, looking back at yesterDay I can see what Lommy was talking about with Lottie's suspicious behaviour, though I don't agree with it. No matter now.

Greenie's vote did have poor reasoning, however I'm not sure it's wolfish. She seemed a bit rushed at the time and took the easy route by going with her gut. Nogrod is the first I believe to mention he doesn't like her vote. Then Shasta votes Greenie. Later on Glirdan calls the vote bandwaggonish. Lottie is convinced she's evil. Inzil mentions her vote looks bad but excuses it due to possible RL reasons. Boro states he's for a Greenie lynch. Nienna and Loslote vote Greenie.

I'm not sure there's much to make out of this bandwagon after all. It was mostly pushed by Boro and Lottie, who are both innocent. The only ones who come out looking possibly bad in this are Nienna for not explaining her vote (though it seems she was saving Lottie, but I'm not sure how much she actually suspected Greenie) and Shasta for dropping that bomb out of nowhere. But even then I'm not sure their votes are necessarily evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
The thing is, nobody said that you have good insights and you're a very good player/wolf - during the day.
Okay, well I thought in my skimming I just missed it. But whatever, it seems winty admits he was just making it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
And although Brinn brought up other points against him (you can't vote for someone early and explain it by things "others have said"), her reaction to winty's post is somewhat lesser than I imagined it would be. It looks as if she was giving him advice, but if they were fellows why did he vote for her then? Of course it's possible she's nothing but an experienced player instructing a newbie, regardless of their roles...
My reaction was lesser? What did you expect, that I'd explode with outrage? winty's vote and reasons behind it were irritating, but at the same time so absurd that I had no reason to be upset. As for the advice thing, don't you think if I were a wolf giving my fellow advice about his actions from yesterDay, I would've done it last Night by PM instead? It was your last sentence which was the case; sometimes newbies need some guidance and I'm willing to do that rather than blow him off.

Mira's vote for winty and reasoning for it doesn't sit quite right with me. It's again taking the easy route, and it's hard to say whether it's actually sinister or just an innocent busy with RL.

About Sally. One thing that caught my eye from yesterDay was when she used her retraction, it really looked like she was simply following the flock in order to look better. Her vote for Legate wasn't great either; as someone mentioned, it was a bit of a throwaway considering she seemed eager to save Lottie. Today she's quite defensive, which is understandable since she does have the most votes. But with her over-the-top behaviour, I can also understand why the votes are piling up. This sort of behaviour does remind me of a wolfish Sally in previous games.

Lottie: While I believe there could very well be a good chance one of your suspects is a wolf, the likelihood of all of them being one is extremely slim. And this certainty can easily skew your opinions of everyone else. Though I noticed recently it looks like you are starting to open up the possibility that you may be wrong, which is good because you need to be open to other scenarios. Though I must say, I'm rather tempted to put Lottie's suspicions to the test and lynch one of those four. Has she beenas good at spotting wolves in the past as she says?

Also, I keep forgetting that Izzy and Nerwen exist in this game...not sure exactly what that means.

I feel like I had more to say, but if I did, I've lost it. Anyway, this post took forever and it's almost deadline which means time to vote soon..
Old 04-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #409
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintywinty
Would it have been more appeasing to you if...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdy the next post
Would you rather me just...
Interesting...
Care to explain what is so interesting?

Quote:

Glirdan: He's honestly not been around much. What he's said is a bit strange, but at the same time I don't have a good enough hold on him to specifically say
What really gets me is that you say that you don't have enough to suspect me on, yet in that exact same post you put me in your suspect list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winty
Right now, I don't have time to explain my reasoning, as I have homework to attend to. If I get a chance later I will explain my reasoning though, but in case I don't have a chance to get back on before the night, ++Sally
How hard is it to come up with one to two sentences on why you think said person is suspicious before you leave? It takes two seconds! Unless you really have no idea and are just going along with the pack and will get your reasoning from a fellow Wolf later on?

EDIT: Xed since last post
EDIT2: Quoted wrong again...I'm getting tired....
Old 04-10-2010, 07:26 PM   #410
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Yeah well, for different reasons Loslote.

There are usually people whom suspect me. Even for the same reasons that they think I'm 'sensible' this game. Which creeps me out. Should it be used as a sign that thay are playing differently because of an alignment difference?
Old 04-10-2010, 07:26 PM   #411
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I'm not sure there's much to make out of this bandwagon after all. It was mostly pushed by Boro and Lottie, who are both innocent. The only ones who come out looking possibly bad in this are Nienna for not explaining her vote (though it seems she was saving Lottie, but I'm not sure how much she actually suspected Greenie) and Shasta for dropping that bomb out of nowhere. But even then I'm not sure their votes are necessarily evil.
Here you are dear. You must have skimmed through it. I didn't have time to write it at the time.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #412
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Glirdan, darling, you didn't quote my whole bit on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Glirdan: He's honestly not been around much. What he's said is a bit strange, but at the same time I don't have a good enough hold on him to specifically say "Kill! Kill". He is, however, popping onto other people's suspicions and things, which seems very wolfish the way he's doing it. Wolf? Maybe!

