The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-15-2002, 11:17 PM   #1
Mayla Took
Wight

Mayla Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Mayla Took
Ring LOTR Merchandice

Hello, I am wondering if anyof you know of good sites that sell LOTR or any Tolkien related objects for a fair price. One thing I am looking for is the Arwen pendent. Can anyone help me?
Bilbo to Merry and Pippin

"Fool of a Took! This is a serious journey, not a hobbit walking-party. Throw yourself in next time, and then you will be no further nuisance. Now be quiet!"
Gandalf to Pippin in Moria

E-mail me at mailto:ThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.comThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.com</A>
Oh, and please rate me. THANKS!
Mayla Took is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 12:02 AM   #2
Raefindel
Sword of the Spirit

Raefindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Raefindel
Sting

As far as I knowThe Nobel Collection Is the only place to sell the necklace. Some of us were talking about how we could make our own, on an old thread called "Brooch Making".
Old 06-16-2002, 08:32 AM   #3
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The Barrow-Downs is opening a store within a week. You'll be able to buy about everything directly from the Barrow at pretty good prices!! Including pendants and such.
Old 06-16-2002, 08:33 AM   #4
Raefindel
Sword of the Spirit

Raefindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Raefindel
Sting

Cool!
Old 06-16-2002, 03:21 PM   #5
Mayla Took
Wight

Mayla Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Mayla Took
Wow! I can hardly wait! That is so exciting! I will be checking often for the shop! Thanks!
Bilbo to Merry and Pippin

"Fool of a Took! This is a serious journey, not a hobbit walking-party. Throw yourself in next time, and then you will be no further nuisance. Now be quiet!"
Gandalf to Pippin in Moria

E-mail me at mailto:ThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.comThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.com</A>
Oh, and please rate me. THANKS!
Mayla Took is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 03:23 PM   #6
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nevfeniel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

*singing at the top of her lungs* I'm getting a reproduction of Evenstar! I'm getting a reproduction of Evenstar! I just need to come up with the money for tax!*starts spinning and twirling happily* I'm getting a reproduc-*cough cough hack cough* *Stops singing* Okay, enough singing for me today. I'm still real happy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Consider the purr a variety of audible tranquilizer. [. . .] For a few of us, there is one more purr, a secret purr. When we combine our secret purrs, we produce the Purr of Power. And that is simply the amplified amity we feel as furred and purred beings.
Nevfeniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 04:11 PM   #7
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Oh, Barrow-wight, this is NOT good news for those of us who have been a little loose, shall we say, in purchasing LotR collectibles in recent months!! Now, I can further increase the balance on my credit card. Groan!!

Seriously though, I'm glad to hear about it and will check it out.

sharon, the 7th age hobbit
Old 06-22-2002, 01:15 PM   #8
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nevfeniel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

YAY!!! I'm so happy! Why? Because I just ordered my Evenstar necklace a few minutes ago! *skips around wildly, sits down for a moment, splashes water on her face, calms down, and finishes her post* [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'm not sure when it will get here, though. Does anyone who ordered the necklace from the Noble Collection remember how long it took for shipping?
Consider the purr a variety of audible tranquilizer. [. . .] For a few of us, there is one more purr, a secret purr. When we combine our secret purrs, we produce the Purr of Power. And that is simply the amplified amity we feel as furred and purred beings.
Nevfeniel is offline   Reply With Quote