The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-16-2004, 09:01 PM   #1
Tuor of Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Pennsylvania, WtR, passed Sarn Gebir: Above the rapids (1239 miles) BtR, passed Black Rider Stopping Place (31 miles)
Tuor of Gondolin has just left Hobbiton.
1420! Austin Powers IS Faramir...or Aragorn...or...

Another forum got into a discussion of Dr. Evel as Sauron and the identity of the Witch King... So, if Dr. Evel is Sauron who are the nazgul?
How about Scotty, Mini me, Number 2, Fat Bastard (although it might be hard to get him a horse to ride--- perhaps an oliphaunt?), and Mustafa. I'm not sure about the others, perhaps someone like a guy twirling knobs at random or a single incompetent guard watching Austin and Vanessa Kensington, or maybe some fembots.

Or perhaps Austin's dad could be Denethor, with Austin as Faramir and Dr. Evel as Boromir, which might lead to a night of passion in Lorien between Galadriel (Frau Farbissira---- as the Fellowship climb into the upper reaches of the mallorns she commands: "LOWER THE LADDERS") and Boromir, leading nine months later--- to Scotty (Elrond), who would have to get into the twirling Wayback Machine to start Rivendell. His daughter then being Vanessa Kensington, who would follow PJ's original idea, following Aragorn to Helms Deep, kickboxing orcs off the wall and offering the King of the Dead seven wishes for his soul.

Any other scenarios, casting, ideas?
Old 08-17-2004, 01:24 AM   #2
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
Quote:
as the Fellowship climb into the upper reaches of the mallorns she commands: "LOWER THE LADDERS")
LOL! I can just imagine MovieGaladriel screaming that in a Frau Farbissina voice.
But I'm thinking, how about Denethor as Dr Evil and Faramir as Scotty, since they have that love-hate relationship; Boromir could be Mini-Me...that's way too disturbing an image...maybe Pippin could be Mini Me for a while; then Aragorn and MovieArwen could be Austin Powers and his sidekick. Eowyn would be that evil Russian lady who's trying to get into Austin's pants...hehe, it all fits.
Quote:
So, if Dr. Evel is Sauron who are the nazgul?
The Nazgul would be Number 2, Number 3, Number 4, Number 5, Number 6, Number7, Number 8, Number 9 and Number 10.