So to say I said I had nothing (or little) to suspect you on is just incorrect.

This actually makes me suspect you even more. *is pensive*
Old 04-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #413
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
For reasons stated in my post above:

++Sally

Bah, I feel like I should be bringing forth a competing candidate, but there actually really is no one else I suspect all that much. I've spent longer than I should on WW, and after all that then I haven't even begun to thoroughly examine any players thoroughly.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #414
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

wintywinty has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
How hard is it to come up with one to two sentences on why you think said person is suspicious before you leave? It takes two seconds! Unless you really have no idea and are just going along with the pack and will get your reasoning from a fellow Wolf later on?
My main reason? He stated he wanted Lottie to live yesterday, but then he did not help her by throwing away his vote on someone who was not going to get lynched.
wintywinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #415
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Go to bed, Brinn dear. (Or, you know, whatever else you need to do.) Don't kill yourself over the game if you've got more important things to do.

(Especially since you're already killing me. )
Old 04-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #416
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
A good point. He really hasn't made much of an improvement from yesterDay. I'm still thinking it's more likely innocent newbie behaviour, but it's also very possible he could be a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna
Here you are dear. You must have skimmed through it. I didn't have time to write it at the time.
I probably did read it and just forgot.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #417
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Sorry, I actually missed the rest of it:

Quote:
Glirdan: He's honestly not been around much. What he's said is a bit strange, but at the same time I don't have a good enough hold on him to specifically say"Kill! Kill". He is, however, popping onto other people's suspicions and things, which seems very wolfish the way he's doing it. Wolf? Maybe!
Okay, now that I'm reading that as a whole, it makes me even more suspicious of you. The bolded bit is what got me. You're going along with the flock! What do you mean by that entire phrase? It just makes no sense and seems like you're trying to save yourself.

Last edited by Glirdan; 04-10-2010 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Grammar
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:33 PM   #418
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Hey, was deadline extended without my knowledge? I must not be paying attention or something..
Old 04-10-2010, 07:34 PM   #419
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Vote count - 'cause I can't think well enough to do much else

Morsul -> Sally
Nerwen -> Sally (2)
Lommy -> Glirdan
Greenie -> Shasta
Legate -> Sally (3)
WW -> Sally (4)
Shasta -> Morsul
Mira -> WW
Lottie -> Glirdan (2)
Agan -> Inzil
Nog -> Sally (5)
Brinn -> Sally (6)
Old 04-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #420
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Hey, was deadline extended without my knowledge? I must not be paying attention or something..
Yeah, we've got another hour or so.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #421
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
InnocentLoslote - the only reservation that I have against completely writing her off as innocent, is that is it 100% certain there couldn't be a Wolf Shirriff? The shirriff being a sub role? Or was it clear that Shiriff is an entire role such as hunter/ranger/see etcetera.
The indication appears to be that the Shirriffs are innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin thread View Post
2 Shirriffs : the first role I ever had in a WW game, so I have a soft spot for it ^_^. Basically just PM pals, don’t die together or anything, and can’t reveal their roles while both are still alive.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #422
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Yeah. deadline was extended by an hour.

X'd with Dun and Loslote.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:37 PM   #423
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
So what's the current vote tally? Sally's dying, isn't she?

(is having trouble making any sense of the proceedings)

Edit: x-posted and appreciates the vote tally provided
Old 04-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #424
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:

Okay, now that I'm reading that as a whole, it makes me even more suspicious of you. The bolded bit is what got me. You're going along with the flock! What do you mean by that entire phrase? It just makes no sense and seems like you're trying to save yourself.
How am I going along with the flock? (And since when is it the flock? Lol.) It's my opinion, no one else's, and it's entirely true. The fact that you're going to such lengths to discredit my opinion makes me want to do....

++

Well, you know.

I've a few things to think over (and I'm watching Doctor Who, so, you know).

x'd since the post I quoted
Old 04-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #425
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
So what's the current vote tally? Sally's dying, isn't she?
(is having trouble making any sense of the proceedings)

Edit: x-posted and appreciates the vote tally provided

So far, yes, but you can still prevent it.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #426
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Glirdan really rubs me the wrong way.
With the amount of people voting for Sally, it gives me pause.

So, I will probably be voting for Glirdan.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #427
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Yeah, we've got another hour or so.
Pfft, did I miss it skimming through toDay's posts, or was it only stated in the admin thread? If the latter, that'd explain why since I haven't checked that thread for awhile (too busy with this one).

I was in the middle of my post, and realised that oh crap, it's deadline, and rushed to finish it. Guess I could've spent more time looking at other players, after all. Though I suppose it's for the best since I should part ways for the Day. I still need a late dinner...
Old 04-10-2010, 07:42 PM   #428
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I think it was posted in the Admin thread, as well as at least once in here. I think also the Day start post. Can't be sure.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:51 PM   #429
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Gotta go to bed. Haven't got the focus now to get a real grip of what's been happening, but I understand Sally's got her back against the wall. I've had no real suspicion against her but I can see how some would find her behaviour creepy. Would be interesting to find out her role - she might well be a wolf but she would not be my first choice to vote for. Glirdan I've had a slight suspicion on since day one and although I've no clear picture of exactly what he's been up to tonight, at least he's not reassured me. So, in order to open up another alternative:

++Glirdan

Last edited by skip spence; 04-10-2010 at 07:55 PM.
skip spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #430
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Well, I'm voting now

++Sally

For suspicions that I've stated in earlier posts all Day....well, since I've been here.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:05 PM   #431
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Not liking some of Glirdan's latest.

Quote:
Legate is starting to stand out to me. He's making concise arguments, yes, but some of the points he is bringing up (like the one mentioned above) are things that would be fairly obvious to all of us with the exception of our new players. So why point it out?
I don't see that from Legate. In fact, he looks better to me now then he did yesterDay. And even if only the new players might benefit from some of the things he's said, does that make him suspicious for saying them?

Quote:
Anybody else worried about Mira and Nerwen? They have been relatively quiet this game, although Mira is a little more worrisome then Nerwen as the latter has been making some great contributions to the game. I'd love to hear more from both, but more so Mira.
'Anybody else worried?' That has the feel of someone throwing out a couple of lines and seeing if any fish bite. And if Nerwen has been making 'great contributions', what's the cause for worry about her?

Quote:
This is really interesting point. Going back quickly (and I mean I skimmed it) I could not find a single person who stated that Brinn is a strong player, and if it was said, it was said well after his vote. Where is he getting all this information? His fellow Wolfies??
Regurgitation of things others already said.

Quote:
Saying that's 'the only possible explanation' for Sally's defensive posture seems overly zealous.

Quote:
Conclusions

Mira has made my eyebrows rise after reading those last few posts of hers.

Sally is looking ridiculously guilty.

winty has me at a crossroads. He could very well be a bewildered newbie, or he could be a really clever newbie-wolf with his packmates giving him hints at Night.
'Ridiculously guilty' looks overly agressive, and might show an eagerness to be one with the herd mentality and get Sally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Glirdan, darling, you didn't quote my whole bit on you.

So to say I said I had nothing (or little) to suspect you on is just incorrect.

This actually makes me suspect you even more. *is pensive*
What he left out of Sally's quote was rather important to the point he was trying to make on her; or rather, what was omitted made his point untrue.

Quote:

This last bit looks horrible. Glirdan looks like a wolf going in for the kill with confidence.

++Glirdan
Old 04-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #432
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Morsul -> Sally
Nerwen -> Sally (2)
Lommy -> Glirdan
Greenie -> Shasta
Legate -> Sally (3)
WW -> Sally (4)
Shasta -> Morsul
Mira -> WW
Lottie -> Glirdan (2)
Agan -> Inzil
Nog -> Sally (5)
Brinn -> Sally (6)
Skip -> Glirdan (3)
Glirdan -> Sally (7)
Dun -> Glirdan (4)
Old 04-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #433
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
note: Shirriffs are certainly innocent, and they are their own role, so no ShirriffSeer or anything either.

*loves all the vote tally providers*
Old 04-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #434
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Okay, thanks Miss Moddess.

Just didn't want the game to be over, and find out Loslote was an evil Shirriff or something.. and we all be 'why did none of us question it'. xD
Old 04-10-2010, 08:17 PM   #435
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Okay, thanks Miss Moddess.

Just didn't want the game to be over, and find out Loslote was an evil Shirriff or something.. and we all be 'why did none of us question it'. xD
Heh. I had to triple check the admin thread and such because I had the same thoughts.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:21 PM   #436
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

9 minutes left
Old 04-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #437
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Well for what it's worth I'm pretty much positive Glirdan's evil. His posts of late just scream it to me and further my prior suspicion of him. So yeah.

Why am I not voting then?

'Cause Wilwa loves suspense, and I live to serve.

*pets the moddess*

Where are the rest of you though?
Old 04-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #438
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

*is here...*
Old 04-10-2010, 08:26 PM   #439
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Oh thank tea! Lol.

*snuggles you*

So. I thought you had some things you wanted to ask me, but you never did so I never answered. Unless I missed them. Sorry.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #440
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I am here. I think it is just us three left to vooote.